Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

I'll test whatever you want. :)

The beds aren't "my" mod though.... just been trying to find a custom home that handles spouse and at least 6 followers and kept running into this issue with the bed. And I don't care about kids..... probably not a great environment for them anyways with half naked women running around the house all the time...

The beds aren't "my" mod though.... just been trying to find a custom home that handles spouse and at least 6 followers and kept running into this issue with the bed. And I don't care about kids..... probably not a great environment for them anyways with half naked women running around the house all the time...

I realize, I just meant "your mod" as in "the mod you're using".

Anyway, about that spell for custom beds, either I'm going about it the wrong way, or Skyrim doesn't have an intuitive method for detecting spell collisions with ObjectReferences, only actors. Seeing as beds are the former, I'm not sure how to create a spell that allows a custom bed to be added to SexLab when you hit it.

Something else you could try is loading the house mod in CK and including SexLab as a master. Then find the beds that are missing, and add them to the form-list SexLabBeds. That should (maybe) solve all the problems.

yeah... but it would only solve the problem for ME. :)

Being able to add custom home beds to that formlist would be tits up. The spell, Lovers' Sanctuary.... that's being cast on an object.... isn't it?

Yes, but it's spawning it's own ObjectReference, then using Game.FindClosestReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef(SexLabBeds, self, 75.0) to find the nearest available SexLab bed. That method doesn't really work when you're trying to select an object that isn't yet in any form-list. And while there are other similar methods that don't use a form-list, they all rely on the same clunky principle, by scanning for objects within a certain radius. What I tried to do was to make a spell that displays a dialogue box when it hits something, but the magic effect is only triggered when the spell hits an actor, not a piece of furniture.

Hmmm... oddity.....

I went into a save and even though my affection level is 4 in the MCM, my wife seems to have lost some options. 

AND.... I saw a message that my bond with her had increased (even though it says it's at the highest level)

Even at max level of affection I'm not seeing the offer of a 3-way AND it seems that entry events have stopped. 

She still has all of the other options for sex type and they all seem to work (had to test them..... tired....)

Is there a way to check a variable to see what's affecting this? Or to reset a variable to get it back to where it's supposed to be? 

I tried the override in MCM and it reset my days intimate from over 30 back to 28 (when I set the override to 4)

Hmmm... oddity.....

I went into a save and even though my affection level is 4 in the MCM, my wife seems to have lost some options. 

AND.... I saw a message that my bond with her had increased (even though it says it's at the highest level)

Even at max level of affection I'm not seeing the offer of a 3-way AND it seems that entry events have stopped. 

She still has all of the other options for sex type and they all seem to work (had to test them..... tired....)

Is there a way to check a variable to see what's affecting this? Or to reset a variable to get it back to where it's supposed to be? 

I tried the override in MCM and it reset my days intimate from over 30 back to 28 (when I set the override to 4)

Is the 3-way option not there at all? Because it's supposed to be there from the start, but your spouse refuses to go through with it until affection gets to a certain level.

Looking at the conditions, the 3-way dialogue seems to have a condition that the others don't: GetPlayerTeammate == 0, so if your spouse is currently following you, that may be why you're not getting the 3-way option. I'm not quite sure what the purpose of having that condition was, but I'll see if it's safe to remove it.

As for entry events, that's a much more complex matter, as it could be any number of things:

1. Check that you didn't accidentally disable entry events in MCM. Additionally, type show _SE_EntryEventsEnabled in the console, the result should be 1.
  2. Move far away from the spouse's location, then wait 24 hours in-game and check your Papyrus log file for a line that says "Daily OnUpdateGameTime() event triggered". If it's not there, let me know. If it is there, go back to your spouse and see if they're doing an entry event now.
  3. If it's not working yet after the above 2 steps, save your game and send me a copy of the save as well as your Papyrus log.

if the development is still ongoing do you plan on adding more relationship changes to the mod? it's cool that you and your lover get to do things in a more discreet and personal way but what about restrictions and bonding? 

what i would love to see is an increase in interactivity and connection with the partner. a visible connection that you just can't ignore as easily. :) for this a few ideas come to mind

edit: not that i request anything, i just wanted to share my thoughts on how the mod could improve. nothing more

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LOG!

Multiple things:

1)

You have a suspended stack dump in there. (starting at line 2779) Stack dumps don't necessarily mean your game is completely broken, but are usually a symptom of a much bigger problem, and tend to occur when your Papyrus engine is overflowing with too many scripts trying to run stuff at once. I've had stack dumps in the past when I had too many mods that listened to OnItemRemoved() events, and I've found that sometimes mods would fail to recover, and would break completely until cleaned and reinstalled.

In your case, it seems SexLab Approach is largely responsible for the stack dump, but I wouldn't be able to know for sure without looking at it closer. However, that goes outside of the scope of helping with your Spouses Enhanced issue, so you may want to show the author of SexLab Approach your Papyrus log to see if anything can be done.

2)

Spouses Enhanced is failing to fetch the Hearthfire house references from RelationshipMarriageFIN, as these aliases seem to be empty in your game. Does the save you're using ever had any mods that edit the marriage quest?

3)

Your log helped me notice a potential problem with the current version of SE, though I'm not sure if it's related to your problem as your log isn't showing errors where I was expecting it to. More information to follow soon.

I'm having the same problem. Works fine on 3 of my characters, but not on the one that has a female wife. Is girl on girl not supported?

It is supported. Does your girl-on-girl save happen to be an update from SE 1.41? Because I just uncovered a potential issue with that.

I did some more checking on this and discovered that the mod Further Lover's Comfort was the cause of my problem as soon as I disabled it Lover's Surrender started working as intended.   I haven't check to see if this is a load order issue or not but Further Lover's Comfort was loading after Spouses Enhanced and the Serana add-on.   I wanted to let you know right away so that you didn't spend too much time on my issue especially after you got back to me so quickly on this.    Thanks for you time and I look forward to many hours of playing you mod.   Thanks again.

Thanks for the update!

I will list all my mods

So any idea from my mod list what could be making the problem? Wraith?

that's a pretty cat picture you got there , Judgement16. i like it  ^_^

Thank you, I admit when I saw his face i knew he would be perfect :)

lol you think thats bad, currently in my skyrim I have 47+ children :( I swear I was asleep for most of them :P

I looked at it yesterday and didn't find any potential problems, but your current mod-list is not enough information. Any mod that you may have had in the past could have changed the the format of the vanilla marriage quest, and this change may well persist even after the mod is removed. Therefore, you're the only person who can know if you've used any marriage-related mods in the past or not, I can't help you with that. If you can't remember, I'd say the best course of action is starting a new game and see if SE works correctly then. If it does, then odds are that your save does have a modified RelationshipMarriageFIN quest, and won't be useable with SE.

I looked at it yesterday and didn't find any potential problems, but your current mod-list is not enough information. Any mod that you may have had in the past could have changed the the format of the vanilla marriage quest, and this change may well persist even after the mod is removed. Therefore, you're the only person who can know if you've used any marriage-related mods in the past or not, I can't help you with that. If you can't remember, I'd say the best course of action is starting a new game and see if SE works correctly then. If it does, then odds are that your save does have a modified RelationshipMarriageFIN quest, and won't be useable with SE.

when ever I removed a mod I do a complete clean of the save, also give me a min or two an ill narrow the list to exactly which alters my wife.... Also I altered her in game and made her R4 could that of done it?

when ever I removed a mod I do a complete clean of the save, also give me a min or two an ill narrow the list to exactly which alters my wife.... Also I altered her in game and made her R4 could that of done it?

Well the problem here isn't with scripts, so cleaning the save won't help you. The problem is with how quests initialize their aliases in Skyrim. I'll try to explain:

Let's say you start a new game, with Hearthfire. Now, Hearthfire adds 3 new location aliases to the RelationshipMarriageFIN quest in vanilla, so that you can move with your spouse into the new 3 homes provided by the DLC, as well as a few extra things to support children. So far so good. But let's say that after a while of playing, before you get married, you decide to get a marriage mod, that also edits RelationshipMarriageFIN. This mod does not have Hearthfire as a dependency, and therefore the edits to RelationshipMarriageFIN do NOT have the extra aliases for the 3 houses. This mod will be loaded later than Hearthfire in your load order, so naturally, its changes will take priority over the ones made by Hearthfire. You then get married, and the RelationshipMarriageFIN quest initializes, without the Hearthfire house aliases being filled like they should have been. You later remove the offending mod, but at this point, the damage is already made. RelationshipMarriageFIN is already initialized, so the aliases won't magically fill just because you removed the mod that caused the issue in the first place. The only solution is finding a way to somehow restart RelationshipMarriageFIN so that its aliases may finally be filled. One possible way of doing this is with a divorce mod, but it's a long shot. I know GuruSR's Divorce is one of the very few divorce mods that properly reset the marriage quest, so you could try using it to divorce and re-marry your spouse. Other than that, your only option is starting a new game, ensuring you have nothing in your load order that edits RelationshipMarriageFIN. (you can use TES5Edit to know for sure)

Well the problem here isn't with scripts, so cleaning the save won't help you. The problem is with how quests initialize their aliases in Skyrim. I'll try to explain:

Let's say you start a new game, with Hearthfire. Now, Hearthfire adds 3 new location aliases to the RelationshipMarriageFIN quest in vanilla, so that you can move with your spouse into the new 3 homes provided by the DLC, as well as a few extra things to support children. So far so good. But let's say that after a while of playing, before you get married, you decide to get a marriage mod, that also edits RelationshipMarriageFIN. This mod does not have Hearthfire as a dependency, and therefore the edits to RelationshipMarriageFIN do NOT have the extra aliases for the 3 houses. This mod will be loaded later than Hearthfire in your load order, so naturally, its changes will take priority over the ones made by Hearthfire. You then get married, and the RelationshipMarriageFIN quest initializes, without the Hearthfire house aliases being filled like they should have been. You later remove the offending mod, but at this point, the damage is already made. RelationshipMarriageFIN is already initialized, so the aliases won't magically fill just because you removed the mod that caused the issue in the first place. The only solution is finding a way to somehow restart RelationshipMarriageFIN so that its aliases may finally be filled. One possible way of doing this is with a divorce mod, but it's a long shot. I know GuruSR's Divorce is one of the very few divorce mods that properly reset the marriage quest, so you could try using it to divorce and re-marry your spouse. Other than that, your only option is starting a new game, ensuring you have nothing in your load order that edits RelationshipMarriageFIN. (you can use TES5Edit to know for sure)

Only things I have that really alter family stuff is a mod that allows me to make any house a home for my wife (Even Custom Castles etc) and also a mod that allows me to have 6 adobted kids rather than 2, but ill try a devorce an a remarriage.

if the development is still ongoing do you plan on adding more relationship changes to the mod? it's cool that you and your lover get to do things in a more discreet and personal way but what about restrictions and bonding? 

what i would love to see is an increase in interactivity and connection with the partner. a visible connection that you just can't ignore as easily. :) for this a few ideas come to mind

edit: not that i request anything, i just wanted to share my thoughts on how the mod could improve. nothing more

You're being very abstract. :P

In any case, without really knowing what you're suggesting, I'll say this: I currently don't have any plans to expand the content of the mod, but if any good suggestions come along that are within my capability, I may consider adding them.

Only things I have that really alter family stuff is a mod that allows me to make any house a home for my wife (Even Custom Castles etc) and also a mod that allows me to have 6 adobted kids rather than 2, but ill try a devorce an a remarriage.

Well that may very well be what's causing SE to not recognize the Hearthfire homes in your save, as it may have moved the house aliases to a different index.

You're being very abstract. :P

In any case, without really knowing what you're suggesting, I'll say this: I currently don't have any plans to expand the content of the mod, but if any good suggestions come along that are within my capability, I may consider adding them.

Well that may very well be what's causing SE to not recognize the Hearthfire homes in your save, as it may have moved the house aliases to a different index.

If I remove it do you think that will fix it or with I have to start a new game as well?

This one do the trick to, similar as the one Wraitslayer suggested.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30339/?

A Simple Marriage Mod by CardinalBiggles

If I remove it do you think that will fix it or with I have to start a new game as well?

It's really hard to say, sorry but I can't help you with this.

i'll take that as a compliment  :D . ok then how should i type it for you to understand.. hmm

right! how does an option for a more observant spouse sound? that interrupts if other sex acts are discovered and then teleports you to home to discuss it or punish you. this is just one of many possible changes that could be done. i just now mentioned the first thing that came to mind because of your confused reply.

Are you really having sex with random people where your spouse might be close enough to interrupt you? Your poor spouse... :P

It might be feasible to do. It could probably be easily achieved by tracking SexLab's AnimationStart event and checking if the spouse is in roughly the same area, but the more tedious part would be creating the dialogue. I'll add it to my notes, then decide if I want to do something with it later on.

snip

This mod allows you to what you ask for.

And this is recommended to have.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29249/?

whaaaat? i am not! -_-. i would never betray my partner. i only suggested this to add more immersion. like say an accident happens my pc enters scene corresponding consequences trigger etc. would only make sense. that way i would know someone cares about me

Ah yes, the good old "Oops, I tripped and... it all happened so fast...". :lol:

Ah yes, the good old "Oops, I tripped and... it all happened so fast...". :lol:

nooooo... i mean a true accident. i have a few mods that could put my char in weird situations. roleplaying a submissive slave if you haven't noticed already. title is helpless submissive HELLO xD so seeing some recognition from spouse like distaste or pleasure(configurable) should improve the exp oh so much more. i am already imagining a scenario where my slaver and my lover might plot against me to put me into an devious situation  :lol:

sure it's planned to be part of captured dreams. but i would like to see it get implemented in the superior SE mod aswell :)

It's really hard to say, sorry but I can't help you with this.

i'll take that as a compliment  :D . ok then how should i type it for you to understand.. hmm

right! how does an option for a more observant spouse sound? that interrupts if other sex acts are discovered and then teleports you to home to discuss it or punish you. this is just one of many possible changes that could be done. i just now mentioned the first thing that came to mind because of your confused reply.

Are you really having sex with random people where your spouse might be close enough to interrupt you? Your poor spouse... :P

It might be feasible to do. It could probably be easily achieved by tracking SexLab's AnimationStart event and checking if the spouse is in roughly the same area, but the more tedious part would be creating the dialogue. I'll add it to my notes, then decide if I want to do something with it later on.

No problem and even I have had sex with other wemon with my wife in range :P

No problem and even I have had sex with other wemon with my wife in range :P

again i don't do betrayal. it's against everything i stand for. if it happens it is simply because i am forced as a slave or accidentally put among horny people trying to RAPE ME

Mine was from dangerious nights, I did not do it on purpose either