Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

When I'm out adventuring with my spouse as a follower, the mod does not allow me to have sex with her. The dialogue tree goes:

-> My love ...

-> (Gaze invitingly)

-> It's nothing.

The final dialogue choice only has "It's nothing". If I'm at home with her, everything's fine. But when out adventuring, no choice to have sex with her at all. Is this the expected behaviour of the mod?

Secondly, I also have the same problem reported by Trixxee. If Entry Events are turned on, and I talk to my spouse and follower, I would be given just one dialogue choice that eventually proceeds to either sex or turning her down. For example, if I'm in a dungeon and I want to pass some loot to her, I'd be faced with just one dialogue choice that leads to sex or turning her down. I don't wanna make her mad ... I just want her to carry my stuff ... :P

Okay so I tried your suggestion on disabling the entry events and everything was fine. Ill only enable those when he isnt running around the world with me. Thanks! So nice to have his company again!

I'm pretty sure I have the bug tracked down. But something doesn't add up, because if it is what I think it is, then you should be getting the full dialogue for an entry event, instead of just a blocking "Good to see you" one-liner. Is your spouse's affection level at 0?

When I'm out adventuring with my spouse as a follower, the mod does not allow me to have sex with her. The dialogue tree goes:

-> My love ...

-> (Gaze invitingly)

-> It's nothing.

The final dialogue choice only has "It's nothing". If I'm at home with her, everything's fine. But when out adventuring, no choice to have sex with her at all. Is this the expected behaviour of the mod?

It used to be the expected behavior, but I changed that in 1.7.0 and 1.7.1. If you have the latest version and are still not getting the dialogue, I probably missed some of the fixes. Who's your spouse?

Secondly, I also have the same problem reported by Trixxee. If Entry Events are turned on, and I talk to my spouse and follower, I would be given just one dialogue choice that eventually proceeds to either sex or turning her down. For example, if I'm in a dungeon and I want to pass some loot to her, I'd be faced with just one dialogue choice that leads to sex or turning her down. I don't wanna make her mad ... I just want her to carry my stuff ... :P

Actually that one is a bit different from Trixxee, because you're actually getting the dialogue for an entry event, instead of just the blocking one-liner.

Still, the cause of the problem is most likely the same: entry events are triggering if the spouse isn't at home, even though they shouldn't.

Okay so I tried your suggestion on disabling the entry events and everything was fine. Ill only enable those when he isnt running around the world with me. Thanks! So nice to have his company again!

I'm pretty sure I have the bug tracked down. But something doesn't add up, because if it is what I think it is, then you should be getting the full dialogue for an entry event, instead of just a blocking "Good to see you" one-liner. Is your spouse's affection level at 0?

-> My love ...

-> (Gaze invitingly)

-> It's nothing.

It used to be the expected behavior, but I changed that in 1.7.0 and 1.7.1. If you have the latest version and are still not getting the dialogue, I probably missed some of the fixes. Who's your spouse?

Actually that one is a bit different from Trixxee, because you're actually getting the dialogue for an entry event, instead of just the blocking one-liner.

Still, the cause of the problem is most likely the same: entry events are triggering if the spouse isn't at home, even though they shouldn't.

Thanks for the quick reply!

My spouse is Serana, with all the required mods installed and in the right order. Or at least, MO didn't complain.

I think the cause of my first problem could be due to Amazing Follower Tweaks. Here's what happened:

I chose not to click on "Manage with AFT" for Serana as I was concerned that AFT and Spouses Enhanced might clash. So after getting married, the full range of features were available while she was in the designated home. But outside, there was only "It's nothing" after clicking "Gaze invitingly".

But then I accidentally clicked on "Manage with AFT". And now, I am able to access the "Come and have a rest with me over here" line that leads to sex.

So it seems that if AFT is installed, Serana, or possibly any spouse that can be a follower, needs to be managed by AFT for Spouses Enhanced to work properly outside the home. 

As for the second problem I mentioned, perhaps I wasn't being clear, so let me try again.

With "Entry Events" turned on, I'd go adventuring with my spouse Serana. Then I'd need to talk to her to get her to carry some stuff. So I'd press "E" while targeting her to talk. The only dialogue option I'd get is the one where the spouse is trying to get you to have sex with her. 

Thanks for the quick reply!

My spouse is Serana, with all the required mods installed and in the right order. Or at least, MO didn't complain.

I think the cause of my first problem could be due to Amazing Follower Tweaks. Here's what happened:

I chose not to click on "Manage with AFT" for Serana as I was concerned that AFT and Spouses Enhanced might clash. So after getting married, the full range of features were available while she was in the designated home. But outside, there was only "It's nothing" after clicking "Gaze invitingly".

But then I accidentally clicked on "Manage with AFT". And now, I am able to access the "Come and have a rest with me over here" line that leads to sex.

So it seems that if AFT is installed, Serana, or possibly any spouse that can be a follower, needs to be managed by AFT for Spouses Enhanced to work properly outside the home. 

As for the second problem I mentioned, perhaps I wasn't being clear, so let me try again.

With "Entry Events" turned on, I'd go adventuring with my spouse Serana. Then I'd need to talk to her to get her to carry some stuff. So I'd press "E" while targeting her to talk. The only dialogue option I'd get is the one where the spouse is trying to get you to have sex with her. 

Update on the no-dialogue-while-traveling issue: It's not AFT's fault. In fact, it was AFT that fixed SE's dialogue in your case.

Why is this happening:

Since 1.7.0, Spouses Enhanced is using  the spouse's CurrentFollowerFaction rank to detect if your spouse is currently following you. (previously, it was using GetPlayerTeammate(), but this function is deprecated and doesn't always output the correct result if you have an NPC following you and then dismiss them) CurrentFollowerFaction works just fine with the vast majority of followers, but since Bethesda built Serana with her own separate follower system, this detection mechanism doesn't work for her. So, when you select [Gaze invintingly] while traveling with her, you're redirected to the at-home dialogue options instead of the on-the-road ones, but then you don't get anything except "It's nothing" because the other dialogue options are only valid if you're in the same cell as the master bed. AFT fixes this by adding Serana to CurrentFollowerFaction, giving SE the information it needs to display the correct dialogue while she's following.

Given that not everyone may necessarily have AFT, I sifted through Serana's follower scripts and found another faction that she does join when she starts following, and leaves when the player dismisses her: WIFollowerCommentFaction. In the next version, the dialogue conditions will check if Serana is in CurrentFollowerFaction or WIFollowerCommentFaction to decide if the on-the-road dialogue should be used, so this should hopefully fix Serana for everyone.

As for the entry events, yes I understood you the first time. :P As I said though, it's a slightly different issue. (Trixxie doesn't have the option to proceed into the sex scene at all)

Spouses Enhanced is hitting my Papyrus a LOT and I'm not even married yet. Here's from a crashed Papyrus log;

[08/15/2015 - 12:23:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp43"
stack:
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B1000D62)]._se_playerscript.GetHousecarl() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B1000D62)]._se_playerscript.PollForLoveInterest() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B1000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnUpdate() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line ?
[08/15/2015 - 12:23:27PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B1000D62)]._se_playerscript.GetHousecarl() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B1000D62)]._se_playerscript.PollForLoveInterest() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (B1000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnUpdate() - "_se_playerscript.psc" Line ?
[08/15/2015 - 12:23:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp43"

And so on, it's running constantly. I'm going to have to disable Spouses Enhanced at least until I actually marry.

Version 1.7.2 released.

- Threesome scenes now take involved genders into account and will sort actor positions accordingly.
- Entry events are only started if the spouse is in the same location as the master bed. (should fix multiple problems with follower spouses)
- Some entry events still had obsolete conditions that prevented them from showing dialogue if the spouse is also a follower, this has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug where the vacation option wouldn't be available in some situations.
- Fixed several functions that were potentially causing Papyrus error logs if the player is unmarried.
- Serana Add-on: Dialogue for sex while Serana is following you should now display correctly.

Okay instead of having a bunch of quote boxes im just gonna reply down here lol, My spouse affection level is 4, and like I said I disabled the entry events and everything is working just great. When we are out running around in the world I have the option of "my love" and then "have your lips missed mine" and then the two outfit options. When we are at an inn or in a house of mine that doesnt have a follower already living there the relax option is available. And of course at the house HE lives in relax option is there too. Hopefully this info is helpful, and once again this mod is GREAT! Really does make the marriage aspect of the game feel like a complete part of it. Before this it felt hollow and half ass done. The people who do these kind of mods are very talented and creative, thanks again!

Just installed. First thing - "Kiss me" dialogue line leads to a misaligned anim.

Thanks for updating and fixing the mod.

Misaligned animations are a framework issue. Use the hotkeys to re-align them.

Okay instead of having a bunch of quote boxes im just gonna reply down here lol, My spouse affection level is 4, and like I said I disabled the entry events and everything is working just great. When we are out running around in the world I have the option of "my love" and then "have your lips missed mine" and then the two outfit options. When we are at an inn or in a house of mine that doesnt have a follower already living there the relax option is available. And of course at the house HE lives in relax option is there too. Hopefully this info is helpful, and once again this mod is GREAT! Really does make the marriage aspect of the game feel like a complete part of it. Before this it felt hollow and half ass done. The people who do these kind of mods are very talented and creative, thanks again!

Version 1.7.2 aimed to fix the issues you're having, have you tried it yet?

Just installed. First thing - "Kiss me" dialogue line leads to a misaligned anim.

Thanks for updating and fixing the mod.

Misaligned animations are a framework issue. Use the hotkeys to re-align them.

Version 1.7.2 aimed to fix the issues you're having, have you tried it yet?

Just installed it and loading Skyrim now, should I enable entry events?

Just installed it and loading Skyrim now, should I enable entry events?

Yes. One of the changes of 1.7.2 is that entry events no longer start when your spouse isn't at home, which should prevent the issues you were having.

Yep, loaded it up and rechecked entry events, fast traveled a couple times and so far so good!  Thank you again! Ive just started to try to learn how to make these mods, and this is some stuff that can get tangled up and messy fast and easily, so Im sure this took a while to get pinned down! If things start to get tangled again Ill let you know right away, Once again totally AWESOME mod!

SexLab controls are not active in this scene(for me at least). That's why i decided to report this.

I just tested it and the controls work just fine for the kissing scene. Is this the only mod you have control problems with?

Uh, ok. Thanks. Will look for the problem on my side then.

BTW, i have SL 1.60rc2 now. Colud be a reason

Wraithslayer!    Thank you so very much for your work on this.   I had actually given up ever updating anything important again because of fear that it would mess up this mod.   My very favorite mod of all.  (   I am running over a hundred and twenty plug-ins If I could only have one.  This would be it!!!)

Thank you also for not adding jealousy or anything that would change the original sweet and gentle intent of this mod.   A happy marriage.   For me, even the three way options are too much and I have to ignore the dialog option when it pops up.

You have my extreme gratitude for this.   After I do some reading on how to go about it I may actually have the courage to upgrade finis and other things for the first time in ages and ages.

:heart:

Wraithslayer!    Thank you so very much for your work on this.   I had actually given up ever updating anything important again because of fear that it would mess up this mod.   My very favorite mod of all.  (   I am running over a hundred and twenty plug-ins If I could only have one.  This would be it!!!)

Thank you also for not adding jealousy or anything that would change the original sweet and gentle intent of this mod.   A happy marriage.   For me, even the three way options are too much and I have to ignore the dialog option when it pops up.

You have my extreme gratitude for this.   After I do some reading on how to go about it I may actually have the courage to upgrade finis and other things for the first time in ages and ages.

:heart:

You're welcome! TheDudeGuy did a stellar job with this mod, and it definitely deserves continued support. :)

Why is updating FNIS scary? Surely you already used it at least once to get SexLab working. :P

I haven't touched a thing since I got Spouses Enhanced working for me. ( Version1dot4) Which means I still have Finis V4_1. And Sexlab V139b. It was working fine so I was afraid to touch it! (Granted I did nothing to push it like the three way options or the vacation or outfit thing but it was working. Since Spouses Enhanced is the most important mod to me of all I never wanted to take the chance of changing something and possibly making it stop working.)

Lately though I have had to turn off the Entry Events in the Configuration because my spouse has been getting stuck in the standing on the bed and masturbating loop when I walk in the door. (That is my most unfavorite thing this mod does anyway and him doing that so often is just awful. Not to mention unfriendly. :-)

Thank you SO much again for supporting this mod! It is one of a kind and for me the only one that puts the LOVE in Loverslab. To have it abandoned was just too sad for words.

I haven't touched a thing since I got Spouses Enhanced working for me. ( Version1dot4) Which means I still have Finis V4_1. And Sexlab V139b. It was working fine so I was afraid to touch it! (Granted I did nothing to push it like the three way options or the vacation or outfit thing but it was working. Since Spouses Enhanced is the most important mod to me of all I never wanted to take the chance of changing something and possibly making it stop working.) Lately though I have had to turn off the Entry Events in the Configuration because my spouse has been getting stuck in the standing on the bed and masturbating loop when I walk in the door. (That is my most unfavorite thing this mod does anyway and him doing that so often is just awful. Not to mention unfriendly. :-) Thank you SO much again for supporting this mod! It is one of a kind and for me the only one that puts the LOVE in Loverslab. To have it abandoned was just too sad for words.

Oh wow, I can imagine you have a lot of stuff to update, then. Though FNIS can be updated at any time with no issues, it's backward compatible with older mods.

As for the masturbation event, I'm of the same opinion, I think I might make that event less common than the others. Also, I haven't tried it with SL 1.59c yet (only recently moved over from 1.39b for reasons similar to yours), but from what I've seen in the code, you're supposed to be able to join your spouse. This didn't work in SL 1.39b because if you try talking to him, you just get the SexLab animation controls instead of the join dialogue.

Oh, you have to try new MoreNastyCritters then, the falmer gangbangs are just awesome, and the chaurus impregnation in...

Ehm...

Okay, maybe Skyrim Romance Mod instead? :P It's on LL as well now. Once you're done with it ask here and we'll tell you how to make the character there viable for marriage and for use with Spouses Enhanced.

That would be great if it was at least less common. :-)I haven't even looked to see what version SL is up to yet... Which version should I use that has been tested and working with Spouses Enhanced? Thanks in advance for your help.Yes, I am already backing up my files to start updating a lot of stuff! It is going to be interesting to say the least...

Oh, you have to try new MoreNastyCritters then, the falmer gangbangs are just awesome, and the chaurus impregnation in...

Ehm...

Okay, maybe Skyrim Romance Mod instead? :P It's on LL as well now. Once you're done with it ask here and we'll tell you how to make the character there viable for marriage and for use with Spouses Enhanced.

:lol:   Thanks for the laugh.

That would be great if it was at least less common. :-) I haven't even looked to see what version SL is up to yet... Which version should I use that has been tested and working with Spouses Enhanced? Thanks in advance for your help. Yes, I am already backing up my files to start updating a lot of stuff! It is going to be interesting to say the least...

The current version of Spouses Enhanced is compiled for SexLab 1.59c. The 1.60 Beta / Release Candidate should work as well, but I assume in your case you probably prefer to stick with the official releases.

More seriously, try out Non-Sexlab Animation Pack, it's got quite a few nice and very loving type of animations, quite a few sexy ones, and updated versions of old animations;

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1488-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

Note that you'll not be able to run all of them at once in current sexlab, but once 1.60 comes you will. 1.59 and lower has a maximum count of animations it can control. Let me know if you want a replacer script to get rid of some of the older animations (the AP ones) to make way for the newer ones instead.