"Is there a mod that..." Thread, Skyrim Edition

Simple enough, this is a thread for inquiring as to whether or not a certain type of mod exist.

============================================

Made before anyone beats me to it! :P

Even though I don't even have Skyrim for the pc. (yet)

But yes, seeing as how people appear to find the threads in the fallout and oblivion sections useful, I figured I'd make one here as well.

============================================

I'll go first/give an example:

Is there a mod that changes the shout from:

"fus... ROHDAH!"

to

"fusroDAH!" from the trailer?

Edit: Nevermind, found one.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2973

• 2 months later...

Is there a mod that can reduce/remove enemies abilities to ninja-dodge arrows? I'm sure I saw one up on the Nexus a while back, but I can't find it anymore. Its getting really annoying to have a bandit manage to dodge an arrow when they are less than 20 feet away from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that can reduce/remove enemies abilities to ninja-dodge arrows? I'm sure I saw one up on the Nexus a while back' date=' but I can't find it anymore. Its getting really annoying to have a bandit manage to dodge an arrow when they are less than 20 feet away from you.

[/quote']

+1

Also happens if the enemy doesn't even know where you are, it's fucking annoying. :dodgy:

• 2 weeks later...

How about is there a mod that fixes dual wielding? As in the favorites menu with duel wielding? can never get that to work properly :(

I use Categorized Favorites Menu and I don't have a problem. I'm pretty sure the mod creator has his own fix uploaded for what I suspect might be your problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a Mod that...

...emptys your Inventory if you change into Werewolf-Form?

It would be nice to loose all stuff if changed... more of a "curse" feeling. The Stuff could be dropped on the spot, or teleported to some chest if its more valuable.

Does anyone know of such a Mod?

... forbids you to change any part of your armor (except the helmet, which is logically easy to put/remove in a real fight, as a shield) when you're involved in a fight ?

Since I don't know you but I've personnaly many different armor's sets inside my inventory when I'm playing. One when I want to sneak, one for the close fights, etc. And I'm using the little mod which is removing your helmet when your weapons are sheathed. That's nice... But there is a problem.

I always was annoyed by two facts : the first one, it's the potion. During a fight, your dovakhin shouts "stoooop ! I've to drink five potions, recharge my weapon with new souls, put some poison on my blade". And the best part, it's that even time accepts to stop its run, freezing everything when you're playing with your inventory.

So, with SkyRe, potions are not instant. They give health over time. It resolves a big part of this problem.

But the second fact, the other part of the problem, is the armor's change during fights...

"Hey, people, stop fighting and turn around ! I have to change my armor ! Don't see me naked or I would be really angry !"

Bleh...

If there isn't any, am I the only one purist who would like to have some more restraints during my game ?

(Oh, and last thing : with some adult mods on this forum, a mod which would avoid you to change any armor during fights could be quickly dangerous in big fights... Especially if one of the opponents just striped you.

Was just a thought... *tries to look like innocent again*)

Is there a mod that lets you been short' date=' but look like an adult.

[/quote']

If you want only your character being short, use the consol command : player.modscale -0.05 (you can reduce more with numbers greeter than 0.05 but take care, it's really effective).

If you want everybody being shorter, you have to use mods with customised races' sizes. There are lots of them on the nexus.

Yeah thanks for the info.

Another one, I have been through as assassin, archer, destruction, conjour, 2 handed, shield, now I am trying illusion and alteration, but wow they suck, everyone I try to cast a spell on gives me blah blah too powerful.

Is there a mod to make either of these 2 less gay.

Yeah thanks for the info.

Another one' date=' I have been through as assassin, archer, destruction, conjour, 2 handed, shield, now I am trying illusion and alteration, but wow they suck, everyone I try to cast a spell on gives me blah blah too powerful.

Is there a mod to make either of these 2 less gay.

[/quote']

So you want to make Illusion and Alteration less happy? Hmm, don't know any mods like that... GU. For me illusion seemed a little too powerful. However, to maximize illusion magic, you can play as a vampire. Check the various vampire mods (have not fooled around with Dawnguard so I don't know how well it handles illusion magic).

Archived