"Is there a mod that..." Thread, Skyrim Edition

Hi there,

I`m looking for a mod (or a solution) where you can see your character sleep in beds AND wich acts exactly like this one...I know Nexus has a sleep-mod but that one has another mechanic...I would love to have the mechanic from the Oblivion mod: 1. activate a bed and you get in 2. activate it again to show the sleep menu 3. after the sleep menu the char gets out of bed.

A much better option would be to use the sleep idle from this mod...but whenever I finished positioning the idle is over...is there a solution to "activate" and "deactivate" one special idle whenever you want?

Oh and by the way...does anyone have an idea how to integrate something like a blanket? maybe as idleobject for the sleep idle?

Thx ^^

Hi there' date='

I`m looking for a mod (or a solution) where you can see your character sleep in beds AND wich acts exactly like this one...I know Nexus has a sleep-mod but that one has another mechanic...I would love to have the mechanic from the Oblivion mod: 1. activate a bed and you get in 2. activate it again to show the sleep menu 3. after the sleep menu the char gets out of bed.

A much better option would be to use the sleep idle from this mod...but whenever I finished positioning the idle is over...is there a solution to "activate" and "deactivate" one special idle whenever you want?

Oh and by the way...does anyone have an idea how to integrate something like a blanket? maybe as idleobject for the sleep idle?

Thx ^^

Is your avatar a character from skyrim?.

Hi there' date='

Thx ^^

Is your avatar a character from skyrim?.

Nope, it`s from this side

*cries since nobody was able to answer HER question*

About the "see you sleep" topic and the idle pose, I want you to know that Animated Prostitution is actually using a far better system for the see-you-sleep thing. But it's heavily bugged. So Madmole found how to do something easy, stable and still working. Josh improved it and put a far better animation.

You will have to wait until another modder finds how to use the both mods in order to create something perfect. ;) Because I'm SURE that's possible. The prooves of concept were given.

Well yes, AP has it too but it`s the same like all other sleep idles...it plays and right after the char lies the char stands up -.-

...and I prefer MLA as sex mod...I have a serious problem with anims stopping after a given time ^^

Edit:

Ok, I played a bit with the CK and FNIS...I set longer values for FNISSelfSpell and replaced the hkx...now I have a one hour sleep idle that can be aborted...I`m satisfied with that solution until the ultimate SeeUSleep-Mod gets out

thx for inspiration ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ITAMT...

... allows you to have the housecarls without owning the house? Lydia appears to be the only one available by becoming a thane without having to purchase a house. Or am I asking for something already there, and I just missed seeing the housecarls loitering around the castles?

Is there a mod that lets you be a vampire' date=' with vampire perks?.

Yeah I know, I can't complete it, dawn guard is so damn BORRING.

If this double posts, sorry drop outs a plenty for me.

[/quote']

Better Vampires - gain perks for feeding on NPCs. Highly customizable.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9717

Royal Bloodline - additional perks for Vampire Lord.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22565

These two is compatible between each other. Actually I used all recommended mods listed on Better Vampires page without any conflicts.

Also, here is Belua Sanguinare Revisited. Also adds perks to vampires after feeding. Never tried this one, so I don't know if they are compatible with Belua.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17077

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I didn't know this thread existed so here's a post from my own thread on this:

I'm looking for some mods but haven't been able to find anything approaching what I'm looking for.

The first would be circlet like jewelry for the other body slots. This would make outfitting mages more interesting as the ability to add bracelets or anklets to a character rather than boots or gloves. It would also let you make mages pretty much naked while still allowing use of all of their enchantment slots.

The second is a way to use Dragon Souls for enchanting. Given the use of Souls in general for enchanting the player should be able to use (or learn to use through a perk) Dragon Souls the same way. They'd probably have to be limited just to the dragonbone gear' date=' and/or a special item made from Soul gems to transfer them into, to prevent them from just being outright better than the other soul gems.

The third is a mod that let you have multiple spouses, but reap the marriage bonuses from any of them (currently the only mod that does so makes the other wives literally trophies). I move around a lot playing the game, and being able to more freely roam without having to constantly go back to a single centralized location would be nice.

And finally, a mod that gives you a player home in the realm of Oblivion that has a summonable entryway. Again, I like moving around and exploring, but I also loved the realms of Oblivion. Being able to combine both would be awesome.

[/quote']

not sure how to word this as a question so here is the problem. I have some custom armors that look great but cant be enchanted or upgraded, as anyone who plays know this can become a serious hinder in the later game. My request i guess is does anyone know of a mod that will let me wear normal skyrim armor but have the look of the custom armors without having to change things in files or anything like that. I'm just a gamer not a modder. :rolleyes:

not sure how to word this as a question so here is the problem. I have some custom armors that look great but cant be enchanted or upgraded' date=' as anyone who plays know this can become a serious hinder in the later game. My request i guess is does anyone know of a mod that will let me wear normal skyrim armor but have the look of the custom armors without having to change things in files or anything like that. I'm just a gamer not a modder. :rolleyes:

[/quote']

The short answer is 'no', there is no mod that will convert standalone armor into a replacer.

On the bright side, it is possible to create your own replacer from standalone armor without much modding.

If you're curious, spoiler away...

- Make a backup of the custom armor mod

- Change the meshes folder path to that of the selected vanilla armor

- Rename the mesh files accordingly

- The textures will remain unchanged as they are already associated with the meshes.

Depending on your custom armor, there may be issues but it won't take much to test it out. You won't be using the plugin so all you'll do is replace the vanilla meshes and textures with your custom one's and see if it will work. Worst case, you will CTD on load or when equipping the armor and if so, revert the changes or try different armor combinations.

I've heavily simplified it but it really can be done without much issue. If you end up considering this, I can help if needed. Even with zero knowledge, all the necessary information can be acquired easily.

Is there a Mod out there that adds a Christmas theme' date=' or even adds a few Christmas Trees??

[/quote']

Haven't seen a single mod that adds an entire Christmas theme, but do a search on Nexus for Christmas and one for holiday, and you'll come up with about 20 or so mods that have some Christmas items. Including a Christmas bikini :D . Didn't see a tree though :( ...

ITAMT...

1) Adds true wings to the Vampire Lord without doing a complete overhaul. A texture improvement is fine, but I don't want a radical change - there are some nice mods here and on Nexus that redesign the VL to look more like a normal race. I happen to like the VL as is, just with a full set of wings.

2) Is there a mod that allows multiple marriages that is up to date? I know there is this one on Nexus ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9378 ) and one on steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=11579 ). Neither one is up to date specifically with Hearthfire (and the Nexus one isn't update to date with Dawnguard either). I actually like the steam one, but I hate going through steam to get a mod. Is there a way to download steam mods without going through the "Subscribe" "feature"?

Archived