Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

Two thoughts on this...

Would deleting the bed formid using Save Cleaner then reenabling the form in the console work (shot in the dark)? 

Would a divorce mod allow you to restart the marriage quest?

Deleting the bed has nothing to do with the problem you quoted. (you may be confusing corrupted marriage quests with Lover's Sanctuary not recognizing custom beds, which are two entirely different problems)

Yes, some divorce mods are able to reset and restart the marriage quest properly. (however, this won't work if the mod that caused the problem is still in your load order!) I've used GuruSR's (Hearthfires version) successfully in the past for this purpose, and someone else also recommended A Simple Marriage Mod, which seems to do the same and has more endorsements too.

I have not tried GuruSR:s mod, but i can say that A simple Marriage mod is very good. And it fixes when your spouse have died and you can use it on modded NPC:s to.

Did post some links earlier in the tread about adoption mod, and divorce. But that post must have been missed.

There are actually some bad mods that alters the beds.

I recomend dont use them. I did have issues in one another save I do have, when I could not use the beds in SE.

I did track it down to one bathing mod, but the author refuse to update it.

You can also have the same issue whit one immerse beds.

There are one tread on Steam forum that covers some bad mods.

Edited by Uncle64

Is it possible to add the ability to ask your wife to have sex with a follower or a stranger? I like Voyeur stuff and just want to watch my wife getting banged by somebody else. I know I could use Xyz sex mod for that, but I'm just asking since you can already ask for a three some in this mod (I want it sans me), and I want it to feel like a consensual choice instead of just casting a spell .-.

Is it possible to add the ability to ask your wife to have sex with a follower or a stranger? I like Voyeur stuff and just want to watch my wife getting banged by somebody else. I know I could use Xyz sex mod for that, but I'm just asking since you can already ask for a three some in this mod (I want it sans me), and I want it to feel like a consensual choice instead of just casting a spell .-.

No promises, but maybe.

That sounds nice.

If you could have that you dont need mods like lovers comfort, romance and so on.

OK... small, but highly ANNOYING issue...

New wife... new house... I leave for a bit to have fun with some of the local girls...

When I get home... a courier comes running up to me and hands me a note that my wife misses me.

aw.... how sweet... I better go tend to her needs.

I come out of the house and.... there's the damn courier! I can't tip him. And he won't leave. I shoved him out the gate and closed it and he opens the gate and hangs around in my yard.

How do I make the damn courier go away? 

:D

He ain't gettin' any of my wife...... nuh-uh.... I'll kill the bastard before THAT happens...

OK... small, but highly ANNOYING issue...

New wife... new house... I leave for a bit to have fun with some of the local girls...

When I get home... a courier comes running up to me and hands me a note that my wife misses me.

aw.... how sweet... I better go tend to her needs.

I come out of the house and.... there's the damn courier! I can't tip him. And he won't leave. I shoved him out the gate and closed it and he opens the gate and hangs around in my yard.

How do I make the damn courier go away? 

:D

He ain't gettin' any of my wife...... nuh-uh.... I'll kill the bastard before THAT happens...

Well, that courier is handled by vanilla systems, not SE, but if he's being that annoying:

Gentle approach:

1. Go outside the house and find any object that's sufficiently far
  2. Select it with the console and note down its RefID
  3. Go back inside and select the courier
  4. Type moveto RefID where the RefID is the 8-digit/letter sequence you got in step 2
  5. There, it's out of your way. Skyrim will eventually decide to take care of him

Not-so-gentle approach:

1. Select courier with console, type markfordelete
  2. Make a new save and load it
  3. Cackle like a maniac as the courier is atomized

If I mark him for delete, will I still get courier spawns when the game wants to spawn a courier?

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe so, markfordelete cleans the reference properly from what I understand. (unlike disable, which will cause problems as it affects the actor base and would prevent new courier spawns)

If you want to be 100% safe, use the first method to move him out of the way and let Skyrim take care of him.

I sent him to a tree halfway across the cell (outside Whiterun).

The son of a bitch walked back, opened my gate, and hung around my front door.

So I fast traveled to Riften Stables... got a tree ID from there and fast traveled back.

He was gone. And so far he's stayed gone for almost 2 weeks in-game :)

Probably knew I was going to send him on a bit of a journey and hope a damn troll took him on the way back to my house.

bastard

OH! And SE is working pretty darn well in Elysium Manor. The only thing I'm finding is some odd choices for animation selections.

"Did your lips miss mine?"

"Yes"

.... and we get 2 stages of an anal penetration animation. Weird.

Now... some of the new animations which obviously came out well after SE was written originally, have tags for several types of sex. Because... well... they have several types of sex!

So you might see a Blowjob tag and a Vaginal tag for the same animation. If SE is selecting by tag and grabbing blowjob tags, maybe you need to look at putting in some exclusions. So when she says, "Here, this is for you." you'd pull blowjob tags but exclude anal, vaginal tags other wise she ends up staying dressed (because she's supposed to be getting a lip lock on my love muscle) and doing 2 stages of some cowgirl animation that apparently starts with a blowjob. See what I mean?

That's little stuff though. FUNCTIONALLY, this is working splendidly. AND..... it took me almost all day to get spouses in 2 different profiles to affection level 4 without cheating and using the over ride. :)

I did use the Wait key a lot though. And I discovered if I go to freecam (sexlab hotkey) before hitting "T" to wait.... it counts down a couple ticks and then skips all the way to the end. So it's like 24...23...22... ok we're done with this shit. and goes real fast to the finish. 24 hours is like 3 ticks.... instead of 24.

So now... 4 profiles, 4 different wives (I just can't decide!) and.... working well. Thank you for doing this.

I had stopped using SE because it was more trouble than fun. You've basically given it back to me. And I thank you for that because this is fun.

OH! And SE is working pretty darn well in Elysium Manor. The only thing I'm finding is some odd choices for animation selections.

"Did your lips miss mine?"

"Yes"

.... and we get 2 stages of an anal penetration animation. Weird.

Now... some of the new animations which obviously came out well after SE was written originally, have tags for several types of sex. Because... well... they have several types of sex!

So you might see a Blowjob tag and a Vaginal tag for the same animation. If SE is selecting by tag and grabbing blowjob tags, maybe you need to look at putting in some exclusions. So when she says, "Here, this is for you." you'd pull blowjob tags but exclude anal, vaginal tags other wise she ends up staying dressed (because she's supposed to be getting a lip lock on my love muscle) and doing 2 stages of some cowgirl animation that apparently starts with a blowjob. See what I mean?

That's little stuff though. FUNCTIONALLY, this is working splendidly. AND..... it took me almost all day to get spouses in 2 different profiles to affection level 4 without cheating and using the over ride. :)

I did use the Wait key a lot though. And I discovered if I go to freecam (sexlab hotkey) before hitting "T" to wait.... it counts down a couple ticks and then skips all the way to the end. So it's like 24...23...22... ok we're done with this shit. and goes real fast to the finish. 24 hours is like 3 ticks.... instead of 24.

So now... 4 profiles, 4 different wives (I just can't decide!) and.... working well. Thank you for doing this.

I had stopped using SE because it was more trouble than fun. You've basically given it back to me. And I thank you for that because this is fun.

Haha!

Yeah, that animation probably has a tag that maybe it shouldn't have, like "Kissing" or whatever SE happens to be using to fetch kissing animations. I only updated to SL 1.59c and installed NSAP recently, so I haven't had a chance to try SE with the additional animations available yet. I'll look into the animation selection calls and suppress stuff like anal and etc.

If you're still struggling with recognizing custom beds, maybe SKSE's Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef() might help? It returns whatever objectRef the player currently points at, no collision needed.

D:

WHERE WERE YOU TWO HOURS AGO!!!

I ended up using the OnCrosshairRefChange() event which should effectively produce the intended result, but I may still have a use for GetCurrentCrosshairRef(). Thanks!

If you're still struggling with recognizing custom beds, maybe SKSE's Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef() might help? It returns whatever objectRef the player currently points at, no collision needed.

D:

WHERE WERE YOU TWO HOURS AGO!!!

I ended up using the OnCrosshairRefChange() event which should effectively produce the intended result, but I may still have a use for GetCurrentCrosshairRef(). Thanks!

Eating, I'm afraid D:

Still, glad to be of some assistance :)

Version 1.7.0 released.

- Custom beds added by mods can now be flagged as SexLab beds with a new MCM setting. This allows you to cast Lover's Sanctuary on them, and will also allow the SexLab framework to use them for sex animations.
- The dialogue options for several acts (threeways, cuddle, outfit changes) are no longer missing if your spouse is or has been your follower in the past.
- Kissing act should no longer potentially select animations that don't fit the context.

pretty sure the only marriage related mod i use is "spouses enhanced", and my spouse is Serana so she ain't custom.

but i'd like to rephrase the problem i'm encountering: it's not the "my love..." speech option that's missing (my bad for not noticing, sorry), it's all the speech options besides "it's nothing" that are missing. (you know, after "gaze invitingly" you have options to ask your spouse to kiss you or proposition sexs, that's all gone)

what basically happened is that i chose the speech option "how about you put somthing more comfortable"  and then i used the "come with me" option to make her my follower while in the alternate cloths, and when i told her "i think we should part ways" THEN the options after "gaze invitingly" disappeared, could this be related?

P.S tried reinstalling the mod with script cleaner, didn't work

By the way, the patch notes don't make it as clear as perhaps they should, but there are changes in 1.7.0 that should address this.

i'm having a problem after doing the Three way option after the first time i use it i can't do it again the option is gone is there anyway to fix this?

This is for you:

Version 1.7.1 released.

- Additional dialogue fixes that weren't covered in 1.7.0.

i'm having a problem after doing the Three way option after the first time i use it i can't do it again the option is gone is there anyway to fix this?

This is for you:

Version 1.7.1 released.

- Additional dialogue fixes that weren't covered in 1.7.0.

Thank you!

I'm glad to find an update for this mod, otherwise I wouldn't be able to ask for help on this. I recently installed 1.41, then an hour ago found this update to it. I like that it allows for custom followers, but I am having an issue with that. Currently I am using "Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower", and I married her but she does not appear listed as a spouce. I think this may be because of the fact the mod author placed in a custom marriage with her aswell.

So I was wondering if there is any manual way that I can set her as the Loveinterest? Because if I can do that, I can manually get this mod working with her. I have already attempted adding her into the marriage and follower faction, and setting the relationshiprank to 4 both on me and her, before and after her custom marriage to see if I could either force her to count as married, or to force her into the marriage quest. Both attempts failed.

I'm willing to try anything with the console or CK, I've been modding since skyrim came out and I've about 239 active mods installed inMod Organizer, so I've got doing manual mod changes down via files, and some experience manipulating the CK(but not that much tbh).

Thanks for updating this! Any help is appreciated.

I'm glad to find an update for this mod, otherwise I wouldn't be able to ask for help on this. I recently installed 1.41, then an hour ago found this update to it. I like that it allows for custom followers, but I am having an issue with that. Currently I am using "Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower", and I married her but she does not appear listed as a spouce. I think this may be because of the fact the mod author placed in a custom marriage with her aswell.

So I was wondering if there is any manual way that I can set her as the Loveinterest? Because if I can do that, I can manually get this mod working with her. I have already attempted adding her into the marriage and follower faction, and setting the relationshiprank to 4 both on me and her, before and after her custom marriage to see if I could either force her to count as married, or to force her into the marriage quest. Both attempts failed.

I'm willing to try anything with the console or CK, I've been modding since skyrim came out and I've about 239 active mods installed inMod Organizer, so I've got doing manual mod changes down via files, and some experience manipulating the CK(but not that much tbh).

Thanks for updating this! Any help is appreciated.

The 'trick' for getting Spouses Enhanced to work is ensuring Sofia is registered as your spouse in the vanilla quest RelationshipMarriageFIN. Initializing this quest through the console probably won't work, as you'll need to go through the proper marriage ceremony and the preceding quest RelationshipMarriage in order for the initialization conditions to be met. And if you find some way of getting the quest to start, you'll still need to put Sofia in the LoveInterest alias, which is something that can only be done via scripting as far as I know.

I imagine it would be simpler to edit Sofia so she has a new dialogue option to react to an Amulet of Mara, starting the path to the vanilla marriage. You'll likely need to put Sofia in the PotentialMarriageFaction for this to work.

Any chance of adding cheating in this mod?

As in, you cheating and the spouse reacting to it, or the other way around?

Any chance of adding cheating in this mod?

As in, you cheating and the spouse reacting to it, or the other way around?

Possibly both ways and maybe if you can make it toggelable in the mcm. It could make your spouses affection level change. I don't know if what I'm asking for is too hard to do. Thanks for reading.

--snip--

The 'trick' for getting Spouses Enhanced to work is ensuring Sofia is registered as your spouse in the vanilla quest RelationshipMarriageFIN. Initializing this quest through the console probably won't work, as you'll need to go through the proper marriage ceremony and the preceding quest RelationshipMarriage in order for the initialization conditions to be met. And if you find some way of getting the quest to start, you'll still need to put Sofia in the LoveInterest alias, which is something that can only be done via scripting as far as I know.

I imagine it would be simpler to edit Sofia so she has a new dialogue option to react to an Amulet of Mara, starting the path to the vanilla marriage. You'll likely need to put Sofia in the PotentialMarriageFaction for this to work.

So I attempted placing her into the marriage faction with the correct relationship rank via CK, and I also changed her voice type I think it was called to soemthing more genaric, because I read somewhere that if an NPC has the wrong voice type the dialoge will not appear(I planned to revert it back after getting her referenced). After talking to the priest to open the marriage option and equipping the amulet I got no option. Something about her wont allow her into the vanilla marriage option.

So I came up with a new plan, and I'm not that great with CK, like I've used it maybe 6 times in the past, but I've an idea. Because she uses her own special quest for marriage, couldn't I insert the required references that Spouses Enhanced uses into her quest in order to trick it into registering her at the end of her special quest?

So I attempted placing her into the marriage faction with the correct relationship rank via CK, and I also changed her voice type I think it was called to soemthing more genaric, because I read somewhere that if an NPC has the wrong voice type the dialoge will not appear(I planned to revert it back after getting her referenced). After talking to the priest to open the marriage option and equipping the amulet I got no option. Something about her wont allow her into the vanilla marriage option.

So I came up with a new plan, and I'm not that great with CK, like I've used it maybe 6 times in the past, but I've an idea. Because she uses her own special quest for marriage, couldn't I insert the required references that Spouses Enhanced uses into her quest in order to trick it into registering her at the end of her special quest?

Sofia's not getting the 'mention player's amulet' option because you didn't make one for her. Changing Sofia's voicetype isn't really going to work and is only going to break her normal dialogue entirely. What you have to do is add an additional dialogue path that matches Sofia's voice type in the RelationshipMarriageIntroDialogueCourtingIntro branch of the RelationshipMarriage quest. And one of the topics in that branch (the YES topic) also contains script code, your new dialogue will need to execute the same code as the vanilla voices options.