View File

147218Untitled20.png

DONT SHARE ON NEXUS OR STEAM, THANKS

962056coollogocom13484830.png

Hello, it's a simple shoes pack (17 shoes) for Skyrim.
It's for CBBE or UNP.
Bodyslide coming soon.

mini_870999TESV2015052517223591.jpgmini_926046TESV2015052517224141.jpgmini_562187TESV2015052517224615.jpgmini_383369TESV2015052517225017.jpgmini_689951TESV2015052517225480.jpgmini_678997TESV2015052517225945.jpgmini_911705TESV2015052517230348.jpgmini_889625TESV2015052517230881.jpgmini_354564TESV2015052517231295.jpgmini_526211TESV2015052517231783.jpgmini_785996TESV2015052517232272.jpgmini_594405TESV2015052517232752.jpgmini_159326TESV2015052517233335.jpgmini_715284TESV2015052517233809.jpgmini_835605TESV2015052517240857.jpgmini_414828TESV2015052517254290.jpgmini_993891TESV2015052517241770.jpg

624352coollogocom13485967.png

Mod required:
1. CBBE (for CBBE users)
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
1. UNP (for UNP users)
DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99
2. HDT HighHeels System
HDT HighHeels System by hydrogensayshdt

Installation:
NEXUS installation:
just follow instructions given by your NEXUS manager.

Manual installation:
Open the archive and put all files in your data folder.
*:\* (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data

947927coollogocom13484856.png

Boots:
All boots have high heels system, don't forget to install HDT HighHeels System
(no HDT HighHeels System=crash)

UNP version and bodyslide version:
UNP is realised, but shoes 168 and shoeswear are not including within.
Bodyslide coming soon.

Chest test:
You can find a chest test with all armors, with invit command:
console (tape "²") and "help "SHOESP" without""
after:
player.placeatme (ref of the barrel) 1
If you want disable the shest:
console (tape "²") select the barrel and tape: "disable" without""

Downloading:
Don't forget to open the text file in the archive file.

Where are those shoes?
they are in the first stage, next to the bed in your house (Breezehome in Whiterun)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    High heels system
  • Special Edition Compatible

Brilliant set of stilleto shoes, top notch, high quality. I'm using CBBE slim...

The stockings on one of the pairs of stilleto's don't fit at present. So I'll have to wait for the bodyslide for it to fit... All the rest of the shoes are spot on...

Not a fan of placing the chest in Breezehome, as it could mess with mods to the home. Better having the chest well out of the way, or shoes sold in a shop...

Using version 1.0

Brilliant set of stilleto shoes, top notch, high quality. I'm using CBBE slim...

The stockings on one of the pairs of stilleto's don't fit at present. So I'll have to wait for the bodyslide for it to fit... All the rest of the shoes are spot on...

Not a fan of placing the chest in Breezehome, as it could mess with mods to the home. Better having the chest well out of the way, or shoes sold in a shop...

Using version 1.0

I will try to make a version without chest, but not for the moment.

Bodyslide will be for shoes168 (yellow shoes) and for the Pump model with collar.

UNP version:

Have you looked inside more closely?

----

*blinks* For a shoe pack, why it's so big?

Its the CBBE version for thoses 2 models.

High polygons models with 1/2k textures RGBA8  with specular and any shitty compressions...  X17.

I hope you have seen thoses shoes look really "realistic", right?

UNP version:

----

High polygons models with 1/2k textures RGBA8  with specular and any shitty compressions...  X17.

Damn, checked the file sizes per texture... I don't think my PC can handle anything more than DXT5, I don't need too much detail, so I'll have to put the textures into an optimizer. A8R8G8B8 is fucking overkill but only for a few high-enders.

Not a knock on your mod, I just want to have fun for my character to try out something new to wear other than hide boots. :lol:

UNP version:

----

Damn, checked the file sizes per texture... I don't think my PC can handle anything more than DXT5, I don't need too much detail, so I'll have to put the textures into an optimizer. A8R8G8B8 is fucking overkill but only for a few high-enders.

Not a knock on your mod, I just want to have fun for my character to try out something new to wear other than hide boots. :lol:

I don't disagree with you, but I would rather modders release mods with fully uncompressed textures where I can then optimise them to my liking as opposed to mods shipping with textures all crammed into 512x DXT1/3 where everything looks like mud.

Can't check right now but the pics look promising.

Not a fan of them being in a chest, much prefer crafting (leather would make the most sense) and/or vendor list (expensive item).

Also do they count as armor or clothing ? I prefer my equipment to be realistic so if it's clothing that would be swell.

Can't check right now but the pics look promising.

Not a fan of them being in a chest, much prefer crafting (leather would make the most sense) and/or vendor list (expensive item).

Also do they count as armor or clothing ? I prefer my equipment to be realistic so if it's clothing that would be swell.

It's just simple clothings, not considered likes armors.

You can find them randomly at all merchants.

UNP version:

----

I don't disagree with you, but I would rather modders release mods with fully uncompressed textures where I can then optimise them to my liking as opposed to mods shipping with textures all crammed into 512x DXT1/3 where everything looks like mud.

Fair enough. I wasn't asking for a low-res pack, just wondering why the mod is very large. Blame it on me for being so used to Footwear OE for so long.

I downloaded this and then installed with Nexus mod manager - but the shoes are not showing up.  I don't see them in Breezehome, and I get nothing when I type in ~ Help shoesp using the console.  (I only see the regular barkeeper shoes etc.

What am I missing??

Thanks!

This looks cool!

I downloaded this and then installed with Nexus mod manager - but the shoes are not showing up.  I don't see them in Breezehome, and I get nothing when I type in ~ Help shoesp using the console.  (I only see the regular barkeeper shoes etc.

What am I missing??

Thanks!

This looks cool!

Do you have check the esp?