Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

Thank you for updating this mod too  :P

P.S. If I understand correctly npc's from ''Interesting NPCs'' mod will work with this updated version?

Yes, any NPCs with custom voice-types should be supported as of 1.6.0.

atm I can not find it, there is nothing there so working on getting one to you asap

only file I have dont say much though :(

Well I can't help you without seeing the log file, as I have no idea where the mod's scripts are causing problems for you.

dw ill get you a log :) working on it now

You make it sound like you're typing a new log by hand. :P

If you're having trouble finding it, it's in the same place as your Skyrim save files. ( with the minor difference that the saves will be in \Skyrim\Saves, whereas the log will be in \Skyrim\Logs\Script )

all mine records

no idea why its only that

You likely have Papyrus logging disabled. Here's how to fix it:

1. Open Skyrim.ini ( located in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\ ) with a text editor
  2. Locate a section called [Papyrus]
  3. In this section, edit the following lines by changing the values from 0 to 1 (or add them if they don't exist yet):
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

Once that's done, launch the game and re-try the spouse content that isn't working, and your Papyrus log should then have the information I need.

hey, first of all, thanks for picking up this great mod, and second; this may not be the place to ask this, but i've encountered a bug that the "my love..." speech option simply doesn't appear, and wraith's bug fix doesn't solve it, even though i uninstalled and re-installed the mods. i believe someone in these forums already encountered this problem and was told to uninstall the mod and use a "script cleaner": it's been over a year since i last played skyrim so i don't realy remember what a script cleaner is, any ideas?

I'm having the same problem. Works fine on 3 of my characters, but not on the one that has a female wife. Is girl on girl not supported?

Okay I went back and disabled the Serana add-on as requested.    This time after casting Lover's Surrender I got the followers Wait command but this time when I double tapped the E I got a dialogue menu but is was the same menu that I was getting before casting Lover's Surrender.   There was no new dialogue options for Lover's Surrender or any other sign that Lover's Surrender was actually working.  Thanks for looking at this. 

I can't figure out what's causing that from the Creation Kit. I'll have to try and reproduce it in-game, but that will take a while as I don't have any saves with Serana available at the moment.

I did some more checking on this and discovered that the mod Further Lover's Comfort was the cause of my problem as soon as I disabled it Lover's Surrender started working as intended.   I haven't check to see if this is a load order issue or not but Further Lover's Comfort was loading after Spouses Enhanced and the Serana add-on.   I wanted to let you know right away so that you didn't spend too much time on my issue especially after you got back to me so quickly on this.    Thanks for you time and I look forward to many hours of playing your mod.   Thanks again.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LOG!

Multiple things:

1)

You have a suspended stack dump in there. (starting at line 2779) Stack dumps don't necessarily mean your game is completely broken, but are usually a symptom of a much bigger problem, and tend to occur when your Papyrus engine is overflowing with too many scripts trying to run stuff at once. I've had stack dumps in the past when I had too many mods that listened to OnItemRemoved() events, and I've found that sometimes mods would fail to recover, and would break completely until cleaned and reinstalled.

In your case, it seems SexLab Approach is largely responsible for the stack dump, but I wouldn't be able to know for sure without looking at it closer. However, that goes outside of the scope of helping with your Spouses Enhanced issue, so you may want to show the author of SexLab Approach your Papyrus log to see if anything can be done.

2)

Spouses Enhanced is failing to fetch the Hearthfire house references from RelationshipMarriageFIN, as these aliases seem to be empty in your game. Does the save you're using ever had any mods that edit the marriage quest?

3)

Your log helped me notice a potential problem with the current version of SE, though I'm not sure if it's related to your problem as your log isn't showing errors where I was expecting it to. More information to follow soon.

I'm having the same problem. Works fine on 3 of my characters, but not on the one that has a female wife. Is girl on girl not supported?

It is supported. Does your girl-on-girl save happen to be an update from SE 1.41? Because I just uncovered a potential issue with that.

I did some more checking on this and discovered that the mod Further Lover's Comfort was the cause of my problem as soon as I disabled it Lover's Surrender started working as intended.   I haven't check to see if this is a load order issue or not but Further Lover's Comfort was loading after Spouses Enhanced and the Serana add-on.   I wanted to let you know right away so that you didn't spend too much time on my issue especially after you got back to me so quickly on this.    Thanks for you time and I look forward to many hours of playing you mod.   Thanks again.

Thanks for the update!

ONE LOG!

Multiple things:

1)

You have a suspended stack dump in there. (starting at line 2779) Stack dumps don't necessarily mean your game is completely broken, but are usually a symptom of a much bigger problem, and tend to occur when your Papyrus engine is overflowing with too many scripts trying to run stuff at once. I've had stack dumps in the past when I had too many mods that listened to OnItemRemoved() events, and I've found that sometimes mods would fail to recover, and would break completely until cleaned and reinstalled.

In your case, it seems SexLab Approach is largely responsible for the stack dump, but I wouldn't be able to know for sure without looking at it closer. However, that goes outside of the scope of helping with your Spouses Enhanced issue, so you may want to show the author of SexLab Approach your Papyrus log to see if anything can be done.

2)

Spouses Enhanced is failing to fetch the Hearthfire house references from RelationshipMarriageFIN, as these aliases seem to be empty in your game. Does the save you're using ever had any mods that edit the marriage quest?

3)

Your log helped me notice a potential problem with the current version of SE, though I'm not sure if it's related to your problem as your log isn't showing errors where I was expecting it to. More information to follow soon.

It is supported. Does your girl-on-girl save happen to be an update from SE 1.41? Because I just uncovered a potential issue with that.

I did some more checking on this and discovered that the mod Further Lover's Comfort was the cause of my problem as soon as I disabled it Lover's Surrender started working as intended.   I haven't check to see if this is a load order issue or not but Further Lover's Comfort was loading after Spouses Enhanced and the Serana add-on.   I wanted to let you know right away so that you didn't spend too much time on my issue especially after you got back to me so quickly on this.    Thanks for you time and I look forward to many hours of playing you mod.   Thanks again.

Thanks for the update!

Last update I went back to check for load order if you load Further Lovers Comfort before Marriable Serana, Spouses Enhanced and the Serana add-on then everything works fine.    For those who want to use both mods.    Again thank you time.

Last update I went back to check for load order if you load Further Lovers Comfort before Marriable Serana, Spouses Enhanced and the Serana add-on then everything works fine.    For those who want to use both mods.    Again thank you time.

Good to know, I'll add a compatibility section to the mod description.

READ THIS IF YOU'RE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE LATEST VERSIONS OF SPOUSES ENHANCED!

Ahem, now that I have your attention... I've just uncovered a flaw regarding script properties that potentially affects those who updated from 1.41 to 1.5.0 or higher on an existing save. This flaw can cause multiple issues with SE, especially if Dawnguard or Hearthfire are involved, and may explain some of the bugs people have been reporting.

Unfortunately, it's not something I can fix with a patch, and it means that 1.5.0+ is NOT fully compatible for straight upgrading from 1.41, even though I said it was. Therefore, if you're having issues with Spouses Enhanced on a save that previously had SE 1.41, you may want to do a clean reinstall of the mod to fix its quirks. This can be done by:

• Uninstall Spouses Enhanced entirely and launch the game.
  • Load the save you plan to continue playing from. (Say 'Yes' when you get a warning message about missing content.)
  • Wait approximately one minute after the game loads, then save and quit.
  • Use Save script cleaner to open the save you've just made, and remove the orphaned script references by using the FixScriptInstances button and saving the result. (this is ESSENTIAL, otherwise the scripts will survive the reinstall and maintain their obsolete references)
  • Install the latest version of Spouses Enhanced, load the save you've just made, and wait for SE to get registered in MCM. Your spouse will get detected automatically, but will reset their affection level. You can use the MCM settings to manually set the affection level you had previously.

Note that none of this applies if you started a new game with SE 1.5.0 or higher, it only applies for saves that previously had SE 1.41 or lower and weren't script-cleaned.

ONE LOG!

Multiple things:

1)

2)

3)

Thanks for the update!

I will list all my mods

post-44097-0-08849600-1437689748_thumb.png

Update on the "No Bed Found" issue when trying to set a master bed.

I've been testing several custom player homes. This SHOULD NOT be affecting vanilla player homes, but....

In a custom home where I got the "No Bed Found" message when I cast Lovers' Sanctuary, I went to console and looked at the bed.

in the information it had...

define: someCustomHomeMod.esp

In a custom home where Lovers' Sanctuary WORKED, examining the bed showed ...

define: Skyrim.esp

So it appears that the BED has to be vanilla and not a custom made bed. In many cases the bed looks essentially the same as a vanilla bed but the mod author did something as simple as changing the look of the bed covering. I'm not sure what is involved, but here is what I've done to fix them... ALL of the ones I've found.

This is for a double bed.

Drop to console, target the bed.

Disable (make sure it's the bed that disappears!)

MarkForDelete

Then stand in the center of where you want the bed placed, facing the FOOT of the bed you'll be placing, 1st person view, looking straight ahead

player.placeatme 6B3D3 1

exit console and take a look 

If it's not parallel to the floor (tipped to the side or foot end is lower than head end or whatever....

drop to console

setangle X 0.00

leave the cell and come back in to see the change.

Too high off the floor. Drop to console (bed still targeted)

GetPos Z

this will give you a number that varies based on where the bed is, but you can lower the bed by subtracting from that number.... so let's say it says it's at 30.58 

I would do:

SetPos Z 25 (so I'm subtracting 5.28) and see how it works. This one you can see immediately. Adjust up and down by changing the number in SetPos Z xx.xx

This puts a vanilla double bed.... a Noble Double Bed into the place of the old double bed. So far Lovers' sanctuary has worked on these every time.

Update on the "No Bed Found" issue when trying to set a master bed.

I've been testing several custom player homes. This SHOULD NOT be affecting vanilla player homes, but....

In a custom home where I got the "No Bed Found" message when I cast Lovers' Sanctuary, I went to console and looked at the bed.

in the information it had...

define: someCustomHomeMod.esp

In a custom home where Lovers' Sanctuary WORKED, examining the bed showed ...

define: Skyrim.esp

So it appears that the BED has to be vanilla and not a custom made bed. In many cases the bed looks essentially the same as a vanilla bed but the mod author did something as simple as changing the look of the bed covering. I'm not sure what is involved, but here is what I've done to fix them... ALL of the ones I've found.

This is for a double bed.

Drop to console, target the bed.

Disable (make sure it's the bed that disappears!)

MarkForDelete

Then stand in the center of where you want the bed placed, facing the FOOT of the bed you'll be placing, 1st person view, looking straight ahead

player.placeatme 6B3D3 1

exit console and take a look 

If it's not parallel to the floor (tipped to the side or foot end is lower than head end or whatever....

drop to console

setangle X 0.00

leave the cell and come back in to see the change.

Too high off the floor. Drop to console (bed still targeted)

GetPos Z

this will give you a number that varies based on where the bed is, but you can lower the bed by subtracting from that number.... so let's say it says it's at 30.58 

I would do:

SetPos Z 25 (so I'm subtracting 5.28) and see how it works. This one you can see immediately. Adjust up and down by changing the number in SetPos Z xx.xx

This puts a vanilla double bed.... a Noble Double Bed into the place of the old double bed. So far Lovers' sanctuary has worked on these every time.

The issue with the bed isn't that it's not vanilla, it's that it's not present in the SexLabBeds form-list of the SL Framework. Adding your modded bed to that form-list should allow the framework to recognize it as a bed, and by association, Spouses Enhanced will then also recognize it.

If you want, I can give you a modified script for the Lover's Sanctuary spell that tries to add custom beds to the SexLabBeds form-list if the framework doesn't have it already. You can then test it and let me know if it works with your mod. Shall I do that?