The bug is still there in version 2, except instead of saying Hashep it says Daithe.

"DaitheSlave Int set to 0

Slavejob: I don't have a specific Master, I should aks to Daithe." 

Repeats ad infinitum.

Ignoring it, I tried to continue, but once the Tunnelling quest starts, she didn't lead me to the location after the quest told me to follow her.

Also, there's a large FPS drop looking east from the center area, near the new smith location.  Note that upgrading while you're inside Ibn isn't a great idea, there's leftover stuff lying around and some NPCs fall and hurt themselves.  ;)

Skave task : argh, again..; I don't know how to solve that. I solved the debug dialogues lines problem...

Yes, that's the price of designing a new smallworld.... if you can send me where are the objects in question, it will help very much.

The small world have a corrupted cell...I'll try to delete it by tescedit and regenerate it...

Edit : problem fixed, I also deleted some dirty edits...

I coc'ed out of Ibn, uninstalled TID, cleaned the save, reinstalled and got myself re-enslaved and sold back to the Falmers via Simple Slavery, just in case the bug was leftover from upgrading without cleaning.  Going through the begining again, noticed that I start off not needing to be a mining slave at all, I can work for Daithe immediately.  Also, the opponents you fight for Kerek need to be at the players level, fighting them as a low level character is completely impossible.  Like, it'd take 10 minutes to work down their health and they can kill me in two shots.  The slave whore quest is still skippable after the first time through, the count needs to be initialized at 0 at the start of the quest.  Lastly, -everything- needs quest targets.  "Go see Tishal"... ok, who-tf is that and where-tf is she?  A new player would give up in frustration trying to find the location of everyone.  

Edit:  Finished Hashep's tasks and got the bug again like I noted in my last post.

Also should note that after the save cleaning, the phantom door was no longer there, so that was just an artifact of upgrading on top of 1.9.

i just thougth could it be that the bugs is in afs or ftd ? since they are both overwriting atid like is there an spesific order i should put em in ?

Please install AFS and FTD before TID;

I coc'ed out of Ibn, uninstalled TID, cleaned the save, reinstalled and got myself re-enslaved and sold back to the Falmers via Simple Slavery, just in case the bug was leftover from upgrading without cleaning.  Going through the begining again, noticed that I start off not needing to be a mining slave at all, I can work for Daithe immediately.  Also, the opponents you fight for Kerek need to be at the players level, fighting them as a low level character is completely impossible.  Like, it'd take 10 minutes to work down their health and they can kill me in two shots.  The slave whore quest is still skippable after the first time through, the count needs to be initialized at 0 at the start of the quest.  Lastly, -everything- needs quest targets.  "Go see Tishal"... ok, who-tf is that and where-tf is she?  A new player would give up in frustration trying to find the location of everyone.  

Edit:  Finished Hashep's tasks and got the bug again like I noted in my last post.

Also should note that after the save cleaning, the phantom door was no longer there, so that was just an artifact of upgrading on top of 1.9.

You didn't got the pbjectives because it's in miscealanous.

Slave whore quest counter is reset to 0 when the quest stop...

So, you still have the Hashep problem...

I note also the problem for the arena slaves...

i just thougth could it be that the bugs is in afs or ftd ? since they are both overwriting atid like is there an spesific order i should put em in ?

Please install AFS and FTD before TID;

so tid should overwrite afs and ftd then does it matter which goes first out of afs and ftd ?

gonna give it an quick test tomorow too see if that makes the slave version work :P last time i had to start as falmer to get to the acualy get to the story :P

Hi.

I really want to play this MOD but having read back it seems there are still a handful of bugs that are being fixed. 

Should i wait until they are all done? I would rather be patient and play a fairly bug-free version than be impatient and not enjoy it as much as i could be.

Also, as offered by those in previous posts, I would be more than happy with any dialogue help regarding English and even adding detail to make dialogue immersive. I can not mod or script but if you wish to send all the dialogue to me on a text file like a notepad file or something i have plenty of free time to go through it, fix and add content and then send it back to you for approval? I am sure this would help many who love this mod. :)

Oh also ... How do i ensure that via simple slavery i get sent to this place?

Hi.

I really want to play this MOD but having read back it seems there are still a handful of bugs that are being fixed. 

Should i wait until they are all done? I would rather be patient and play a fairly bug-free version than be impatient and not enjoy it as much as i could be.

Also, as offered by those in previous posts, I would be more than happy with any dialogue help regarding English and even adding detail to make dialogue immersive. I can not mod or script but if you wish to send all the dialogue to me on a text file like a notepad file or something i have plenty of free time to go through it, fix and add content and then send it back to you for approval? I am sure this would help many who love this mod. :)

Oh also ... How do i ensure that via simple slavery i get sent to this place?

its simple u just ucheck everything else in the simple slavery mcm

Frustrating. I don't know all the races that TID made ally, so I'm not sure what all needs to be set enemy. Although I tried using the addfac command to remove myself from the falmer ally list, and it didn't seem to do anything. It really gets annoying to face off against half the monsters in Skyrim for them to just ignore you. I think an MCM screen to toggle the ally setting on and off would be nice. As it is, I'll have to mothball this save until the mod is finished, and start a new game.

Frustrating. I don't know all the races that TID made ally, so I'm not sure what all needs to be set enemy. Although I tried using the addfac command to remove myself from the falmer ally list, and it didn't seem to do anything. It really gets annoying to face off against half the monsters in Skyrim for them to just ignore you. I think an MCM screen to toggle the ally setting on and off would be nice. As it is, I'll have to mothball this save until the mod is finished, and start a new game.

Because it's the "underworld faction" you need to remove.

Whitout that faction, Ibn falmers and vanilla falmers are enemies.

Hey guys,

This mod looks completely amazing and I'm really excited to get to try it but I have been having problems getting it to work correctly if someone can help me. I tried 'both version 1.8 and 1.9test with the same issue. When I'm investigating in Windhelm I get to the part where the sign pops up "I feel a presence behind me" then I get a CTD. so I tried the Simple Slavery entrance and I was sold fine and ended up in a small area where Frabbi walks by me but by the time the "Talk to Frabbi" quest pops up and I go over to her, her name is just slave. she tells me what happens in each area of the place we are in then I go to door for Ibn and get a CTD whenever I enter.

I'm not sure what's going on and would love some help. I checked that I have all this mods hard requirements and the requirements for all those mods and I actually don't have anything else active at the moment cause I just wanted to experience this mod on its own before I reactivate my other mods. Does anyone have any idea what's happening. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys,

This mod looks completely amazing and I'm really excited to get to try it but I have been having problems getting it to work correctly if someone can help me. I tried 'both version 1.8 and 1.9test with the same issue. When I'm investigating in Windhelm I get to the part where the sign pops up "I feel a presence behind me" then I get a CTD. so I tried the Simple Slavery entrance and I was sold fine and ended up in a small area where Frabbi walks by me but by the time the "Talk to Frabbi" quest pops up and I go over to her, her name is just slave. she tells me what happens in each area of the place we are in then I go to door for Ibn and get a CTD whenever I enter.

I'm not sure what's going on and would love some help. I checked that I have all this mods hard requirements and the requirements for all those mods and I actually don't have anything else active at the moment cause I just wanted to experience this mod on its own before I reactivate my other mods. Does anyone have any idea what's happening. It would be greatly appreciated.

I have no suggestions for the CTD, so Simple Slavery seems to be the better way in (and less running around too.)   When you wake up in the slave quarters, Frabbi immediately begins walking out the door and towards her idle position over at the firewood chopping block.  But there's another slave in the room with you, so I wonder if Frabbi leaves the room and you're mistaking the other slave for her?  Try it again but this time leave the room as soon as you wake up and see if Frabbi is outside of it.  She should tell you to talk to Daithe.

Hey guys,

I have no suggestions for the CTD, so Simple Slavery seems to be the better way in (and less running around too.)   When you wake up in the slave quarters, Frabbi immediately begins walking out the door and towards her idle position over at the firewood chopping block.  But there's another slave in the room with you, so I wonder if Frabbi leaves the room and you're mistaking the other slave for her?  Try it again but this time leave the room as soon as you wake up and see if Frabbi is outside of it.  She should tell you to talk to Daithe.

Well you were right on the first part thanks. When I restarted it I saw there were two slaves originally and Frabbi headed right for the door so I caught her and got the quest to talk to Daithe. However, I still got a CTD when I tried to go through the door....Does anyone have this issue or any idea what my problem is....I'd appreciate it greatly...Thanks

yea the problem is still there exept that there is one more problem now since im not even proceding in the quest now. just see here

do you want the papyrus log of it aswell ?

Argh !

I will run another test tonight, I'll see.

By the way, what do yout hink about the other changes ? That's better, no ?

I finished the part 3 yesterday, with Chaur Tegoth freedom (or banishement).

No, I just need to build the part 4 : building the empire (recruiting agents, kill oponents, infect key NPCs, infiltrate all the temples).

Mastria is supressed, I replace her with Volukar the necromancer.

yea the problem is still there exept that there is one more problem now since im not even proceding in the quest now. just see here

do you want the papyrus log of it aswell ?

Argh !

I will run another test tonight, I'll see.

By the way, what do yout hink about the other changes ? That's better, no ?

I finished the part 3 yesterday, with Chaur Tegoth freedom (or banishement).

No, I just need to build the part 4 : building the empire (recruiting agents, kill oponents, infect key NPCs, infiltrate all the temples).

Mastria is supressed, I replace her with Volukar the necromancer.

it looks good but above the gate leading to the harbor there seem to be an huge brick floating in the air idk if thats something uv hadded or if it is cuse its soo far away that dyndolod added it. since i didnt know u had made changes again soo didnt run dyndolod after changing too 2.0

but i really loved the new harbor:D did u rebuild the fishery so that there aint the problem where every questmarker tells u to go in there ?

btw 1 thing i have thougth that might make it easyer is if u added something like an map that u could open from ur inventory since whit all those transporters its kind of hard rememberering where u endup wouldnt even have to be detailed just something like those tresure maps that u find around skyrim.

and i got the fight in the arena quest for the first time and for some reason the npc's i was going to fight didnt want to fight me when i attacked they just screamed that they where on my side.

and also the milking quest once i had reached 5 i got up and it just keept on adding milk and when it finaly stoped i was at 18 but wouldnt it be easyer to use milk mod economy for the milking?

It is good that it is a smaller area, though now I don't know where things are anymore. ;)  I tried to find where Daithe is supposed to lead us for the tunnelling quest (thinking that if I used 'moveto player' to get her there the quest might continue) but accidentally set off the escape trigger and made everyone aggro.  :D

It is good that it is a smaller area, though now I don't know where things are anymore. ;)  I tried to find where Daithe is supposed to lead us for the tunnelling quest (thinking that if I used 'moveto player' to get her there the quest might continue) but accidentally set off the escape trigger and made everyone aggro.  :D

haha yea when i first got there i was really confused but realised that once i get used to it i will have an much easyer time :D

So i'm stuck at the part where I have to lead Azhras group, yet the marker shows that I need to follow her, I know that I am supposed to go to this Nchuand-Zel place under markarth to prepare an attack. I searched everywhere. How do I advance from here?

Go to the animonculry.

del would it be possible for u to make an mcm whit debug and stuff like that an maybe an overview over the slavenote and and stuff like that and if i have that bug that happend i could just click an button and reset it and also maybe make it so that i could adjust the amount of quest i have to do for the difrent masters b4 i procede cuse i kinda want to have more to do whit each master. idk if that would be way to much work. but i like to have an nice mcm availabe even if its just for overview and maybe debug

Note that the Hashep bug is acting differently in v2 test 1, it says "All SlaveJob Int set to 0, Slavejob: I don't have a specific master, I should aks to Daithe" (that should probably say "I should talk to Daithe") but now Daithe reassigns me back to Hashep instead of trying to start the tunnelling job.  Hashep doesn't offer the "What are my orders" dialogue so everything is halted still, I can't even loop through being a farm slave again.

and also is there anny chance u can put some torches or light sorces around since its kinda dark im running my enb whit as much light as possible this is what i endup whit.

post-1002887-0-01839800-1487096134_thumb.jpg

and i reran dyndolod and that brick is from the mod and when i was looking at it from above i couldnt see it but from the ground its visable post-1002887-0-17156600-1487097837_thumb.jpg
post-1002887-0-62782000-1487097842_thumb.jpg

soo thats kinda wierd

So i'm stuck at the part where I have to lead Azhras group, yet the marker shows that I need to follow her, I know that I am supposed to go to this Nchuand-Zel place under markarth to prepare an attack. I searched everywhere. How do I advance from here?

Go to the animonculry.

Ah cheers, but however whenever I went up to the stairs to the place Azhra began backtracking, I used the command moveto player into the dungeon and it worked. This might be a bug in pathfinding, as i've seen several bugs in this.

Alright, I have to ask once again since this is confusing. So i've reached to the part where I have to find the missing charus for Hastap(probs spelt it wrong, sry) I go to the charus as it is inside a wall, I resurrect it and then go to it, what do I do then? it doesn't react to me pressing E on it or something like it.