enabling TID mod in MO, i found meshes conflicts with unofficial skyrim patch:

29wk4d3.jpg

is safe to overwrite or is better to remove these .nif (preserving the original UKSP files)?

thanks!

cheers

S.

I see... Don't car eof these files, don't copy them. Patch one are prioritary.

Il will calculate the small world LOD since I can... but I need a stable version of it first. Still I add things, I can't do that.

Getting a CTD right after the popup when you're ambushing the murderer. I disabled all my other mods, lowered my graphics to low, did the memory patch, and still it CTD's.

The murderer? Aznith Derleth with a ghost spell ?

Do you have a mod who modify ghost, who dont like disbaled characters, or racemenu/character making extender (maybe your skyrim dont like the custon face of this character)

enabling TID mod in MO, i found meshes conflicts with unofficial skyrim patch:

-snip image-

is safe to overwrite or is better to remove these .nif (preserving the original UKSP files)?

thanks!

cheers

S.

I see... Don't car eof these files, don't copy them. Patch one are prioritary.

Il will calculate the small world LOD since I can... but I need a stable version of it first. Still I add things, I can't do that.

ok, thanks for the answer.

bye!

S.

Just to clarify, and apologies if this has already been answered in the previous 18 pages.

Female player focused mod... male version will be added soon as possible.

Focused means that the entire mod currently only works with a female player, or that just a large part of it? For example the pure Falmer way is still female only?

Just to clarify, and apologies if this has already been answered in the previous 18 pages.

Female player focused mod... male version will be added soon as possible.

Focused means that the entire mod currently only works with a female player, or that just a large part of it? For example the pure Falmer way is still female only?

Dialogues and sex scenes who involve the player are designed by females,but the mod is playbale for male, if you are not annoyed by the dialogues...

For the sex scene with GloomReach chief, for example, I will add the possibility for male player to use a follower...

Make some of the bosses and slavemasters female, and players who use male characters will be lining up to give the mod a try. ;)

Most of the bosses and slaves masters are female !

Karetek and Lheelvu are female, current pure falmers slavers soldiers are female. Vanilla falmer slavers are male. Slaves are male or female.

In Ibn bosses :

- Karetek = female

- Dagoth Korathi = female... i guess

- Thiakal = male

- Mastria = female

- Volukar = male

- Azhra = female

- Selkurthi = female

Guest Cheesebunny23

I couldn't get the mining quest to start properly. Daithe claims I need to go to Luna however nothing stage wise occurs afterward (Thus the quest never truly initiates.)

I couldn't get the mining quest to start properly. Daithe claims I need to go to Luna however nothing stage wise occurs afterward (Thus the quest never truly initiates.)

I don't know why... the quest should start at stage 5... dont care, procedd to Luna Nerva (she's in the old refectory, in the slaves tower facility)

Getting a CTD right after the popup when you're ambushing the murderer. I disabled all my other mods, lowered my graphics to low, did the memory patch, and still it CTD's.

Do you have a mod who modify ghost, who dont like disbaled characters, or racemenu/character making extender (maybe your skyrim dont like the custon face of this character)

I tried disabling every mod except RaceMenu, still a CTD.

I went ahead and just skipped to stage 120, just wanted to let you know about the crashes.

So, your skyrim configuration dont like Azenith face, or disabled NPCs.

Please, modify her outfit, and add a helmet to her. Maybe it will be enough to avoid the bug.

Please, modify her outfit, and add a helmet to her. Maybe it will be enough to avoid the bug.

How can I do that? I tried placeatme and it crashed, so I suppose it is her.

In CK...

Try to skip that stage for now... I will add to her an helmet for the next version...

Or maybe something simple to test :

use setstage aTID1falmer 195

It will teleport you dorectly in a small room : go outside. Ibn is full of characters with custon faces... If it's crash directly here, it's your skyrim, I'm afraid...

In CK...

Try to skip that stage for now... I will add to her an helmet for the next version...

It will teleport you dorectly in a small room : go outside. Ibn is full of characters with custon faces... If it's crash directly here, it's your skyrim, I'm afraid...

yep, it crashed.

Edit: I got it to work. All I had to do was reinstall XP32 Skeleton mod, something messed it up.

Looking for the Butchery...so far the Quest is progressing nicely...the dialogue takes a bit of time to engage but its not too bad. I think that is why a lot fo people are having trouble but I think that is more an issue with Windows 10 than with your mod.

In CK...

yep, it crashed.

Edit: I got it to work. All I had to do was reinstall XP32 Skeleton mod, something messed it up.

Good news ! I will add XP32 skeleton as a recommandation for the next update.

Looking for the Butchery...so far the Quest is progressing nicely...the dialogue takes a bit of time to engage but its not too bad. I think that is why a lot fo people are having trouble but I think that is more an issue with Windows 10 than with your mod.

Windows 10, yes... dialogues were better to engage with windows 8... I can't o anything about that... maybe a new version of Fuz ro doh will fix that.

My game keep on crashing in Ibn. Cant understand why?

Maybe your memory. Update SKSE as I posted on the mod topic.

Maybe your skeleton, like the one who face CTD when encounter Azenith. XP32 skeleton is needed.

Edit : I suceed to find the problem with the repeatible quests. I tested with the arena, and it's work fine now.

I have made it to the stage of the quest "In the Underworld" and the quest journal says to talk to 'Daithe' when I approach her she turns to me and says yes but the only dialogue available is (you try to speak by gestures) How I can server you, Master? If you select that option then the only replay is: (the felmer is not interested)

What gives?

I just started atid2zend and Azhra does not follow me into echo cave, used the moveto player command and the dialog does not start.

Underworld war Falkreath sends me to talk to serasha, I go all the way into liars retreat to find her and I am stuck there.

I have made it to the stage of the quest "In the Underworld" and the quest journal says to talk to 'Daithe' when I approach her she turns to me and says yes but the only dialogue available is (you try to speak by gestures) How I can server you, Master? If you select that option then the only replay is: (the felmer is not interested)

What gives?

Mod is currently in the process of ironing out the bugs.

This quest mod is quite intricate and long. I look forward to its completion.

Guest Shashankie

My game keep on crashing in Ibn. Cant understand why?

Maybe your memory. Update SKSE as I posted on the mod topic.

Maybe your skeleton, like the one who face CTD when encounter Azenith. XP32 skeleton is needed.

Edit : I suceed to find the problem with the repeatible quests. I tested with the arena, and it's work fine now.

My SKSE is up to date. And i have XPMSE Skeleton latest version installed. Ctd normally doesn't happen instantly but within 20 to 30 seconds.

What gives?

She have a forcegreet package. Find the "..." if she doen't forcegreet you. You need to talk to Frabbi first, of course.

I just started atid2zend and Azhra does not follow me into echo cave, used the moveto player command and the dialog does not start.

Underworld war Falkreath sends me to talk to serasha, I go all the way into liars retreat to find her and I am stuck there.

What gives?

Mod is currently in the process of ironing out the bugs.

This quest mod is quite intricate and long. I look forward to its completion.

aTID2Zend was rewrited to avoid the bug in the sewers... but maybe Azhra package still have problems...

Serasha is the only pure falmer in Liar's retreat. She's near the falmer in big heavy armor.

Yes, TID is in bug fixes and Lore improving phase... and it's already a very complex mod.

Still having issues with Tishal's slave quest. She won't move.

Slave task : test subject ?

Maybe the scene (I recycled the packages from another quest). use setstage atid1slavetaskmutator 20 for now.