and also idk if the butchery is bugged but i entered then i heard the thing in the dark screaming for help and there where chaurus's allover the place and while i was fighting em of i got that i had completed talking to the thing in the dark and the screan went dark but i was still fighting the chaurus

and also idk if the butchery is bugged but i entered then i heard the thing in the dark screaming for help and there where chaurus's allover the place and while i was fighting em of i got that i had completed talking to the thing in the dark and the screan went dark but i was still fighting the chaurus

well acording to the quest conversation its supose to happen but i cant fight annymore for some reason i cant use my wepon :s

hi i was wondering if there is an way to become pureblood falmer now whitout doing the racemenu selection ?

Yes, at a time you will have the opportunity to choose..

well acording to the quest conversation its supose to happen but i cant fight annymore for some reason i cant use my wepon :s

the thing is not supposed to be into the butchery....

Taht's a thing I need to correct.

But the chaurus are normal... it's a trap !

The farme has a bug too : the thing should be here with Doran, and remove your stuff before sending you to enslavement

soo i just did the tuneling quest but the iron nodes didnt work so i had to mine it as if i was fighting but i from all the nodes i got 9rubble out of 20

is it supose to be like that ?

No, it's anormal.

Question foe everybody who follow this mod :

Does the small world please you ?

If yes, I will calculate the LOD, same as I done for AFS. I t will made the small world more playable (no blue sky if you're far from 1 cell, less CTD). It only concern dwemer ruins, moutains, falmer huts, ship and houses...

So I will be able to add details, actors... and effects like sounds for water falls, etc...

I plan also to rework the slave part... the first problem is how to make side quests repeatible... the note system works, but that's all... I plan also to use the servant quarter for player slave jobs (like be a milk cow for Kozel, a whore for Simza, an actress for Elindil theater project, etc...).

For the rest of the quests, I think things are complete. Only a condtionnal to add, maybe reworking the last quests...

Very good. I've noticed your FTD update... There is a lot of sex and rape going... But I'll consider making a video of it. Just give some time to play it and think the right approach.

Regarding TID (or TITD :lol:) It's still not clear if in the quest will be about the player becoming an eslaver for the falmer... or will be enslaved by them and trying to get free. 

In fact, not a lot of sex.

The first scene is the most horrible one : the rape sex scene with the lurker. After, it's depends of your path.

- as a cultist, a sex scene with Mankara, and a sex scene with Erikur and Maive

- as a slave, 4 rape sex scenes with Lurka, and everything could happen to you with LL slavery mods ! (now there is a connection with Simple slavery market).

The mod where I put the most sex scenes are AFS (in fact, I'm thinking about deleting some scenes, and replace it by more spiritual scenes), and Haunted houses (plenty of sex scenes with mad girls... only Elizabeth will not sleep with you, because she still have her mind). The estrus script dont already work, but I hope to fiw that for the next version... in Ravenous, you have two scenes for sure... other are more about spitroasting people alive...

'The mod where I put the most sex scenes are AFS (in fact, I'm thinking about deleting some scenes, and replace it by more spiritual scenes),'

Can you make any such changes optional, please?  :cool:

Yes, in fact, it was what I thinked about :

A line in MCM menu, which change a value, which will able to switch of scripts (for example, the bestiality scenes with Ethrane and during the shaman ceremony : I could make optionnal scenes more spiritual). (if value is 0 = uncensored. If value is 1 = censored).

in AFS, sex scenes are :

- in lot of sides quests, but player is often not involved.

- Ravena quest (this quest will be NOT censored !)

- shamanic quests...

- each of the ways quest (koldun : 3 scenes. Primal : 4 scenes. Hagraven : 3 scenes).

- 4 in the last part...

the rest are optionnal...

'The mod where I put the most sex scenes are AFS (in fact, I'm thinking about deleting some scenes, and replace it by more spiritual scenes),'

Can you make any such changes optional, please?  :cool:

Yes, in fact, it was what I thinked about :

A line in MCM menu, which change a value, which will able to switch of scripts (for example, the bestiality scenes with Ethrane and during the shaman ceremony : I could make optionnal scenes more spiritual). (if value is 0 = uncensored. If value is 1 = censored).

in AFS, sex scenes are :

- in lot of sides quests, but player is often not involved.

- Ravena quest (this quest will be NOT censored !)

- shamanic quests...

- each of the ways quest (koldun : 3 scenes. Primal : 4 scenes. Hagraven : 3 scenes).

- 4 in the last part...

the rest are optionnal...

Sounds good, thanks

I've still to get as far as your little bit of Skyrim, and I'd hate to miss the excitement by being late....

I have a problem , when I get to this point , at the time of entering the farm , once entered the alert appears that the poison has taken effect , and in theory the pg should be teleported into the cave , but after confirming the waiting screen it gets dark for a few seconds but then I find myself in the same farm , if possible sparebbe someone tell me how to advance with the quest, thanks 

post-208128-0-24288300-1452206960_thumb.jpg

after finishing the tunnel quest, as in having rescued the falmers from the dwemer constructions, and told to speak to hep...something, in order to learn the language and go to the mutator location (isnt ingame so cant check the names for these things). the game goes to a loading screen that is infinite... Have tried multiple reloads, retries, and earlier saves. but nothing seems to work.

Hi, I just finished the begginning quest and went to Derleth Farm. I think at the end of "the beginning" and right before the start of slave quest. I suppose to be dragged and the screen black out. But after then nothing happen, my PC just stand in the Derleth house cannot do anything. I try to use console commender to start, but the location is quite different. Please help.

You didn't fix the problem with "I was a bad slave" quest... There is no extra dialogue option to continue the quest when you talk to Skala.

I searched this thread that others had this problem too.

I know, lot of bugs are remaining... I'm trying to hunt them...

After you talk to skala, your controls are supposed to be disabled, and you will be beheaded. Yes, bad slaves becomes meat slaves.

It's not happenned ? I know skala have difficulties to finish her package...

Hi, I just finished the begginning quest and went to Derleth Farm. I think at the end of "the beginning" and right before the start of slave quest. I suppose to be dragged and the screen black out. But after then nothing happen, my PC just stand in the Derleth house cannot do anything. I try to use console commender to start, but the location is quite different. Please help.

I know.

The problem is partially fixed in the version 0.9

For now, use setstage atid1falmer 195

I will made changes in the player slave part.

The slavetask quests have a problem : they are not repeatible !

The speed progression is easy to done : i just need to increase the note value requested to get the next stage.

A solution can be use the atid1slave quest as a big quest for managing the slave progression quest, and all the "side" quest. I dont know...

I made an arena, so new posibilities :

- player as slave can request to fight into the arena, and get better food... (death match, bleeding match, etc...)

- player as servant can send one of his slave to fight into the arena. If the slave win, player get money, if not, player loss the slave...

Other slave quests possibilities :

- serve as whore for Simza

- serve as "Inn assistant" for Kozel (milk slave, "help" a client", etc...)

- serve as lab rat for Mutators, or for warlock Volukar...

If player get a good note, he will allowed to sleep in a shack in the servant quarter...

Another subject is the player master : should I let the player as slave stay in the slaves quarter as Daithe property, or should I let the player be the property of somebody else ? (it could change the available quests, for example).

The other subject is the slave management framework.

For now, you can only be followed by one, and properties are not considered.

The best way to register properties is adding factions to slaves who are your property, and use it as condtionnal for slaves dialogues (so slaves who are not your property will not follow you).

Other way, how to make the difference between an obedient (trained slave) and a not trained one ?

The big asset of Bravil underground was training slaves... and I made two trainers, and some training animals, and a torture room...

And I ask to of all you a general question : what do you wish to see in that mod ?

Any ideas are welcomed !

The best way to register properties is adding factions to slaves who are your property, and use it as condtionnal for slaves dialogues (so slaves who are not your property will not follow you).

Other way, how to make the difference between an obedient (trained slave) and a not trained one ?

The big asset of Bravil underground was training slaves... and I made two trainers, and some training animals, and a torture room...

And I ask to of all you a general question : what do you wish to see in that mod ?

Any ideas are welcomed !

The people here working on the Paradise Halls Extension....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/

.... would probably love to have some way to link into the types of facilities that there were in Bravil Underground.  They already have a 'training system'  - which you could maybe consider using?

Hadn't realised that Bravil was one of yours but it was certainly amongst the very best mods available here for Oblivion.  Even without any link from PAHE, if you could just replicate much of what it did here, a lot of people would probably be very happy!  Something that is definitely missing in Skyrim is the sort of 'facility' that might be used by the player character in which NPCs could be for stored, managed and interactively trained  - not just some sort of arena where you can go and have a 'fight' of some kind, but something more like a proper imprisonment and educational centre, where the education being dispensed might have an emphasis on proficiency in oral and other tactile skills, rather than on, say, written examinations

So, if you could 'port' some of the Oblivion stuff here, that would be great

As we are back on the new/old site, will post here rather than the other thread

Tried the new version and i had to setstage the quest to 195 after entering the farm house where the dunmer live as it didn't advance past that point

That took me to the slave pens and Ibn, the first slave task worked fine for me and i made axes but then neither the meet the falmer or tunnel one really worked, can we have a quest pointer for which falmer you mean and where and on the tunnel one i couldn't work out where to dig so a quest pointer there would be good, it said the deposit was depleted when i smacked awat with the pickaxe at the deposit in front of the quest giver

consoled in some rubble for the tunnel quest and did that but then got sent to skala in the butchery with the bad slave quest, didnt have any dialogue options to advance the quest so i tried setstaging it but that just killed me

Tried again but all paths seem to lead to the butchery with the bad slave quest

Ok, I will reupload my mods tomorrow.

Specially FTD, I made some changes (now it's a way to go to simple slavery, if you have it).

Stage 195 correpond to a scene : player is supposed to get the poisoned message, go on the floor, and the scene begins. The Thing is in the house with Doran Derleth ?

there is no thing, even with the latest update the event is stil bugged

Any ideas are welcomed !

The people here working on the Paradise Halls Extension....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/

.... would probably love to have some way to link into the types of facilities that there were in Bravil Underground.  They already have a 'training system'  - which you could maybe consider using?

Hadn't realised that Bravil was one of yours but it was certainly amongst the very best mods available here for Oblivion.  Even without any link from PAHE, if you could just replicate much of what it did here, a lot of people would probably be very happy!  Something that is definitely missing in Skyrim is the sort of 'facility' that might be used by the player character in which NPCs could be for stored, managed and interactively trained  - not just some sort of arena where you can go and have a 'fight' of some kind, but something more like a proper imprisonment and educational centre, where the education being dispensed might have an emphasis on proficiency in oral and other tactile skills, rather than on, say, written examinations

So, if you could 'port' some of the Oblivion stuff here, that would be great

Yep, I will investigate Paradise Hall extension...

If I failed to develop a slave framework, so Paradise extension will become a dependencie for TID...

No, Bravil underworld is not mine, but I think this mod is too good enough to not get a portage into Skyrim.

I woshed to deveop three mods exactly : a resurrection of Bravil underground, a slaves sity ruled by evil vampires, and a falmer themed mod with lovecraft things.

I decided to fusion the three projects... the falmer city have also lot of slaves (i'm reworking all the slaves tasks quests, and I just made an arena quest : now player can fight to the death (against one, two of three other slaves, it's rendomized) in an arena for getting better food than Hashep skeever soup).

As we are back on the new/old site, will post here rather than the other thread

Tried the new version and i had to setstage the quest to 195 after entering the farm house where the dunmer live as it didn't advance past that point

That took me to the slave pens and Ibn, the first slave task worked fine for me and i made axes but then neither the meet the falmer or tunnel one really worked, can we have a quest pointer for which falmer you mean and where and on the tunnel one i couldn't work out where to dig so a quest pointer there would be good, it said the deposit was depleted when i smacked awat with the pickaxe at the deposit in front of the quest giver

consoled in some rubble for the tunnel quest and did that but then got sent to skala in the butchery with the bad slave quest, didnt have any dialogue options to advance the quest so i tried setstaging it but that just killed me

Tried again but all paths seem to lead to the butchery with the bad slave quest

Ok, I will reupload my mods tomorrow.

Specially FTD, I made some changes (now it's a way to go to simple slavery, if you have it).

Stage 195 correpond to a scene : player is supposed to get the poisoned message, go on the floor, and the scene begins. The Thing is in the house with Doran Derleth ?

there is no thing, even with the latest update the event is stil bugged

Which stage are you

aTID1Falmer 190, or aTID1Falmer 195.

If you're stuck into the farm, use the console.

Beware : IBn small world dont still have a LOD : it's need lot of memory. I'm trying to fix thaht too, but I need a definitly small world...

In the next update, the scene will world (I tested : it's work, but with Only Doran... the thing really have a problem. I think I will put this character in the trash for this quest, and use Azenith Derleth. Or I could just spot falmers...).

I prepare also more slaves tasks ideas :

- be a milk slave for Kozel.

- be a whore for Simza (I will add a scene for customers)

- work on the docks for Lheelvu

- be a test subject for the Mutators

- assist Chaur Tegoth priests

- be a vampire pet for Svarena

The death quest now works : Skala dialogue was debugged, player will be roasted alive to death.

I need to think about slave player punishemlent quest (a warning before being meat slave). I hesite between serving 10 falmers, and be tortured or cruxified for a time...

Enjoying the alpha of this mod. I've had a lot of the same issues as other folks, all fixable with console commands. That said, I have encountered one that I haven't seen written about here:

After the mission to become a pure falmer, when I change race, the skills that the Pure Falmer race gives a bonus to seem to change values. When I fix the skill levels via console command, everything seems to work fine. That is, until I leave the game and try and load a save following fixing my skills. The game CTDs immediately after loading the cell.

I seem to be able to load these saves if I go to an earlier save, before fixing my skills, then load the post-fix save, which is quite odd.

In any case, you might want to think about the skill bonuses the Pure Falmer race gives, since they seem to erase levels if you receive them as a result of changing race later on in the game. I'm not sure if the CTD issue is a result of your mod or of it interacting with other mods I have installed, but you might want to see if you can replicate that issue as well.

Otherwise, I've enjoyed testing this mod out. The underground zone, in particular, is awesome looking, and it's cool being able to take over a secret underground civilization.

Enjoying the alpha of this mod. I've had a lot of the same issues as other folks, all fixable with console commands. That said, I have encountered one that I haven't seen written about here:

After the mission to become a pure falmer, when I change race, the skills that the Pure Falmer race gives a bonus to seem to change values. When I fix the skill levels via console command, everything seems to work fine. That is, until I leave the game and try and load a save following fixing my skills. The game CTDs immediately after loading the cell.

I seem to be able to load these saves if I go to an earlier save, before fixing my skills, then load the post-fix save, which is quite odd.

In any case, you might want to think about the skill bonuses the Pure Falmer race gives, since they seem to erase levels if you receive them as a result of changing race later on in the game. I'm not sure if the CTD issue is a result of your mod or of it interacting with other mods I have installed, but you might want to see if you can replicate that issue as well.

Otherwise, I've enjoyed testing this mod out. The underground zone, in particular, is awesome looking, and it's cool being able to take over a secret underground civilization.

Thanks !

The Pure falmer race have 6 skills...

I already experiment that when Ygnord becomed a vampire : skills were changed.

And yes, fixing it by console provoke CTDs... but Ibn world is also pretty unstable, it's a problem I need to fix too : things were improved, but it's not perfect as AFS0 In another hand, the small world is full of objects, and very complex.

The only way I could find about this is removing all the skills bonuses in Pure falmer race.

Yes, it can be cool... in fact, after fixing the slave part of the mod, I hope to made Ibn a real city, with citizens going to made their stuff, small quests, etc...

CTD problem solved :

It's a memory mis allocation : something in TID make a loop, and overload the memory.

For safety, the game make CTD.

But it's very easy to fix !

You just need to edit your SKSE ini, and follow that :

http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18748

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Display]
;iTintTextureResolution=2048
[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256

Note : you're not obliged to play a Pure falmer... Tishal propose two ways ; be a pure falmer (so, mutate), or stay like you are (you just wll be oprated, and a symbiot will be placed on your spine).

Slave quests are now repeatible, but sill need some fixes.

I made also a simple arena : it just need 2 fixes (make a difference between the first match, and the others, and the arena death alias script)