Funnybizness what mods do you use to test your new animations out ?? mods like submit/ defeat does not use any of the new animations especially the creatures or the new casanova animation ??

I use sexlab matchmaker :)

Have not used match maker in long time did not even know the newer version could even make use of more then 3 npc at the time. Will try it out, thanks.

Funnybizness what mods do you use to test your new animations out ?? mods like submit/ defeat does not use any of the new animations especially the creatures or the new casanova animation ??

I use sexlab matchmaker :)

Have not used match maker in long time did not even know the newer version could even make use of more then 3 npc at the time. Will try it out, thanks.

Oh no problem and yeah Ashal's sexlab MatchMaker can work up to 5 actors which is the max right now. :)

Your animations are the best...really no joke.

Alot of heart is clear in them but for me they work very rarely.

Is there a way to test these animations "as in a list to pick from" to chose your animations and try them one by one?

I greatly appreciate that my friend ^_^ I am not aware of any specific mod that does that however I myself use Forerunner414's SLAL Funnybiz animation pack and sexlab matchmaker to test my animations

Could someone please explain how to install this file properly, he seemed to have gotten rid of the nonreplacer file and now i have no idea how to install it without replacing animations, all i have is the zip that contains each individual animation file and forerunners SLAL Pack file and i know you have to do something with the SL animation loader but i have no idea where to go from here haha sorry kind of new to this. Also im using mod organiser so dont know if that helps, when i install the funnyBizAnimationsV11.3 it has an x next to it cause its just a bunch of files.

https://puu.sh/mw1bz/25916e4a21.png -  this is what the load order looks like

Could someone please explain how to install this file properly, he seemed to have gotten rid of the nonreplacer file and now i have no idea how to install it without replacing animations, all i have is the zip that contains each individual animation file and forerunners SLAL Pack file and i know you have to do something with the SL animation loader but i have no idea where to go from here haha sorry kind of new to this. Also im using mod organiser so dont know if that helps, when i install the funnyBizAnimationsV11.3 it has an x next to it cause its just a bunch of files.

https://puu.sh/mw1bz/25916e4a21.png - this is what the load order looks like

Here ya go this has the guide you need to install everything http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/ thank you for using my animations :)

The "pause" I think he is referring to is when you use SexLab Tools. Basically, you get a list of context-specific animations to choose from. But as he said only Male creature, female human animations show up.

I will try matchmaker and see if anything changes.

Side question...As we're using your SLAL pack, do we still need to use the non-replacer mod?

Hmm.  I will Sexlab tools and see how it works.  I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

No, you don't need the non-replacer mod anymore.

The animations I have seen so far in game have been great. I have most all of the others turned off haha. I have one question however. For the pole animation, is it missing the pole? Or just something borked in my game?

The animation works just fine, except my character (female) is just holding  onto air. I really don't want to say the "bug" word, just looking to see if it's just my load up.

Thanks again guys for all the work!!!

The animations I have seen so far in game have been great. I have most all of the others turned off haha. I have one question however. For the pole animation, is it missing the pole? Or just something borked in my game?

The animation works just fine, except my character (female) is just holding  onto air. I really don't want to say the "bug" word, just looking to see if it's just my load up.

You need the ESP from my sig link.

And for the ESP.

Pack Name:             SLAL AnimObject v1.0 by Forerunner414 20160112

Release Version:     1.0

Release Date:          12 JAN 16

Feature Animations:

None.  This is an ESP to associate nif files(furniture) to an animobject that Sexlab can attach to an actor during an animation.

Download

Spoiler

Known Issues:  None know.  If this ESP is not used, Bandit Pole Rape, Impaled 3-Way and all of the Leito SLAL pack animations will not have furniture in them.

Make sure the esp is activated and you should be good to go!

You need the ESP from my sig link.

And for the ESP.

Pack Name:             SLAL AnimObject v1.0 by Forerunner414 20160112

Release Version:     1.0

Release Date:          12 JAN 16

Feature Animations:

None.  This is an ESP to associate nif files(furniture) to an animobject that Sexlab can attach to an actor during an animation.

Download

Spoiler

Known Issues:  None know.  If this ESP is not used, Bandit Pole Rape, Impaled 3-Way and all of the Leito SLAL pack animations will not have furniture in them.

Make sure the esp is activated and you should be good to go!

Thanks Forerunner. A little too late at night after work and a little too excited for the new pack, completely didn't read down far enough to get the esp. My own dumbass mistake. Thank you again for the work and doing this for those of us that can't get it figured out for ourselves. :blush:

P.S. Please don't take offense when I say "guys", I only mean it as a pluralization.

Here ya go this has the guide you need to install everything http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/ thank you for using my animations :)

Just to make sure

If i want to use the animations in FunnyBizAnimationsV11.3.zip i have to do these things in the PDF?

Thanx for your support.

Just to make sure

If i want to use the animations in FunnyBizAnimationsV11.3.zip i have to do these things in the PDF?

Thanx for your support.

No problem and Yes thats what I did and it worked for me :)

Thanks Forerunner. A little too late at night after work and a little too excited for the new pack, completely didn't read down far enough to get the esp. My own dumbass mistake. Thank you again for the work and doing this for those of us that can't get it figured out for ourselves. :blush:

P.S. Please don't take offense when I say "guys", I only mean it as a pluralization.

You're quite welcome and no problem at all!  :D

Just to make sure

Thanx for your support.

As FB said, yep.  I'm planning on compiling 11.3 into a new SLAL pack update tomorrow.

The "pause" I think he is referring to is when you use SexLab Tools. Basically, you get a list of context-specific animations to choose from. But as he said only Male creature, female human animations show up.

I will try matchmaker and see if anything changes.

Side question...As we're using your SLAL pack, do we still need to use the non-replacer mod?

I just used Sexlab Tools...still getting the hang of it.  I was able to input the tag of "Funny Bizness" and it switched to the FB animations no problem.  I'm not certain where one gets the actual animation list to pick from, but Sexlab tools definitely picked up on the Funny Bizness tag and it worked.  It doesn't have it by default so unless you tell it specifically to look for FB animations I don't think it'll play any.  Still poking around to see if we can edit the default animation lists.

The default tags are listed in POSSMainScr.pex.  You can add whatever tags you want, just make sure to format it correctly, update the count at the beginning and compile the script.  Still looking at how one gets the entire registered animation lists to pick from.

Animations witch female trolls, falmers and hagravens dont work.

Please help me and tell me  how to fix it.

Need more information.  Do other creature animations work?  Does it instead play one of the default creature animations from sexlab itself?  When you run FNIS, under creature animations does it say "Reading FunnyBizness"?

I've tested the troll, hagraven and falmer animations and they all work fine for me with sexlab matchmaker.  I don't think there's a female troll mesh but the animations certainly work.

Animations witch female trolls, falmers and hagravens dont work.

Please help me and tell me  how to fix it.

Need more information.  Do other creature animations work?  Does it instead play one of the default creature animations from sexlab itself?  When you run FNIS, under creature animations does it say "Reading FunnyBizness"?

I've tested the troll, hagraven and falmer animations and they all work fine for me with sexlab matchmaker.  I don't think there's a female troll mesh but the animations certainly work.

The rest  animations work fine.

Only not working that I have listed.

Does it instead play one of the default creature animations from sexlab itself?- No,  generally no animations play.

hen you run FNIS, under creature animations does it say "Reading FunnyBizness"?-  Yes.

For example, animation witch female giants and draugrs work normally.

Could this be due to the fact that I'm disabled animations of other creatures ?

No animation of Funnybizness, i mean zoo animations in sexlab.

...hmm.  If I understand you correctly, you have disabled ALL creature animations?  Then yes, those animations won't play until you enable creature animations in sexlab, wait for all the standard ones to register, then go into SLAL and register the creature animations you want in the rotation.

Bound 3-way variant, bound 3- way and Hardcore 3-way some stage are 180 ° backwards. Thank you for you work.

Are you using 11.1?  10.7 has those errors.  The main download page for SLAL only has 10.7, the link in my signature goes directly to post 115 and the latest upload. 

Could this be due to the fact that I'm disabled animations of other creatures ?

No animation of Funnybizness, i mean zoo animations in sexlab.

...hmm.  If I understand you correctly, you have disabled ALL creature animations?  Then yes, those animations won't play until you enable creature animations in sexlab, wait for all the standard ones to register, then go into SLAL and register the creature animations you want in the rotation.

Bound 3-way variant, bound 3- way and Hardcore 3-way some stage are 180 ° backwards. Thank you for you work.

Are you using 11.1?  10.7 has those errors.  The main download page for SLAL only has 10.7, the link in my signature goes directly to post 115 and the latest upload. 

Yes i using 11.1.