Kinky World pics show us yours

Wow looks like I have some catching up to do.  I guess this weekend I'll look at the stories and pics, I love what I've seen so far and I'm sure the rest as just as fantastic.  Please keep up the excellent stories and photos, even if I get behind :D

You have something to look forward to then. Glad you are still with us. LL would not be the same without you here ;)

Elf Prince: I did the same as your father ;) Played a sim called Haag, (I turned off aging on him via nraas) and he ended up having to move out of Bridgeport since all sims in that world were related to him. Great times ;)

LOL - well, I'm incestuous, but only in Sims3 game. Not in real life. Well, wouldn't mind to have a sex with two sisters ;) but they must be not blood related to me. :)

MJ: Really a great story. You are a talented storywriter ;)  You sort of get their looks to match their personality. Sarah cute and innocent, Luna more rough around the edges and more mature but still pretty. Keep them coming.

Elf Prince: I did the same as your father ;) Played a sim called Haag, (I turned off aging on him via nraas) and he ended up having to move out of Bridgeport since all sims in that world were related to him. Great times ;)

Loveth: You have made a church with nuns!! That`s so cool. Mind if I ask where you got the cc for it?

Thank you so much for the compliment :D

I must admit that Sarah is going to loose a bit of her innocence... ;) Having a lot of fun with her atm!

post-1018818-0-11907100-1452255151_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-95906500-1452255232_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-78027800-1452255176_thumb.jpg

MJ: Really a great story. You are a talented storywriter ;)  You sort of get their looks to match their personality. Sarah cute and innocent, Luna more rough around the edges and more mature but still pretty. Keep them coming.

Loveth: You have made a church with nuns!! That`s so cool. Mind if I ask where you got the cc for it?

I just googled Church cc and nun outfits. The Sims Resource has a nice outfit but let me tell you the boob morph on that outfit is atrocious! My Mother Superior is older and her boobs are bigger than everyone's and having her stand there watching while the other nuns get busy makes me so angry because her boobs look nightmarish compared to theirs. Gods, I just want to hurry up and get to the part where they're all bare chested. .__.

I got the objects themselves from Luna's set. Please don't ask me which one. It took me three days of browsing an enormous folder full of her cc to find what I needed as I can't speak Spanish and her file names are in Spanish. The objects on the altar I got from Around the Sims and the crucifixes are from TSR, I think. Google has been my friend...when it wants to actually be useful.

I must admit that Sarah is going to loose a bit of her innocence... ;) Having a lot of fun with her atm!

attachicon.gifScreenshot-326_702.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-346.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-365_f5f.jpg

Sarah is gorgeous. What body type are you using?

Body type? What do you mean by that?

I have the standard EA body but used some custom sliders. :D

And thank you, by the way! I'm getting really fond of Sarah too ;)

Well, body type - I'm using E-skin natural as default. When wanting to use EA body type, I have no vagina. They look like Barbie dolls, but when getting vagina to show up, the E-skin mod adds some silly textures that I don't like.

Well, body type - I'm using E-skin natural as default. When wanting to use EA body type, I have no vagina. They look like Barbie dolls, but when getting vagina to show up, the E-skin mod adds some silly textures that I don't like.

Oh, you mean the skin! I was thinking in the ways of MedBod or other body types.

For Sarah I use the 'hot' skin of navetsea. I have a lot of skins, also the e-skin and a lot more from navetsea, and a few I don't know the names of anymore, but I still use ea-skin as default, lol. Not that I like it, but I wanted to test the skin in game before I chose a default. I think I'm gonna to pick one of the navetsea as default skin. I like the E-skin too, but navetsea is a bit more realistic. 

If you want a good vagina on your sims - I also use the detailed vagina from GECK.O (also the top, the only down side is that the top doesn't have a pregnancy morph) and the 'you are real'  bodymap (http://mahamudosim3x18.blogspot.in/?zx=5ee17b1bedbdce1a)

Edit: I must say that my game can handle a lot of cc AND still run at a very high setting with almost no lags. I don't kinow why I'm so lucky, 'cause I'm playing on a crappy laptop. From other users I hear so much that their game is slow due to cc and high settings... not with me. I'm lucky I guess (hope that I didn't jinxed it now :P

Maybe it's because I merged all of my cc. Really helpfull, my game loaded much faster after I did that =) New cc I always test, and when I like them I merge them too eventually. 

MJ-- I just finished catching up your story. Wow, that is a head turner. lol great stuff and your sims are hot. I feel kinda bad for her husband though. Keep it coming!!

I feel bad for poor Rob too. :( But thank you! I'll tell my sims you'll find them hot, they probably think it's a big compliment coming from you, hahah ;)

Edit: I must say that my game can handle a lot of cc AND still run at a very high setting with almost no lags. I don't kinow why I'm so lucky, 'cause I'm playing on a crappy laptop. From other users I hear so much that their game is slow due to cc and high settings... not with me. I'm lucky I guess (hope that I didn't jinxed it now :P

Maybe it's because I merged all of my cc. Really helpfull, my game loaded much faster after I did that =) New cc I always test, and when I like them I merge them too eventually. 

Thank you very much for this infos. I appreciate it.

More stills from the next video for your viewing pleasure. And I must say it is really, really REALLY difficult to get 8 sims to obey and not mess up the shot. v_v

I feel your pain, but it looks awesome though!

Maybe it helps if you set your sims motives static. When I do that in my game they just stand there and stare... or turn off free will completely ofcourse. 

I do both of those! The Mother Superior especially gave me a damn hard time. I told her to sit. She gets up after sitting for 3 seconds (sometimes I want to do a gag reel of bloopers from trying to make the videos). I had her idle sit animation, she gets up to go sit in the pew. ;____________________; I actually got her to sit as a pose and then what happens? She snaps out of the pose and stands in the middle of the chair. Zero free will and static needs.

More stills from the next video for your viewing pleasure. And I must say it is really, really REALLY difficult to get 8 sims to obey and not mess up the shot. v_v

I love what I see. I'm a big fan of lesbian (group) sex. :)

I do both of those! The Mother Superior especially gave me a damn hard time. I told her to sit. She gets up after sitting for 3 seconds (sometimes I want to do a gag reel of bloopers from trying to make the videos). I had her idle sit animation, she gets up to go sit in the pew. ;____________________; I actually got her to sit as a pose and then what happens? She snaps out of the pose and stands in the middle of the chair. Zero free will and static needs.

Hahaha, what a sim that lady! ;) She really has her own will, doesn't she? :P

Lol normally it would be funny but when I'm trying to film and already frustrated because other simmies invade my set (paparazzi in an empty world no less) it's annoying. I just want to reach into the screen and slap her. I had to totally annihilate four sims before saying screw it and removing the doors so no one could get in or out of the cathedral.

You can find the church-cc on thesimstomb, a place for stuff from closed or downed sites.

Tons of stuff to go through (yeah, still not done with it....)

You can find the church-cc on thesimstomb, a place for stuff from closed or downed sites.

Tons of stuff to go through (yeah, still not done with it....)

Shanedan jolie Rouge!

I would never have thought of going there..not sure if I should be thankful or curse you up and down though. ;)

No seriously, Thank you. Looking forward to dig into it.  :)

Cheers

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

Someone is looking for something, I loved this, someone needs to create a kind of more naughty interaction for window.  :D 

post-912346-0-21688000-1452361884_thumb.jpg

Wow looks like I have some catching up to do.  I guess this weekend I'll look at the stories and pics, I love what I've seen so far and I'm sure the rest as just as fantastic.  Please keep up the excellent stories and photos, even if I get behind :D

You have something to look forward to then. Glad you are still with us. LL would not be the same without you here ;)

Thank you maraas, I truly appreciate it. 

The sudden anger of Luna gave Rob such a scare that he had a heart attack. As an old man his heart was weak already and it could be triggered by everything. He couldn't be saved and died instantly. Luna was heartbroken. Although she and her husband didn't go along very well in the end, she really loved Rob. She had the feeling his death was all her fault. Luckily Sarah was there to be the shoulder to cry on.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-2.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-4.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-7.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-8.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-12.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-14.jpg

- Fun fact: I didn't cheat his death. He was at the end of his lifespan and actually died seconds after I went back to my game after writing the story. It was my intention to let Rob and Luna fight over Sarah in the story, but oh well... the poor man died... So I have to go a new way :P

The story continues two months further...

attachicon.gifScreenshot-11.jpg

Rob remains got their own place in the house after the cremation. Luna was devastated and blamed herself. For two months long she had a huge depression - the only thing she wanted to do was lay in bed. Sarah was a big support. She took care of the kids while Luna couldn't. Luna was happy that she had Sarah and didn't want her to leave. The jealous feelings she had towards her disappeared over the two months time. In fact, they made place for very different feelings...

Even with the depression caused by Robs death, Luna couldn't help thinking about Sarah all the time. She soon realized it wasn't the lack of sex that made her so horny when she once thought of Sarah in the shower: she was in love with Sarah. Or in lust. Luna didn't figured that out yet, but what she did know is that she had tons of fantasies about having sex with Sarah when she played with herself. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-160.jpg

Sometimes Luna felt guilty about it. Instead of grieving over her dead husband and cry in her bed, she touched herself while thinking about the butler Sarah. How stupid was that? 

What Luna didn't consider, is that her sudden feelings for a woman helped her get out of the depression. Love - or is it lust? - is a great cure. 

Luna began to feel like her old self. And her old self know what she wanted...

One day Luna heard that Sarah was taking a shower. Luna had a plan. A good plan.

She walked in to the bathroom where Sarah was showering and acted like it wasn't on purpose. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-15.jpg

"Oh, sorry my dear, I thought you where cleaning the shower!" Luna said, while looking at Sarahs naked body. She couldn't take her eyes of her. Sarah quickly covered her body with her hands. 

" No worries m'am. Is there.. errr... something I must do for you?" Sarah didn't feel comfortable under Luna constant stare. 

"No not really, I want to give you something actually. But I'll wait 'till you finish." 

To Sarahs utter astonishment Luna didn't leave the bathroom. She just stand there and watched, expecting Sarah to finish while she was in the same room. Sarah felt uncomfortable. Was this normal behavior for Luna? She turned off the shower and quickly started to dry herself and put her clothes back on.

Luna was very amused: she was aware how uncomfortable she made Sarah feel, but enjoyed it. And she enjoyed peeping her naked body. She was even more beautiful and hot than Luna imagined. 

"Ah, you're ready," Luna said after Sarah was finished. "So, want I want to give you. My thoughts where - since you helped me out so much the last couple of months and worked so hard, you deserve something to relax a bit." 

"That's very kind of you, m'am." 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-17.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-20.jpg

"Don't be silly. Call me Luna. Ma'm makes me feel so old." Luna smiled at her. "I have a message table downstairs as you might know, and it happens to be that I'm very good at giving massages..."

At first Sarah was confused, but then she understand what Luna was implying. "Oh no m'am, I mean, Luna, I can't take that offer, although it's very kind of-"

"I insist!" Luna said, at a bossy tone. "You deserved it."  She continued in a sweeter voice. "Meet me downstairs in five."

attachicon.gifScreenshot-18.jpg

When Sarah got downstairs, Luna had candles lit. Sarah didn't know what she was supposed to wear during the massage, so she chose to wear her bikini. Luna would have preferred her naked, but she know that was a bit much to expect right away. But she did plan to get there eventually.

"Well, lay down dear, I can't massage you if you keep standing there," Luna said with a tone of amusement in her voice. Sarah did what Luna asked of her, she was used to nothing else since she was her butler, and lay down on the massage table.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-24.jpg

Sarah soon realized Luna wasn't lying: she really was good at massaging. It took the nerves of Sarah away - she could finally really relax under the touch of Luna.

Luna felt the change in the body of Sarah and was pleased about it. Now the real deal could start. 

"Your top is a bit in the way." 

"Should I take it off?"  Sarah thought about the awkward shower moment. Luna already had seen all of her, so why would it matter to take her top of now? Besides: she really enjoyed the massage. If it got better with no top she wouldn't want to miss that.

And so Sarahs top went off. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-27.jpg

It was almost to much for Luna. She really wanted to have Sarah, right here and right now. But she kept hold of herself and continued massaging. She purposely moved to  Sarahs lower back, so her bikini bottom would be in the way, an said: "it would be better to take this one off too."

attachicon.gifScreenshot-26.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-28.jpg

Sarah hesitated, but only for a short time. The bottom went off  while Luna helped.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-29.jpg

Luna didn't really know what she expected, but she never thought she would have Sarah right where she wanted her: naked under the touch of her own hands. And she seemed to be so willing to listen to Luna...

To be continued :D

Oh my goodness, I was so horny seeing this scenes. Who ever made this animations (sorry have problem with remembering names) have my respect and admiration. :)

My teen having a sex with his gf.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-5.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-3.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-4.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-6.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-7.jpg

Sexy indeed ;)

There is a simple way to see who made the animation btw! Click ' infos' in the debug menu and in the popup you should be able to see from whom the animation is :)

Alright Maryjane you got me emotionally with this one.  I couldn't finish reading the story after Rob passed so I just looked at the pictures.  You have done a brilliant job.  Thank you.

Oh my goodness, I was so horny seeing this scenes. Who ever made this animations (sorry have problem with remembering names) have my respect and admiration. :)

My teen having a sex with his gf.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-5.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-3.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-4.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-6.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-7.jpg

Elf Prince, thank you for the laugh.  Much needed :D  I think your pics are a mix of Lady and Amra's anims. 

Going back through the thread, it seems we have lost some story tellers.   I hope everyone returns with new pics and stories.  Happy Weekend all.

Alright Maryjane you got me emotionally with this one.  I couldn't finish reading the story after Rob passed so I just looked at the pictures.  You have done a brilliant job.  Thank you.

Awh, sorry to hear that :(

Don't be sorry, it means your words did their job.  Moved the reader emotionally to get your message across.  I'm just a soft heart.  Please keep telling your story as you intended :D