Kinky World pics show us yours

Annoying? Ha! It's hilarious. Her facial expressions are so funny. Please keep going!

I have movie stills to share. I finally got the car animations to work properly--I'm such an idiot. :rolleyes:

I'll leave the story for the actual video. ^ ~

Edit: I'm almost forgot. Many, many thanks to maraas for helping me find the perfect pants!

post-654412-0-26873800-1452202209_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-17571100-1452202211_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-25495200-1452202213_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-48195400-1452202214_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-00233900-1452202216_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-59674600-1452202217_thumb.jpg

I am very curious of what will happen next.. Loved your story MaryJane:)

Thank you ^^ I am curious myself. I'm a go with the flow player. Some things that I wanna do I keep in mind, but if my sims start to do something autonomously and I like it, I sometimes follow that story line. :D

Annoying? Ha! It's hilarious. Her facial expressions are so funny. Please keep going!

I have movie stills to share. I finally got the car animations to work properly--I'm such an idiot.  :rolleyes:

Edit: I'm almost forgot. Many, many thanks to maraas for helping me find the perfect pants!

Haha, thanks! She is good at making funny faces yeah ;)

I watched some of the videos you posted today, the second wherewolf and fairy, the one with the vampires and the one you posted after that (forgot the name of that one), and even the one from sims 2. I'm amazed! You really are talented. I didn't find sims videos entertaining until your work came by. You're very good ad making storys and expressing them the right way. Please keep it up!

And where did you get that pants??? I'm looking for something like that for ages...

Oh, and something that I wanted to say in general: what I love about the simslab is to see the different style everyone has in making sims and how they share their work/story. I really love it and enjoy almost all of it. I like the beautiful screenshots as much as the screenshots of lower resolution that contain a funny story. Just the whole looking at some others playstyle is so entertaining. I'm glad I found this community! 

And where did you get that pants??? I'm looking for something like that for ages...

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/256-studio954-cas/

Nice mens wear ..with bulks where the bulk should be ;)

I agree about the community here. To me sharing it makes the game even better.

Thanks! Will have a look right away :D It's hard to find sexy stuff for the males

I am very curious of what will happen next.. Loved your story MaryJane:)

Thank you ^^ I am curious myself. I'm a go with the flow player. Some things that I wanna do I keep in mind, but if my sims start to do something autonomously and I like it, I sometimes follow that story line. :D

I have movie stills to share. I finally got the car animations to work properly--I'm such an idiot.  :rolleyes:

Haha, thanks! She is good at making funny faces yeah ;)

I watched some of the videos you posted today, the second wherewolf and fairy, the one with the vampires and the one you posted after that (forgot the name of that one), and even the one from sims 2. I'm amazed! You really are talented. I didn't find sims videos entertaining until your work came by. You're very good ad making storys and expressing them the right way. Please keep it up!

Thank you!! I'm just happy I finally found a community I can share them with. Everywhere else is so prudish family friendly lol.  ^_^ As for Helena (Sims 2) I didn't make that one but I agree it's fantastic!

Yeeessss. I found a lot of useful clothing at Lady Moraine. I'm so glad maraas gave me the tip. I sort of gave up on Lady Moraine after the server switch. x_x

Oh, and something that I wanted to say in general: what I love about the simslab is to see the different style everyone has in making sims and how they share their work/story. I really love it and enjoy almost all of it. I like the beautiful screenshots as much as the screenshots of lower resolution that contain a funny story. Just the whole looking at some others playstyle is so entertaining. I'm glad I found this community! 

Yes, this a thousand times!

My teen call girl slut sister wanted my Sim to take a picture of her when anally masturbating to attract more customers. :) I found this scene hot therefore I'm posting it.

post-894077-0-37408200-1452212920_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness, I was so horny seeing this scenes. Who ever made this animations (sorry have problem with remembering names) have my respect and admiration. :)

My teen having a sex with his gf.

post-894077-0-60655300-1452224712_thumb.jpg  post-894077-0-10674300-1452224768_thumb.jpg  post-894077-0-62856300-1452224798_thumb.jpg  post-894077-0-57625400-1452224837_thumb.jpg  post-894077-0-03927200-1452224870_thumb.jpg

The sudden anger of Luna gave Rob such a scare that he had a heart attack. As an old man his heart was weak already and it could be triggered by everything. He couldn't be saved and died instantly. Luna was heartbroken. Although she and her husband didn't go along very well in the end, she really loved Rob. She had the feeling his death was all her fault. Luckily Sarah was there to be the shoulder to cry on.

post-1018818-0-28221200-1452222556_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-67097100-1452222583_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-78233000-1452222594_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-56957700-1452222600_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-07302400-1452222609_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-79264000-1452222615_thumb.jpg

- Fun fact: I didn't cheat his death. He was at the end of his lifespan and actually died seconds after I went back to my game after writing the story. It was my intention to let Rob and Luna fight over Sarah in the story, but oh well... the poor man died... So I have to go a new way :P

The story continues two months further...

post-1018818-0-96964300-1452222836_thumb.jpg

Rob remains got their own place in the house after the cremation. Luna was devastated and blamed herself. For two months long she had a huge depression - the only thing she wanted to do was lay in bed. Sarah was a big support. She took care of the kids while Luna couldn't. Luna was happy that she had Sarah and didn't want her to leave. The jealous feelings she had towards her disappeared over the two months time. In fact, they made place for very different feelings...

Even with the depression caused by Robs death, Luna couldn't help thinking about Sarah all the time. She soon realized it wasn't the lack of sex that made her so horny when she once thought of Sarah in the shower: she was in love with Sarah. Or in lust. Luna didn't figured that out yet, but what she did know is that she had tons of fantasies about having sex with Sarah when she played with herself. 

post-1018818-0-25025300-1452223246_thumb.jpg

Sometimes Luna felt guilty about it. Instead of grieving over her dead husband and cry in her bed, she touched herself while thinking about the butler Sarah. How stupid was that? 

What Luna didn't consider, is that her sudden feelings for a woman helped her get out of the depression. Love - or is it lust? - is a great cure. 

Luna began to feel like her old self. And her old self know what she wanted...

One day Luna heard that Sarah was taking a shower. Luna had a plan. A good plan.

She walked in to the bathroom where Sarah was showering and acted like it wasn't on purpose. 

post-1018818-0-52563800-1452223846_thumb.jpg

"Oh, sorry my dear, I thought you where cleaning the shower!" Luna said, while looking at Sarahs naked body. She couldn't take her eyes of her. Sarah quickly covered her body with her hands. 

" No worries m'am. Is there.. errr... something I must do for you?" Sarah didn't feel comfortable under Luna constant stare. 

"No not really, I want to give you something actually. But I'll wait 'till you finish." 

To Sarahs utter astonishment Luna didn't leave the bathroom. She just stand there and watched, expecting Sarah to finish while she was in the same room. Sarah felt uncomfortable. Was this normal behavior for Luna? She turned off the shower and quickly started to dry herself and put her clothes back on.

Luna was very amused: she was aware how uncomfortable she made Sarah feel, but enjoyed it. And she enjoyed peeping her naked body. She was even more beautiful and hot than Luna imagined. 

"Ah, you're ready," Luna said after Sarah was finished. "So, want I want to give you. My thoughts where - since you helped me out so much the last couple of months and worked so hard, you deserve something to relax a bit." 

"That's very kind of you, m'am." 

post-1018818-0-94082900-1452224762_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-60208600-1452224786_thumb.jpg

"Don't be silly. Call me Luna. Ma'm makes me feel so old." Luna smiled at her. "I have a message table downstairs as you might know, and it happens to be that I'm very good at giving massages..."

At first Sarah was confused, but then she understand what Luna was implying. "Oh no m'am, I mean, Luna, I can't take that offer, although it's very kind of-"

"I insist!" Luna said, at a bossy tone. "You deserved it."  She continued in a sweeter voice. "Meet me downstairs in five."

post-1018818-0-22615000-1452224802_thumb.jpg

When Sarah got downstairs, Luna had candles lit. Sarah didn't know what she was supposed to wear during the massage, so she chose to wear her bikini. Luna would have preferred her naked, but she know that was a bit much to expect right away. But she did plan to get there eventually.

"Well, lay down dear, I can't massage you if you keep standing there," Luna said with a tone of amusement in her voice. Sarah did what Luna asked of her, she was used to nothing else since she was her butler, and lay down on the massage table.

post-1018818-0-20900600-1452225784_thumb.jpg

Sarah soon realized Luna wasn't lying: she really was good at massaging. It took the nerves of Sarah away - she could finally really relax under the touch of Luna.

Luna felt the change in the body of Sarah and was pleased about it. Now the real deal could start. 

"Your top is a bit in the way." 

"Should I take it off?"  Sarah thought about the awkward shower moment. Luna already had seen all of her, so why would it matter to take her top of now? Besides: she really enjoyed the massage. If it got better with no top she wouldn't want to miss that.

And so Sarahs top went off. 

post-1018818-0-57112700-1452225952_thumb.jpg

It was almost to much for Luna. She really wanted to have Sarah, right here and right now. But she kept hold of herself and continued massaging. She purposely moved to  Sarahs lower back, so her bikini bottom would be in the way, an said: "it would be better to take this one off too."

post-1018818-0-20276900-1452226420_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-57297400-1452226108_thumb.jpg

Sarah hesitated, but only for a short time. The bottom went off  while Luna helped.

post-1018818-0-09677300-1452226111_thumb.jpg

Luna didn't really know what she expected, but she never thought she would have Sarah right where she wanted her: naked under the touch of her own hands. And she seemed to be so willing to listen to Luna...

To be continued :D

Oh my goodness, I was so horny seeing this scenes. Who ever made this animations (sorry have problem with remembering names) have my respect and admiration. :)

My teen having a sex with his gf.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-5.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-3.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-4.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-6.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenshot-7.jpg

Sexy indeed ;)

There is a simple way to see who made the animation btw! Click ' infos' in the debug menu and in the popup you should be able to see from whom the animation is :)

The sudden anger of Luna gave Rob such a scare that he had a heart attack. As an old man his heart was weak already and it could be triggered by everything. He couldn't be saved and died instantly. Luna was heartbroken. Although she and her husband didn't go along very well in the end, she really loved Rob. She had the feeling his death was all her fault. Luckily Sarah was there to be the shoulder to cry on.

Great story M.J. :)

You see, I so love my Sims (by saying that I do not say you don't) that I disabled aging and dyeing. When I stared to play Sims my Sim married a beautiful girl I created. Then she died trying to fix broken TV. Since I didn't save regularly, she's gone. I was said. I learned that I became addicted to my Sims. Then I found Sp and disabled death.

Anyhow, thanks for wonderful but said story. :)

Great story M.J. :)

You see, I so love my Sims (by saying that I do not say you don't) that I disabled aging and dyeing. When I stared to play Sims my Sim married a beautiful girl I created. Then she died trying to fix broken TV. Since I didn't save regularly, she's gone. I was said. I learned that I became addicted to my Sims. Then I found Sp and disabled death.

Anyhow, thanks for wonderful but said story. :)

Awh, that's sad! I understand that you disabled aging after that. 

What I do to prevent situations like that, is save the sims i really like (so not all that I make, only the ' pearls') in my saved sims folder. So I create the sim, and if I really like her or him I save the sim in CAS.

I really like aging and an changing town. My peeping tom is an Elderly now, lol. I like to have my gameplay as close to reality as possible ;) That's why I don't have any occults in my town, although I have the supernatural EP. I disable them, because I don't like having vampire or fairy paparazzi or other NPC's spawned in town. So annoying. I only make occults myself when I really want to play a storyline where they are involved. 

What I do to prevent situations like that, is save the sims i really like (so not all that I make, only the ' pearls') in my saved sims folder. So I create the sim, and if I really like her or him I save the sim in CAS.

I really like aging and an changing town. My peeping tom is an Elderly now, lol. I like to have my gameplay as close to reality as possible ;) That's why I don't have any occults in my town, although I have the supernatural EP. I disable them, because I don't like having vampire or fairy paparazzi or other NPC's spawned in town. So annoying. I only make occults myself when I really want to play a storyline where they are involved. 

I did saved her in CAS, but during the game she developed certain skills and gain some traits. I could resurrect her by taking hers urn to the science lab, but I had a feeling that it won't be the same.

I respect the way you're playing your sims. I can't play it ike that. I'm attached to my Sims very much. I also do no have occult Sims in my game and have no Supernatural. Somehow I don't like that expansion. Although I like movies and series about Vampires. My favorite one is "The Vampire's diaries". Watched all seasons. :)

About paparazzi ... lol ... I hate them. Very annoying people in game. I also disabled them. :)

When I want to refresh my town, I just open MC and kill old ones and those whom Vanilla game added but I don't like them. I always get rid of mean and evil persons from my game. Anyhow, I'm doing it rarely, really for I'm not a massive murderer.. unless it's necessary. ;)

I did saved her in CAS, but during the game she developed certain skills and gain some traits. I could resurrect her by taking hers urn to the science lab, but I had a feeling that it won't be the same.

I respect the way you're playing your sims. I can't play it ike that. I'm attached to my Sims very much. I also do no have occult Sims in my game and have no Supernatural. Somehow I don't like that expansion. Although I like movies and series about Vampires. My favorite one is "The Vampire's diaries". Watched all seasons. :)

About paparazzi ... lol ... I hate them. Very annoying people in game. I also disabled them. :)

I think it's cool that everyone has such a different style of playing. It's sweet of you to be so attached to your sims that you want to keep them forever. I really couldn't do that. Not that I don't love them, but I would get bored with no change. I like creating stories, let my sims have babies and eventually die, so that I can play further with their offspring and create a family tree. ^^

But it's really awesome that peoples style of playing sims can differ so much. That's What I like about this forum!

For myself, I enjoyed True blood. I was really addicted to that serie. Watched vampire diaries too, and I liked it, but True Blood was my favorite. I despite Twilight saga though ;)

I think it's cool that everyone has such a different style of playing. It's sweet of you to be so attached to your sims that you want to keep them forever. I really couldn't do that. Not that I don't love them, but I would get bored with no change. I like creating stories, let my sims have babies and eventually die, so that I can play further with their offspring and create a family tree. ^^

But it's really awesome that peoples style of playing sims can differ so much. That's What I like about this forum!

For myself, I enjoyed True blood. I was really addicted to that serie. Watched vampire diaries too, and I liked it, but True Blood was my favorite. I despite Twilight saga though ;)

It's true - it's good that we are all different. :)

When my father was alive he played Sims 3 a lot. I remember that once he placed 20 various Sims females and had a babies with every one of them. The island that started with 21 Sims, after some time had 100 inhabitants, all related to each other. lol.... but he liked it. :)

Never heard of True blood. Will check it later what's about.

Back to the thread subject. My Sim got a customer who payed to watch him having a sex with his gf. Then she masturbated. When I saw this scene, facial expressions, I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes. :D

post-894077-0-81153700-1452228699_thumb.jpg

It's true - it's good that we are all different. :)

When my father was alive he played Sims 3 a lot. I remember that once he placed 20 various Sims females and had a babies with every one of them. The island that started with 21 Sims, after some time had 100 inhabitants, all related to each other. lol.... but he liked it. :)

Never heard of True blood. Will check it later what's about.

Back to the thread subject. My Sim got a customer who payed to watch him having a sex with his gf. Then she masturbated. When I saw this scene, facial expressions, I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes. :D

attachicon.gifScreenshot-8.jpg

Sorry to hear about you father. But besides that, the way he played sims 3 sound hilarious. It reminds me of a game a shared with my sister when we lived together. I think that was sims 2, but we made a male sim that fucked the whole town and eventualy had 15 babies. Your fathers story reminded me of that, lol.

And that picture is very funny xD Why would she fap a dildo? Simmies are total nuts sometimes ;)

Sorry to hear about you father. But besides that, the way he played sims 3 sound hilarious. It reminds me of a game a shared with my sister when we lived together. I think that was sims 2, but we made a male sim that fucked the whole town and eventualy had 15 babies. Your fathers story reminded me of that, lol.

And that picture is very funny xD Why would she fap a dildo? Simmies are total nuts sometimes ;)

Thanks for consolidation. :)

Yea, my father was Skyrim and Sims 3 pervert. He broke his personal record in fucking Skyrim ladies. His first record was 600+ and the second one was 1600+- lol.... He enjoyed ding that. I remember the when playing Sims 3, Late night expansion, he told me that he fucked every girl in the town, and one the second sex run, he had a babies with every one of them. The town was so populated that loading the game took about 15 minutes. :D

Back to OKW - This is what I would love to see in this mod: there is no any 3 way sex when customer ask my Sim to fuck other Sim. All that happens was that customer fucks with him after he finish the task or do erotic dancing. I would love to see that customer would join to sex if it's taken on the surfaces that supports 3way sex.

I had the screenshot ready but didn't want to make my post too long, but the story can continue.

Luna enjoyed massaging Sarah. It was like her fantasies came true. She actually wanted to build things slowly, but her lust took over all her other senses. Before she knew it, she was massaging Sarah in a whole different place. 

post-1018818-0-04462000-1452230027_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-59781600-1452230030_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-09467200-1452230033_thumb.jpg

Sarah didn't know how to react. She was a bit shocked by Luna touching her this way. But she kept quiet and let Luna finger her. After I while she kind of enjoyd it, although she was still a bit shocked and didn't know how to handle this situation. She liked boys after all, not girls... or woman in this context.

post-1018818-0-51760100-1452230037_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-67124000-1452230035_thumb.jpg

Luna had fun though. Feeling up Sarah like that had only fed her lust. She wanted Sarah so bad she got a bit desperate. 

"Come, let's go to my bedroom."  She said as Sarah stood up from the massage table. 

"But m'am, I mean, Luna... I... I..." Sarah didn't really know what to say. But she knew what Luna wanted and she wasn't sure if she wanted that too. But she did get a bit aroused from the fingering. Would sex with a woman would be so different?

post-1018818-0-30866300-1452230779_thumb.jpg

Luna noticed that Sarah wasn't ready. In a desperate way to get Sarah in her bed - she REALLY wanted Sarah now she was so close - Luna cried: "I will double your salary!" 

post-1018818-0-91445400-1452230793_thumb.jpg

Luna regretted that immediately. But little did she know that she got Sarahs attention by saying that. It was the money that made Sarah train herself to be a butler. It was a rough training and it had many conditions since she would work for celebs. Sarahs came from a poor family and making money to send to them was the reason she was here in the first place. 

"Alright then," she simply said.

Alright then? Really? Luna couldn't believe it at first and stared at Sarah in disbelief. She quickly got herself together though and took Sarah upstairs. 

Luna almost couldn't believe she had Sarah here, in her bedroom, naked and all for herself. She maked sure there wouldn't be doubt what her intentions where and started kissing Sarah roughly. She was so horny and so pleased to finally have Luna she wanted to do her long and good. And so she did...

post-1018818-0-55351100-1452231172_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-75920200-1452231185_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-76984600-1452231269_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-84301100-1452231272_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-66327700-1452231274_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-87760100-1452231646_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-90433100-1452231276_thumb.jpg

The reactions of Sarah where more than Luna could have dreamed off. Almost more then she could handle. Luna became rough and tossed Sarah on the bed. In her eagerness to eat Sarah out - her spreaded legs gave excellent view to her soft pussy - she didn't even undressed herself first.

post-1018818-0-73599500-1452231427_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-23767800-1452231469_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-99511500-1452231471_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-89222100-1452231473_thumb.jpg

Sarah started to enjoy getting it on with Luna. The licking had made her lust grow and her nervousness float away. She enjoyed watching Luna undress herself and wondered what was expected of her when Luna got back in bed, laying on her back.

"Sit on my face."  Luna was good in giving commands.

"What?" Sit on her face? What does she mean?

"Just as I say, sit on my face." Sarah hesitated, but Luna enjoyed the power. "NOW!" She commanded. Sarah almost jumped to her wishes. And she didn't regret in at all. Luna was really good at it. So good, Sarah began to lick Luna by herself, without needing any encouragement. That's something she never though she would do.

post-1018818-0-48674600-1452232370_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-92355700-1452232373_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-84412500-1452232375_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-91872300-1452232377_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-61030600-1452232379_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-69031200-1452232381_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-96177900-1452232383_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-89741500-1452232385_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-74771200-1452232524_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-75596400-1452232527_thumb.jpg

Sarah already came, but Luna wasn't ready with her yet. She started rubbing her body against her in so many ways that Sarah wondered if she tried to do the whole kama sutra. But Luna finally got her and couldn't get enough of her, so she could go on for ages. After the art of scissoring, Luna put on a strap on and fucked Sarah, who was actually really getting tired of all the lust from Luna. She enjoyed it, but she was in Luna's bedroom for hours now and she wondered if she would ever come out. She guessed this was the difference between men and woman... woman don't need to keep their stuff up end ready. ;-)

post-1018818-0-77252100-1452232596_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-68069800-1452232598_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-35375500-1452232687_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-90410600-1452232690_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-14759900-1452232693_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-20871300-1452232695_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-20030800-1452232697_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-31753600-1452232699_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-36609600-1452232701_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-81623300-1452233106_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-88395400-1452233109_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-91828400-1452233111_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-01428000-1452233114_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-98498200-1452233115_thumb.jpg

After what seemed hours... No, what where hours, Luna finally had her share. Sarah left her bedroom with a bit of a sour feeling body. It felt good, she felt good, but at the same time she felt bad too. How was that even possible? 

To be continued ^^

M.J. - FANTASTIC!!! Very hot. Must confessed that my blood boiled reading the story and watching the pictures. Thank you very much. :)

Thank you! And very pleased you like it ^^

Also, it's awesome that you call me MJ. My friends IRL call me that all the time (pronounced as Emjay)

M.J. - FANTASTIC!!! Very hot. Must confessed that my blood boiled reading the story and watching the pictures. Thank you very much. :)

Thank you! And very pleased you like it ^^

Also, it's awesome that you call me MJ. My friends IRL call me that all the time (pronounced as Emjay)

It's much easer for me since English is my second language. Thank for not being offended for I took a freedom to call you that way.

I have a friend who's name is Emil but we all call him E-mail. :D

MJ: Really a great story. You are a talented storywriter ;)  You sort of get their looks to match their personality. Sarah cute and innocent, Luna more rough around the edges and more mature but still pretty. Keep them coming.

Elf Prince: I did the same as your father ;) Played a sim called Haag, (I turned off aging on him via nraas) and he ended up having to move out of Bridgeport since all sims in that world were related to him. Great times ;)

Loveth: You have made a church with nuns!! That`s so cool. Mind if I ask where you got the cc for it?