I'm enjoing very much IBN for now. But the slave quest doesn't seems to complete. I've tried "meet the Falmer" and the "milk" but they don't complete (I don't know... maybe I've to come back to the slave mistress?).

Also the milking machine... the PC animation works. But the machine doesn't animate.

I'm enjoing very much IBN for now. But the slave quest doesn't seems to complete. I've tried "meet the Falmer" and the "milk" but they don't complete (I don't know... maybe I've to come back to the slave mistress?).

Also the milking machine... the PC animation works. But the machine doesn't animate.

Same here, love the mod by the way.  I the milking machine doesn't animate and no sound, but I also have the Milk Mod, so maybe its a conflict.  The milk bottles still show up though and I can complete the task. With the Meet the Falmer task there is no dialog to go any farther.  I hope that this does not sound like I am complaining because I am not at all, just passing along possible hiccups.  I appreciate all the time and effort you put into your mods and they are very well made and quite fun to play.  Please keep up the good work.

Ok I give up, Im looking for the forge to do the smithing task, and I found the grindstone and bench but no where to make axe.  Anyone know where it is at? 

There is an anvil near the mushrooms farm. Hashep given you all the stuff you need for crafting the axes.

There is also a complete blacksmith in the Darkseekers tower.

Each time you make a task, you upgrade 2 variables :

- slavejob : the numbe rof task you made : you need to complete 5 jobs to advance the quest. Some quests pays more than others

- slavenote : your utility as a slave. You begin at 4, each day you loss 1, if you get 0 you're dead. You need to get 6 for talking to Daithe.

If you're lazy like me, use setstage atid1slave (30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100).

Ecept the arena quest, all the slave tasks works now, and the journal works.

The only problems I still have are alias which dont want to fill.

TID is the more complex mod I ever made...

that's very interesting.. there is a command to set the notes to 0? I'm curious to test the "death" of course....

I will add some debug lever, like the one I made for the Arena.

The version 1.0 will not contains everything I planned, but I will made the update tonight.

I still need to create two more side quests, and maybe some new tasks for player as slave.

Well I have played all of your other mods and I think you do a great job.  It must take an incredible amount of time so for that I wish to thank you for making something we all can enjoy!

Thanks

Of course it took a lot of time. In fact, I dont have the time to play Skyrim, I pass all my time on modding !

I never passed the level 8 since last year !

So, don't hesitate to click on the stars !

Ouch! That's unfortunate... News from ibn... I'm asked to go to the tunnel? The animolcury?

Ps nice scene at the Songs...

Yes, the animonculry.

You will get a choice : leave (abort the mod), or save the falmers (continue the mod)

Thanks ! Simza have a quest.

I wish to make Ibn a alive city, but the darker of Skyrim, and not because the city in in a cave !

Finnally, i suceed to upload TID1.0. Enjoy... and please report the bugs!

Look what I found on nexus - Falmer Bikini Armor (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028)

72028-7-1450488546.jpg

I know.

And yes, it could be awesome to include that into TID.

Point is I dont khow how to use that (particulary the bra, i need it for the pure falmers servants (they are topless for now)).

I made also some custom faces by using enchancedcharacter mod... but yes, a city populated by falmers like that will be very cool...

I updated the new version overt the 09 beta (with many slave quests already started... and it worked surprisingly quite well!).

The quest system looks much more consistent and easier to navigate.

The quest in the Souls of Molag ball worked as intended.

Only a very minor issue here.

The selected male sex animation for the end was a consensual one. Given the context, it would be better to limit it to rape animations (any doggy anal rape animation would do well)

Another more annoying bug I've found was during the "please the falmer" quest. The falmer guy (don't remember he's name. Thaeng maybe?) was waiting outside the Entry hall and so the quest didn't close properly. I consoled moved it back to the Hall and the all worked fine. Mind you... this could be something you've already solved in 1.0 and a leftover bug from version 09b.

Also the milking machine is still not animating (the only character does)

Playing it with Deviously Cursed Loot and they are going along very well... even got a nice ankle chain (with a real HDT chain!) Thanks thanks thanks. You've mentioned the stars. I'm gonna vote.. but are they really relevant in LL? They don't seem to have any effect. Anything near the "endorsment" rate on the Nexus.

Look what I found on nexus - Falmer Bikini Armor (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028)

72028-7-1450488546.jpg

Good new : I studied how the falmer bikini works, and I will be able to modify some TID armor (I will use CBBE meshes of falmer bikini, of course).

At least, servants will get a bra !

Oh, I forgot : by using ygnord head in Character making extender, I suceed to force the pure falmers to have lap tops ears !

I will try this on Lara.

I updated the new version overt the 09 beta (with many slave quests already started... and it worked surprisingly quite well!).

The quest system looks much more consistent and easier to navigate.

The quest in the Souls of Molag ball worked as intended.

Only a very minor issue here.

The selected male sex animation for the end was a consensual one. Given the context, it would be better to limit it to rape animations (any doggy anal rape animation would do well)

Another more annoying bug I've found was during the "please the falmer" quest. The falmer guy (don't remember he's name. Thaeng maybe?) was waiting outside the Entry hall and so the quest didn't close properly. I consoled moved it back to the Hall and the all worked fine. Mind you... this could be something you've already solved in 1.0 and a leftover bug from version 09b.

Also the milking machine is still not animating (the only character does)

Playing it with Deviously Cursed Loot and they are going along very well... even got a nice ankle chain (with a real HDT chain!) Thanks thanks thanks. You've mentioned the stars. I'm gonna vote.. but are they really relevant in LL? They don't seem to have any effect. Anything near the "endorsment" rate on the Nexus.

Thanks

- the scene : i will add the "aggresive" tag in the script

- Thaereg must be inside the entry hall (with his slave, Magda), but he don't have any package. In fact, In attenp to add life in the city, I will begin to add packages like I done for FTD : people will go home, go to the Inn, etc... like the falmer whore, Sharie (she works, go into the Inn, and go to sleep)

- if you know how to make the milking animation works, I will be glad to add it ! Infact, I believe it was automaticaly...

- it's just I'm thinking noboby likes TID...

Your mods are awesome, comrade, and TID is the best of your mods in my opinion. It is nice to see progress in mod development.
And I think it would be nice to see more advanced slavery system, like it was in Brawil Underground. Also it would be good to make selling slaves on auction, implanting them with Neurax worm and making them a sleeper agents not only during main questline, but as some sort of radiant quest. Like it marks random NPC from random town as target to seduce, enslave, implant or sell. If player implants an NPC he/she continue to live their normal life, but player can activate their during dialogue to become a follower or have sex with player.
You may even make a side questline with goal to implant all major powers leaders (like Elisif, Ulfric, other jarls, Thalmor ambasadors and Imperial Legion commanding officers) and took control of Skyrim. Like patrols of falmers/pure falmers on roads and towns, sex slavery it towns, or even a major battles between falmer forces (consisting of falmers and implanted slaves) and Imperial Legion/Stormcloaks/Thalmor for control over province. 
I know it is hard to implement, I only giving you an idea for futher mod development.
P.S.: sorry for bad english, hope you understood me.

Delz... a few suggestions, mainly regarding dialogue.

The Investigation

1) The first dialogue with the investigators. It's not clear to me from what they deduce the killings (or better... the kidnappings) happened INSIDE whiterun, thus leading to the search around the wall... Maybe you should add a line here.

2) After looking the pure falmer avatar coming out of the breach Fianna and the Pc report about having seen the falmer. Is a cool scene. Strangely enough, they don't mention they have see the killer just for a brief moment, like a vision which lasted for a split second. I guess there is some falmer magic going on. It would be nice for the girls to mention that when they report it to the others. A line mentioning some kind of cloak spell used by the killer would be enough and would make the story a lot more consequential.

A problem with the Investigation's locations

Maybe there is some unnecessary going back and forth across Skyrim. That was expecially troublesome to me with the meeko hut. You are in Windhelm, then you're going (in a urgency!) to a "safe place" which is located on the other side of the world... and then you have to go back to Windhelm. Is also a bit weird. Between Windhelm and Solitude there are no safer location? Wouldn't be safer and faster to go back to Irileth? Maybe it would be better to look for a hut closer to Windhelm. There are two shacks near Windhelm. Riverside shack and Traitor's post. I guess they would make a better choice for two investigator in a hurry to escape from Windhelm (I suppose they don't trust the local authorities too much)

Ibn

I've notice in Ibn sometimes you can ask "what do you know of this place?". I was pleased to notice there is not only one standard reply. I've found two. I doesn't seem random but connected to the NPC you're asking... and that's very good as well. Having more reply to this topic would be rather easy to implement but enhance a great deal the mod's mood and the immersion level. If you want I can think of some alternative lines... (I don't know the IBN backgroud story and the motivations behind all the Npcs, but i can give a try)

Your mods are awesome, comrade, and TID is the best of your mods in my opinion. It is nice to see progress in mod development.

And I think it would be nice to see more advanced slavery system, like it was in Brawil Underground. Also it would be good to make selling slaves on auction, implanting them with Neurax worm and making them a sleeper agents not only during main questline, but as some sort of radiant quest. Like it marks random NPC from random town as target to seduce, enslave, implant or sell. If player implants an NPC he/she continue to live their normal life, but player can activate their during dialogue to become a follower or have sex with player.

You may even make a side questline with goal to implant all major powers leaders (like Elisif, Ulfric, other jarls, Thalmor ambasadors and Imperial Legion commanding officers) and took control of Skyrim. Like patrols of falmers/pure falmers on roads and towns, sex slavery it towns, or even a major battles between falmer forces (consisting of falmers and implanted slaves) and Imperial Legion/Stormcloaks/Thalmor for control over province. 

I know it is hard to implement, I only giving you an idea for futher mod development.

P.S.: sorry for bad english, hope you understood me.

- the system is very hard to create. I passed days to create the very simple slavery framework in TID... (and it's functionnal!) And I don't know how to use aliases lists.

For improving TID Slavery system, I need the help of somebody who is very skilled in aliases management.

For now, the actuel TID slavery framework is enough for managing one slave (i already made enough aliases for 5 slaves in follow, and you can have all you want at rest).

- parasite and slaves : in TID, when player become a servant, Tishal implant a neurax worm in player brain. And there is a side quest with Thiakal, who propose to the player to test a new parasite.

So, yes, It can nice for a Mutator themed side quest... actually, the parasite don't really work, but I hope to fix that...

- falmers everywhere in Skyrim : at the beginning of the mod, it was planned, but It require too lot of work, so I cancel that. Ibn is enough. And falmers like to maintain mortals in the ignoreance of their existence !

Delz... a few suggestions, mainly regarding dialogue.

The Investigation

1) The first dialogue with the investigators. It's not clear to me from what they deduce the killings (or better... the kidnappings) happened INSIDE whiterun, thus leading to the search around the wall... Maybe you should add a line here.

2) After looking the pure falmer avatar coming out of the breach Fianna and the Pc report about having seen the falmer. Is a cool scene. Strangely enough, they don't mention they have see the killer just for a brief moment, like a vision which lasted for a split second. I guess there is some falmer magic going on. It would be nice for the girls to mention that when they report it to the others. A line mentioning some kind of cloak spell used by the killer would be enough and would make the story a lot more consequential.

A problem with the Investigation's locations

Maybe there is some unnecessary going back and forth across Skyrim. That was expecially troublesome to me with the meeko hut. You are in Windhelm, then you're going (in a urgency!) to a "safe place" which is located on the other side of the world... and then you have to go back to Windhelm. Is also a bit weird. Between Windhelm and Solitude there are no safer location? Wouldn't be safer and faster to go back to Irileth? Maybe it would be better to look for a hut closer to Windhelm. There are two shacks near Windhelm. Riverside shack and Traitor's post. I guess they would make a better choice for two investigator in a hurry to escape from Windhelm (I suppose they don't trust the local authorities too much)

Ibn

I've notice in Ibn sometimes you can ask "what do you know of this place?". I was pleased to notice there is not only one standard reply. I've found two. I doesn't seem random but connected to the NPC you're asking... and that's very good as well. Having more reply to this topic would be rather easy to implement but enhance a great deal the mod's mood and the immersion level. If you want I can think of some alternative lines... (I don't know the IBN backgroud story and the motivations behind all the Npcs, but i can give a try)

1 : investigators : 4 people died or disapeared, just outside Whiterun... and event are now very close tot he city. The jarl decreted everybody have to be inside at the night, so they think the player will need to enter into the city. And no guards saw the murderer, so he use a secret path to enter/leave the city.

2 : In aTID1Falmer, there is a scene, and Fianna says the player and her saw the falmer... and Doran Derleth don't believe thaht, and says you saw only what you wished to saw.

at the end of aTID1begin, you tell to Jean Lherbe you saw a falmer! I will modify this dialogue to add the cloak spell.

3 : I know, it's far from windhelm...

I don't pickup whiterin because Jean Lherbe died (so the falmers could be here !), and they need to go far from windhelm because the falmers are at windhelm... so, Frabbi is looking for a very isolate place, where nobody will find her and the player.

Frabbi is also a bandit... and she's a little paranoid ! (her comments baout dark elfs, etc...)

Thanks !

I made also that for the NPCs who are not falmer. Try to speak to Colin, Calin or Simza for example : you will get three differents answers.

The Lore of Ibn is that :

On night, Chaur Tegoth, an avatar of Molag Bal and Namira, fallen on Nirn from Oblivion... he let a part of him in Molag Bal Fortress : a statue, and a part of his power.

He also let a scale, which will became Rhan Tegoth.

Chaur Tegoth fought against dwmers for the control of Ibn cave, and was imprisoned.

During centuries, he slept.... trying to manipulate dwemer slaves : the falmers. And he was awaken by Selkurthi, a vampire snow elf. They made a pact : he will teach her how to create an army by using falmers (cross breeding with Mazkens and other elfs, control on chaurus), and she will help him to reach his goal : being a full daedric prince (infact, he came on Nirn to claim it).

So, they begin to mutate the falmers into a new race, the pure falmers... who have only the apparence in common with snow elfs. Where the snow elfs are good, Pure falmers are evil. Selkurthi chosen the betters, and given them her vampire blood.

They were also joined by some exteriors people, like Dagoth Lheelvu...

They used humans to breed more, or teach them to became infiltrators in Surface dwellers cities...

So, Chaur Tegoth is awaken, worshiped as a god by Ibn Falmers, and they begin to spray in the underworld...

Falmers do'nt produce all the slaves they need : most of them are captured on the surface. Its the job of Azenith Derleth, a Falmer infiltrated in a dunmer familly (the Derleths). So, she began to capture people in Whiterun.

For the topic in question, it's just remarks of slaves about the city : there are three remarks. It here to add some immersion for the player.

When I need to talk with Jean Lherbe, just after encouter with falmer near the breach in whiterun walls, I found dark elf woman named "Lharo Adem" near his body. Console told me, that she belongs to TID. But I never encontered her in previous mod versions. Is this a bug or not?

When I need to talk with Jean Lherbe, just after encouter with falmer near the breach in whiterun walls, I found dark elf woman named "Lharo Adem" near his body. Console told me, that she belongs to TID. But I never encontered her in previous mod versions. Is this a bug or not?

It's not a bug, she's involded in Dagoth Lheelvu quest.

Buit she's supposed to wander into Whiterun... not staying stupidly near Jean Lherbe (I placed her to avoid modifying another cell).

It's not a bug, she's involded in Dagoth Lheelvu quest.

Buit she's supposed to wander into Whiterun... not staying stupidly near Jean Lherbe (I placed her to avoid modifying another cell).

Maybe it's because Wet and Cold - Holidays. It was 27th Last Seed and all people of Whiterun was wandering everywhere in town.

Or because one of many AI mods I have

I forgot to put a cook spot in the butchery... you have one in the entry hall (where is the arena)

Hi,

I found the cook spot (there are another one @ slave master home and sewer...) . But there is no possibility to cook the right things.

And i have some other bugs:

I have still some other bugs:

-> I can't take any quest @ entry hall. There are no options to talk with her about tasks (just the generic task 4 all).

-> After finishing the quest for 'farming mushrooms and eggs' i get an endless loop of notification of sucssess for finishing the task

-> same Problem for the going to the guy @ entrance hall +This quest still triggers nothing.  I go to the guy and talk to him and nothing happens. I was only able to finish this quest with setstage.

About the wandering girl in whiterun. She died @ my game becaus eshe fighted the whole time agaisnt the 2 male NPCs

I never passed the level 8 since last year !In fact, I dont have the time to play Skyrim, I pass all my time on modding !

I can relate to that. lol

By the way, implementing Falmer Bikini Armor in this mod would be great.

If it helps, this mod here takes all the bikini armor and add them to the game as replacers. The difference is that is easier to implement them because there is only three slots (torso, feet and hands) instead of the many options that the bikini has.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72775/?

The author created 4 options (combinations) for Light Falmer Armor and 3 options for Heavy Falmer Armor.

I forgot to put a cook spot in the butchery... you have one in the entry hall (where is the arena)

Hi,

I found the cook spot (there are another one @ slave master home and sewer...) . But there is no possibility to cook the right things.

-> I can't take any quest @ entry hall. There are no options to talk with her about tasks (just the generic task 4 all).

-> After finishing the quest for 'farming mushrooms and eggs' i get an endless loop of notification of sucssess for finishing the task

-> same Problem for the going to the guy @ entrance hall +This quest still triggers nothing.  I go to the guy and talk to him and nothing happens. I was only able to finish this quest with setstage.

About the wandering girl in whiterun. She died @ my game becaus eshe fighted the whole time agaisnt the 2 male NPCs

I'm also getting that quest finished loop with the meat quest.

Hi,

Which NPC ? Kerek have a dialogue line for beginning pit fights.

I will decrease the aggresivity of these NPCs, so they will stay alive. I will add them also to the city town factions.

I never passed the level 8 since last year !In fact, I dont have the time to play Skyrim, I pass all my time on modding !

I can relate to that. lol

By the way, implementing Falmer Bikini Armor in this mod would be great.

If it helps, this mod here takes all the bikini armor and add them to the game as replacers. The difference is that is easier to implement them because there is only three slots (torso, feet and hands) instead of the many options that the bikini has.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72775/?

The author created 4 options (combinations) for Light Falmer Armor and 3 options for Heavy Falmer Armor.

That's what I need ! Thanks you, now it's time to make the town inhabited by the most sexy elfs ever met !

(Note : with Nifskope, it's simple to delete the parts we don't want, and so, we get new armors !)

Hi,

I'm also getting that quest finished loop with the meat quest.

I added a cook pot in the butchery

The guy ? Thaereg you mean ? You need to have sex with creatures enabled... he likes to see slaves raped by falmers.

So, some people met the "end loop" problem... I will see what I can do, I think it's related to the quest.stop() and reset() scripts...