[BETA TESTING] Devious Surrender V2

Any ideas on final punishments is always appreciated as these are what I shall be concentrating on first. :)

Your idea with the circus is nice...some slavehunter will bring you to the next inn . The pc must work some times.(prostitution,dance,serve drinks and food)

After some times the slavehunters brings the pc to an Slaveauction (ME or other mods)

Your master forces the PC in some devices and leave them alone in the wilderness (map and inventory blocked,pc can be raped by creatures and NPC or enslaved by bandits)...find an friendly NPC and ask for help. Make some quests for the NPC.(Devious Device - More Devious Quest-Devious Worker Quest)

• 1 month later...

Just a quick note to let everyone know I shall be doing some updates for this mod. My time has been spent on the Devious Magic mod and I've learnt quite a lot from doing that so hopefully I'll be able to apply that knowledge to this mod :)

I can't say for sure when I'll be doing an update...but it is coming :)

The priority will be to distinguish between Creatures and People and to get creatures back in the game properly!

• 5 weeks later...

Just a quick note to let everyone know I shall be doing some updates for this mod. My time has been spent on the Devious Magic mod and I've learnt quite a lot from doing that so hopefully I'll be able to apply that knowledge to this mod :)

The priority will be to distinguish between Creatures and People and to get creatures back in the game properly!

cool thanks for sharing

• 3 weeks later...

just some quick questions...

-Does this mod make your character Essential all the time??

-If it does, is there a possibility to disable character as essential on mcm and add life percentage instead?

-is this mod compatible with daymoyl?? and SD+??

• 1 month later...

-If it does, is there a possibility to disable character as essential on mcm and add life percentage instead?

Your character is essential all the time...its just the way the mod works. I've no plans to add a percentage health check as they are problematic with large hits potentially killing the player before the percentage is limit triggers.

It is not compatible with any other mod that alters onDeath events so it won't work with daymoyl. Should work with SD+ though as I don't think that alters any onDeath events.

I will definitely check it out.That is really good news. :D

The main issues still exist... i.e. creatures will still talk to you etc but it does run much better now that I warp your captor to you instead of telling them to walk to you :)

Oh, almost forgot....it should now support followers too, better put that in the update description!

Hopefully I can start to update it regularly seeing as my other mod (sexist guards) is pretty much complete.

Hello. Your mod seems very interesting and I would like to check it out.

Do you think it will be compatible with SL Defeat ? I have not activated the player as Essential through Defeat so at the moment when I die, I die. Am I correct that your mod will only activate upon dying ?

Do you think it will be compatible with SL Defeat ? I have not activated the player as Essential through Defeat so at the moment when I die, I die. Am I correct that your mod will only activate upon dying ?

I think as long as defeat is set to use a health range or button to trigger surrender then everything should be ok.

The problem occurs when both defeat and this mod trigger at the same time.

The way I used to use it is to have defeat trigger only on a button press. That way I could trigger it if I wanted to. i would also set defeat up so it was easy to escape so if I voluntarily submitted I would get off slightly easier. If I didn't then Devious Surrender would kick in and you get tied up and have a much more difficult time escaping.

I think as long as defeat is set to use a health range or button to trigger surrender then everything should be ok.

The problem occurs when both defeat and this mod trigger at the same time.

The way I used to use it is to have defeat trigger only on a button press. That way I could trigger it if I wanted to. i would also set defeat up so it was easy to escape so if I voluntarily submitted I would get off slightly easier. If I didn't then Devious Surrender would kick in and you get tied up and have a much more difficult time escaping.

Thanks! That seems to be a very good setup. I will give it a try.

OK I tried just to activate the mod by falling from a cliff. I do not die but nothing really happens. I guess there are some conflicts with other mods.

I just see the messages "You can't continue fighting", then "Quest Started", then "Spell Cast". While in third person, I cannot move immediately, but I can again after switching to first person.

There are some errors in the papyrus log so that may help. Note that I had some devious devices equipped, which may also cause some issue I guess. I say this because I see an error message "ERROR: Cannot drop a None item" in the logs.

Papyrus.0.log

Thats an interesting idea actually. Guess once i finished the other stuff which keeps me busy its time to install skyrim again... (well actually I just need to copy folders, as i was intelligent enough to save all my skyrim and mods/modorganizer folders the last time i erased my hard drive and set up windows anew) ;).

Good to see this mod is worked on again. I personally liked this approach much better than the defeat and submit approach. But the "missing features"/"bugs" made it not so fun to play with.

OK I tried just to activate the mod by falling from a cliff. I do not die but nothing really happens. I guess there are some conflicts with other mods.

I just see the messages "You can't continue fighting", then "Quest Started", then "Spell Cast". While in third person, I cannot move immediately, but I can again after switching to first person.

There are some errors in the papyrus log so that may help. Note that I had some devious devices equipped, which may also cause some issue I guess. I say this because I see an error message "ERROR: Cannot drop a None item" in the logs.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Falling off a cliff won't actually do anything. You'll enter the bleed out state (because you died) but as there are no hostile actors around you the quest will not start. It will just return you to full health.

To test the mod properly you need to get in to a fight and then die :) At that point the quest will locate the people attacking you and use them in the scenes.

Thats an interesting idea actually. Guess once i finished the other stuff which keeps me busy its time to install skyrim again... (well actually I just need to copy folders, as i was intelligent enough to save all my skyrim and mods/modorganizer folders the last time i erased my hard drive and set up windows anew) ;).

Good to see this mod is worked on again. I personally liked this approach much better than the defeat and submit approach. But the "missing features"/"bugs" made it not so fun to play with.

Yeah, that's why I'm working on it again. Just started playing Skyrim again and got annoyed my own mod didn't work right :)

Falling off a cliff won't actually do anything. You'll enter the bleed out state (because you died) but as there are no hostile actors around you the quest will not start. It will just return you to full health.

To test the mod properly you need to get in to a fight and then die :) At that point the quest will locate the people attacking you and use them in the scenes.

I have tested properly now  :), but it didn't get any better results. The attackers are ignoring me after I "die" and go back to whatever they were doing. 

I will try to deactivate other mods that might be causing issues.

I have tested properly now  :), but it didn't get any better results. The attackers are ignoring me after I "die" and go back to whatever they were doing. 

I will try to deactivate other mods that might be causing issues.

Hmm....that is odd.

Give the new version a go to see if it is any better. 

HYPE

Submit +DD Progression is probably the mod I miss the most, along with the original SD. I really hope this mod gets finished and fleshed out with lots of dialogue/scenarios. Maybe if you need inspiration for punishments you can create the scenarios described in the old text boxes.

HYPE

Submit +DD Progression is probably the mod I miss the most, along with the original SD. I really hope this mod gets finished and fleshed out with lots of dialogue/scenarios. Maybe if you need inspiration for punishments you can create the scenarios described in the old text boxes.

Well, this mod is supposed to be the new version of submit +DD progression. It's based on similar code/ideas.

I'm determined to complete it this time around :) 

Your character is essential all the time...its just the way the mod works. I've no plans to add a percentage health check as they are problematic with large hits potentially killing the player before the percentage is limit triggers.

It is not compatible with any other mod that alters onDeath events so it won't work with daymoyl. Should work with SD+ though as I don't think that alters any onDeath events.

One thought about SD+: it doesn't handle death itself, but daymoyl has an option to send you to Sanguine in case you manage to die there. Since it's incompatible with daymoyl, you might consider to add an option for this as well if SD+ is installed. Not exactly necessary, but would be a "nice to have" imho. :)

Been trying this mod out for something different then my usual SD+ Defeat DCL combo, so far enjoying it, but one question, after escaping how does one get their gear back?

Your gear will usually be stolen by your captor, but it can also end up in the nearest boss chest.

I have been having a lot of fun with this one, I like that you have a lot of derogatory dialogue going during the enslavement part. It adds a lot of flavor to the trouble I have gotten myself into, when captured.  It will need a lot of those though to keep from becoming somewhat repetitive.

I did this a lot in my Oblivion mod's, and it is hard to keep coming up with new  derogatory statements for the villain's.

I do hope you manage to get some of the MCM options for stealing, and what have you working soon.

I enjoy the capture, and escape, but hate hunting down all my stuff, and when the Blackbriar crooks got me, I never could find the chest with my stuff in it after ward's. I was at the Blackbriar Lodge. There was a sort of problem there as well, the ones that were not my captor kept telling me to leave, and all that stuff. But they never got so far as to attack..

This one looks like is going to be a lot of fun though.  I like that you don't cull any type of sex. Once you get the Gang bang's going it will stop a little of the monogamous pounding from the same person, and that will be nice.

Good work, I like it