"East Reach" House - SE/AE

View File

A house that's not in the Reach, but near Honningbrew Meadery

15 storage bins and one non-persistent barrel outside the front door (for trash)

7 weapon display cases of various types

3 book shelves

2 mannequins

36 pieces of Zaz furniture

Anvil

Armor workbench

Tanning rack

Cooking pot

Enchanter

Alchemy Lab

A hidden basement for your prisoners/slaves

Requirements:

Skyrim SE
Sexlab 1.64c for AE or 1.63 for SE (probably... I don't actually remember what specifically needs Sexlab in this house and I can't find it)
Zaz 8+ SE -
    CBBE: https://mega.nz/#!WEgGDaCa!wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I
    UUNP: https://mega.nz/#!7ZQjmABY!5slFVs_5YB7DphHCrd2m1nzDTiIwpFoLyRKq6WUt6ek

Conflicts:

Halla - A Whiterun Player Home : the exact same spot.

v3.2.1

Fixed a random piece of wall that somehow got into the basement

v3.2.0

Added a coiled rope on the master bed's nightstand that changes the bed into a normal (sleep-able) bed

v3.1.1

Fixed z-fighting in cellar
Opening chest shouldn't mess up the things on the table in cellar
Fixed compass directions in the house and cellar
Updated the lighting a little in the house

v3.1.0

Added another mannequin - looked into making them female, but honestly just use another mod for that

Locked the cellar door (the key is in the house somewhere)

Locked the front door (the key is in the outside area of the house, it should be decently easy to find, just try everything)

Fixed the 3 holes in the roof interior

Removed some old things that aren't needed anymore

v3.0.3

Fixed error with saving

Slightly modified the geometry at the back of the house to allow easier NPC pathing

Rotated the kennel and added another small tree on the west side

v3.0.2

Added light to the brazier in front of the house so it works at night

v3.0.1

Moved the house to across the road from Honningbrew Meadery

v3.0.0
Updated to Skyrim SE/AE
Moved the house to just South of the Whiterun entrance, west of Pelagia Farm
Removed the hotspring (sorry!) because it didn't make sense in the new location
Added a "horse" training paddock
Added a bunch more Zaz furniture - seriously, you probably can't walk without tripping over them now
Overhauled the basement and removed the dynamic bondage gear so you can just go wild with Jaxonz Positioner or Display Model or just console commands (player.placeatme, [Get/Set][Pos/Angle] [X/Y/Z] or even the CreationKit

Roughly 40% the same as the LE version:

License:

Copyright 2023 asrienda@loverslab

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

tl;dr - do whatever you want with this, just don't hold me responsible for what you do. There is a social expectation to credit me if you modify/republish/distribute/etc this, but there is no legal expectation. This license also only covers the portions I've created, I obviously can't license/re-license other people's works.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/12/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Zaz 8+
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Asrienda

If that's the house from DD, it's neighbors with it but doesn't conflict as far as I know.

Edit: Yes it does. Sorry! I'll consider moving it but it took so long to navmesh everything that I'm really considering not doing that.

If I do end up moving it, I'll probably not include most of the exterior things as that just takes a really long time to build up.

Edited by Asrienda
4 hours ago, Asrienda said:

If that's the house from DD, it's neighbors with it but doesn't conflict as far as I know.

Edit: Yes it does. Sorry! I'll consider moving it but it took so long to navmesh everything that I'm really considering not doing that.

If I do end up moving it, I'll probably not include most of the exterior things as that just takes a really long time to build up.

Had this in my LE games and was fine.  Your simplifying some of it can only be a good thing too

But I'm afraid that it will have to wait right now until you can resolve any conflicts with Laura's place.  Given how popular that is, I doubt if you've really got too much option but to do that ... :classic_sad:

Still, will track it to see how you get on

16 minutes ago, Asrienda said:

Yeah I guess I'll simplify the outside even more (who even goes outside anyway?!) And move it across the street from Laura's, unless someone knows of a conflict there too?

Ambient Slaves would conflict with that spot as that's where they setup a slave kennel/shop, if I recall correctly.

1 hour ago, Asrienda said:

Thanks, I'll keep looking! Unless someone has a good suggestion?

This is why I bulldozed part of a mountain for the LE version of this house lol.

I'm sure it's not easy

And I certainly wouldn't want to put anyone else off at all, as the LE version is really good.  So anyone who meantime wants to use this as is, should have no qualms about giving it a whirl if they don't have any of the known conflicting locations mods in play 

Hope you find somewhere suitable soon :thumbsup:

The east side by the crossroads? That's a very tight fit, but maybe. Could maybe put it across the street from honningbrew, but would have to check the CK for anything going on there. 

Also, does anyone know if mods like opencities and slaverun modify the areas outside of white run itself?

Edited by Asrienda
49 minutes ago, Asrienda said:

The east side by the crossroads? That's a very tight fit, but maybe. Could maybe put it across the street from honningbrew, but would have to check the CK for anything going on there. 

Also, does anyone know if mods like opencities and slaverun modify the areas outside of white run itself?

Not sure about those. Some Hearthfire expansion mods add some stuff in that area, but nothing that would conflict with directly across from the brewery. Across the river, kind of caddy cornered from the tavern is Skyfall Estates, a Hearthfire Adoptions compatible Home.

20 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

Not sure about those. Some Hearthfire expansion mods add some stuff in that area, but nothing that would conflict with directly across from the brewery. Across the river, kind of caddy cornered from the tavern is Skyfall Estates, a Hearthfire Adoptions compatible Home.

Ah I see it. I think the spot I scouted, directly in the crossroads across from the brewery, looks open maybe? Just south of Chillfurrow farm?

Or across the street from it, next to the brewery?

Edited by Asrienda

Okay, from the picture, you're well clear of Skyfall Estate, or anything from Warbird's Whiterun Metropolis. Will not be compatible with Willybach's Whiterun Valley, but that has WAY too many issues to worry about, which is why I swapped it out. Meat Farm - Rebirth is probably going to conflict.

Too bad it looks like you had to lose the stable, and it's going to put me at three residences practically right on top of each other.

Edited by bwaomega

I just know they were interfering a bit with Skyfall's steps. I'm not sure how expansive the landscape changes are. That was Willybach's big issue, screwing up terrain on the opposite side of the Riverwood river from his Apothik's Guild, where he shouldn't even have been touching.

Besides skyfall, what other player homes are you using in that area?

Found a conflict - Halla by Elianora is in the exact same spot. We even happen to be using the same exterior house model I think, but I chose the model first while she chose the location first.

But if that's the only conflict, I'm just keeping it there. Sorry Eli.

Edited by Asrienda

I have Skyfall for the compact crafting area, follower and child housing, and the mannequin count (second highest in my load order, though  distant second to DBM+MM+Safehouse armory add-ons), and Peregrine Highwatch for planting, mining and Dwemer ruin in the basement, just up the hill from that crossroads. So each will have its own specialized purpose. 

Also worth mentioning JK's Whiterun uses most of the Whiterun hillside near the brewery. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2259
Deviously Pink is behind the farmhouses towards the rear watchtower. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10956-deviously-pink-elviras-restrictive-fashion-shop/

There's a couple of mines by Laura's, including opposite. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6712-skyrim-chainbeast-se/
Probably on the same side, as somewhere down there opposite is the destroyed house. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=7375&searchtext=space+core

I hope this is helpful ?

Yeah it looks like Deviously Pink is on the opposite side of Whiterun. 

I'm not super concerned with massive city overhauls messing things up, because they're messing up like every single player home mod too.