Kinky World pics show us yours

Did some light testing tonight and took some screenies as requested by a friend (you know who you are ;))

Some of these pics did not have Sophia's stockings on, it didn't transfer over to her maternity outfit and I couldn't be arsed to fix it.  So I apologize for that but let's roll with it. 

1) This pic was taken at school, Sophia having some fun with fellow classmates

2) Sophia helping Flint Macduff out, after all he is the future grandfather of the child she is carrying

3) Sophia and her Professor/roommate, that dog had me thinking it was going to mount Dom but no animation so it was safe.

4) Sophia getting some zombie action, after all..... they need some lovin' too.

5) Sophia with the former zombie in his human state.  They rather enjoyed each other's company.

6) Sophia and her hubby, son of Flint Macduff and father of baby (Alexis)

So I may be done with Sophia for quite some time, made a new teen simette that I might run through testing trials.  Her name is "Stella".  We'll see how that goes. :D

post-561062-0-69900400-1452388244_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-19726100-1452388261_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-03519400-1452388292_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-83492500-1452388313_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-32233200-1452388322_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-75472700-1452388331_thumb.jpg

Sorry forgot to attach my gameplay pics, but this is hot (game's rollin' on the background), some of the new (?)animations.

Meet David and Valerie, thou in this pic, it's not David, but their roommate Tom at the Uni

post-883557-0-40224700-1452396439_thumb.jpg

D & V celebrating their last day at the uni with roommate...

post-883557-0-23071400-1452396500_thumb.jpg

And as the semester was over the moved together into a nice little place at riverview...

post-883557-0-11350400-1452396528_thumb.jpg

And as the week passed, unprotected sex can couse household to multiply

post-883557-0-28817200-1452396553_thumb.jpg

Just coming back to the Sims (which crashed big time...had to start over from scratch) after spending days bashing heads on Skyrim and testing out Kinky World...so far I like it and here are a few screenshots of Darrius (My newest Sim) making Minori (An old sim I had saved on OneDrive) swallow him.

Needless to say it was messy...best way to get head...

post-499994-0-79203400-1452405532_thumb.jpg

Then he felt like manhandling her like she was his bitch...

post-499994-0-44928100-1452405531_thumb.jpg

I would have more up but they were fucking near a desk and a lot of clipping came into play. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to pics lol

What's up, everybody? I've been lurking the forum for quite a while now and I've quite enjoyed the mod. I just started a new game and thought I'd share a few of the pics I took. (I don't actually have a story for this, I kinda just threw them all in a house and let them go at it)

Here are my sims that I used

899212b317.jpg

8adcc46141.jpg

542853d485.jpg

f2e8612b9e.jpg

97b5ffa55a.jpg

5d02daeccb.jpg

And here's a few pics of them in action.

6324e9d77c.jpg

91540bfed7.jpg

c2b33211e6.jpg

7bba2b9a1a.jpg

If you guys like what you see and want to see more or have any suggestions on what you want to see, let me know, and I'll be happy to oblige.

Just coming back to the Sims (which crashed big time...had to start over from scratch) after spending days bashing heads on Skyrim and testing out Kinky World...so far I like it and here are a few screenshots of Darrius (My newest Sim) making Minori (An old sim I had saved on OneDrive) swallow him.

attachicon.gifMinori swallowing Darrius.jpg

attachicon.gifDarrius Stabs Minori.jpg

I would have more up but they were fucking near a desk and a lot of clipping came into play. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to pics lol

Nice pictures! You are going to make me rethink using OneDrive.  :)

Fun with a new friend.

Hey! sorry for posting so sudden, but ... Eer... could you tell me where have you got that redheads hair?

I've been trying to find something like that for a tear now...

Link to the hair source. 

Thanks for the link! ^_^

attachicon.gifMinori swallowing Darrius.jpg

attachicon.gifDarrius Stabs Minori.jpg

Very nice! You captured passion in pixels perfectly. I love it.

Sorry forgot to attach my gameplay pics, but this is hot (game's rollin' on the background), some of the new (?)animations.

Meet David and Valerie, thou in this pic, it's not David, but their roommate Tom at the Uni

attachicon.gifScreenshot-65.jpg

D & V celebrating their last day at the uni with roommate...

attachicon.gifScreenshot-74.jpg

And as the semester was over the moved together into a nice little place at riverview...

attachicon.gifScreenshot-79.jpg

And as the week passed, unprotected sex can couse household to multiply

attachicon.gifScreenshot-92.jpg 

Always a fan of pregnant Sims. ^_^

What's up, everybody? I've been lurking the forum for quite a while now and I've quite enjoyed the mod. I just started a new game and thought I'd share a few of the pics I took. (I don't actually have a story for this, I kinda just threw them all in a house and let them go at it)

899212b317.jpg

8adcc46141.jpg

542853d485.jpg

f2e8612b9e.jpg

97b5ffa55a.jpg

5d02daeccb.jpg

And here's a few pics of them in action.

6324e9d77c.jpg

91540bfed7.jpg

c2b33211e6.jpg

7bba2b9a1a.jpg

If you guys like what you see and want to see more or have any suggestions on what you want to see, let me know, and I'll be happy to oblige.

Wow, those are so great shots. I loved the black hair Simmy. She's adorable in a gloomy way. xD

I love your pictures very much. Your Sims looks awesome. I would like to ask you as a friend that next time you post your pictures in the spoilers. They are too big and they taking the site's page space. :)

If you do not know how to do spoilers, here is the picture;  (sorry, LL forum is having temporary problems with pictures uploading)

but here it goes  [   spoiler  ]   text or the picture  [  /spoiler   ]       ****no empty space between bracket and letters.

I love your pictures very much. Your Sims looks awesome. I would like to ask you as a friend that next time you post your pictures in the spoilers. They are too big and they taking the site's page space. :)

If you do not know how to do spoilers, here is the picture;  (sorry, LL forum is having temporary problems with pictures uploading)

but here it goes  [   spoiler  ]   text or the picture  [  /spoiler   ]       ****no empty space between bracket and letters.

Gotcha. Will do next time.

M.J. - ooooooojjjjjjj she is so hot and I love the screen capturing especially the last one. Will enlarge that picture all over my screen  and make my mouth and tongue wet and active ;)

The story continues in the spoiler so it doesn't tkae so much room on the page. This part doesn't have any kinky pics, but don't worry, they'll come. The story around it needs to be told in order for them to be right. ;)

The morning after the night with Sarah, Luna felt pretty good about herself. Sarah was very confused on the other hand. When she woke up her whole body felt sore, everything from the night before came back to her mind. She liked the sex with Luna, but she didn't felt good about doing it for extra salary. While doing her daily task as a butler, she kept thinking about it. Hadn't she become a butler to avoid having a low-life job for her income? Wasn't this whoring what she had done now?

post-1018818-0-09952200-1452525529_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-56299600-1452525532_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-65896300-1452525515_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-28959900-1452525522_thumb.jpg

When Luna and Sarah bumped in on each other that morning, the vibe was very tense. Luna noticed that Sarah felt awkward and actually enjoyed that a bit. She decided to act like nothing ever happened, which confused Sarah even more. Sarah had no idea how to act towards Luna. 

post-1018818-0-33057200-1452525868_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-70065100-1452525873_thumb.jpg

After taking care of her kids, Luna wanted to go for a ride on her horse Troy. It had been a while. She took a shower, changed, and asked Sarah to watch after the kids while she was gone. She didn't mention anything else. Sarah didn't understand it, how could Luna act like nothing ever happened? She just got back to her normal routine like that. But how? Sarah couldn't think about anything else. 

post-1018818-0-34252700-1452526305_thumb.jpg

Lune hoped that Sarah would get her things together while she was gone. She could read Sarah like an open book and wanted to give her a change to think things over, without her constant presence. 

After watching Luna leave on troy, Sarah put the kids in the box and watched over them, while her mind kept thinking about the sex with Luna. What bothered Sarah the most was that she had did it, quite impulsively, for extra salary. Wouldn't  that make a whore out of her?

post-1018818-0-13359700-1452526720_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-37434400-1452526726_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-09765100-1452526734_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-12729100-1452526729_thumb.jpg

After overthinking everything, Sarah came to an conclusion. Tonight, when the kids where put to bed, she will confront Luna to talk about it, and make clear that this was a one-time thing. 

Luna decided to go train Troy after a long ride.

post-1018818-0-01644000-1452526916_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-59352200-1452526926_thumb.jpg

She enjoyed being out so much - it had always cleared her mind and put her in a state of inner peace - that she almost forgot about time. 

When she got home, it was already time for the kids to take a nap. She and Sarah put the kids to bed together, while not saying a word to each other... 

post-1018818-0-98698700-1452527210_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-06369700-1452527220_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-37389300-1452527164_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-11733700-1452527158_thumb.jpg

That night, when Luna was fresh again after another shower and change of clothes, Sarah came to her while she was watching tv. 

"Luna, can we talk about something?" 

"Sure, have a seat."

Sarah set down and tried to become the boss over her nerves. 

"What is that you wanna talk about? Don't be shy, I won't bite." 

"Well, you know, about last night..."

"Yes, what about it?" 

It was the first time since the last night that Luna had acknowledged that something even happened, and that gave Sarah courage to go on.

"I feel bad about it, mostly about the part that it was for extra salary, but also that it wasn't very professional."

She watched how Luna would take this words, but she couldn't read her. 

post-1018818-0-41813400-1452529414_thumb.jpg

"Not professional, maybe, but didn't I ask for it myself? So you don't have to worry about that. Looking at it from that point of view maybe you where very professional for giving me, 'your mistress'," -Luna said that with a naughty smile- ", what I wanted from you. And about the money, well, you need it right? So what's wrong with that exactly? It's a win-win situation in my opinion." 

post-1018818-0-61206200-1452529437_thumb.jpg

Sarah was reassured by the things Luna said about her professionalism. It had bothered her. But the part of the money was still an issue for her. 

"I feel like a whore for doing that, that's why it bothers me. I'm trained to be a butler to avoid a job like that. Since I come from a poor, low-classed family a job as a butler for a rich family is a big deal. I don't want do degrade myself like that, then I feel like my whole training was for nothing, that I still follow the paths of a poor girl who needs money." 

post-1018818-0-97900600-1452529443_thumb.jpg

Luna smiled at that explaining. In a weird way in Sarahs opinion. What she didn't know was that she just described Luna's past. Sarah didn't know anything about Luna's past. 

Luna was in doubt about telling her. She was a celebrity after all, her past was a secret. But she already had done something scandal-ish with Sarah, so if she really wanted to bust her to the media she already had something. Besides that, Sarah just mentioned how important acting professional was to her, and didn't she sign a contract that said she couldn't share anything about Luna's life? 

"Sarah dear, how do you think I met Rob?"  Mentioning Rob was a hurting Luna. His end really was sad end she still felt guilty for it. 

"Eh, I don't know, but what has that to do with me feeling like a whore?"

" It has everything to do with that. See, Rob and I fell in love while I was doing my job. My job as a callgirl that is." 

Sarah was stunned hearing that. "Really?" 

Luna nodded. "Yep, and I didn't become a callgirl like that. I was a whore before that. You know, the kind that walks the streets in slutty clothes to get customers. I was really poor, really really poor, and making money with my music wasn't enough to pay rent." 

post-1018818-0-00305900-1452529441_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-71641900-1452529430_thumb.jpg

Luna watched Sarah and saw her words had the impact she wanted. Sarah saw  Luna as a role model, and if a lady like she had once been a whore, was it really so bad then? Look where she got now! A wealthy celeb with a beautiful house. She immediately felt better. 

"Thanks for sharing that Luna, I had no idea..." 

"You think you know, but you have no idea,' Luna said, and she winked. "Maybe you should consider being a whore too!" 

It was a sort off joke. They both laughed, but Sarah was really considering it. And Luna knew that. She formed a plan really quick, knowing that Sarah would come to her one of these days for advice. The thought of having Sarah to her obedience completely turned Luna on. She tried to imagine Sarah in a skimpy outfit, and smiled...

To be continued.

My Sim sister is masturbating. The pictures were taken as test of E-Skin natural and E-Skin skinny textures.

attachicon.gifScreenshot.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-2.jpg

MJ's right, she's hot and the skintone is quite nice, especially with her fair hair. It's a very nice contrast. Will we be seeing more of her?

The story continues in the spoiler so it doesn't tkae so much room on the page. This part doesn't have any kinky pics, but don't worry, they'll come. The story around it needs to be told in order for them to be right. ;)

The morning after the night with Sarah, Luna felt pretty good about herself. Sarah was very confused on the other hand. When she woke up her whole body felt sore, everything from the night before came back to her mind. She liked the sex with Luna, but she didn't felt good about doing it for extra salary. While doing her daily task as a butler, she kept thinking about it. Hadn't she become a butler to avoid having a low-life job for her income? Wasn't this whoring what she had done now?

attachicon.gifScreenshot-173.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-174.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-161.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-164.jpg

When Luna and Sarah bumped in on each other that morning, the vibe was very tense. Luna noticed that Sarah felt awkward and actually enjoyed that a bit. She decided to act like nothing ever happened, which confused Sarah even more. Sarah had no idea how to act towards Luna. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-169.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-170.jpg

After taking care of her kids, Luna wanted to go for a ride on her horse Troy. It had been a while. She took a shower, changed, and asked Sarah to watch after the kids while she was gone. She didn't mention anything else. Sarah didn't understand it, how could Luna act like nothing ever happened? She just got back to her normal routine like that. But how? Sarah couldn't think about anything else. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-199.jpg

Lune hoped that Sarah would get her things together while she was gone. She could read Sarah like an open book and wanted to give her a change to think things over, without her constant presence. 

After watching Luna leave on troy, Sarah put the kids in the box and watched over them, while her mind kept thinking about the sex with Luna. What bothered Sarah the most was that she had did it, quite impulsively, for extra salary. Wouldn't  that make a whore out of her?

attachicon.gifScreenshot-175.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-186.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-193.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-187.jpg

After overthinking everything, Sarah came to an conclusion. Tonight, when the kids where put to bed, she will confront Luna to talk about it, and make clear that this was a one-time thing. 

Luna decided to go train Troy after a long ride.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-177.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-181.jpg

She enjoyed being out so much - it had always cleared her mind and put her in a state of inner peace - that she almost forgot about time. 

When she got home, it was already time for the kids to take a nap. She and Sarah put the kids to bed together, while not saying a word to each other... 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-194.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-195.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-202.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-200.jpg

That night, when Luna was fresh again after another shower and change of clothes, Sarah came to her while she was watching tv. 

"Luna, can we talk about something?" 

"Sure, have a seat."

Sarah set down and tried to become the boss over her nerves. 

"What is that you wanna talk about? Don't be shy, I won't bite." 

"Well, you know, about last night..."

"Yes, what about it?" 

It was the first time since the last night that Luna had acknowledged that something even happened, and that gave Sarah courage to go on.

"I feel bad about it, mostly about the part that it was for extra salary, but also that it wasn't very professional."

She watched how Luna would take this words, but she couldn't read her. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-157.jpg

"Not professional, maybe, but didn't I ask for it myself? So you don't have to worry about that. Looking at it from that point of view maybe you where very professional for giving me, 'your mistress'," -Luna said that with a naughty smile- ", what I wanted from you. And about the money, well, you need it right? So what's wrong with that exactly? It's a win-win situation in my opinion." 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-153.jpg

Sarah was reassured by the things Luna said about her professionalism. It had bothered her. But the part of the money was still an issue for her. 

"I feel like a whore for doing that, that's why it bothers me. I'm trained to be a butler to avoid a job like that. Since I come from a poor, low-classed family a job as a butler for a rich family is a big deal. I don't want do degrade myself like that, then I feel like my whole training was for nothing, that I still follow the paths of a poor girl who needs money." 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-158.jpg

Luna smiled at that explaining. In a weird way in Sarahs opinion. What she didn't know was that she just described Luna's past. Sarah didn't know anything about Luna's past. 

Luna was in doubt about telling her. She was a celebrity after all, her past was a secret. But she already had done something scandal-ish with Sarah, so if she really wanted to bust her to the media she already had something. Besides that, Sarah just mentioned how important acting professional was to her, and didn't she sign a contract that said she couldn't share anything about Luna's life? 

"Sarah dear, how do you think I met Rob?"  Mentioning Rob was a hurting Luna. His end really was sad end she still felt guilty for it. 

"Eh, I don't know, but what has that to do with me feeling like a whore?"

" It has everything to do with that. See, Rob and I fell in love while I was doing my job. My job as a callgirl that is." 

Sarah was stunned hearing that. "Really?" 

Luna nodded. "Yep, and I didn't become a callgirl like that. I was a whore before that. You know, the kind that walks the streets in slutty clothes to get customers. I was really poor, really really poor, and making money with my music wasn't enough to pay rent." 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-155.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-151.jpg

Luna watched Sarah and saw her words had the impact she wanted. Sarah saw  Luna as a role model, and if a lady like she had once been a whore, was it really so bad then? Look where she got now! A wealthy celeb with a beautiful house. She immediately felt better. 

"Thanks for sharing that Luna, I had no idea..." 

"You think you know, but you have no idea,' Luna said, and she winked. "Maybe you should consider being a whore too!" 

It was a sort off joke. They both laughed, but Sarah was really considering it. And Luna knew that. She formed a plan really quick, knowing that Sarah would come to her one of these days for advice. The thought of having Sarah to her obedience completely turned Luna on. She tried to imagine Sarah in a skimpy outfit, and smiled...

To be continued.

Uh oh... I sense some trouble's a brewing. Wicked trouble, the best kind. xD

I'll have pixels to share in a couple of hours. I want to get them juuuuust right. ^ ~

I'll have pixels to share in a couple of hours. I want to get them juuuuust right. ^ ~

If they are anything like your new avatar I would love to see them. Your new profile pc is hot, rawrrrr

You gave me an idea, changed mine too. Is it too much to handle? :P

My Sim sister is masturbating. The pictures were taken as test of E-Skin natural and E-Skin skinny textures.

attachicon.gifScreenshot.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-2.jpg

MJ's right, she's hot and the skintone is quite nice, especially with her fair hair. It's a very nice contrast. Will we be seeing more of her?

Thanks a lot. You might, occasionally, because she lives in incestuous marriage with her brother. They both are very horny and all they do is doing call girl's work and in free time, they sex each other. :)

- I like your avatar too. looks kinky ;)

If they are anything like your new avatar I would love to see them. Your new profile pc is hot, rawrrrr

M.J. - Why are you doing this to me?! ;) Your avatar makes me staring at her all the time and it preventing me to browse other threads. You naughty you :D:P

Orgasmic. That's ... I... I'm at a loss for words.