In fact, my vision of this is:
1) You need to enslave targeted NPC one way or another
2) Bring NPC to trainer or train him/her by yourself to break his/her will to fight
3) Bring NPC to mutation chambers and then implant Neurax Worm with help of mutator NPC (threesome yay)
4) Worm taking control of NPC (could be just a dialogue like: "Oh yeah I have control of this species blah blah blah, I will return to it's home, to ensure nobody will see the changes), NPC gets sleeper agent faction with ability to become a follower, and then walking away to it's usual place of living. Congratulation, sleeping agent is ready for duty. You can even add some random commentaries from townees about they thinking that something is wrong with people (yes it's wrong, all your friends are falmer puppets already)

Spreding parasite through sex can be implemented too, but with big chance (over 90-95%) of host to refuse parasite (human immune system has great potential, comrade). And then you still need to bring infected NPC to Ibn, just to ensure everything is ok and to give him a task (can be implemented through dialogue too, like you take NPC to one of nobles and he/she is like: "You need to infiltrate, watch, spy on blah blah blah, comrade Worm". And he is like: "Так точно товарищ полковник! Служу Советскому Союзу!" "Yes Master", and walks away. Will NPC actually perform all this tasks or not is really does not matter. He is a sleeping agent, he can do it with ten years delay. From point of player we have a temporary follower to help fight with bandits/guards and a sex partner that will bend over on single word. 

Your mods are awesome, comrade, and TID is the best of your mods in my opinion. It is nice to see progress in mod development.
And I think it would be nice to see more advanced slavery system, like it was in Brawil Underground. Also it would be good to make selling slaves on auction, implanting them with Neurax worm and making them a sleeper agents not only during main questline, but as some sort of radiant quest. Like it marks random NPC from random town as target to seduce, enslave, implant or sell. If player implants an NPC he/she continue to live their normal life, but player can activate their during dialogue to become a follower or have sex with player.
You may even make a side questline with goal to implant all major powers leaders (like Elisif, Ulfric, other jarls, Thalmor ambasadors and Imperial Legion commanding officers) and took control of Skyrim. Like patrols of falmers/pure falmers on roads and towns, sex slavery it towns, or even a major battles between falmer forces (consisting of falmers and implanted slaves) and Imperial Legion/Stormcloaks/Thalmor for control over province. 
I know it is hard to implement, I only giving you an idea for futher mod development.
P.S.: sorry for bad english, hope you understood me.

I was thinking...

I tested the parasite quest (In this quest, Thiakal infect you with a new parasite he designed, and order you to infect 10 surface dwellers. The script count the people you infected), and it's work...

So, maybe you're right, and there is something for building a short arc of quests, about spreading desease around skyril and infect targeted people with Neurax Worm.

In fact, my vision of this is:

1) You need to enslave targeted NPC one way or another

2) Bring NPC to trainer or train him/her by yourself to break his/her will to fight

3) Bring NPC to mutation chambers and then implant Neurax Worm with help of mutator NPC (threesome yay)

4) Worm taking control of NPC (could be just a dialogue like: "Oh yeah I have control of this species blah blah blah, I will return to it's home, to ensure nobody will see the changes), NPC gets sleeper agent faction with ability to become a follower, and then walking away to it's usual place of living. Congratulation, sleeping agent is ready for duty. You can even add some random commentaries from townees about they thinking that something is wrong with people (yes it's wrong, all your friends are falmer puppets already)

Spreding parasite through sex can be implemented too, but with big chance (over 90-95%) of host to refuse parasite (human immune system has great potential, comrade). And then you still need to bring infected NPC to Ibn, just to ensure everything is ok and to give him a task (can be implemented through dialogue too, like you take NPC to one of nobles and he/she is like: "You need to infiltrate, watch, spy on blah blah blah, comrade Worm". And he is like: "Так точно товарищ полковник! Служу Советскому Союзу!" "Yes Master", and walks away. Will NPC actually perform all this tasks or not is really does not matter. He is a sleeping agent, he can do it with ten years delay. From point of player we have a temporary follower to help fight with bandits/guards and a sex partner that will bend over on single word.

Can be.

For now, it's a just a little side quest : Thiakal is developing a new strend of parasitic worm, and want to test his spreading potential. That's all.

So, it will be the begin of the mutator quest line :

The others quests can be build like you sugested : enslave a targeted NPC, tame him, implant him, and bring it back into his town.

They're also things with animals (Mutators developed a line of giant skeevers, and use animals for their experiments).

For some reasson my game crashes a lot in inb with all those falmers and chaurus. But only after I finish a dialogue option with a falmer, for example you retrieve some soup, game crash.

After a few tries I got past that dialogue option and then next dialogue also crash..

Checked my log exept a lot of cf mentions, I don't have anything from this mod that would make the game crash as far as I know:

Cannot open store for class "aTIDTameSpellMagicEffectScript", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "aTIDMutateSpellMagicEffectScript", missing file?

annot open store for class "aTID3SideQuestMutatorBanditDeathSc", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "aTID3SideQuestMutatorSeathDeathScript", missing file?

ERROR: Unable to bind script aTIDDialogueArenaOponentDeathScript to alias aTIDArenaOponent on quest aTIDDialogue (710318D4) because their base types do not match

ERROR: Property aTID1Alter on script QF_aTID0Starter_040146A0 attached to aTID0Starter (710146A0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (710E5768) is not the right type

ERROR: Unable to bind script aTID3SideQuestMutatorSeathDeathScript to  (710F2409) because their base types do not match

ERROR: Property aTIDReaperBreedREF on script SF_aTID1SlaveTaskTishalScenc_052A60C4 attached to  (712A60C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (712A60E5) is not the right type

As far as I see these log entries wouldn't make a game crash..But they do..

Any Idea?

For some reasson my game crashes a lot in inb with all those falmers and chaurus. But only after I finish a dialogue option with a falmer, for example you retrieve some soup, game crash.

After a few tries I got past that dialogue option and then next dialogue also crash..

Checked my log exept a lot of cf mentions, I don't have anything from this mod that would make the game crash as far as I know:

Cannot open store for class "aTID3SideQuestMutatorSeathDeathScript", missing file?

ERROR: Unable to bind script aTIDDialogueArenaOponentDeathScript to alias aTIDArenaOponent on quest aTIDDialogue (710318D4) because their base types do not match

ERROR: Property aTID1Alter on script QF_aTID0Starter_040146A0 attached to aTID0Starter (710146A0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (710E5768) is not the right type

ERROR: Unable to bind script aTID3SideQuestMutatorSeathDeathScript to  (710F2409) because their base types do not match

ERROR: Property aTIDReaperBreedREF on script SF_aTID1SlaveTaskTishalScenc_052A60C4 attached to  (712A60C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (712A60E5) is not the right type

Any Idea?

That's totaly not normal...

I played 6 hours in TID small world without a crash !

Ok, the esp before version 0.9Bis was full of bugs and mistakes, and made the small world very unstable, but it's solved since bersion 0.9Bis.

The few CTD I got are due to the conjonction of TID, Deviously enslaved, and Sexlab aroused creatures.

I countered aroused creatures by made all the slaves have a clothe.

I will remove Deviously enslaved : it make my game lag as hell... but it work well by just disabling Deviously enslaved.

Did you updated your SKSE ?

http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18748

Is there any instructions about updating SKSE in english?

Any Idea?

Ok, the esp before version 0.9Bis was full of bugs and mistakes, and made the small world very unstable, but it's solved since bersion 0.9Bis.

The few CTD I got are due to the conjonction of TID, Deviously enslaved, and Sexlab aroused creatures.

I will remove Deviously enslaved : it make my game lag as hell... but it work well by just disabling Deviously enslaved.

And also I have a weird bug with Slave task: breeding slave. Tishal told me to follow her, but she didn't go anywhere, just continue to stay

Any Idea?

Might be something in your end. I never crashed in Ibn, and I have more than 200 mods activated.

Another bugs. Side quests Mutator, Parasite and something about Falkreath are not showing in journal after NPC gives quest.
Also when you enslave somebody with dialogue (honey pot or enslave NPC) and order them to follow you they refuse and say that they belong to somebody else

Is there any instructions about updating SKSE in english?

Any Idea?

And also I have a weird bug with Slave task: breeding slave. Tishal told me to follow her, but she didn't go anywhere, just continue to stay

The CK told me this quest script is corrupted : I will rebuilt it from scrath.

Another bugs. Side quests Mutator, Parasite and something about Falkreath are not showing in journal after NPC gives quest.

Also when you enslave somebody with dialogue (honey pot or enslave NPC) and order them to follow you they refuse and say that they belong to somebody else

Saw it !

This bug with the honey is just I need to add another faction on the targeted NPC : aTIDIbnSlavePlayerPropertyFaction.

I use that for identify which slaves are yours

I will also change the follower slave dialogue to not strip their outfit. So, you will be able to tag them as Ibn slave/inhabitant whitout force them to loose their nice outifts !

Delz,

On the breeding slave slave quest, Tishal doesn't move.

The script of this task is corrupted.

Force it : Try setstage atid1slavetasktishal 11

I did that, nothing happened. Where am i supposed to be?

Nothing. This quest script is corrupted. I wilr ebuilt it from scrath. Just avoid it for now.

is it possible to overwrite the armors with something else? I use UUNP body so the npc's look weird wearing CBBE meshes.  :cool:

Of course. Just replace the meshes by yours.

This is the collection of meshes, where I found the CBBE ones I implemented into TID.

Don't use the installer : check the armors with Nifskope, renamed it (the smae name of the meshes you wish to replace), and copy paste.

Falmer Dawnguard Replacer (Installer)-72775-1-00.7z

Falmer Vanilla Replacer (Installer)-72775-1-00.7z

There are also bugs with quest journal. Console tells me that it's stage 10 of quest, but there is no quest in journal.

Also (I don't know is this a bug or not), Daithe don't want to go back to slaves tower after Tunneling quest

I met that too... I dont know why it's make this : the objective should made an entry in the journal.

Daithe : it's her package. I add this to the list.

It seems I can't find the dwemer button in Slave quarters 1   :D

There are two very big imperial buttons !

The slave quarter 1 is the one where is Frabbi.

after not leaving and shuting off the giant golems where do you rest to start the next part of the quest becues i cant find it also sometime when starting new quest in this mod i CTD its mainly when enslaved also for the butcher quest with the slaves it give me no knife and when collecting meat and trying to turn it in i get a disapprove am i doing something wrong or something?

after not leaving and shuting off the giant golems where do you rest to start the next part of the quest becues i cant find it also sometime when starting new quest in this mod i CTD its mainly when enslaved also for the butcher quest with the slaves it give me no knife and when collecting meat and trying to turn it in i get a disapprove am i doing something wrong or something?

Talk to Daithe. She's your master, so orders came from her.

CTD ? update your SKSE !

the cooking spot dont recognize the meat, that's all. You can't suceed this quest for now, I'm working on that bug.

Great quest mod, very well done in my opinion.  Just a couple quick questions, hopefully someone can help me out.  I am on the quest to investigate the bridge i think it is, and my quest marker points to the door of the fishery.  Its a small place and I have been everywhere inside it, and in the water, and I really see nothing to advance the quest.  The couple of NPCs in the fishery never have a dialogue either to progress.  My other question  is back in the slave portion, I never got a punishment quest, or the breeder quest, I tried to see what would happen if I let my slave note fall, I think I reduced the note seven times, but nothing happened....maybe something for the future?

Great quest mod, very well done in my opinion.  Just a couple quick questions, hopefully someone can help me out.  I am on the quest to investigate the bridge i think it is, and my quest marker points to the door of the fishery.  Its a small place and I have been everywhere inside it, and in the water, and I really see nothing to advance the quest.  The couple of NPCs in the fishery never have a dialogue either to progress.  My other question  is back in the slave portion, I never got a punishment quest, or the breeder quest, I tried to see what would happen if I let my slave note fall, I think I reduced the note seven times, but nothing happened....maybe something for the future?

For the bridge : don't trust the quest marker, go to Deep folk crossing bridge (it's a dwemer ruin, at west, upper than the dwemer ruin for Peyritie quest).

I will add things at this fishery.

Punishement quest, I know, it's conditionnals... the breeder quest don't work, I'm rebuilding it from scrath.

i do talk to her but she just say the same things no update go back to the tower and get some rest sleeped for a day and no update still

Just use setstage atid1tunnel 100 for now.

Maybe the trigger is a little unstable... i will add a setstage()

Thanks for the fast reply....I would love to see the final punishment and breeder quest lines  if you end up doing them....I will definitely keep an eye out.  Keep up the fantastic job, and once  again thank you for everything!  

It's in progress... for now I get an interesting bug : aTIDDialogue don't work anymore !

Can't wait for a male PC version.

I know that, but for now I'm facing a more urgent problem :

The dialogues linked to the quest aTIDdialogue never show up again ! Or these dialogues contains all immersion dialogue,s slaves framework, etc...

Did you get that problem ?

Edit : problem solved. It's rare, but the quest trigger can be corrupted... i just moved the dialogues in another quest, and it solved the problem !

hey loved your other mods so wanted to try this one. Got latest version and everything went smooth. got to ibn and started some side quests. how do i cook the dead slave meat for the falmer. after talking to the falmer a meat slave spawns dead and i can harvest various bones from her but how do i cook the meat? do i need namiras goat installed?  Also where is the blacksmith

hey loved your other mods so wanted to try this one. Got latest version and everything went smooth. got to ibn and started some side quests. how do i cook the dead slave meat for the falmer. after talking to the falmer a meat slave spawns dead and i can harvest various bones from her but how do i cook the meat? do i need namiras goat installed?  Also where is the blacksmith

For the cook, wait the next version : I fixed the recipe craft, and I add a cook pot in to the butchery.

You will find also one infot the slaves master quarter.

For blacksmith, there is an anvil near Hashep tent, a complete one in the darkseeker tower, and in the hall entrey (where is the arena).