"Is there a mod that..." Thread, Skyrim Edition

is there a mod that can make my character turn into ragdoll ?

the only way to turn into ragdoll is getting killed :D

so is there any mod that can make my character into ragdoll without dying ?

Pretty sure i saw that in the steam workshop. Have a look in there.

Is there any mod that adds a spell to decrease/increace npcweight?

I´d much rather have a beam to make people bigger than have to go into console every time.

One thing I'd like to see: being able to apply a different poison to each blade when I'm dual wielding.

One thing I'd  L O V E  to see: random blinking, so that my character doesn't look so much like a glassy-eyed doll.

is there a Mod that give us voiced dialogue for our main character, like in stead of just text you'd also hear a voiced female or Male  voice with the text dialogue?

I don't think it exists yet but it would be pretty nice to hear the different responses of your own character, especially the kind of "renegade" options (loved those in Mass Effect).

One thing I'd like to see: being able to apply a different poison to each blade when I'm dual wielding.

One thing I'd  L O V E  to see: random blinking, so that my character doesn't look so much like a glassy-eyed doll.

Using patch 1.9? I'm 100% the patch broke it because on version 1.8 my character still blinked...well the patch also broke some of the most useful console commands in the game and what did it add? Some extra difficulty and a "respec" feature, which are completely inferior to most mods that add the very same thing.

is there a Mod that give us voiced dialogue for our main character, like in stead of just text you'd also hear a voiced female or Male  voice with the text dialogue?

I don't think it exists yet but it would be pretty nice to hear the different responses of your own character, especially the kind of "renegade" options (loved those in Mass Effect).

Using patch 1.9? I'm 100% the patch broke it because on version 1.8 my character still blinked...well the patch also broke some of the most useful console commands in the game and what did it add? Some extra difficulty and a "respec" feature, which are completely inferior to most mods that add the very same thing.

The problem is most new mods are using 1.9 and patched SKSE so going back to 1.8 is not a valid option.

As for additional voices : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21215//?

Does anyone know if there's a mod which allows you to change the body mesh and/or skin textures of your character via race menu? I know there is one for facial textures, so I was wondering if anyone out there made something similar for the body. The closest thing I could find to such a feature is this mod, but I don't think it would work with custom races. Also, judging by the way the description says it works, I don't think it would get along well with any race mods at all.

"Is there a mod that...": set body like oblivion has?  Or console commands to change NPC weight with the sliders?  Or better yet, a UNP/UNPB compatible female replacer WITHOUT flat,saggy, A-cup breasts?  Would use CBBE or cherry hotaling's replacer, but not a fan of larger bottoms plus a few of my mods I really like require UNP/UNPB.  I dont need ginormous (H-Cup or larger), just big (C or D cup is fine).

"Is there a mod that...": set body like oblivion has?  Or console commands to change NPC weight with the sliders?  Or better yet, a UNP/UNPB compatible female replacer WITHOUT flat,saggy, A-cup breasts?  Would use CBBE or cherry hotaling's replacer, but not a fan of larger bottoms plus a few of my mods I really like require UNP/UNPB.  I dont need ginormous (H-Cup or larger), just big (C or D cup is fine).

A console command like setnpcweight, you mean?  Or are you asking for something else?

i'd have to try it out and see how it would work in regards to what I am looking for.  Basically I am tired of female NPCs having tiny tits.  I don't know what changed as I had UNP before I updated mods, but now they have memberships in the itty-bitty-titty-committee whereas before an update they were respectable-sized (C cup).

well, setnpcweight has similar effects, but i noticed it messes with their skins once i use it.  Its no longer seamless and natural looking.  its a solid uniform color depending on the dominant color of their individual skin.  Guess I will keep poking around and see what i can find then...

well, setnpcweight has similar effects, but i noticed it messes with their skins once i use it.  Its no longer seamless and natural looking.  its a solid uniform color depending on the dominant color of their individual skin.  Guess I will keep poking around and see what i can find then...

Yeah, it's far from a perfect solution, but it'll grant you the variety you're looking for.

Well, I didn't know this thread existed so here's a post from my own thread on this:

I'm looking for some mods but haven't been able to find anything approaching what I'm looking for.

The first would be circlet like jewelry for the other body slots. This would make outfitting mages more interesting as the ability to add bracelets or anklets to a character rather than boots or gloves. It would also let you make mages pretty much naked while still allowing use of all of their enchantment slots.

The second is a way to use Dragon Souls for enchanting. Given the use of Souls in general for enchanting the player should be able to use (or learn to use through a perk) Dragon Souls the same way. They'd probably have to be limited just to the dragonbone gear, and/or a special item made from Soul gems to transfer them into, to prevent them from just being outright better than the other soul gems.

The third is a mod that let you have multiple spouses, but reap the marriage bonuses from any of them (currently the only mod that does so makes the other wives literally trophies). I move around a lot playing the game, and being able to more freely roam without having to constantly go back to a single centralized location would be nice.

And finally, a mod that gives you a player home in the realm of Oblivion that has a summonable entryway. Again, I like moving around and exploring, but I also loved the realms of Oblivion. Being able to combine both would be awesome.

Point 2 is an excellent idea. Nothing bothers me more with this game than there being stuff that looks like it has a use but doesn't. Charcoal is one example. . . when I first played the game I thought "ok lets see, Iron + Charcoal = steel" or "maybe you use it with the rolls of paper to make scrolls". . . NEWP... it's just so much trash.

So on point 2, the broken soul gems... "oh cool. get these fragments and at some point I'll run across someone that will tell me how to upgrade soul gems with these fragments... petty + fragment = lesser.

But your dragon soul idea bit is awesome. I cant quite put my finger on it, but there's something here with soul gems + fragments + dragon souls = special enchantment. 

Of course, this could easily get out of hand, but so what. . . it wiould take some diligence to balance it, or maybe it will just let you play on a higher skill level.

Is there a mod that keeps track of all the game's (non-radiant) quests, both major and minor, and lets you know exactly which ones you have and haven't done?  The in-game quest journal does this to some extent, but of course, it doesn't let you know which quests you haven't discovered at all.

Archived