Spouses Enhanced 1.7.3 (14-Oct-2015)

21 hours ago, ErenOppai said:

Will you be porting this mod to sse?

I intend to, given the 64 bit creation kit's cooperation. I've got a few housekeeping things I'm adding in to the oldrim version presently, namely some debugging options within MCM for ease of testing. SKSE SSE was being grumpy the other night when I tried to load everything in and test compile some of the scripts, so I don't have an ETA on that just yet. 

When I'd pulled it into the SE creation kit, it immediately threw a ton of warnings out for dialogue. What I might try to do is temporarily remove the voiced dialog for now and see if that clears out those warnings without issue. It kind of ties into a feature that I'm about halfway through implementing that allows the player to select an option to use voiced dialog responses (i.e. how it currently works by default) or to use the unvoiced options (i.e. the current fallback for when the marriage partner doesn't have a listed voice), and re-vamping the dialog interactions for the latter to add a significant amount of variety in spouse responses. 

E: The SE creation kit errors stemmed from a very minor problem and I'll try to see how much work needs to be done for that. If it's minimal expect an alpha release of a SE version in the near future. I'll just work on updates in parallel 

Quick update for those of y'all not on the SE version - I've got a fix that will allow you to opt to define your spouse and override the marriage quest's setting of what Spouses Enhanced knows to be your spouse. This effectively will remove the related compatibility requirements and, barring a few checks, should be released fairly soon. Hopefully this'll expand out the compatibility with other mods greatly. 

15 minutes ago, ui876will said:

can you help me? The mod says I am married, but no dialogue appears when I talk to my husband.

If you are seeing your spouse named in the MCM, it's possible some other mod might be conflicting with the text. Alternatively, try doing a quicksave and reload and see if that refreshes the dialogue. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to add the vanilla Lover's Comfort perk after each "session"?

I guess it would be easy to add the script line at the end of dialogue, but how about getting the perk after doing the deed? Is there a way to detect when the animations have finished?

On 3/30/2018 at 6:38 AM, Aizen525 said:

So out of curiosity, does this mod work with marriage partners who aren't marriable in the vanilla game but are made marriable via mods?

Such as Eola for example.

It works with custom followers so probably yes.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently found this mod and finally got around to trying it. I downloaded and installed all the required mods for this, SexLab, and SoS, but I'm having a problem and I don't know how to fix it. When I try kissing my husband he steps into my character's body so there's this creepy clipping thing going on and I can't move. And by 'stepping into my character's body' I mean they're both in the same position facing the same direction and both occupying the same space. They're just standing there, there's no movement like there's even a kiss or anything happening. The only way out is to reload a save. Then I tried other things. I see my husband strip, and I can hear what's going on, but when choosing one of the actual sex options one of three things happens: 1) I get stuck seeing half inside my character and major clipping of the bedroom around both characters. 2) I see both characters strip, but only hear what's going on (usually one character will be standing on the bed and the other on the floor next to the bed). 3) My husband steps inside my character and gets stuck (just like the kissing part), sometimes with clothes and sometimes without.

I have no clue how to fix this. I've tried multiple times but I keep getting the same three results. Is anyone able to help me out???

9 hours ago, ChaosGoat said:

I recently found this mod and finally got around to trying it. I downloaded and installed all the required mods for this, SexLab, and SoS, but I'm having a problem and I don't know how to fix it. When I try kissing my husband he steps into my character's body so there's this creepy clipping thing going on and I can't move. And by 'stepping into my character's body' I mean they're both in the same position facing the same direction and both occupying the same space. They're just standing there, there's no movement like there's even a kiss or anything happening. The only way out is to reload a save. Then I tried other things. I see my husband strip, and I can hear what's going on, but when choosing one of the actual sex options one of three things happens: 1) I get stuck seeing half inside my character and major clipping of the bedroom around both characters. 2) I see both characters strip, but only hear what's going on (usually one character will be standing on the bed and the other on the floor next to the bed). 3) My husband steps inside my character and gets stuck (just like the kissing part), sometimes with clothes and sometimes without.

I have no clue how to fix this. I've tried multiple times but I keep getting the same three results. Is anyone able to help me out???

Being still a noob in regards to using SexLab mods, I'm not sure how much help I will be. But I can at least give a couple suggestions just to be sure.

1) make sure you've run FNIS with the latest version. A bit cliche of a response, but it never hurts to check.

2) make sure you have every prerequisite installed. XPMSE is one I've forgotten a couple of times and in one case I was still using an older version that was causing issues.

3) reinstall SexLab within the game using the MCM menu, failing that try reinstalling SexLab entirely.

4) it's possible that you may have disabled some of the animations in the MCM menu (I don't know for sure but it's possible) that are supposed to play during those scenes, and since it can't find them the scene freezes up and glitches out.

5) if all else fails, try making another character with only the requisite mods and Spouses Enhanced installed and see if it works. If it works when it's only them, then you now know that there was another mod causing a conflict somewhere that screwed something up. If it still doesn't work with only those mods installed, then you might have had a bad installation of Spouses Enhanced and you might need to redownload the mod and try again.

Hopefully this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whatever change you want to see should be the last one loaded.  This might not work right if the house mod actually removed the original bed and added their own.  In that case, you would probably have to disable the bed you didn't want to use and then manually set the bed through the MCM or spell use.

4 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Whatever change you want to see should be the last one loaded.  This might not work right if the house mod actually removed the original bed and added their own.  In that case, you would probably have to disable the bed you didn't want to use and then manually set the bed through the MCM or spell use.

I figured it out. 

• 5 months later...

Out of curiosity, do you need the extra files for Serana if you plan on having her join in a threesome with your character and their spouse? Or does she work fine on her own without them?

Cause I'd like to involve her in a threesome between my character and Aela, but wasn't sure if the extra files are needed.

35 minutes ago, Aizen525 said:

Out of curiosity, do you need the extra files for Serana if you plan on having her join in a threesome with your character and their spouse? Or does she work fine on her own without them?

Cause I'd like to involve her in a threesome between my character and Aela, but wasn't sure if the extra files are needed.

There shouldn't be any issues without it - that feature will work even with AFT/EFF 'forced' followers as well. Once you are at a certain level with your spouse, you should start seeing that dialogue path with any followers or housecarls.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a question. I need to know how this mod recognizes which NPC is my spouse. There's an NPC that I want registered in Spouses Enhanced that doesn't follow the vanilla marriage questline. I tried setting the marriage quests (RelationshipMarriage and RelationshipMarriageFIN) to stages corresponding to being already married, added both her and myself to marriage factions (MarriageCourtingFaction and PlayerMarriedFaction)...

The only thing I failed was to force her RefID into LoveInterest alias of RelationshipMarriageFIN (managed to force it into LoveInterest of RelationshipMarriage).

I guess console commands won't save me today, I probably need a script. (Then I have to trigger it somehow, but that shouldn't be a problem.)

What should be in such script?

Or maybe there is another method Spouses Enhanced detects the spouse? I was quite sure it just checks the LoveInterest RefID, but I'm starting to doubt everything at this point...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all. First time user of this mod. I have special edition, I installed SexLab Light SE and I loaded it on a saved game. After it finished setting up, I saved and downloaded Schlongs of Skyrim SE Lite. Then I wanted to use Spouses Enhanced. I downloaded it and ported it with Nif optimiser and the new esp with CK... After that I loaded the saved game, did a quicksave and loaded it as the author suggests.

Now, I see the dialog with my wife and I have two options. The problem is that if I, for example, say i want to "cuddle" she says OK but then a reverse cowgirl animation is playing. I tell her to just kiss and then another sex animation is happening, on the floor this time. Then I say "I want to do something relaxing" and they do another random animation (dont remember which one but surely not relaxing xD) but you get my point.

Of course I run FNIS but I think there is a problem with the animations... Anyone having problems with this mod in SE?

Thank you and sorry for my english.

I don't use SE, so I can't say for sure, but this can be caused by not having enough animations with the needed tags to activate the chosen option.

So if you say "kiss" or "cuddle", but the tag search comes up empty, then it opens the flood gates and throws whatever it can find.