Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

Did make one papyrus.

Sadly I seems to have some XPMSE errors that stacks up in my log to :dodgy:

So I did take out some parts only.

I think it seems to conflict whit Sexlab Eager.

Did fast travel to Whiterun, meet her and she did not talk.

Did go to breezehome, since she did run her shop. No talking.

Did take one nap animations from SLEN and Spouses did start simultaneous.

I did block Amelee from Sexlab Eager and it seems to work after that. Dunno.

I think the mods some how conflicts.

editednoxpmserrors.txt

post-552511-0-06535700-1438758797_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-91659200-1438758810_thumb.jpg

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for this. I've yet to marry so haven't seen the mod in proper action yet, but what I'm thanking you for is the MCM option to define beds as sexlab beds. I was able to use that to turn the beds in the Underground Bathhouse which are normally heavily scripted beds that can't be used into sexlab beds, and it's working like a charm. Mod is worth an install for that alone.

Did make one papyrus.

That log seems incomplete. There's a line about a duplicate ChooseEntryEvent call, but not the original call, which is what I needed to check.

Did make one papyrus.

That log seems incomplete. There's a line about a duplicate ChooseEntryEvent call, but not the original call, which is what I needed to check.

Oh.

Crap, I have removed the log since I overwrite them. But the problem have not come back since I blocked Amalee from SLEN.

Can try to make one new.

Oh.

Crap, I have removed the log since I overwrite them. But the problem have not come back since I blocked Amalee from SLEN.

Can try to make one new.

Just do one test for me: Use Wait for 24 hours, then change cells, and try talking to your spouse. If everything works fine then, I'll assume SLEN was causing it somehow.

Oh.

Can try to make one new.

Just do one test for me: Use Wait for 24 hours, then change cells, and try talking to your spouse. If everything works fine then, I'll assume SLEN was causing it somehow.

Ok. That should work fine.

Any settings?

Any settings?

Yes. Make sure entry events are enabled, and that your spouse's affection is higher than zero.

Here.

It is all the log. But you know what to look for.

There are several of XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAltAnimation. That fills up the log.

Papyrus.0.log

Any settings?

Yes. Make sure entry events are enabled, and that your spouse's affection is higher than zero.

Here.

There are several of XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.SetAltAnimation. That fills up the log.

Huh, interesting. Looks like the bug I thought I had found with wake-up events wasn't what was causing your problem. I'm going to assume SLEN was causing it somehow, until someone else reports it.

On an unrelated note, you have a suspended stack dump in your log, starting at line 2649. These happen when Papyrus gets too many scripts trying to run at once, and can mean bad news for your game's performance and stability.

Yes that is what I am thinking to, perhaps I should ask if some other have the same issue in Slen tread.

That is one great mod to.

And about that stack dump. Hmm. I am trying to find what makes it. And yes bad news. It usually go away when I use Papyrus Transfer and terminate the scripts.

But when I look at it it seems that it is from Blush when aroused. Hmm.

That mod do some time go hickup.

Okay so i have a problem too with the "my love..." line. I dont see it >_<

I marriaged Yeriel. (standalone character, without unique voice)

I used that command on her what you mentioned before to someone else and i see a 8 digit long line.

ps. I dont use any other marriage mod and the spousesechanced the last addonin the list.

I used that command on her what you mentioned before to someone else and i see a 8 digit long line.

ps. I dont use any other marriage mod and the spousesechanced the last addonin the list.

What does the Spouses Enhanced MCM say about your spouse? Is it set to None?

What does the Spouses Enhanced MCM say about your spouse? Is it set to None?

Its says its her. Yeriel.

update: Actually she is full derp. I tried with other mod and she lose her follower lines after 1-2 "act". Even the UFO lines are not working too xDD

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you WraithSlayer for all your work on this mod, I've tried it out and it works great, definitely one of my favourites.

Also, I'd like to ask - would you consider creating support for Sofia follower from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?? I'm sure there are other users that would apprectiate it as well, since it's a very popular follower mod. Serana is excelent, but it would be great to have some alternative :-)

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you WraithSlayer for all your work on this mod, I've tried it out and it works great, definitely one of my favourites.

Also, I'd like to ask - would you consider creating support for Sofia follower from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?? I'm sure there are other users that would apprectiate it as well, since it's a very popular follower mod. Serana is excelent, but it would be great to have some alternative :-)

You make it sound like Serana is the only possible choice at the moment. :P The majority of custom followers are already supported as of SE 1.6.0.

The problem with Sofia specifically is that the mod author decided to not register her with the vanilla marriage quest at all, so as far as Skyrim is concerned, you're not actually married to her, regardless of what she says. The most I can do is offer a way to manually load a non-spouse NPC into Spouses Enhanced, similarly to what I've done for custom beds, but it probably won't work as well as having an actual spouse.

Hi everyone,

You make it sound like Serana is the only possible choice at the moment. :P The majority of custom followers are already supported as of SE 1.6.0.

The problem with Sofia specifically is that the mod author decided to not register her with the vanilla marriage quest at all, so as far as Skyrim is concerned, you're not actually married to her, regardless of what she says. The most I can do is offer a way to manually load a non-spouse NPC into Spouses Enhanced, similarly to what I've done for custom beds, but it probably won't work as well as having an actual spouse.

Ofc Serana is not the only one, but other followers are very.... generic. Serana and Sofia have much better story, unique dialogues - a 'personality'.

Regarding the problem with Sofia, well i wasn't aware that the marriage isn't a standard one (or isn't really marriage at all as far as skyrim's internal mechanics is concerned) and i understand completely that's kind of a show stopper. Still, thanks for your swift reply.

I have to say I love this mod.

But like many, I do have one issue. I'm all for the group thing, but not that includes male on male. Cochold is great, but not... well, to each there own, just not my cup of woms.

When ever I choose a male to join in, I find my charecter and spouse putting him in between us. Is there a way to instead put her between myself and the male and remove the undesirable animations?

One more question/suggestion concerning the threesomes - how do you determine who can or can't join in? Some custom faction? Can you tell us the ID? I'm asking because i would like Valerica to join us, but she doesn't have the option :-)

You can ask anyone to join for a threesome, provided the NPC isn't a child, and has a relationship rank of at least 1 with the player. You can manually set someone's relationship rank by selecting the NPC with the console and typing setrelationshiprank player 1, this will make the SE invitation dialogue available.

One more question/suggestion concerning the threesomes - how do you determine who can or can't join in? Some custom faction? Can you tell us the ID? I'm asking because i would like Valerica to join us, but she doesn't have the option :-)

You can ask anyone to join for a threesome, provided the NPC isn't a child, and has a relationship rank of at least 1 with the player. You can manually set someone's relationship rank by selecting the NPC with the console and typing setrelationshiprank player 1, this will make the SE invitation dialogue available.

[Dawnguard Spoiler]

Thanks, WraithSlayer. I hoped Valerica would have relationship rank 1 with me already, since i saved her daughter from certain death and also her sorry ass from Soul Cairn, but i guess she's one ungrateful ...vampire :-)

It sounds like the spouse is starting an entry event, which shouldn't be happening when you're not at home. I'll look into it. In the meantime, you may try to disable entry events in MCM and see if that stops the issue from resurfacing.

Edit: For clarity, does all the SE dialogue vanish entirely when it happens, or do you still get "My love..." at least?

Ah sorry for not getting back to you sooner..RL and all... and the answer is no, I get no dialogue at all. Just "good to see you dear" and then he stands there. He will still follow, fight, sneak, yadda yadda. I will try disable entry events and have him follow me then will fast travel. It only was happening when I would fast travel with him. I had to start leaving him home since this was a little annoying walking everywhere :). Ill let you know what is happening there. Thanks again!

Any settings?

Here.

Huh, interesting. Looks like the bug I thought I had found with wake-up events wasn't what was causing your problem. I'm going to assume SLEN was causing it somehow, until someone else reports it.

On an unrelated note, you have a suspended stack dump in your log, starting at line 2649. These happen when Papyrus gets too many scripts trying to run at once, and can mean bad news for your game's performance and stability.

I dont have SLEN