really want to use these, but i use the 7b tbbp meshes and textures. Anyway either you or someone else can do them?

Why?

7B and UNP use the same feet texture.

its not like there are 7B Feet and UNP feet.

IIRC the only feet that would require a conversion would be UN7B

• 3 months later...

Tyvm for your awesome shoes.

I opened your mod in TES5Edit to add Heel sound to them (file is here on LL : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44487-heels-sound/)and now I love them even more :) While I was doing that, I noticed in the Armor Addon : ShoesValextraThighHigh. What are these? They don't have an armor entry. I tried to make one myself ... but I really don't have the faintest idea what I am doing. The only reason I am able to add the heel sound is because the author of the mod kindly added instructions that a  golden retriever could follow.

Regardless, your work is flawless. Ty for making my game more fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey just letting you know your files are busted. I've tried downloading twice now all of them and in the folder is a read me with a link to a website that gets you to subscribe to there downloading services. I'd really like your shooooes :D :D

Edit: I'm seeing people say its a mega link but its not taking me to mega. Its taking me to a pay site. Where I can't access anything unless I pay. Is this a payed mod?

Hey just letting you know your files are busted. I've tried downloading twice now all of them and in the folder is a read me with a link to a website that gets you to subscribe to there downloading services. I'd really like your shooooes :D :D

Edit: I'm seeing people say its a mega link but its not taking me to mega. Its taking me to a pay site. Where I can't access anything unless I pay. Is this a payed mod?

Hi, no it's a free mod, click on the good place, you must choose the free downloading on 1fichier.com.

Hi, no it's a free mod, click on the good place, you must choose the free downloading on 1fichier.com.

Thanks for your help I figured it out.

• 1 month later...

these shoe designs are pretty amazing, but there is something off about the pumps. They are anatomically incorrect, the heels of the shoes are placed too far back and not under the heel of the foot, this causes a bulge on the back of the shoe, this in turn makes it look like the shoes are oversized when worn. Still the height is perfect unlike the rest of the shoe mods out there which look like you need a ladder to get into them and the beauty of this pack is in the simplicity. If you are still working on it I want to suggest one with a classic ankle strap. Once again, great work, thanks for sharing.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/7/2018 at 6:50 AM, ZomLock said:

I'm not sure if it is just me but when I try to download this file on the external site it doesn't work? Anyone know a fix. Ty

Useless third party download site. Demands I disable my adblocker but really is complaining because I won't the the fucking useless advertisers run their damnable javascripts so they can shit all over my machine.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Useless third party download site. Demands I disable my adblocker but really is complaining because I won't the the fucking useless advertisers run their damnable javascripts so they can shit all over my machine.

You just have to remove an Ad blocker and it should work?

17 hours ago, ZomLock said:

You just have to remove an Ad blocker and it should work?

Possibly, but the Ad-Blocker scripts so many sites use these days are completely defective.  I can white-list a site and it'll still complain that I'm blocking their ads and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm blocking the ad companies from running scripts.  Most likely those sites are loading their detection script from one of those advertisers so I'm blocking it because it's not from their white-listed site.

Just coming to say thank you, this is probably my must have mod to play, I think I would have stop playing Skyrim without this mod. It's amazing. Thank you again, and if you are planning to do more shoes, you have a client lol !

On 12/31/2016 at 3:32 PM, s666 said:

Can't download from 1fichier.com. It wants me to disable my adblocker (which I have) but still won't let me download. Can someone give an alternate dl link please?

• 1 month later...

Bad download links. Yes, I tried the link inside the text file and I refuse to shut off ALL of my very reasonable security measures... there's no reason for a website to require that unless they have bad intentions.

Anyone have this posted elsewhere, or know of another site that has this hosted? Except for one Russian language translation my googling has come up empty .

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Only way to get it to CBBE is having to run the shoes through Outfit Studio, from UNP to CBBE, then replace HDT dependency with NIOverride.

This way, the meshes can then be ported to SSE with SSE NIF Optimizer.

Edited by Rayblue
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...