"Is there a mod that..." Thread, Skyrim Edition

Well, it looks like my question in #2 has been answered, the original author of the skyrim version ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9378 ) is updating things. Still no answer to #1.

Have a new "ITAMT":

... makes the purchase price of vanilla houses and rooms adjusted by bartering? In other words, the higher the speech, the lower the price? I know there are mods which make flat adjustments (or free in some cases), but I'm looking for one where the higher the skill, the lower the price (or even the lower the skill the higher the price).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a mod that fixes the draw string to arrow nock on the bows----->

2013021900006.jpg

And perhaps a mod that brings the draw string in closer to the face & have the eyes point down the shaft of the arrow vs. looking away from the target.--->

2013021900007.jpg

All three of these problems are total immersion breakers!!

Is there a mod that fixes the draw string to arrow nock on the bows----->

2013021900006.jpg

And perhaps a mod that brings the draw string in closer to the face & have the eyes point down the shaft of the arrow vs. looking away from the target.--->

2013021900007.jpg

All three of these problems are total immersion breakers!!

1. Modifed skeleton is required..not a fix, simply a workaround...PM for more info. 

2. Unfortunately theres none (animation related), or you might try use Dualsun Bow animations replacer Pretty_Combat_Idle .

Is there a mod that categorizes Weapons? like say Arrows & bows in one category, swords in another etc...??

if you were saying for categorizes of names in inventory then i'll suggest you Headbomb's Better Sorting.

This seemed like a super-obvious one to me, but, I just spent three hours looking online for a ready-made solution; so, it may not be as obvious as I first thought:

Is there any mod that allows one to do in Skyrim what you can easily do in Fallout 3/FONV with the mouse and wheel button to took at the face of your own friggin' character once in a while?  When I play FONV, I see my character's face whenever I need to rotate the camera to see if the Powdergangers are still chasing her down the road with dynamite without stopping to give them a chance to throw some more... I'm so accustomed to using the third-person pan feature that I spent five minutes trying to figure out how I had my mouse configured wrong for Skyrim before giving up, logging out, and encountering the first ten posts from game critics observing the dubious value of a character editor in a game in which it's impossible to see your own face.

Obviously, it's possible to do if you're patient enough for the camera to just start panning around you, automatically.  But, I suspect that a lot of people would be very happy just to get hold of an ultra-simple mod that lets them pan the cam onto themself, once in a while.

This seemed like a super-obvious one to me, but, I just spent three hours looking online for a ready-made solution; so, it may not be as obvious as I first thought:

Is there any mod that allows one to do in Skyrim what you can easily do in Fallout 3/FONV with the mouse and wheel button to took at the face of your own friggin' character once in a while?  When I play FONV, I see my character's face whenever I need to rotate the camera to see if the Powdergangers are still chasing her down the road with dynamite without stopping to give them a chance to throw some more... I'm so accustomed to using the third-person pan feature that I spent five minutes trying to figure out how I had my mouse configured wrong for Skyrim before giving up, logging out, and encountering the first ten posts from game critics observing the dubious value of a character editor in a game in which it's impossible to see your own face.

Obviously, it's possible to do if you're patient enough for the camera to just start panning around you, automatically.  But, I suspect that a lot of people would be very happy just to get hold of an ultra-simple mod that lets them pan the cam onto themself, once in a while.

Haven't seen one, but would be interested in it myself. Only thing I see close to it is already built in but both you need to be standing still. Moving the mouse around when not armed or holding "F" while armed and moving the mouse around.

• 1 month later...

Is there a mod that beautifies ALL female NPCs (Bandits, Warlocks, Forsworn, etc.)?  I'm NOT looking for Supermodel Skyrim, but something SIMILAR.

Inhabitants of Skyrim NPC overhaul does the trick quite nicely for unique NPC, installing mods like envision face, Life lith face or pretty face does change the look of all randomly generated NPC.

Archived