Im downloading now, why are they in that location? why not make them craftable? (i dont know if they are or not)

Because i think it's better to find them in a chest.

i will make a patch for craft them later.

I am having same problem mentioned above. Downloaded UNP version first, and shoesp in console doesn't work, tried uninstall and installed CBBE version same issue, reinstalled UNP hoping to overwrite cbbe, and now I have both versions, all with no .esp file that I can find to see if it's checked or not.

Rama

Love the look of the shoes, would like to see them on my character in game more ;)  

any help here would be sweet.

I am having same problem mentioned above. Downloaded UNP version first, and shoesp in console doesn't work, tried uninstall and installed CBBE version same issue, reinstalled UNP hoping to overwrite cbbe, and now I have both versions, all with no .esp file that I can find to see if it's checked or not.

Rama

Love the look of the shoes, would like to see them on my character in game more ;)

any help here would be sweet.

How have you installed the mod?

Nexus, manually, MO?

DL'd from LL, opened both files with nexus mod manager.  When I look in the zip file it has a link.txt file is all I see.

Going to try the link, looks like it to mega so might find the files there?

R

OK that was it.  got it right this time.  TY

I can't find the shoes in the console. I type in "help shoesp" but there are no results. The description of the mod is somewhat "Engrish", pretty bad English. Otherwise this mod looks very good. I hope I can find the shoes.

Textures are occasionally quite bright. This is not a negative comment, just an observation.

I do like the models. Bright textures are not that bad, unless you get stuck staring at them.

But, if you ever plan to rework textures, then perhaps you may consider adding slightly more tan?

Of course this is only my personal opionon and others may think that textures are just fine and shoes need to be shiny as they are.

I have to repeat that I do like those models. I have nothing but positive things to say about them.  :)

Edit: Fixed few typos.

Duke of typos struck again. English is not my first language and my proofreading sometimes suck.

Thanks for all comments.

Textures are occasionally quite bright. This is not a negative comment, just an observation.

I do like the models. Bright textures are not that bad, unless you get stuck staring at them.

But, if you ever plan to rework textures, then perhaps you may consider adding slightly more tan?

Of course this is only my personal opionon and others may think that textures are just fine and shoes need to be shiny as they are.

I have to repeat that I do like those models. I have nothing but positive things to say about them.  :)

Edit: Fixed few typos.

Duke of typos struck again. English is not my first language and my proofreading sometimes suck.

I accept all criticals or suggestions, it's not a problem.

But, i don't really understand what do you mean by too dark because 90% of them shoes are black.

If it's the choice about black, it's just because it's my favorite color.

Don't be surprising if you use some of my mobs to find them too "black".

You can easely change the theme colors with GIMP or Photoshop and make them like you prefer.

Ps; sorry for my engrish.

But, i don't really understand what do you mean by too dark because 90% of them shoes are black.

You can easely change the theme colors with GIMP or Photoshop and make them like you prefer.

I meant exactly the opposite. I did not find them too dark. I found them too bright.

I will just tone them down a bit, for my own use.

Thank you for the mod. :)

Hey, just saying thanks again for these great heels! My favourite being the ankle shoes, sexy stuff.

I'm using the UNP version and I noticed an annoying weighting issue during certain animations (like kneeling). In which the ankles curve in unnatural, ugly ways. This could just be my UUNP body or skeleton or what not, either way It looks better now.
It was probably the default weighting from whatever 3D software you used, usually people don't pay attention to specifics of the weighting. But anyway, I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty to correct the weights using outfit studio to the best of my knowledge of weighting and leg anatomy (lol), my first time doing anything like this.

I have only done this for the ankle shoes atm as they are the ones i'm rocking right now. (See image below)

3aa493ec30.jpg

data.rar

ok cool and thanks, (i'm not UNP user) but i give the patch in the main downloading.

I meant exactly the opposite. I did not find them too dark. I found them too bright.

I will just tone them down a bit, for my own use.

Thank you for the mod. :)

I'ts maybe because the refection of your ENB accentuate tomuch the glossiness and the specular strengh.

You can  reduc that in the "BSLightingShaderProperty" of your shoes (0 to 1000 less glossy, 0 to 4 more specular)

-999 any glossiness

-0 any specular

I can't find the shoes in the console. I type in "help shoesp" but there are no results. The description of the mod is somewhat "Engrish", pretty bad English. Otherwise this mod looks very good. I hope I can find the shoes.

Try Add Item Menu: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?But also install UI Extensions from Expired ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046 ) if you don't have EFF 4.0. Once both are installed, you can assign it to your favorites menu so that you can grab any items anytime.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting patiently for somebody to make a quality set of high heels for UNP.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  These are GREAT!

I am waiting patiently for the bodyslide version of this  :D

Lies, I'm not even patient. :-P :P