Kinky World pics show us yours

whereandwhen rock's!

I'm only gave the Link.

mfg

Correct. Big thanks to whereandhwen for the "patch"-

Dropped by to say that patch is working. Watched lesbian channel. Niiiiiice!!!! :)

I was planning to take a lot of screens of Summer spending her time in university, but I got caught up in the game and forgot to take screenshots half of the time, lol. (maybe that's a good thing though, I still have plenty ^^) She had a lot of fun nevertheless. A bit too much fun actually, 'cause she got kicked out for whoring, even after her first warning. She never got her grade, but she whored herself out so much ( a girls got to pay the rent, right?) that she can enroll in the callgirl service now, in her own hometown.

Summer arriving at the university. She dyed her hair for the occasion. Pink streaks rock!

post-1018818-0-22004400-1450830354_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-38750000-1450830361_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-92218500-1450830416_thumb.jpg

Fun with her roommates, a kinky dance on the rooftof, roomates again and the last is a customer. 

post-1018818-0-15212100-1450830478_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-66358300-1450830551_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-51817300-1450830690_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-95578600-1450830698_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-27416700-1450830706_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-20090300-1450830827_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-45386400-1450830844_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-74669100-1450830944_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-41560500-1450830983_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-56341200-1450831024_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-35580600-1450831052_thumb.jpg

I find this one kind of funny. She looks as if she's thinking: "omg, is it that small?!" :P

post-1018818-0-08577900-1450830914_thumb.jpg

I had fun in university. It seemed the sims there where really wilder than in Summers hometown! Maybe because of the students everywhere on lots and a chain reaction of getting horny when seeing fellow students fuck or something. Anyway, I took some screens of random kinkyness in the university, completely autonomous. 

The first a professor getting it on with a student. When I got the announcement I was like: O rly? His wife is a professor too and was at the same party, but that's none of my business I guess. ;) After that a rape situation and the rest of the screens are random students from whom I got woohoo announcements. The threesome, I though that was a rape too at first, but when I clicked the info it was completely at free will!

post-1018818-0-20943100-1450831280_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-14913200-1450831317_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-58150900-1450831433_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-80888900-1450831569_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-12283600-1450831589_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-56680700-1450831623_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-78414400-1450831676_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-33211600-1450831686_thumb.jpg

Summers back in her hometown again, working as a callgirl thanks to her experience in the university. She got her first call just a few minutes ago. I paused my game for the update here, because her first customer is the town VIP: vampire Rob. Although Summer is a bit afraid of him and gets a negative moodlet when around him, she really does her best to please him. She put on some make up, got her nails done, and even the weird request of having sex in the childroom of his home she obeyed without complaining. (But that greenish dick though, yuck!)

post-1018818-0-85208900-1450832034_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-61367700-1450832053_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-69035100-1450832069_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-56488200-1450832108_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-28885800-1450832114_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-81544400-1450832120_thumb.jpg

My Sim, Mich was invited to a party at Robert and his wife Eva's house. He was surprised that he was the only guest there. As he entered in there house, Eva stripped him down and start to play with his penis. Mich was shocked but he didn't rejected. End then he learned something about Robert and Eva:

post-894077-0-46598800-1450854626_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-51481300-1450854749_thumb.jpg

I was planning to take a lot of screens of Summer spending her time in university, but I got caught up in the game and forgot to take screenshots half of the time, lol. (maybe that's a good thing though, I still have plenty ^^) She had a lot of fun nevertheless. A bit too much fun actually, 'cause she got kicked out for whoring, even after her first warning. She never got her grade, but she whored herself out so much ( a girls got to pay the rent, right?) that she can enroll in the callgirl service now, in her own hometown.

Summer arriving at the university. She dyed her hair for the occasion. Pink streaks rock!

attachicon.gifScreenshot-2.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-18.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-19.jpg

Fun with her roommates, a kinky dance on the rooftof, roomates again and the last is a customer. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot-55.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-57.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-68.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-69.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-70.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-83.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-84.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-89.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-94.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-112.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-114.jpg

I find this one kind of funny. She looks as if she's thinking: "omg, is it that small?!" :P

attachicon.gifScreenshot-85.jpg

I had fun in university. It seemed the sims there where really wilder than in Summers hometown! Maybe because of the students everywhere on lots and a chain reaction of getting horny when seeing fellow students fuck or something. Anyway, I took some screens of random kinkyness in the university, completely autonomous. 

The first a professor getting it on with a student. When I got the announcement I was like: O rly? His wife is a professor too and was at the same party, but that's none of my business I guess. ;) After that a rape situation and the rest of the screens are random students from whom I got woohoo announcements. The threesome, I though that was a rape too at first, but when I clicked the info it was completely at free will!

attachicon.gifScreenshot-61.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-63.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-76.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-78.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-80.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-86.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-98.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-102.jpg

Summers back in her hometown again, working as a callgirl thanks to her experience in the university. She got her first call just a few minutes ago. I paused my game for the update here, because her first customer is the town VIP: vampire Rob. Although Summer is a bit afraid of him and gets a negative moodlet when around him, she really does her best to please him. She put on some make up, got her nails done, and even the weird request of having sex in the childroom of his home she obeyed without complaining. (But that greenish dick though, yuck!)

attachicon.gifScreenshot-117.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-124.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-125.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-131.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-132.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-133.jpg

Wow Maryjane, if you forgot then I'd say you sure made up for it.  I love the pictures and your story.  :D  (happy clap)

My Sim, Mich was invited to a party at Robert and his wife Eva's house. He was surprised that he was the only guest there. As he entered in there house, Eva stripped him down and start to play with his penis. Mich was shocked but he didn't rejected. End then he learned something about Robert and Eva:

attachicon.gifScreenshot-6a.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-7.jpg

Elf prince, I love your story.  The speech bubbles were a great touch too and you did get a smile and a laugh out of me :lol:  I'm so easy to please lol. 

Elf prince, I love your story.  The speech bubbles were a great touch too and you did get a smile and a laugh out of me :lol:  I'm so easy to please lol. 

Lol. Thank you. I told you, I'm perverted elf who doesn't know limits in sex.... There are more to come..... Are you sure you want to see? ... ;):P

Mich was passing by Mia's house. Then he looked through the window and he saw she was checking herself in mirror. He entered in and seeing her being naked, he dressed off and asked her if she want have a sex. Mia accepted. Mich set on the toilet shell and she knelled before him asking:

post-894077-0-33445300-1450874139_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-03286900-1450874251_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-11841200-1450874311_thumb.jpg

lungpaul, I'm not sure if my contribution qualifies for your thread but here's my "Vandella" currently in play with Oniki's kinkymod. I really love this sim. If this isn't okay I'll take it down but you'll have to let me know. :) It wouldn't be until tomorrow night for removal if necessary.

That is a beautiful sim. Is she available for download?

Wow Maryjane, if you forgot then I'd say you sure made up for it.  I love the pictures and your story.  :D  (happy clap)

Thank you ^^ Glad you like it!

attachicon.gifScreenshot-6a.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-7.jpg

This made me laugh at my screen :D

This made me laugh at my screen :D

Thank you very much. I apologize for my English in grammar and typing.

Oh, don't worry, English isn't everyone's first language. It isn't mine either, I probably make a lot of mistakes myself ;) But I think of it this way: If a native English speaker had to tell a story in Dutch they couldn't pull that off without mistakes either. 

I've experienced OKW today in real life. You see, Last several years I'm going to the gym every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 2-3 hours. Girls has separate days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Tonight there were only couple of guys exercising. They usually stays for hour or two. After 2 hours of exercising, I wasn't in the mood to do more but for some reason I forced myself to follow my ordinary schedule because I do not like to leave things unfinished. Afer some time I noticed that I was alone in the gym and the owner. In one moment he said that he has to go out by business and that his daughter will come as his substitute in 10-15 minutes and he asked me to watch for the gym until she comes. After he left, I felt that I couldn't continue with exercise, my muscles were sober and I went to the protein bar and made a vitamin shake for me. Soon, owner's daughter came, said hello to me, took a quick look on the members book and check the money in the locked money desk tray. After she finished she started to stare at me. I felt embarrassed and I said: "I'm gonna take shower now and go home." She said nothing but smiled. We never talk to each other before except hello's and bye's.

The gym bath didn't have cabinets but several showers in the row on wall and the door was always open. As I was soaping myself facing the wall, suddenly I felt  soft warm hands cuddling my butt, hips and how they advancing toward my cock. I got instant erection. There was still shampoo in my eyes. Then she knelled and before she took my cock into her mouth she said: "Relax. No one will come. I locked the gym door. I just want to suck your cock". I recognized the voice - it was owner's daughter. She was sucking me and cuddling my ass in the same time. I don't know how much time passed but I had orgasm. I wanted to pull my cock out of her mouth be she didn't let me. I came into her moth in long and deep recoils. I don't know if she swallowed or spit my cum but after she finished, she said: "Don't say to anybody from the club what happened tonight. If you do, I will tell my father that you tried to rape me. If you keep your moth shot, we can have more moments like this, even more." Then she dried and clothed and left the shower room. When I dressed on, I grabbed my things and was heading home. Before I exit gym I looked her once again but she was pretending that she doesn't see me even when I said "Good night".

To be honest with you. Although this was unique experience I don't want it to happen again. I hate being blackmailed. Especially for I will tell nobody about this. I think I will change my training time. Will come much earlier and certainly will not be last in the shower :)

The blowjob scene reminded me of one I had with one of kinky sisters from Sims. Except, there wasn't a tub. :)

post-894077-0-19800700-1450923616_thumb.jpg

Now that I've managed to work the kinks out in the flow of this video... I have more screens!

Great pics loveth, I have to admit though.... I really wanted those roses and wine.   :)

Mich was passing by Mia's house. Then he looked through the window and he saw she was checking herself in mirror. He entered in and seeing her being naked, he dressed off and asked her if she want have a sex. Mia accepted. Mich set on the toilet shell and she knelled before him asking:

attachicon.gifScreenshot-3.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-4.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot-5.jpg

Loved it Elf Prince, yes I want to see more pics.  I may be a bit prudish but still love a good story ;)

lungpaul, I'm not sure if my contribution qualifies for your thread but here's my "Vandella" currently in play with Oniki's kinkymod. I really love this sim. If this isn't okay I'll take it down but you'll have to let me know. :) It wouldn't be until tomorrow night for removal if necessary.

That is a beautiful sim. Is she available for download?

Thank you for the compliment.  I don't have her uploaded anywhere on this site other than pm's to a select few.  I'll take a look at my folders over the holiday to see if I still have her intact and send her to you.  Chances are I do since I really loved her when I played her.  Rules for use of my sims though, you treat them nicely and don't kill them off.  If you do then I don't want to know or see pics of it.  :)

@ Elf Prince :answer: Mister, I think you`re in deep shi......

Nice stories and pictures. I enjoy them alot!

maraas, that was a very clever answer.  You made me laugh with it :lol:

I've experienced OKW today in real life. You see, Last several years I'm going to the gym every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 2-3 hours. Girls has separate days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Tonight there were only couple of guys exercising. They usually stays for hour or two. After 2 hours of exercising, I wasn't in the mood to do more but for some reason I forced myself to follow my ordinary schedule because I do not like to leave things unfinished. Afer some time I noticed that I was alone in the gym and the owner. In one moment he said that he has to go out by business and that his daughter will come as his substitute in 10-15 minutes and he asked me to watch for the gym until she comes. After he left, I felt that I couldn't continue with exercise, my muscles were sober and I went to the protein bar and made a vitamin shake for me. Soon, owner's daughter came, said hello to me, took a quick look on the members book and check the money in the locked money desk tray. After she finished she started to stare at me. I felt embarrassed and I said: "I'm gonna take shower now and go home." She said nothing but smiled. We never talk to each other before except hello's and bye's.

The gym bath didn't have cabinets but several showers in the row on wall and the door was always open. As I was soaping myself facing the wall, suddenly I felt  soft warm hands cuddling my butt, hips and how they advancing toward my cock. I got instant erection. There was still shampoo in my eyes. Then she knelled and before she took my cock into her mouth she said: "Relax. No one will come. I locked the gym door. I just want to suck your cock". I recognized the voice - it was owner's daughter. She was sucking me and cuddling my ass in the same time. I don't know how much time passed but I had orgasm. I wanted to pull my cock out of her mouth be she didn't let me. I came into her moth in long and deep recoils. I don't know if she swallowed or spit my cum but after she finished, she said: "Don't say to anybody from the club what happened tonight. If you do, I will tell my father that you tried to rape me. If you keep your moth shot, we can have more moments like this, even more." Then she dried and clothed and left the shower room. When I dressed on, I grabbed my things and was heading home. Before I exit gym I looked her once again but she was pretending that she doesn't see me even when I said "Good night".

To be honest with you. Although this was unique experience I don't want it to happen again. I hate being blackmailed. Especially for I will tell nobody about this. I think I will change my training time. Will come much earlier and certainly will not be last in the shower :)

The blowjob scene reminded me of one I had with one of kinky sisters from Sims. Except, there wasn't a tub. :)

Wow Elf Prince what a story.  I'm sorry that she did that to you.  Maybe go to a different gym if that's the way things are going to be with her.  Totally awkward and I kind of feel like you were violated but that's just me.  Glad you are going to take precautions and I hope for the best. 

Loved it Elf Prince, yes I want to see more pics.  I may be a bit prudish but still love a good story ;)

Wow Elf Prince what a story.  I'm sorry that she did that to you.  Maybe go to a different gym if that's the way things are going to be with her.  Totally awkward and I kind of feel like you were violated but that's just me.  Glad you are going to take precautions and I hope for the best. 

Thank you OR2. If I at any chance behave improper with my pictures or so called short stories. Please let me know. I don't want to offend anybody. Since I'm from different culture, some things are normal to us to say but there are others who might see it ass offensive and be hurt buy them. So, to avoid unnecessary unpleasant situation, I want you to tell if my content will be inappropriate.

About the event in gym: I already go to that gym almost for 2 years. Have a lot of good friends there and it is very close to my apartment. Actually it is in the basement in the same building where I live on 26th floor. Although I appreciate your advice, I will not let gym but will not put myself into that kind of situation any more. I will avoid her. If she'll be there, I will no go in until all this get forgotten.

Thank you OR2. If I at any chance behave improper with my pictures or so called short stories. Please let me know. I don't want to offend anybody. Since I'm from different culture, some things are normal to us to say but there are others who might see it ass offensive and be hurt buy them. So, to avoid unnecessary unpleasant situation, I want you to tell if my content will be inappropriate.

About the event in gym: I already go to that gym almost for 2 years. Have a lot of good friends there and it is very close to my apartment. Actually it is in the basement in the same building where I live on 26th floor. Although I appreciate your advice, I will not let gym but will not put myself into that kind of situation any more. I will avoid her. If she'll be there, I will no go in until all this get forgotten.

Oh Elf Prince, don't worry about offending me.  This is lungpaul's thread and it is not my place to censor.  I think the only thing that is problematic is when someone puts down another's work (if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all).  So please, post more pics and stories....keep the thread alive :D

Edit: bloody hell!  Why isn't my spoiler working?  Am I that tired?  Good grief and goodnight.