I love the way the mod sounds, however, I have NEVER been able to start playing the mod... Here's why...

Why does it start in windhelm? There are sightings of Falmer activity near Whiterun (shimmermist cave) and Markarth is above ruins with Falmer activity... And you run into Chaurus in the swamps north of Marthal, East by South East of Solitude... So in more than a few ways, I find going to Windhelm to start this, is immersion breaking.

And that is not to mention how much I hate going to windhelm, and usually the last place I go in any play through. Just starting a new character, I have to run through too many quests first then in Windhelm I have to do that murdered girl mission before I can even see about joining the Dark Brotherhood, because if you don't do that mission, you will never be able to purchase that house, and after all, I ALWAYS play as an assassin on every play through. There has to be another way to get this mod started.

Personally, I would of chosen the start in Shimmermist cave, while checking it out, OR while exploring the ruins under Markarth...

So technically, I have to do everything in Skyrim before I can even look at starting this... And by then, I will be high level again (Over 50 and often times over level 100)... Recent new game, already leveled to the 20s.

Also, should not place unkillable NPCs anywhere in the game. Should make it able to go both ways, to include clearing them out. And placing an unkillable NPC in the way of an actual quest is BS, I disable them during the other quests I do if I run into them, because they are DEAD, but get back up??? BS, disabled!

Also, should make access to their area available ONLY when the quests actually get started, that way the quest tracker doesn't try to send you through those caves!

AND The biggest problem of all!!! the town is INSIDE a large cave, but am told I am OUTSIDE, as I start to burn from the Sunlight as a Vampire when there is NO SUN!!!

--- I really want to be able to try this mod, but don't see a way to making that possible on a normal play through.

Suggestion:

-For stumbling into their cave: When I found it by accident, they were all enemies inside the cave-

**Kill so many of them, they should start to back off, and send in a mediator to discuss a truce. If the player agrees to the truce, they send priests to "revive" the fallen (console command ressurect 1 to all the dead, who may need to rearm, and equip new armor, from a loot happy player...) right then

***(if refuse, they all go into hiding and lock ALL the doors, till you are gone, then revive the fallen).

**They offer you some services, and it could be a trap to make you one of them. You have already proven your strength, so they want you in their fold...

***(Disagree, Need creatures that are modified to be 10x the strength of the player, CK will go to level 100 I think, But can up the health, stamina, magica via script, get player stats x10 = creature stats. Making it dang near impossible for the player to win, especially when there are 3 or more of them vrs. the player. Complete with spells for detect aura, so you can't use stealth no matter if you are a vampire or not with max stealth. The character WILL be captured, if not killed. *I use SM Essential Player, so I won't stay dead, and the cell won't reset when I die.*)

It's start in windhelm because people complained about the start in whiterun... sigh..

I use COC windhelmorigin for fast travail in windhelm... and I test the mod with a level 1 character.

The chaurus statue near Helgen cave exit is a shortcut.

I don't understand your suggestions...

Sorry to hear people complained about the start being in Whiterun, but it does make more sense to start there or in Markarth. So I have to say, you were correct when you first started it in Whiterun! And those who complained about it starting there should be ashamed of themselves.

And you are the maker of the mod, so you should choose where you want it to start. And I wasn't really complaining about it starting in windhelm, just complaining about having to complete that mission with the dead girl first before doing anything else in that area in order to purchase the house later. Personally, I think that dead girl mission is bogus, and should be removed from the game. *I could go on and on about that mission*

But now, I have to ask,"Why Windhelm of all places?" hehehe

I found your cheat chest, and there was someone standing near it... That also could of been a starting point... Seeing how the underground is so vast, I could easily see having several starting points.

I entered the area, and went down, found the main town area, everyone was an enemy, so naturally I started to assassinate them, not realizing that area was actually part of their main underground home. However, after killing the first falmer, I got a quest to talk to someone. They are standing on the other side of the cavern, and I had to fight through everyone to get to her, and when I got to her, she attacked as well... Worst part, is that several of the enemies were getting back up after being knocked down... This is why I suggest making it so everyone can be killed, OR to make the areas not accessible till the quest has actually started. *Yes, my character was strong enough to kill them all, and keep going, even being chased by the ones that could not be killed, that took a bit to hide from them*

Basically, the suggestion is to make it so if you do like I did on accident, to make it so they hide from you, and send someone to talk to you, to try to stop the fighting. A slave would be expendable in case they die... I personally will not attack someone in game who isn't an enemy on purpose... Unless of course, I am paid to assassinate them...

I am only trying to suggest adding more starting conditions to the story line. So you have more than 1 way to start the quest...

Windhelm is also a good choice...

There are lot of dunmers, and some of them are linked to falmers (it's the case of the derlerth, Valor)... it's also the darkest city, and Ibn outpost is just under the city.

Markerth doesn't have a dunmer populationn but Ibn is close (Ibn is under the Reach)

You broken the game : you musn't enter into Ibn when you're not a Ibn slave, or a Ibn citizen.

Please complete the introduction, or use the chaurus statue near helgen cave exit.

There are lot of dunmers, and some of them are linked to falmers (it's the case of the derlerth, Valor)... it's also the darkest city, and Ibn outpost is just under the city.

Markerth doesn't have a dunmer populationn but Ibn is close (Ibn is under the Reach)

You broken the game : you musn't enter into Ibn when you're not a Ibn slave, or a Ibn citizen.

Please complete the introduction, or use the chaurus statue near helgen cave exit.

Yep, I broke it... LOL

All I did was install, I didn't expect to run into them so quickly... All I did was reload the save before going inside near the chest at the time, and did laugh at myself. Since then I have started a new game.

So instead of going into windhelm, I can go to helgan to start it?

Delzaron: I found some weight slider bugs in the esp for v2.11. The "Weight slider - Female" field is blank so the weight slider doesn't work.

Armor Addon entries:

• aTIDArmorFalmerSkimpyCuirassAA [ARMA:05009725]
  • aTIDArmorFalmerSexy3CuirassAA

In my personal patch, I also applied it to this:

• aTIDArmorFalmerChaurusCuirassAA [ARMA:0500C47D]

But that's only because I made a _0 weight mesh.

Yep, I broke it... LOL

All I did was install, I didn't expect to run into them so quickly... All I did was reload the save before going inside near the chest at the time, and did laugh at myself. Since then I have started a new game.

So instead of going into windhelm, I can go to helgan to start it?

Yes. You can also use simple slavery, and being sold as slave.

I am stuck on "The Lurking Fear..."

The quest journal said to interrogate the people of Windhelm regarding Doran Derleth.  No quest arrow was present, and none of the people in town had any conversation options regarding this quest. 

Then out of nowhere a quest arrow appeared, taking me to a farm right outside Markarth...where Doran Derleth lives, but he has no conversation options regarding this quest either.

How should I proceed?

Thanks,

Eric

I am stuck on "The Lurking Fear..."

The quest journal said to interrogate the people of Windhelm regarding Doran Derleth.  No quest arrow was present, and none of the people in town had any conversation options regarding this quest. 

Then out of nowhere a quest arrow appeared, taking me to a farm right outside Markarth...where Doran Derleth lives, but he has no conversation options regarding this quest either.

How should I proceed?

Thanks,

Eric

You are another of those don't read previous posts, by the way at this point you can only setstage atid1falmer 70

nobody in Windhelm will speak to you about Doran and its useless go to his farm before  setstage don't follow the arrow

I've played every the version of this mod so trust me and you'll continue your quest

bye

This bug should be fixed in next version  it's because local dunmers don't have the windhelm town faction... I don't understand why bethesda don't put this faction to all windhelm citizens..

Now, be a dark elf will be enough for this dialogues lines.

Thank you both for the answers,

And Orthax, I did scan over a few posts, but this thread is 91 pages long, looking through all that for my particular problem is rather time consuming!

Eric

Sorry,I didn't want to be rude

Two quick questions...

The quest "In The Underworld..." - I am supposed to talk to Frabbi.  Where can I find her?  The quest marker takes me to a blank wall in the Fishery.

And 2, do you ever get your stuff back?

Thanks,

Eric

Two quick questions...

The quest "In The Underworld..." - I am supposed to talk to Frabbi.  Where can I find her?  The quest marker takes me to a blank wall in the Fishery.

And 2, do you ever get your stuff back?

Thanks,

Eric

Ah, the fishery problem.... explore the small world. Frabbi should be near the farms.

I'm starting the atid1tunnel quest, but I follow Daithe into the Derelict Pumphouse and then nothing.  I expected a forged conversation to start digging, but Daithe has no dialogue to advance the quest.

yep, there is some problems here. The packages don't seem to like the new cell version.

I'm starting the atid1tunnel quest, but I follow Daithe into the Derelict Pumphouse and then nothing.  I expected a forged conversation to start digging, but Daithe has no dialogue to advance the quest.

yep, there is some problems here. The packages don't seem to like the new cell version.

Is there a console command or some other way to advance this?

What are these Percecoeur arrows? My follower started mowing down giants in seconds with his bow, and when I checked his inventory, I'd found that he'd been looting them off of bodies (I'd picked up a few on my own as well). Seems they do 240 points of damage.

Are they supposed to be ending up on random NPCs, or is it just something in my game that's some how distributing them?

What are these Percecoeur arrows? My follower started mowing down giants in seconds with his bow, and when I checked his inventory, I'd found that he'd been looting them off of bodies (I'd picked up a few on my own as well). Seems they do 240 points of damage.

Are they supposed to be ending up on random NPCs, or is it just something in my game that's some how distributing them?

These arrows are very rare and powerful. If you have a high level character, some bandits and forsworns will use these arrows. Yes, minimal 240 damages, that's why I called it "percecoeur" (pierce heart in english).

I'm sure they enjoy to use that arrow which can kill you in just one strike...

These arrows are very rare and powerful. If you have a high level character, some bandits and forsworns will use these arrows. Yes, minimal 240 damages, that's why I called it "percecoeur" (pierce heart in english).

I'm sure they enjoy to use that arrow which can kill you in just one strike...

Well, in my case, they're extremely common. Not sure if it's because I'm using Morrowloot Ultimate, or some other mod, but I've been finding them everywhere.

No idea where my problem is, but I'll probably be lazy and make a patch in TES5Edit so that I can't stockpile these and slaughter dragons with minimal effort. :lol:

I'm not sure if I started this question through Simple Slavery, but even the very beginning is extremely buggy and I'm stuck.

Spoke to Daithe but and the options are Slave Task and Slave Position. Slave Position gives Misc question for my PC to go to the mines. The mines are broken as approaching the barrel automatically triggers the overseer to check the Ore. Either way, breaks.

So I try again and do the Slave Task instead, which gives my PC quest to go Thaereg in the Entry Hall (quest description is just "Meet the Falmer"). After completing that task and going back to Daithe, it becomes an infinite loop. Only option is that task, and it sends PC to Thaereg again...

So now stuck. Tried using the debug button in Slave Quarter 1 to advance to talking to Hashep for a quest to help with cooking, but the prior entry for Daithe remains, and after getting task to help with cooking, the question markers get stuck (remains on Hashep, no new marker for the cooking NPC).

Edit: Started over from save when quest began. Think being rebellious to Daithe initially (which resulted in punishment and slave note dropping) was the cause.

I'm not sure if I started this question through Simple Slavery, but even the very beginning is extremely buggy and I'm stuck.

Spoke to Daithe but and the options are Slave Task and Slave Position. Slave Position gives Misc question for my PC to go to the mines. The mines are broken as approaching the barrel automatically triggers the overseer to check the Ore. Either way, breaks.

So I try again and do the Slave Task instead, which gives my PC quest to go Thaereg in the Entry Hall (quest description is just "Meet the Falmer"). After completing that task and going back to Daithe, it becomes an infinite loop. Only option is that task, and it sends PC to Thaereg again...

So now stuck. Tried using the debug button in Slave Quarter 1 to advance to talking to Hashep for a quest to help with cooking, but the prior entry for Daithe remains, and after getting task to help with cooking, the question markers get stuck (remains on Hashep, no new marker for the cooking NPC).

Edit: Started over from save when quest began. Think being rebellious to Daithe initially (which resulted in punishment and slave note dropping) was the cause.

Yes.

I will redone some slaves tasks quests (replacing sex ones with "hunting skeevers" and lab pet ones).

Maybe I'll also simplify the slavery framework : Daithe will be your only master, and she'll propose quests according to your note (mine if your note sucks, farming if your note is good).