I experience the complete quest infinite loop with the mushrooms/chaurus eggs quest. I reload to an earlier saved and the second time it worked fine.. didn't loop. 

It's the reset script. some times it's work (reset to 0) and some time it just go back to the previous stage... and make a loop.

I will try to replace the reset() by a setstage(0), and test the arena (it make a loop).

By the way, I begin to integrate some dialogues foxes (according to your proposal), and some armors... Now Azhra the Undead wear this :)

post-484102-0-78862800-1454105590_thumb.jpg

ive been trying this out and i like the concept a lot! Sadly though i cant get too far in before i start to have problems. Once i get enslaved I cant play for long in the falmer area before my game either freezes or infinite loops when i try to go through a door. Ive attached my last log in case it helps.

;)

Papyrus.0.log

I have this weird bug with some armor. Console tells me that this is mutator armor and falmer heavy boots

I had that problem with AFS and realized I hadn't downloaded and installed the texture and meshes archives. could that be the problem? I haven't tried this mod yet as I'm waiting for male compatibility :)

ive been trying this out and i like the concept a lot! Sadly though i cant get too far in before i start to have problems. Once i get enslaved I cant play for long in the falmer area before my game either freezes or infinite loops when i try to go through a door. Ive attached my last log in case it helps.

;)

The last version (1.0) should not get that problem.

The other problem is the LOD which dont be calculated yet. Modify your SKSE according to that :

http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18748

The problem is simple : Ibn is the most large town in Skyrim, with a population of nearby 200 citizens.

I have this weird bug with some armor. Console tells me that this is mutator armor and falmer heavy boots

I had that problem with AFS and realized I hadn't downloaded and installed the texture and meshes archives. could that be the problem? I haven't tried this mod yet as I'm waiting for male compatibility :)

Dont hesiate to post here the dialogues which cause problems. I wil double them for male, or adapt them for both sex.

The mod is alrrady near playble for male, but gender in dialogue is female for now.

I have problem only with this armor. Others have meshes/textures. Everything from archive was installed, I checked it twice. 
Problem only happens on xx274763 (Mutator Armor (editor ID is Falmer Knight Armor though) and xx274761 (Falmer Heavy Boots)

image.png

Yes, you don't installed meshes or textures...

I have problem only with this armor. Others have meshes/textures. Everything from archive was installed, I checked it twice. 

Problem only happens on xx274763 (Mutator Armor (editor ID is Falmer Knight Armor though) and xx274761 (Falmer Heavy Boots)

image.png

The mod still work, right ?

I'm integrating new armors.

Please, for now, continue the mod and report all the bugs you saw.

I will work on it today (it's raining a lot...)

Slave part of mod is working perfectly fine, except for endless end quest messages after "Slave task: serve the masters" quest, this armor bug and some slave tasks not moving into Completed quests section of journal (happened with Slave task: Smithing after completing this quest twice)

image.png

The mod still work, right ?

I'm integrating new armors.

Please, for now, continue the mod and report all the bugs you saw.

I will work on it today (it's raining a lot...)

Me too. I had the another complete quest loop (Serve the master, a well). I make a save right before the end quest. I had to reload a few times... like 4, before the quest complete properly without the loop. Until is fixed, people will have to do that.

I know, I'm working on this.

Use the dwemer buttons in the slave quarter 1 to advance the quest.

How long till update release?

Me too. I had the another complete quest loop (Serve the master, a well). I make a save right before the end quest. I had to reload a few times... like 4, before the quest complete properly without the loop. Until is fixed, people will have to do that.

I know, I'm working on this.

Use the dwemer buttons in the slave quarter 1 to advance the quest.

Sorry, I can't... I will see if I can made a release tonigh... i finished the last side quest.

Thank you for your incredible efforts.  I'll plung again into Ibn tonight. One question though. If you escape, is possible to get back to Ibn again and restart the slave quest (maybe trying the other path)?

I never passed the level 8 since last year !In fact, I dont have the time to play Skyrim, I pass all my time on modding !

I can relate to that. lol

By the way, implementing Falmer Bikini Armor in this mod would be great.

If it helps, this mod here takes all the bikini armor and add them to the game as replacers. The difference is that is easier to implement them because there is only three slots (torso, feet and hands) instead of the many options that the bikini has.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72775/?

The author created 4 options (combinations) for Light Falmer Armor and 3 options for Heavy Falmer Armor.

You will be glad to see some of these armors implemented in TID 1.1 !

Your mods are awesome, comrade, and TID is the best of your mods in my opinion. It is nice to see progress in mod development.

And I think it would be nice to see more advanced slavery system, like it was in Brawil Underground. Also it would be good to make selling slaves on auction, implanting them with Neurax worm and making them a sleeper agents not only during main questline, but as some sort of radiant quest. Like it marks random NPC from random town as target to seduce, enslave, implant or sell. If player implants an NPC he/she continue to live their normal life, but player can activate their during dialogue to become a follower or have sex with player.

You may even make a side questline with goal to implant all major powers leaders (like Elisif, Ulfric, other jarls, Thalmor ambasadors and Imperial Legion commanding officers) and took control of Skyrim. Like patrols of falmers/pure falmers on roads and towns, sex slavery it towns, or even a major battles between falmer forces (consisting of falmers and implanted slaves) and Imperial Legion/Stormcloaks/Thalmor for control over province. 

I know it is hard to implement, I only giving you an idea for futher mod development.

P.S.: sorry for bad english, hope you understood me.

I was thinking...

I tested the parasite quest (In this quest, Thiakal infect you with a new parasite he designed, and order you to infect 10 surface dwellers. The script count the people you infected), and it's work...

So, maybe you're right, and there is something for building a short arc of quests, about spreading desease around skyril and infect targeted people with Neurax Worm.

i cant start the tunneling quest. The Dialog line says: go to xyz but the quest didn'T start.

i tried to start the quest manualy but the cmd says:

aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTunneling Quest ID not found

same for

aTID1SlaveTaskPunishement (even if i write Punishment correct :P)

//Eid t i installed creation kit and looked it up.

Punishment is not in the mod

aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTunneling is called aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTunnel

btw i looked up the quest files. it seems there is only 1 Task which is guiding you back to the tower correctly

i cant start the tunneling quest. The Dialog line says: go to xyz but the quest didn'T start.

i tried to start the quest manualy but the cmd says:

aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTunneling Quest ID not found

same for

aTID1SlaveTaskPunishement (even if i write Punishment correct :P)

//Eid t i installed creation kit and looked it up.

Punishment is not in the mod

aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTunneling is called aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTunnel

btw i looked up the quest files. it seems there is only 1 Task which is guiding you back to the tower correctly

The quest is aTID1SlaveTaskDaitheTunnel

A script is missing, it's just that...

Don't care of going back to the tower : all the quests have an utility.wait + setstage script : it will update automaticaly.

Delz,

On the breeding slave slave quest, Tishal doesn't move.

The script of this task is corrupted.

Force it : Try setstage atid1slavetasktishal 11