Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

So I attempted placing her into the marriage faction with the correct relationship rank via CK, and I also changed her voice type I think it was called to soemthing more genaric, because I read somewhere that if an NPC has the wrong voice type the dialoge will not appear(I planned to revert it back after getting her referenced). After talking to the priest to open the marriage option and equipping the amulet I got no option. Something about her wont allow her into the vanilla marriage option.

So I came up with a new plan, and I'm not that great with CK, like I've used it maybe 6 times in the past, but I've an idea. Because she uses her own special quest for marriage, couldn't I insert the required references that Spouses Enhanced uses into her quest in order to trick it into registering her at the end of her special quest?

Sofia's not getting the 'mention player's amulet' option because you didn't make one for her. Changing Sofia's voicetype isn't really going to work and is only going to break her normal dialogue entirely. What you have to do is add an additional dialogue path that matches Sofia's voice type in the RelationshipMarriageIntroDialogueCourtingIntro branch of the RelationshipMarriage quest. And one of the topics in that branch (the YES topic) also contains script code, your new dialogue will need to execute the same code as the vanilla voices options.

I gave up. xD

I did testing and I figured out how to get it to halfway work, but I could not get the quest to initialize. Main reason for giving up is I realize the amount of time it is gonna takle me to learn CK to the point where I can do this myself, and it just is not worth it at this point.

But thanks again for the help in advocation with direction.

Funny side note. If you marry Sofia, the marriage she has is so lacking in scripting and references at the end that you can actually marry someone else at the same time. If you marry her, the game doesn't even consider you married. :P 

Kinda like the Catholic church if your first marriage was not in their church. :)

"You got married on a beach? By a Humanist clergy person? Well.... then.... in the eyes of GOD, you were never married."

(sanctimonious piece of shit priest..... tell my first wife we weren't married!)

wait..... nevermind..... she's dead

Funny side note. If you marry Sofia, the marriage she has is so lacking in scripting and references at the end that you can actually marry someone else at the same time. If you marry her, the game doesn't even consider you married. :P

Yeah. The author of Sofia wanted something different that doesn't go through the traditional ceremony, so in the end they didn't use any of Skyrim's marriage systems. Unfortunately, that means the player is still considered single, as far as Skyrim and the mods that depend on vanilla marriage are concerned.

I was wondering if there was anything in here to do with being either dominant or submissive, my character is meant to be submissive and I want to have a spouse that acts accordingly to that, if it isn't possible then don't worry but it is something I would find interesting. If it is already in here sorry. Also, by this I don't mean marital rape or any other more extreme things, I mean that it would act in a way in which it would choose animations based on whether you are dominant or submissive and changes who has to begin the scene, if the spouse was a dominant they would approach you more and wouldn't agree to anything that meant they were being dominated.

I was wondering if there was anything in here to do with being either dominant or submissive, my character is meant to be submissive and I want to have a spouse that acts accordingly to that, if it isn't possible then don't worry but it is something I would find interesting. If it is already in here sorry. Also, by this I don't mean marital rape or any other more extreme things, I mean that it would act in a way in which it would choose animations based on whether you are dominant or submissive and changes who has to begin the scene, if the spouse was a dominant they would approach you more and wouldn't agree to anything that meant they were being dominated.

There's a roleplay scenario where you can be submissive, but other than that, no, that's not something that's covered by this mod.

There's a roleplay scenario where you can be submissive, but other than that, no, that's not something that's covered by this mod.

Ah, ok, fair enough, it is difficult to find mods that include the things I would like but honestly it doesn't really matter much, just a bit more imagination :P

hi there 

I just choose to say "I wanna go vacation" to my husband and he told me to meet at some sort of lake but I could not read that properly and don't know where is it.

Do you guys have any idea what lake it is?

Lake Ilinalta, northern shore, somewhere at the middle. If you can't find it, look up your spouse's refID on the wiki and use player.moveto <refID> to teleport there.

hi there 

I just choose to say "I wanna go vacation" to my husband and he told me to meet at some sort of lake but I could not read that properly and don't know where is it.

Do you guys have any idea what lake it is?

Lake Ilinalta, northern shore, somewhere at the middle. If you can't find it, look up your spouse's refID on the wiki and use player.moveto <refID> to teleport there.

Thank you very much

Actually I found it on my map that place was landmarked :D

hi im wonderin where i should put spouses encanced and serana in load order 

skyrim 

update

unofficial skyrim patch 

dawnguard

unofficial dawnguard patch

heartfires

unofficial hearfires patch 

dragonborn

unofficial dragonborn patch

zazanimationpack

sexlab

sexlab aroused

shared serana dialogue

apachii hair

apachii hair female 

sms skyrim

inn girl resources

sexlab attraction

adc sexlife 

non sexlab animation package

sky ui

ui extensions

skyrim configure menu

race menu plugin

fnis sexy move

convenient horses

balanced magic 

apocalypse spell package

amazing follower tweaks

fco follower commentation

serana dialogue edit

marriable serana

better vampires

when vampires attack

werewolf mastery

deadly dragons

run for your lives

deadly monsters

immersive weapons

weapons and armor fixes remade

weapons and armors true orcish deadric weapons

weapons and armors dragonpriest masks 

weapons and armors immersive weapons patch

remodeled armor underwear

remodeled armor vanilla

remodeled armor  vanilla replacer dawnguard

remodeled armor vanilla replacer dragonborn

immersive wenches

deadly wenches

skyrim immersive creatures

skyrim immersive creatures dlc 2

mf radiant prostitution 

sleep tight

sexlab eager npc:s

sexlab amorous adventures

db easy lifting bodies

sexlab tools

bashed patch

i have 60 mods active and as you can see yeah there are mods that make skyrim more like amorours romantic sexrim XD where my dragonborn overlord pc has responsibility and duty to help all females in skyrim to relax and enjoy their selfs time to time ;) it dont matter if they are undead aedra or deadra ;) hehe and of course be ready to be aproached and seduced and just taked anytime anywhere ;) yep being dragonborn is hardwork.

@Wraith (apologies if this has been asked before):

With a lot of the dialogue options early in a relationship, most of them would be flat-out rejected.  Can we either:

1) Make those options not appear if it will be instantly rejected, or ...

2) (Better option IMO) make these into persuasion checks or favors instead?  There is no real gameplay to a flat yes/no answer, and as it stands, you have to be a fairly significant A-hole to end up with half the dialogues in the mod (angry for instance).  Instead, how about a system where Persuade/Intimidate/Bribe (with gifts?) comes into play.

My main issue is that the dialogue trees are pretty cluttered at affection rank 0 and 1, and unless those options serve a function, they're just in the way.

To move with this idea a bit:  If these were allowed as Persuasion checks, there might be an internal counter (scripted int maybe) that sees just how often you attempt to push the limits versus what the spouse thinks they are getting in return.  Push too much/too far, and there will be trouble in paradise requiring something to make up for it (vacation, gifts, enforced celibacy, etc).  Over time this count might drop on its own as well.

Thanks for keeping this mod alive!

Okay so Im not sure if this has been noted in this thread or not but, this mod WILL conflict with Lovers Comfort. I know the author stated it MIGHT but load order diffrence might help. I tried it loaded before and after, with no avail. Since I personally like this mod better the choice was a no brainer. I run around the game with my spouse for immersion, in addition it makes my spouse a little less robotic. But anyway what happened when I had both was, sometimes my spouse would bug out and I was unable to get any choices at all after fast travel. They would say "good to see you dear" but then nothing. They would still follow me around and fight and stuff, but no dialogue whatsoever. Please I am not being critical in any way. I am just sharing information. I think both are great mods, this one especially, it makes the marriage aspect in this game more immersive. Thank you.

Alright so, after playing for a little while the no dialogue issue is back. It just appeared to be Lovers Comfort might have been the culprit since after i removed it and reinstalled SE the dialogue was back to normal.

Okay so Im not sure if this has been noted in this thread or not but, this mod WILL conflict with Lovers Comfort. I know the author stated it MIGHT but load order diffrence might help. I tried it loaded before and after, with no avail. Since I personally like this mod better the choice was a no brainer. I run around the game with my spouse for immersion, in addition it makes my spouse a little less robotic. But anyway what happened when I had both was, sometimes my spouse would bug out and I was unable to get any choices at all after fast travel. They would say "good to see you dear" but then nothing. They would still follow me around and fight and stuff, but no dialogue whatsoever. Please I am not being critical in any way. I am just sharing information. I think both are great mods, this one especially, it makes the marriage aspect in this game more immersive. Thank you.

I can't imagine how Lover's Comfort could make SE dialogue go missing unless it's adding a blocking dialogue tree to the spouse. By any chance, did you also update SE to 1.7.0+ at around the same time you removed LC? 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 fixed a host of issues that occurred when you had a follower spouse.

I can't imagine how Lover's Comfort could make SE dialogue go missing unless it's adding a blocking dialogue tree to the spouse. By any chance, did you also update SE to 1.7.0+ at around the same time you removed LC? 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 fixed a host of issues that occurred when you had a follower spouse.

I edited my post for more info, and yes the SE that I have installed is 1.7.1, My spouse is a non vanilla follower, should I be using the Serana Addon? I just removed LC today, and reinstalled SE.

I edited my post for more info, and yes the SE that I have installed is 1.7.1, My spouse is a non vanilla follower, should I be using the Serana Addon? I just removed LC today, and reinstalled SE.

You only need the Serana addon if you want her as your wife AND you want her SE dialogue to be voiced.

As for the missing dialogue issue you're having, can you provide any more info? In what situations is the dialogue disappearing, and when does it come back, etc?

It seems to be random, sometimes after I fast travel someplace. It doesnt come back either, so far Ive reloaded a save when the dialogue was still happening. I notice that when he changes clothing from his armor to his house clothes is when the dialogue is gone.  Ive uninstalled My home is your home just now, will see if that was the culprit. Btw, I REALLY love this mod! Just want to let you know its made the game and my hawt follower so much more interesting! I hope I can help this to be even better, just wanted to say that just in case this was coming off to be critical.

Ok about the Serana thing, no I dont want her as a wife. Im female and not into women so, yeah lol. Was just wondering about that since my spouse isnt a vanilla npc.

Okay so my home is your home isnt responsible. But! When I set the "home" bed, go to sleep, then wake up and have the morning cuddle, the dialogue came back! Not sure if that is a solution, I hope so! Will keep playing and keep you posted on any new developments!

It sounds like the spouse is starting an entry event, which shouldn't be happening when you're not at home. I'll look into it. In the meantime, you may try to disable entry events in MCM and see if that stops the issue from resurfacing.

Edit: For clarity, does all the SE dialogue vanish entirely when it happens, or do you still get "My love..." at least?

It sounds like the spouse is starting an entry event, which shouldn't be happening when you're not at home. I'll look into it. In the meantime, you may try to disable entry events in MCM and see if that stops the issue from resurfacing.

Edit: For clarity, does all the SE dialogue vanish entirely when it happens, or do you still get "My love..." at least?

Hello, I have the same issue. The dialog do go away, she do only say "good to see you again".

It is Amelee from 3dnpc that is my spouse.

The dialog do come back if you take on nap, and the cuddle starts. After that it works, and when after some time it do go away. Not instantly it can take some time.

Hello, I have the same issue. The dialog do go away, she do only say "good to see you again".

It is Amelee from 3dnpc that is my spouse.

The dialog do come back if you take on nap, and the cuddle starts. After that it works, and when after some time it do go away. Not instantly it can take some time.

I've done some progress tracking the bug that's causing this for you guys, but I need either of you to provide me a Papyrus log of when the spouse dialogue goes missing. I also need to know what your spouse's affection level is, you can get this info from the MCM.