i tried the new version when i got enslave and taken to ibn when i did the 1st quest to get a food after that i get ctd whenever i open my journal or click esc

I know why : it"s because the esp isn'iot cleaned... took the one somebody upload some pages ago : it's works very well !

i tried the new version when i got enslave and taken to ibn when i did the 1st quest to get a food after that i get ctd whenever i open my journal or click esc

I know why : it"s because the esp isn'iot cleaned... took the one somebody upload some pages ago : it's works very well !

ok thanks i will try to clean it

The next version already have an cleaned Esp, but I need to complete some quests before releasing it. I'm still on the "color from the sky".

The Horror in the museum just need some improvements, and I will use Volkihar castle interior as a part of Molag Bal fortress in coldharbor (the Mazken Nathrezin will be able to send the player into Oblivion).

I'm still looking for textures for Chaur Tegoth...

The next version already have an cleaned Esp, but I need to complete some quests before releasing it. I'm still on the "color from the sky".

The Horror in the museum just need some improvements, and I will use Volkihar castle interior as a part of Molag Bal fortress in coldharbor (the Mazken Nathrezin will be able to send the player into Oblivion).

can you make ibn a little bit dark cause the dungeon is too bright and from what ive heard falmer`s hate the light thats why they live among cave`s 

can you make ibn a little bit dark cause the dungeon is too bright and from what ive heard falmer`s hate the light thats why they live among cave`s 

I think it's because of the artificial sun... the light is very strong.

In blackreach, it's ok, beacause the small world is huge. In Ibn, this light is on the half of the small world.... I think I can try to reduce the intensity of the artificial sun...

The blue lights are for mushrooms, as blackreach mushrooms.

the color is in the puit? You mean the Pit, or the well... It's indeed appropriate.

I recycled the archive quest.

Color quest done !

I need to improve Rhan Tegoth Quest (sacrifice people to awaken the daedroth)

If you have ideas for the raid in Coldharbor...

After, that, Il will be able to create the ceremony for Chaur Tegoth ascend, and an option for the player to let Chaur Tegoth ascend, or put him into the archive.

The end for the mod is the same : player will kill the queen, and became the new Ibn leader.

Hi  i update my SKSE but game still crash when im enslaved and try to go to Ibn for first time 

I know why.

Please : Try this (it's the 0.9 Bis version, not published ESP cleaned, and final quests in progress)

TID is my more complex mod, so it's normal at this development stage it contains some errors. Hoppefully, the quests developement are near end, and the clening I made in the esp made the small world more playable.

Things in the Dark 0.9Bis.rar

I like the introduction of the mod so far. I am still early at the point where i have to look for the sister at a butchery, but there is no map marker to guide me. Any hints on where i should be headed?

Also like the different player paths available from what i read. Looking forward to investigating the slave path.

I like the introduction of the mod so far. I am still early at the point where i have to look for the sister at a butchery, but there is no map marker to guide me. Any hints on where i should be headed?

Also like the different player paths available from what i read. Looking forward to investigating the slave path.

Thanks

The butchery door is hidded, it's near Sadri shop.

This mod wanted to overwrite AMB 2k parallax terrain's mountain textures. Is it fine that I said no when asked to overwrite those files?

Yes, it's fine.

This file is shared by every mods who have Lods.

So, copy or not, it will have no consequences.

hey, when i'm enslaved i can't do any task...

i have no new dialog and no marker... is there maby a mod not in the requirements?

hope you can help me

No requirement, you just dont completed the stages.

When you're enslaved, talk to Frabi, talk to Daithe, and talk to Hashep.

You will be able to do task after Hashep will give you the soup (stage 30).

Slav task givers have quest markers.

i have no new dialog and no marker... is there maby a mod not in the requirements?

hope you can help me

no, sorry i try it but it dosn't work

hope you can help me

no, sorry i try it but it dosn't work

Interesting...

Can you made pictures and precise the quest stage, please ? I need to say what's happened...

Things made for now :

TID1.0
Some modifications in the small world
aTID3Free : done
aTID3SideQuestMolag : done
Some improvements for the temple (2 new priests)
Relationship between Nathrezin and Hatrezin
Nathrezin is now a daedra (Mazken)
New quest : aTID2SideQuestSimza : Troublemaker
Package for Volukar
New quest : aTID2SideQuestLheelvu
New NPCs
Facegen done for all NPCs
Add things to Cheat chest
Package for Aringoth
New cell : aTIDIbnSkarogneSlaveQuarter (Aringoth bed)
aTID3Begin : fixed
aTID2zEnd : fixed, modified
Some fixes for Forgotten animonculry
Velen Gate dialogue fixed
aTID3sideQuestMolag : cell rebuilted to avoid the glitch
aTID3Free : fix nobles packages.

After I will implemented these things, I will make the release, and go on my other projects :

- alternative path for Chaur Tegoth : dont let him ascend, betray him.

- alchemist seller

- a teleportation spell (the city is wonderfull for reaching far destinations from Ib,n, but it's an hell to go to Ibn from other cities)

- some quests :

• tainers tricks : get the trainer faction (useful for training slaves).
  • The hots : find a good slave for a party...
  • Until it burns out : find a falmer hunter, by enslaving his sister.

- and more options :

• send your lsves to fight into the arena, and get money if they won
  • sell/buy slaves to Lheelvu
  • A dialogue for you to be sold to simple slavery market (lheelvy want to see how the concurents manage their slaves)
  • The slaves followers tunring dialogue, with Volukar.