Kinky World pics show us yours

Here are a few screens from the upcoming video that MaryJane inspired. :wub: You might recognize the sexy sim Lady. ^ ~

Rapebots....the newest craze!! Lol....but love the pics and can't wait for the video.

Ha ha, yeah. Sweeping the delicate nation(s) of Kinky World. Thanks!

Not exactly what he meant when he wanted a workout partner, but he's not complaining.

1ffc001d45.jpg

dcf43bc9d2.jpg

2524b8b3a4.jpg

The rest of the household doesn't seem to be phased.

These ladies seem to be enjoying some quality solo time.

c56cca75dd.jpg

759d7f1ace.jpg

Yeah, making breakfast totally gets me off too.

61de3359b9.jpg

I like the face of you blond sim girl. But why does your peeping Tom has a black penis o.O

I think I might have an outdated mesh and I can't find the one that displays the correct textures. Oh well, I'll just pretend he had a surgical replacement or something.

Here are a few screens from the upcoming video that MaryJane inspired. :wub: You might recognize the sexy sim Lady. ^ ~

Blonde girl is hot. Love her face and hair. :)

Blonde girl is hot. Love her face and hair. :)

Thanks - it's actually MJ's Luna. She graciously let me borrow her so she could star in my next film. I can't wait for you guys to see her debut. I was in post production until an hour ago when I realized I needed some little things to build up the beginning.... and it doesn't actually have an ending but that might be okay.

Did some testing today as promised to Elf Prince.  Things were kind of busy this past week for me and didn't quite go as I had hoped but there is always next year.  So here are my pics of my newest simette "Stella" and as always, no story since I am just testing.  Sorry my lighting is poor but oh well :D

1) Stella

2) Stella masturbating with a carrot

3) Stella being raped after arriving in her new town

4) Stella with the cafeteria worker

5) Stella and her first client

6) Stella and her second client

7 and 8) Stella and Peeping Tom

post-561062-0-53602800-1453079075_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-17692000-1453079088_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-92262200-1453079115_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-55678400-1453079144_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-43154400-1453079168_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-84324200-1453079193_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-64673200-1453079218_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-29664200-1453079243_thumb.jpg

Did some testing today as promised to Elf Prince.  Things were kind of busy this past week for me and didn't quite go as I had hoped but there is always next year.  So here are my pics of my newest simette "Stella" and as always, no story since I am just testing.  Sorry my lighting is poor but oh well :D

Thank you very much for great pictures. Stella is very lovely. How in the world you got carrot as masturbation object? I love that idea. Btw - just sharing my thoughts aloud -I "hate" this guy, peeping Tom. He makes me nervous. :D I disabled him in my game but I let him "live" in Sextopia.

New girl while awaiting a friend to build a new world to film in :D I'm so excited...

Anyway, I made a new Sim, Wicked Oaths (lol), and plopped her in college while I have University installed for the time being. I'll probably keep posting her exploits until I start working on the new film. She's irresistible and I think you guys will find out why lol.

After a couple of drinks at the keg, Wicked decided to let loose a bit. 

post-654412-0-55502600-1453182016_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-83618600-1453182017_thumb.jpg

A few days later, I caught her watching Kinky TV and couldn't get rid of aroused moodlet so I decided it was high time for her to start on her Lifetime Wish of being the girlfriend of 10 different Sims. First up was her dorm mate Skip Taylor. They eyed each other from her first day at college. Wicked's been eying a couple of good looking studs.

Unfortunately, I didn't capture their first woohoo together but I did get a couple of shots of them fooling around at a party in a different dorm.

post-654412-0-93027900-1453182018_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-96116600-1453182019_thumb.jpg

One of her friends and a possible candidate for a relationship decided to join in. I thought, oh what the hell and then this happened:

post-654412-0-33116300-1453182022_thumb.jpg

It was a bit too much for Wicked and she broke it off with Skip via text. lol

Nice Pic's Loveth and a good Story,but I think Wicked She doesn't become my Favorite.

Pink Eyes,to many Tatoo's this isn't my Taste, sorry post-561833-0-85732400-1453212508.gif

The Tastes are different and this is good in such a way.

Keep up Your good Work and have fun with Wicked Oaths.

mfg

Last night I was playing Sims 3 and took some pics of Teigan and Darrius having a lil fun...

Teigan was all over teasing Darrius for a bit...grinning as she slid her small hand up and down his shaft "Mmmm...so big..." she whispered in Darrius' ear.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Darrius was moaning as this lil Asian sim was teasing the full length of his dick. It was kind of a surprise that Teigan has this side to her but he wasn't complaining at all...

"Oh you already precumming...?" Teigan asked with a sly grin

"Only cuz yo hand feels good as hell girl" Darrius answered

"Oh? then....do you want to feel my mouth then?"

"Aw fuck to the hell yeah girl....go suck on that dick"

post-499994-0-35286700-1453217281_thumb.jpg post-499994-0-39249200-1453217282_thumb.jpg

She slides down to in between his legs slowly...kissing his chest all the way down to his abs as she makes her way down.

"Damn this thing is huge..."

"Just how you like it right?" Darrius grins

Teigan giggles then wraps her mouth around his meat...sucking it slowly...

"Aw fuck..." Darrius moans, trying to catch his breath as he feels her lips sliding up and down his throbbing dick.

post-499994-0-87643100-1453217283_thumb.jpg post-499994-0-00843100-1453217285_thumb.jpg

Teigan sucks all the way to the tip, licking on it while the head was in her mouth before swallowing him whole...deep throating that meat over and over.

"Mmmmmm...." She's moaning while sucking on him, her pussy already soaked from her pleasuring him. It doesn't take long before she's ready to take him inside of her.

post-499994-0-47939600-1453217286_thumb.jpg post-499994-0-14278200-1453218521_thumb.jpg post-499994-0-60012100-1453218522_thumb.jpg

"Take me..." Teigan moans as Darrius gets on top of her...rubbing the tip of his dick against her pussy lips.

"You want all of this huh?" He presses up against her lip...spreading them apart as he penetrates her.

"Oh God...so.....AHHHHHHHH!!" That lil Asian suddenly screams as she's getting forced open. Her tight cunt can barely handle him going in.

Drool runs from the corner of her mouth as he begins fucking her. "Too big....Darrius...slow down..."

"No..." Darrius forces Teigan to spread her legs as he pounds in her faster, harder...shaking the bed as he gets deep into that cunt.

post-499994-0-59455300-1453219040_thumb.jpg post-499994-0-64168000-1453219041_thumb.jpg

"AHHHHHHH!!" She screams. Teigan's eyes open wide as Darrius pounds her pussy. Making it cream as he slides into the deepest parts of her cunt.

Then he pushes her legs back as he climbs up on top of her. Ramming his dick straight down into her pussy.

"Oh shit!!" Teigan moans while Darrius fucks her..."Fuck me Papi..."

He slams down with all of his weight right into her cunt...punishing that pussy with every stroke.

"Yes, yes, yes....OH FUCK YES!!" Teigan moans out loudly as she cums all over his dick...

post-499994-0-80281200-1453219521_thumb.jpg post-499994-0-72267100-1453219522_thumb.jpg

Not even letting Teigan rest for a lil bit before he forces her on top of him...

"Wait...I need to...catch my breath..." she gasped.

"No...you need to ride this dick" Darrius grins as he pushes his dick into her sensitive pussy.

"FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" Teigan throws her head back and screams in pleasure as he thrust upwards in her.

She move her hips in response pushing down on him as he thrust back up into her...they keep at this, drowning themselves in pleasure as they fuck.

post-499994-0-80484100-1453219523_thumb.jpg

Eventually they lose themselves into each other...nothing but moans, grunts and screams are exchanged between the two.

Then morning comes...

To be continued...

Bonus pic: Teigan and Darrius head to the movies.

post-499994-0-49028700-1453221091_thumb.jpg

Nice Pic's Loveth and a good Story,but I think Wicked She doesn't become my Favorite.

Pink Eyes,to many Tatoo's this isn't my Taste, sorry attachicon.gifdefault_white20flag.gif

mfg

Sorry, PikAs. xD You may like the next round of ladies but I haven't started filming yet.

And very nice Joe! You make some of the hottest guys.

JoeLewis - compliments for great pictures and story.

JoeLewis: thanks for sharing your story:) Your sims look very good, and is hot as hell together ;)

Pink Eyes,to many Tatoo's this isn't my Taste, sorry attachicon.gifdefault_white20flag.gif

mfg

Sorry, PikAs. xD You may like the next round of ladies but I haven't started filming yet.

Thanks guys glad you like my sims and the story.

Glad to see you posting OR2. I have missed having you around :) Stella looks like her mother. very cute!

cheers

Awww thanks maraas,  I actually created "Stella" she's motherless.  I'm guessing she looks like "Sophia"?  Used "Sophia" as base and made a few tweaks but I guess not enough :D

Stella is beautiful OR2!

Thank you Maryjane I appreciate it a great deal. 

Nice Pictures O'Rain. Your Stella is nice too.

I will further observe them attachicon.gifm_einz17.gif

mfg

Ah PikAs2, you never fail to make me smile :D  Thank you also for your kind compliments. 

Last night I was playing Sims 3 and took some pics of Teigan and Darrius having a lil fun...

Teigan was all over teasing Darrius for a bit...grinning as she slid her small hand up and down his shaft "Mmmm...so big..." she whispered in Darrius' ear.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Darrius was moaning as this lil Asian sim was teasing the full length of his dick. It was kind of a surprise that Teigan has this side to her but he wasn't complaining at all...

"Oh you already precumming...?" Teigan asked with a sly grin

"Only cuz yo hand feels good as hell girl" Darrius answered

"Oh? then....do you want to feel my mouth then?"

"Aw fuck to the hell yeah girl....go suck on that dick"

attachicon.gif1-Do you like that.jpg attachicon.gif2-The Tease.jpg

She slides down to in between his legs slowly...kissing his chest all the way down to his abs as she makes her way down.

"Damn this thing is huge..."

"Just how you like it right?" Darrius grins

Teigan giggles then wraps her mouth around his meat...sucking it slowly...

"Aw fuck..." Darrius moans, trying to catch his breath as he feels her lips sliding up and down his throbbing dick.

attachicon.gif3-I want to Taste you.jpg attachicon.gif4-Swallow.jpg

Teigan sucks all the way to the tip, licking on it while the head was in her mouth before swallowing him whole...deep throating that meat over and over.

"Mmmmmm...." She's moaning while sucking on him, her pussy already soaked from her pleasuring him. It doesn't take long before she's ready to take him inside of her.

attachicon.gif5-Ready for it.jpg attachicon.gif6-All at once.jpg attachicon.gif7-Passionate Moaning.jpg

"Take me..." Teigan moans as Darrius gets on top of her...rubbing the tip of his dick against her pussy lips.

"You want all of this huh?" He presses up against her lip...spreading them apart as he penetrates her.

"Oh God...so.....AHHHHHHHH!!" That lil Asian suddenly screams as she's getting forced open. Her tight cunt can barely handle him going in.

Drool runs from the corner of her mouth as he begins fucking her. "Too big....Darrius...slow down..."

"No..." Darrius forces Teigan to spread her legs as he pounds in her faster, harder...shaking the bed as he gets deep into that cunt.

attachicon.gif8-Open Wide.jpg attachicon.gif9-Too Deep.jpg

"AHHHHHHH!!" She screams. Teigan's eyes open wide as Darrius pounds her pussy. Making it cream as he slides into the deepest parts of her cunt.

Then he pushes her legs back as he climbs up on top of her. Ramming his dick straight down into her pussy.

"Oh shit!!" Teigan moans while Darrius fucks her..."Fuck me Papi..."

He slams down with all of his weight right into her cunt...punishing that pussy with every stroke.

"Yes, yes, yes....OH FUCK YES!!" Teigan moans out loudly as she cums all over his dick...

attachicon.gif10-Good Ride.jpg attachicon.gif11-Riding Climax.jpg

Not even letting Teigan rest for a lil bit before he forces her on top of him...

"Wait...I need to...catch my breath..." she gasped.

"No...you need to ride this dick" Darrius grins as he pushes his dick into her sensitive pussy.

"FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" Teigan throws her head back and screams in pleasure as he thrust upwards in her.

She move her hips in response pushing down on him as he thrust back up into her...they keep at this, drowning themselves in pleasure as they fuck.

attachicon.gif12-Nipple Teasing.jpg

Eventually they lose themselves into each other...nothing but moans, grunts and screams are exchanged between the two.

Then morning comes...

To be continued...

Bonus pic: Teigan and Darrius head to the movies.

attachicon.gifSunlight walk to the movies.jpg

Wow JoeLewis, what a fantastic story and great pics.  I saw the comments on the thread and thought "hmmm I need to check this out" and back traced the steps of the thread to find it.  Was not let down at all, *APPLAUSE* :D

Great job to everyone also, all pics and stories are enjoyed greatly.  "Keep'em Cumming"

Awww thanks maraas,  I actually created "Stella" she's motherless.  I'm guessing she looks like "Sophia"?  Used "Sophia" as base and made a few tweaks but I guess not enough :D

Yes, i thought she was Sophia`s daughter. My mistake....but to my defense, there were some similarities :D  Hope you are doing well.

Cheers!