May have been mentioned already, but looks like there are overlapping scripts with From the Deeps in this mod.

Yes, I saw tath :

3 old scripts of TID are in from the deeps folder...

So, I will make a cleaning for FTD, and post a new version.

Player tagged as breeding slave? I keep fingers crossed this quest is coming soon. :D

I made a new system for TID 0.9

Player is a slave, able to make plenty of tasks.

Player as slave need to talk to people for requesting jobs : Hashep (3), Daithe (2), Kozel (1), Kerek 1), are the quests givers for now. I will add Tishal for two mutators quest : test subject, breeding slave. Simza for whore quest maybe...

All job quests are now repeatible (I tested it yesterday), but it's still need some fixes.

More slaves quests are hard and dangerous, more you're get paid (food ! dont expect gold, but your slave note improve better).

Yes, it's planned, but I need to improve the sewers for that (for now there are only a zone for mutation, tamed beasts, and Thiakal den).

The slave core quest progress thanks to the slave note and slaves jobs variables :

- slave job variable progress when you finish a job. It's depend of the quest nature (mining made the note progress more than just harversting mushrooms)

- slave note is between 0 and +oo : it's begin at 4, and increase according to the quest nature, the succes and fail... if the slave note reach 0, you will become a meat slave, if the slave note is more than 10, you will be able to begin the next core quest (the tunneling in the animonculry, and ge the opportunity to escape or save your masters from the dwemer centurions).

is the underworld war available for slaves also i remember i use to test this mod of yours but i stop because of some random crashes on your old version. anyway il try this again  :D  :D

Not for slaves... you need to be a servant.

The CTD are caused by a loop, somewhere... I dont find it, but I find how to fox the problem by updating SKSE.

I posted a link with the solution.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery/

Simple Slavery makes so when player gets defeated (s)he is sent to auction the highest bidder gets the player as slave. Simple Slavery inserts player into "slave mod" through that auction. I thought you may want to give support for Simple Slavery when player gets defeated (s)he can be bought by Pure Falmers on that auction. 

I know. In FTD, player can be sold to Simple slavery market.

That way is pretty easy to do, but the other need to touch simple slavery code itself, and I can't do that : it's not my mod. Only his author can do that.

tested v0.8 ... here's my observations:

1) got stuck at the first trip to the butchery (chaurus trap).  At some point there was some dialog that said, "I can move!"  But actually, that was the point at which I could NOT move at all.  I ended up loading a previous save and then setstage past that. 

2) At the dark elf's farm drether (if that's the right name) farm the second time when the poison kicks in and I'm sent to the slave pen....  The screen blanked out, but then it came back, and I will still at the farm and I was stuck/frozen, could not move, and nothing happened.  Basically I was on stage 190, and 195 did not kick in.  I setstage to 195 to get to the slave pen.

3) I performed several radiant quests, however, at some point I got a radiant quest to go back to the butchery and talk to the falmer there.  However, there was no quest marker this time, and when I got to the butchery and talked to the falmer, there was no dialog.  At that point, I had no further quests that I could do.  The only open quest was the main quest, but there were no tasks.  So I gave up on the mod.  This occurred immediately after the radiant quest for "reward" when I got some soup and told to go to sleep.  It might have been that quest that broke future quests.  Not sure.  I ate the soup, but never did go to sleep.

4) Prior to #3, I did get a quest to do some mining in the tunnels, but I saw no opportunity for escape.  The notes in LL suggest that there would be, unless I just misread it.

Some other thoughts:  Not enough sex if you are a "good little girl."  If you are a bad girl, there's plenty of rape, but otherwise not much happened.

aljustineg, on 13 Jan 2016 - 07:20 AM, said:snapback.png

is the underworld war available for slaves also i remember i use to test this mod of yours but i stop because of some random crashes on your old version. anyway il try this again   :D   :D

Delzaron

The CTD are caused by a loop, somewhere... I dont find it, but I find how to fox the problem by updating SKSE.

do i really have to be a pure falmer race to be a servant or there will be some kind of promotion if i finish all the slave quest?

1) got stuck at the first trip to the butchery (chaurus trap).  At some point there was some dialog that said, "I can move!"  But actually, that was the point at which I could NOT move at all.  I ended up loading a previous save and then setstage past that. 

2) At the dark elf's farm drether (if that's the right name) farm the second time when the poison kicks in and I'm sent to the slave pen....  The screen blanked out, but then it came back, and I will still at the farm and I was stuck/frozen, could not move, and nothing happened.  Basically I was on stage 190, and 195 did not kick in.  I setstage to 195 to get to the slave pen.

3) I performed several radiant quests, however, at some point I got a radiant quest to go back to the butchery and talk to the falmer there.  However, there was no quest marker this time, and when I got to the butchery and talked to the falmer, there was no dialog.  At that point, I had no further quests that I could do.  The only open quest was the main quest, but there were no tasks.  So I gave up on the mod.  This occurred immediately after the radiant quest for "reward" when I got some soup and told to go to sleep.  It might have been that quest that broke future quests.  Not sure.  I ate the soup, but never did go to sleep.

4) Prior to #3, I did get a quest to do some mining in the tunnels, but I saw no opportunity for escape.  The notes in LL suggest that there would be, unless I just misread it.

Some other thoughts:  Not enough sex if you are a "good little girl."  If you are a bad girl, there's plenty of rape, but otherwise not much happened.

1 : It's a rest of the previous version of this quest : I will remove it (just a imagespacer)

2 : I know... I'm trying to fix that. It's half done.

3 : you will get an opportunity to escape during the next quest : aTID1Tunnel.

4 : I reworked the slaves task quests...

5 : you have a radiant sex quest, you can raped by three falmers in the same time, you can be a milk girl for Kozel, and you will be able to serve as a falmer breeding slave (I'm construcing this quest).

You can also exchange sex for mushrooms, tools, or food.

is the underworld war available for slaves also i remember i use to test this mod of yours but i stop because of some random crashes on your old version. anyway il try this again   :D   :D

Delzaron

do i really have to be a pure falmer race to be a servant or there will be some kind of promotion if i finish all the slave quest?

Tishal will examine you (including your ability to be a good breeder), and will give you this choice :

- mutate, and being a pure falmer (so, your stats will change)

- stay as you are, but receive a symbiot in the spine. This way doesn't change your character at all.

Except the outfit (Pure falmer receive a better outfit), you get the same promotion, and you will be able to play the rest of the mod.

is the underworld war available for slaves also i remember i use to test this mod of yours but i stop because of some random crashes on your old version. anyway il try this again    :D    :D

Delzaron

Delzaron

Tishal will examine you (including your ability to be a good breeder), and will give you this choice :

- stay as you are, but receive a symbiot in the spine. This way doesn't change your character at all.

Except the outfit (Pure falmer receive a better outfit), you get the same promotion, and you will be able to play the rest of the mod.

ok thanks il just wait for next version where the breeding quest will be implemented

Delzaron

ok thanks il just wait for next version where the breeding quest will be implemented

The breeding quest is for slave...

For Pure falmer or servant, I dont know if i will build that...

I need first to recycle some side quests of Bravil underground

Delzaron

why not add a quest for the slave to earn the trust of the falmers and later will be promoted to a servant lets say like in sanguine debauchery you have merits as soon as you earn their trust you can join your master   anyway im just giving you some ideas just take your time 

Delzaron

is there a quest for the slave to earn the trust of the falmers and later will be promoted to a servant lets say like in sanguine debauchery you have merits as soon as you earn their trust you can join your master   anyway   just take your time im just giving you some ideas 

For now, there is a "slave note" and "slave job" int variable system.

Each time you finish a task, your slave job gain 1, or 2. Each 5, the quest advance, and you can talk to other people (Frabbi, Hashep, Daithe)

Each time you finish a task with succes, the slave note increase. If you fail, the slave note decrease.

Some dialogues are open according to your note :

For example, be a good slave can mean you will be allowed to live in a shack and not just into the slaves quarter, or you will receive better food.

For unlok the final dialogue of Daithe (so, to get the tunneling quest in the animonculry), you need to do 15 jobs, and a slave note upper than 6.

If the slave note reach 0, you become a meat slave, and you are send to the butchery...

During the animonculry scene,; the group will be attacked by centurions : you can use this opportunity tpo escape (so, it's abort the mod), or to save the group...

If you choose to save them, you will gain their trust, and they will allowed you to become one of them... so, you will be able too choose to become a pure falmer or stay like you are, but yiu will take back your gear, get an home, and be able to make the rest of the mod (the slave part is only a third of the mod).

Delzaron

is there a quest for the slave to earn the trust of the falmers and later will be promoted to a servant lets say like in sanguine debauchery you have merits as soon as you earn their trust you can join your master   anyway   just take your time im just giving you some ideas 

For now, there is a "slave note" and "slave job" int variable system.

Each time you finish a task, your slave job gain 1, or 2. Each 5, the quest advance, and you can talk to other people (Frabbi, Hashep, Daithe)

Each time you finish a task with succes, the slave note increase. If you fail, the slave note decrease.

Some dialogues are open according to your note :

For example, be a good slave can mean you will be allowed to live in a shack and not just into the slaves quarter, or you will receive better food.

For unlok the final dialogue of Daithe (so, to get the tunneling quest in the animonculry), you need to do 15 jobs, and a slave note upper than 6.

If the slave note reach 0, you become a meat slave, and you are send to the butchery...

During the animonculry scene,; the group will be attacked by centurions : you can use this opportunity tpo escape (so, it's abort the mod), or to save the group...

If you choose to save them, you will gain their trust, and they will allowed you to become one of them... so, you will be able too choose to become a pure falmer or stay like you are, but yiu will take back your gear, get an home, and be able to make the rest of the mod (the slave part is only a third of the mod).

ok   so what will be implemented in the next versioN?

1 : It's a rest of the previous version of this quest : I will remove it (just a imagespacer)

2 : I know... I'm trying to fix that. It's half done.

3 : you will get an opportunity to escape during the next quest : aTID1Tunnel.

4 : I reworked the slaves task quests...

5 : you have a radiant sex quest, you can raped by three falmers in the same time, you can be a milk girl for Kozel, and you will be able to serve as a falmer breeding slave (I'm construcing this quest).

You can also exchange sex for mushrooms, tools, or food.

Delzaron

Does that mean, when becoming the queen/leader/etc. of the pure falmer is implemented, servants will be able to do that, or will you have to be a pure falmer?

Edit: Looking back at your description, I actually don't see the bit that says a character can eventually become the new queen of the pure falmer. I remember that being in the description, somewhere, though. Was that changed? Is it still planned? Am I just crazy? (no need to actually answer that last bit...)

Does that mean, when becoming the queen/leader/etc. of the pure falmer is implemented, servants will be able to do that, or will you have to be a pure falmer?

Edit: Looking back at your description, I actually don't see the bit that says a character can eventually become the new queen of the pure falmer. I remember that being in the description, somewhere, though. Was that changed? Is it still planned? Am I just crazy? (no need to actually answer that last bit...)

Yes, the goal of the quest is being the queen/king of Ibn.

You don't need to be a pure falmer to do this quest : Your legitimacy is a pact with Chaur Tegoth (the giant chaurus is in fact an avatar of Molag Bal : you will be his new chosen one)... He will grant you some special power (ability to use the nice skimpy chaurus armor, some spells, etc...).

I planned a quest to definitly free the gos and make a war at the surface for enslaving people, but i cancel that.

I also cancelled the quests into blackreach : somebody else is developing a mod into blackreach, and I dont want to made conflicts.

Yes, the goal of the quest is being the queen/king of Ibn.

You don't need to be a pure falmer to do this quest : Your legitimacy is a pact with Chaur Tegoth (the giant chaurus is in fact an avatar of Molag Bal : you will be his new chosen one)... He will grant you some special power (ability to use the nice skimpy chaurus armor, some spells, etc...).

I planned a quest to definitly free the gos and make a war at the surface for enslaving people, but i cancel that.

I also cancelled the quests into blackreach : somebody else is developing a mod into blackreach, and I dont want to made conflicts.

Got it. Cool! I'll keep that in mind.

after my player got enslaved i choose the insult part but the slave master didnt rape me and also do i need to wait for the quest to come or just manually get the quest to them??

I made also a fix for that : in 0.9, three falmers will rape you, and you note will decrease.

So I finally started this mod. Everything is running smooth so far. I'm at Windhelm looking for Azenith Derleth but I can't find the butchery. Any help? I'm using Dawn of Windhelm, JK cities so I don't know if there is some incompatibilities.

the butchery seems to be located near sadris used wares in the fea0076f800feb6f02566faa29385a83.jpgrightmost part of the grayquarters  

after going in this part head right until you see a door that says butchery