"Is there a mod that..." Thread, Skyrim Edition

Guest wellbredbitch

is there a mod that adds vampire coffins to a player home?  i have seven followers

and a wife. all vampires, so they are required to have a place to sleep during the day.

Guest wellbredbitch

search better for a vampire lair house :P you'll have more success 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19037//? <that for example has a lot of coffins

thanks for the link Khiropter! what a great mod. that is exactly what i was looking for. nice dark brooding atmosphere there too.

i experimented with summoning coffins with the consol. they appeared but were mostly at an angle so they looked like they were sticking up out of a grave.

my followers went straight to them and slept in them ok after i had used the relocate spell and summoned them all to breezehome. it was a little crowded hehe. when i married lydia again she said "oh but you have children!" i thought for a moment and replied " have i?" i haven't seen them for months.

i've no idea where they are. they are probably bandit whores by now. or dead. oh well life is tough in tamriel.

Is there a mod that adds in a bunch of misc quests to already existing npc's and places ?

For example, some bard had his lute stolen by a bandit, go to some cave and get it back.

I know there's a lot of these in game already with the tavern bounty's and thief guild / dark brother hood never ending contracts.

But they get a bit repetitive after a while, it would be nice to have more variety while still serving the same purpose of sending you off to some location you (hopefully) haven't been to before to run an errand.

is there a mod that can make my follower a werewolf ? i know there are some but maybe there are some recommendation

Moonlight Tales seems a valid option but not sure so that's why i asked 

Note i don't want me to bite them as my char is a vampire

I meself use MLT and personally recommend it

It is advised however to switch off NPC/NPC infection in its MCM menu. and then beastblood potions dropped by either werewolfs or werebears "chance is small though" or add them through the debug menu in MCM

And i am aware of the posts date ;p

Is there a mod that add fangs to non vampire characters? (is there even a way to do that?)

Hey Morten not sure if this is what your looking for but Try this one---->THEHAGs Fake Fangs

Thank's for pointing that, but it seems to be only a texture,i was looking for something that changes the entire mouth and replace it with the vampire teeth meshes.

Is there a walking animation mod, that affects not only the player, but also all female NPCs and followers?

Isn't Skyrim already like that?

when you install animation it also replace the npcs' animation

Actually the female animations for females NPC are bugged you need to install a mod that fixes it.

The only downside is you will notice the difference only with female NPC you did not previously met in your save, if you start a new toon it will work for all females.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35155/?

Not sure where to post this but is there castle mod that has full personal and has no dependency on any dlc been created ??

I have Proudshire manor. witch is really cool but i am looking for castle with dungeon and guards guarding it.

I haven't tried this personally, but it looks pretty cool.

Don't see any dlc requirements mentioned.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30469/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D30469%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I'd also recommend Castle Volkihar Redux

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129969995

But that  requires dawnguard.

Thanks i will try: Castle Draco out.

I already tried:

LC become the king of Riverhelm but it was buggy and made so many edits to different part of skyrim that allot of mods would conflict.

Even after major cleaning i still could not salvage this mod. It looked really well done.

I still have a copy of fully cleaned Riverhelm mod before it made so many edit like whiterun, ivarstead

falkreath etc.. after cleaning npc where acting normal but there where still left over bugs i was unable to fix. Esm was huge after cleaning it was only a few MB's big.

I currently play with:

Blue creek estate

Rendspire palace Reborn

Archived