I'm experiencing the bug where the Warlock isn't in Windhelm; the map marker shows he's in a mountain near Markarth and when I tried following the quest marker, it led me into the Dwemer excavation ruins which I was too weak for.

The solution for the previous reporter of this bug was just to wait, but its been seeeeeveral in-game days (I abandoned the quest and did other things) and the marker still hasn't moved on the map. Is there a solution to this?

I'm experiencing the bug where the Warlock isn't in Windhelm; the map marker shows he's in a mountain near Markarth and when I tried following the quest marker, it led me into the Dwemer excavation ruins which I was too weak for.

The solution for the previous reporter of this bug was just to wait, but its been seeeeeveral in-game days (I abandoned the quest and did other things) and the marker still hasn't moved on the map. Is there a solution to this?

Wait him, or setstage.

I will add a moveto for this damn warlock.

Wait him, or setstage.

Like I said, I have waited. Whats the stage number/command I need to do to progress?

A moveto command might be the best idea if its a recurring issue. Is he set to spawn in New Gnisis or does he spawn elsewhere, then get teleported/transported to New Gnisis? Cause this seems like more than a spawn issue.

Thank you for your answer though ^^

Wait him, or setstage.

Like I said, I have waited. Whats the stage number/command I need to do to progress?

A moveto command might be the best idea if its a recurring issue. Is he set to spawn in New Gnisis or does he spawn elsewhere, then get teleported/transported to New Gnisis? Cause this seems like more than a spawn issue.

It's in atid1falmer quest, no ?

Use sqs before for checking the stages, and use setstage after.

Wait him, or setstage.

It's in atid1falmer quest, no ?

Use sqs before for checking the stages, and use setstage after.

I...I don't know, I've never used this mod before or set stage commands

Do I type atid1falmer quest sqs first then setstage atid1falmer quest x (with x being the stage number) ?

I'm experiencing the bug where the Warlock isn't in Windhelm;

You can use this mod for teleport NPC: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/?

Do ini in mcm, open TID and look for Fadren sadris.

I'm stuck after when I have to question citizens of Windhelm  about doran derleth.

no one answer me.

The marker quest is on the derleth farm but no dialogue with them.

Je suis coincer après, quant il faut questionner les citoyens de vendeaume dur doran derleth.

Personne ne me répond.

Le marqueur de quête pointe sur la ferme des derleth mais aucun dialogue pour faire avancer la quête.

Ps: sorry for ma bad english.

Edit: Solved. if someone have the problem: setstage atid1falmer 70

I'm experiencing the bug where the Warlock isn't in Windhelm;

You can use this mod for teleport NPC: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/?

Do ini in mcm, open TID and look for Fadren sadris.

I'm stuck after when I have to question citizens of Windhelm  about doran derleth.

no one answer me.

The marker quest is on the derleth farm but no dialogue with them.

Je suis coincer après, quant il faut questionner les citoyens de vendeaume dur doran derleth.

Personne ne me répond.

Le marqueur de quête pointe sur la ferme des derleth mais aucun dialogue pour faire avancer la quête.

Ps: sorry for ma bad english.

Edit: Solved. if someone have the problem: setstage atid1falmer 70

Ah oui, le fameux bug avec les elfes noirs...

C'est étrange, mais les elfes noirs ajoutés par "inconsequential NPCs" fonctionnent très bien. Peut etre un problème de factions...

Hey, I see this has been updated a bit since I last played. I absolutely enjoyed my last time playing with it and I was looking to revist it sometime in the future. My biggest issue was the quest tracking and buggy quests and general. I ended up having to use the set stage commands because the tracking was bugged or npc's simple didn't do what they were supposed to. 

How thoroughly has this been addressed?

Hi Delzaron, you´ve helped me a lot with "setstage" hint to get over a few "gaps". However, some IDs don´t seem to work for me. I get message like "Item aTIDxyz not found for parameter Quest." even when I have already started this quest. Can you help again? Thx

Seems like an interesting mod, what if my player character is a male? The thought of quest progressing to being banged by gay falmers doesn't sound appeasing to me :P

It should mostly work now... specially for sexscene with falmers in the story... but you need to sacrifice a female follower !

Hi Delzaron, you´ve helped me a lot with "setstage" hint to get over a few "gaps". However, some IDs don´t seem to work for me. I get message like "Item aTIDxyz not found for parameter Quest." even when I have already started this quest. Can you help again? Thx

Ah... aTID is the general tag, it should work.

Try also with a number, like atid1 or atid2

Hey, I see this has been updated a bit since I last played. I absolutely enjoyed my last time playing with it and I was looking to revist it sometime in the future. My biggest issue was the quest tracking and buggy quests and general. I ended up having to use the set stage commands because the tracking was bugged or npc's simple didn't do what they were supposed to. 

How thoroughly has this been addressed?

The small world causes lot of quest markers bugs.

Please report the bugs you find here, or mail me.

Ah... aTID is the general tag, it should work.

Try also with a number, like atid1 or atid2

Misunderstanding ... I obviously was not precise enough.  I did use the full tag including numbers etc.  but it didn´t work.

Hello, first of all this is an amazing mod and i can't wait to have some help so i can progress the narrative. So here it goes.

I just got captured and spawned at the falmer's city. I got a quest from a girl to help skala to cook in the butchery house. The problem is that every time i tried to enter the house i got a crash to the desktop at the moment the game finished loading. I can't see a thing and the game crases. I have SKSE with all that edit procedure that is in french, I have all the required mods, I gess. So anny help would be VERY appreciated so I can see where the story leads.

Thank you!!!

hum... maybe it's due to the falmers's outfit. Update the skeleton if you don't.

There are also some disabled NPCs and dead ones...

I gess you men to run fnis? My game is a fresh install. I redownloaded everything so i gess all my mods are updated. So , i run fnis again to no results. What should I do?

I love the way the mod sounds, however, I have NEVER been able to start playing the mod... Here's why...

Why does it start in windhelm? There are sightings of Falmer activity near Whiterun (shimmermist cave) and Markarth is above ruins with Falmer activity... And you run into Chaurus in the swamps north of Marthal, East by South East of Solitude... So in more than a few ways, I find going to Windhelm to start this, is immersion breaking.

And that is not to mention how much I hate going to windhelm, and usually the last place I go in any play through. Just starting a new character, I have to run through too many quests first then in Windhelm I have to do that murdered girl mission before I can even see about joining the Dark Brotherhood, because if you don't do that mission, you will never be able to purchase that house, and after all, I ALWAYS play as an assassin on every play through. There has to be another way to get this mod started.

Personally, I would of chosen the start in Shimmermist cave, while checking it out, OR while exploring the ruins under Markarth...

So technically, I have to do everything in Skyrim before I can even look at starting this... And by then, I will be high level again (Over 50 and often times over level 100)... Recent new game, already leveled to the 20s.

Also, should not place unkillable NPCs anywhere in the game. Should make it able to go both ways, to include clearing them out. And placing an unkillable NPC in the way of an actual quest is BS, I disable them during the other quests I do if I run into them, because they are DEAD, but get back up??? BS, disabled!

Also, should make access to their area available ONLY when the quests actually get started, that way the quest tracker doesn't try to send you through those caves!

AND The biggest problem of all!!! the town is INSIDE a large cave, but am told I am OUTSIDE, as I start to burn from the Sunlight as a Vampire when there is NO SUN!!!

--- I really want to be able to try this mod, but don't see a way to making that possible on a normal play through.

Suggestion:

-For stumbling into their cave: When I found it by accident, they were all enemies inside the cave-

**Kill so many of them, they should start to back off, and send in a mediator to discuss a truce. If the player agrees to the truce, they send priests to "revive" the fallen (console command ressurect 1 to all the dead, who may need to rearm, and equip new armor, from a loot happy player...) right then

***(if refuse, they all go into hiding and lock ALL the doors, till you are gone, then revive the fallen).

**They offer you some services, and it could be a trap to make you one of them. You have already proven your strength, so they want you in their fold...

***(Disagree, Need creatures that are modified to be 10x the strength of the player, CK will go to level 100 I think, But can up the health, stamina, magica via script, get player stats x10 = creature stats. Making it dang near impossible for the player to win, especially when there are 3 or more of them vrs. the player. Complete with spells for detect aura, so you can't use stealth no matter if you are a vampire or not with max stealth. The character WILL be captured, if not killed. *I use SM Essential Player, so I won't stay dead, and the cell won't reset when I die.*)

I love the way the mod sounds, however, I have NEVER been able to start playing the mod... Here's why...

Why does it start in windhelm? There are sightings of Falmer activity near Whiterun (shimmermist cave) and Markarth is above ruins with Falmer activity... And you run into Chaurus in the swamps north of Marthal, East by South East of Solitude... So in more than a few ways, I find going to Windhelm to start this, is immersion breaking.

And that is not to mention how much I hate going to windhelm, and usually the last place I go in any play through. Just starting a new character, I have to run through too many quests first then in Windhelm I have to do that murdered girl mission before I can even see about joining the Dark Brotherhood, because if you don't do that mission, you will never be able to purchase that house, and after all, I ALWAYS play as an assassin on every play through. There has to be another way to get this mod started.

suggestion: use Live Another Life using the "I own property" start and choose that house.

Also, simple slavery now connects to this mod, so you could start it that way.

suggestion: use Live Another Life using the "I own property" start and choose that house.

I use Skyrim Unbound for starting off, and won't touch Live Another Life... Personal preference. I am not into being caged up at the start of a new game like some wild animal. And that's all the LAL talk here at SL is about. And I don't use the DD stuff required for it either, because it never worked on companions, was player only.

Yes, I know about Simple Slavery, have it installed even, new game, haven't been sent to the auction yet... *I've posted in the thread for SS too about Raven Beak not working like it should* And yes, This has always been one of the outcomes of going to the auction. Defeat 20% chance to auction house... I've been defeated several times and used 76 times total, just did a reset on ALL mods, hoping they kick in like they should. And my character is halfway through level 23 already.

I use Skyrim Unbound for starting off, and won't touch Live Another Life... Personal preference. I am not into being caged up at the start of a new game like some wild animal. And that's all the LAL talk here at SL is about. And I don't use the DD stuff required for it either, because it never worked on companions, was player only.

Yes, I know about Simple Slavery, have it installed even, new game, haven't been sent to the auction yet... *I've posted in the thread for SS too about Raven Beak not working like it should* And yes, This has always been one of the outcomes of going to the auction. Defeat 20% chance to auction house... I've been defeated several times and used 76 times total, just did a reset on ALL mods, hoping they kick in like they should. And my character is halfway through level 23 already.

yes, I know who you are. :)

LAL has a lot more choices than starting in prison! But I use Skyrim Unbound as well. Just pointing out a couple solutions to a couple of your wishes. ;)

LAL has a lot more choices than starting in prison! But I use Skyrim Unbound as well. Just pointing out a couple solutions to a couple of your wishes. ;)

Thank you for letting me know it actually has more than just starting in a prison :D That I did not know, because when ever it was referenced, it dealt with some sort of cell, or cage... <Still, I love Unbound>

And will be trying to get sent to the auction as well later so I can try this mod out... Maybe ensure it's the only one ticked, with a 100% chance of being sent to the auction...

Thank you for letting me know it actually has more than just starting in a prison :D That I did not know, because when ever it was referenced, it dealt with some sort of cell, or cage... <Still, I love Unbound>

And will be trying to get sent to the auction as well later so I can try this mod out... Maybe ensure it's the only one ticked, with a 100% chance of being sent to the auction...

I mean, it does start you in a cell, but then you talk to a statue to pick your real starting place (including any of the player homes, including the one in Windhelm) and sleep in a bed and it sends you to your real beginning.

Personally, I would of chosen the start in Shimmermist cave, while checking it out, OR while exploring the ruins under Markarth...

So technically, I have to do everything in Skyrim before I can even look at starting this... And by then, I will be high level again (Over 50 and often times over level 100)... Recent new game, already leveled to the 20s.

Also, should not place unkillable NPCs anywhere in the game. Should make it able to go both ways, to include clearing them out. And placing an unkillable NPC in the way of an actual quest is BS, I disable them during the other quests I do if I run into them, because they are DEAD, but get back up??? BS, disabled!

Also, should make access to their area available ONLY when the quests actually get started, that way the quest tracker doesn't try to send you through those caves!

AND The biggest problem of all!!! the town is INSIDE a large cave, but am told I am OUTSIDE, as I start to burn from the Sunlight as a Vampire when there is NO SUN!!!

--- I really want to be able to try this mod, but don't see a way to making that possible on a normal play through.

Suggestion:

-For stumbling into their cave: When I found it by accident, they were all enemies inside the cave-

**Kill so many of them, they should start to back off, and send in a mediator to discuss a truce. If the player agrees to the truce, they send priests to "revive" the fallen (console command ressurect 1 to all the dead, who may need to rearm, and equip new armor, from a loot happy player...) right then

***(if refuse, they all go into hiding and lock ALL the doors, till you are gone, then revive the fallen).

**They offer you some services, and it could be a trap to make you one of them. You have already proven your strength, so they want you in their fold...

***(Disagree, Need creatures that are modified to be 10x the strength of the player, CK will go to level 100 I think, But can up the health, stamina, magica via script, get player stats x10 = creature stats. Making it dang near impossible for the player to win, especially when there are 3 or more of them vrs. the player. Complete with spells for detect aura, so you can't use stealth no matter if you are a vampire or not with max stealth. The character WILL be captured, if not killed. *I use SM Essential Player, so I won't stay dead, and the cell won't reset when I die.*)

It's start in windhelm because people complained about the start in whiterun... sigh..

I use COC windhelmorigin for fast travail in windhelm... and I test the mod with a level 1 character.

The chaurus statue near Helgen cave exit is a shortcut.

I don't understand your suggestions...

Hi, I don't known whether this bug has been reported or not. I retry the mod, start from the investigation. My character is supposed to interrigate the warlock. According to journal and dialogue, the warlock should be in Windhelm. However the quest mark indicate that he is still in IBN city. I try to wait for hours to see whether the Warlock will move to Windhelm, but it  does not happen. Hence I am unable to proceed the quest without using console.

Suggestion:

It's start in windhelm because people complained about the start in whiterun... sigh..

I use COC windhelmorigin for fast travail in windhelm... and I test the mod with a level 1 character.

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people are never happy and just want to complain.

Hi, I don't known whether this bug has been reported or not. I retry the mod, start from the investigation. My character is supposed to interrigate the warlock. According to journal and dialogue, the warlock should be in Windhelm. However the quest mark indicate that he is still in IBN city. I try to wait for hours to see whether the Warlock will move to Windhelm, but it  does not happen. Hence I am unable to proceed the quest without using console.

Yeah, this warlock took his time for making thr travel.

I'll add a moveto on him. Setstage for now.

Suggestion:

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people are never happy and just want to complain.

now now, no need to be disparaging. She wasn't trying to be rude. :)

Suggestion:

Sorry to hear people complained about the start being in Whiterun, but it does make more sense to start there or in Markarth. So I have to say, you were correct when you first started it in Whiterun! And those who complained about it starting there should be ashamed of themselves.

And you are the maker of the mod, so you should choose where you want it to start. And I wasn't really complaining about it starting in windhelm, just complaining about having to complete that mission with the dead girl first before doing anything else in that area in order to purchase the house later. Personally, I think that dead girl mission is bogus, and should be removed from the game. *I could go on and on about that mission*

But now, I have to ask,"Why Windhelm of all places?" hehehe

I found your cheat chest, and there was someone standing near it... That also could of been a starting point... Seeing how the underground is so vast, I could easily see having several starting points.

I entered the area, and went down, found the main town area, everyone was an enemy, so naturally I started to assassinate them, not realizing that area was actually part of their main underground home. However, after killing the first falmer, I got a quest to talk to someone. They are standing on the other side of the cavern, and I had to fight through everyone to get to her, and when I got to her, she attacked as well... Worst part, is that several of the enemies were getting back up after being knocked down... This is why I suggest making it so everyone can be killed, OR to make the areas not accessible till the quest has actually started. *Yes, my character was strong enough to kill them all, and keep going, even being chased by the ones that could not be killed, that took a bit to hide from them*

Basically, the suggestion is to make it so if you do like I did on accident, to make it so they hide from you, and send someone to talk to you, to try to stop the fighting. A slave would be expendable in case they die... I personally will not attack someone in game who isn't an enemy on purpose... Unless of course, I am paid to assassinate them...

I am only trying to suggest adding more starting conditions to the story line. So you have more than 1 way to start the quest...