Also, your (I mean anyone who can't get SLSL running properly) papyrus logs and load orders may help.

Hey,

I reinstalled the mod to give it another go, because I didn't have the latest version of SexLab before. SLSL now loads last in my load order. I still get the same problem, but at least I have a papyrus.log now. Hope it has the answer somewhere...

Thanks for anyone who looks into it.

Papyrus.0.log

Also, your (I mean anyone who can't get SLSL running properly) papyrus logs and load orders may help.

Hey,

I reinstalled the mod to give it another go, because I didn't have the latest version of SexLab before. SLSL now loads last in my load order. I still get the same problem, but at least I have a papyrus.log now. Hope it has the answer somewhere...

For me it seems like the SLSL's scripts don't start at all. Maybe it's due to a heavy scripted game that you have. I'm not sure.

Also the log shows lots of errors and warnings, perhaps they are related to a dirty save as a result of some mods you have uninstalled without cleaning the save afterwards.

I'd recommend some clean-up on your game, maybe remove some heavy scripted mods (maybe this won't help you with SLSL, but prevents future problems with your game in general). Finally clean your save with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? or http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2885-resaver-alpha-with-alpha-special-edition-support/ (not the Alpha ver.). Also, if I'm not wrong, you have some mods that require separate unofficial patches i.e. they're not updated for the USLEEP.

This is all I can suggest based on your log. I hope it helps somehow. :unsure:

Hey,

For me it seems like the SLSL's scripts don't start at all. Maybe it's due to a heavy scripted game that you have. I'm not sure.

Also the log shows lots of errors and warnings, perhaps they are related to a dirty save as a result of some mods you have uninstalled without cleaning the save afterwards.

I'd recommend some clean-up on your game, maybe remove some heavy scripted mods (maybe this won't help you with SLSL, but prevents future problems with your game in general). Finally clean your save with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? or http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2885-resaver-alpha-with-alpha-special-edition-support/ (not the Alpha ver.). Also, if I'm not wrong, you have some mods that require separate unofficial patches i.e. they're not updated for the USLEEP.

This is all I can suggest based on your log. I hope it helps somehow. :unsure:

Well, it was a new game, so the save can't be dirty. I do have mods that edit the same things, but with the right load order work without noticeable problems in the game. Maybe that's the reason for the warnings, and yes, that USLEEP thing. I haven't thought about that. I'll try to fix it and make yet another new game. Hope it will help. Thank you anyways :)

Well, it was a new game, so the save can't be dirty. I do have mods that edit the same things, but with the right load order work without noticeable problems in the game. Maybe that's the reason for the warnings, and yes, that USLEEP thing. I haven't thought about that. I'll try to fix it and make yet another new game. Hope it will help. Thank you anyways :)

You're welcome. I'm still not 100% sure what may prevent SLSL from working right.

My load order is quite heavy, I have lots of animations, and my current gameplay began quite a long time ago. Yet, with proper tools and with regular maintenance I am able to play with little to no problems. Still, I do encounter some issues now and then. For example, yesterday I was visiting Bannered Mare in Whiterun. The inn was crowded, NPCs (plus two of my followers, Hoth & Sofia) were all aroused. No sex happened though. Just talking about sex. When I exited the inn and came back after a little while there were like 5 or 6 sex acts in a row. What, how, why... I do not know. :o

You're welcome. I'm still not 100% sure what may prevent SLSL from working right.

My load order is quite heavy, I have lots of animations, and my current gameplay began quite a long time ago. Yet, with proper tools and with regular maintenance I am able to play with little to no problems. Still, I do encounter some issues now and then. For example, yesterday I was visiting Bannered Mare in Whiterun. The inn was crowded, NPCs (plus two of my followers, Hoth & Sofia) were all aroused. No sex happened though. Just talking about sex. When I exited the inn and came back after a little while there were like 5 or 6 sex acts in a row. What, how, why... I do not know. :o

Lol! :D

Just to update, I tried removing a lot of mods, USLEEP and everything that required it (added the older UPatches for everything of course), started yet another new game to be sure and it still didn't work. I'm starting to think it might be a conflict with something I don't want to remove. I really cut my mods down to essentials only... :/ It's a pity though, the mod seems great. :)

I haven't tried this one yet but is there an option to turn on npc to npc sex so not to bog the computer down. Assuming if I understand correctly that npc's also approach each other?

NPC vs NPC is actually the core of this mod. Yes, they approach each other (if everything works as it should).

I'm trying to voice your mod, but I'm not exactly quite sure what line of dialogue belongs to what, could you by chance help me out? I'm basically just playing my game and as I go along noticing any unvoiced content, I'll save exit out and then add the unvoiced dialouge in.

Thanks for the great mod - this permanently solves the problem of NPCs in the game having stagnant sex lives without my interference. My only gripe is that when NPCs approach me, the forcegreet event does not occur and even when I talk with them, there is no dialogue to initiate sex. SLEN does present an alternative solution but immersion would be great if this actually worked. 

I've tried installing, uninstalling, reinstalling on clean saves dozens of times, and it never seems to work. I've got the menu, but it just never seems to work. Everyone in the Bannered mare will be doing the "i'm horny" idles, but they just kind of stand there as usual. Is there some big incompatibility i'm missing?

Ok i think ive played enough with this mod to form my opnion.

I think the little chats between npcs work realy well, ads some life to the world. Randomness is this mod bigest strenght and weakness at the same time. You can get realy immersive situations and another time you have chickens talking to ppl about thier sexlife. Definitly some steps should be taken to make creatures excluded from talking.

On the other hand the "random sex" aspect completly fails for me. I get 1 sexscene every 5 real life days or so. Npcs very rearly make a move on eachother  ( i have arousal requirements set on lowest) and when they do they reject it 90% of the time. Almost all npcs are set to faithfull by default and running around unchecking it for every single one is a pain in the ass. If they would bang with their spouses more often then it would be justified but it never happends for me. At this point i would notice if somone uninstalled sexlife from my game, the scenes are so rare.

Ok i think ive played enough with this mod to form my opnion.

I think the little chats between npcs work realy well, ads some life to the world. Randomness is this mod bigest strenght and weakness at the same time. You can get realy immersive situations and another time you have chickens talking to ppl about thier sexlife. Definitly some steps should be taken to make creatures excluded from talking.

On the other hand the "random sex" aspect completly fails for me. I get 1 sexscene every 5 real life days or so. Npcs very rearly make a move on eachother  ( i have arousal requirements set on lowest) and when they do they reject it 90% of the time. Almost all npcs are set to faithfull by default and running around unchecking it for every single one is a pain in the ass. If they would bang with their spouses more often then it would be justified but it never happends for me. At this point i would notice if somone uninstalled sexlife from my game, the scenes are so rare.

It would be best if Dooge addressed the issues, I can't really read the scripts to say whether they're fine or have some bugs. But having read all posts in this thread (and having no problems with the mod in my game) I can tell just one thing: SexLife is a sensitive mod as far as scripts, game config, etc. are concerned. I think that somehow some other mods (namely their scripts) may prevent SLSL's scripts from functioning properly.

NPCs in my game have quite a lot of sex, sometimes I get two or three scenes in one game hour. I use settings from .json files attached to the download (slightly modified).

You can try some of my config files attached to this post to see if they work for you. I think I also gave my settings somewhere in this thread.

adcSLSL_configs.rar

Ok here is the problem I am having, I am not sure I understand the MCM and I am not sure I have the Mod set up right.   I am not getting approached by any of the NPC's.  The first question I have is, am i suppose to be apprached?  The Mod description reads that it is an NPC-NPC mod. So if  the PC is suppose to be approached then how or what am I suppose to do to cause my PC to be appraoched (if that makes any sense).  For example, if I choose my PC to be submissive will then dominant NPC's approach the PC or do I need to choose dominant  to get dominant NPC's to approach?   I get some comments but nothing happens.  So I guess the question comes to down to, what is suppose to be happening so I can judge if this mod is even installed correctly. 

Ok here is the problem I am having, I am not sure I understand the MCM and I am not sure I have the Mod set up right.   I am not getting approached by any of the NPC's.  The first question I have is, am i suppose to be apprached?  The Mod description reads that it is an NPC-NPC mod. So if  the PC is suppose to be approached then how or what am I suppose to do to cause my PC to be appraoched (if that makes any sense).  For example, if I choose my PC to be submissive will then dominant NPC's approach the PC or do I need to choose dominant  to get dominant NPC's to approach?   I get some comments but nothing happens.  So I guess the question comes to down to, what is suppose to be happening so I can judge if this mod is even installed correctly. 

You should be seeing commentary, npc's talking. They're silent so you need to have subtitles going. I can't remember the setting, but it's default you'll see notifications like, "so-n-so makes a move on this person" if they're actually trying to have sex. Lots of times it's just banter and ranchy chatter between the npc's. 

Finally got it working :angel: And WOW!. Fantastic...! One of the best immersion mods I've tried so far. Kudos for the modder!

I did spend some hours waiting to see action. So far only one scene in the museum in Dwanstar between the sneaky guy and one of my followers. Staying at the Inn for a whole evening afterwards didn't result in any action. There's a LOT of chatter going on: men talks to men, girls talks to girls, but no approaches.

I used random sex before this mod. For NPC sex in general I believe this mod is better. But I wonder how Sexlife will perform when I'm travelling the wilderness, entereing bandit/forsworn camps. Will there be any action there? Cause Random Sex mod had many moments where I was trying to sneak into camps, waiting for someone to have intercourse, leaving the rest of the bandits more vulnerable so that my single warrior stand a chance.

Hopefully Sexlife can add immersion here as well. I've set the poll request to 20seconds, and arousal threshold to 5. Hoping that will increase the options. Is there some other values that can be changed to increase the chance of action?

hmm well i do have fus ro dah and there is npc aproachin messages at left corner but ..well i see dialogues only partially or too fast and no dialogue option my pc char to choose have sex or denie it ,

i use version 1.3.4 since it was latest one that had npc to aproach pc :)

here is my load order 

skyrim esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

heartfire.esm

dragonborn.esm

usleep.esm

apachiihair.esm

apachiihair for females .esm

smskyrim.esm (sexymaids 2 )

zaz animation pack.esm

sexlab.esm

sexlab aroused.esm

apropos.esp

slanimloader.esp

fnis.esp

fnis sexymove.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

skyrim config menu.esp

skyui.esp

ui extensions.esp

convenient horses.esp

apocalypse spell package.esp

lost grimoire.esp

violens.esp

deadly dragons.esp

run for your lives.esp

better vampires.esp

when vampires attack .esp

werewolf mastery.esp

amazinfollower tweaks.esp

relationshipdialogue overhaul. esp

lingerie set cbbe. esp (yeah i know ;) )

remodeled armor underwear.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer dawnguard.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer dragonborn.esp(these are for my lady followers ;) )

weapons and armor fixes remade.esp

weapons and armor true orcis and deadric weapons.esp
weapons and armor dragonpriest masks.esp

immersive weapons.esp

weapons armor fixes immersive weapons patch.esp

sexlab romance.esp

lovers comfort.esp

sexlab eager npc:s.esp

mf radiant prostitution.esp

sexlab dangerous nights.esp

sexlab defeat.esp

adcsexlife.esp

sexlab tools.esp

sps sexlab position selector.esp

immersive wenches.esp

immersive wenches apachiihair patch .esp

deadly wenches.esp

immersive creatures.esp

immersive creatures dlc 2 .esp

weapons and armor truelvl list .esp

smskyrim compressed.esp

smskyrim encounter.esp

sexlab amorous adventures.esp

db easylift bodies.esp

i think something my loadorder from romance to sexlife is wrong couldnt figure out what XD so if you have suggestions please tell me :) 

Finally got it working :angel: And WOW!. Fantastic...! One of the best immersion mods I've tried so far. Kudos for the modder!

I did spend some hours waiting to see action. So far only one scene in the museum in Dwanstar between the sneaky guy and one of my followers. Staying at the Inn for a whole evening afterwards didn't result in any action. There's a LOT of chatter going on: men talks to men, girls talks to girls, but no approaches.

I used random sex before this mod. For NPC sex in general I believe this mod is better. But I wonder how Sexlife will perform when I'm travelling the wilderness, entereing bandit/forsworn camps. Will there be any action there? Cause Random Sex mod had many moments where I was trying to sneak into camps, waiting for someone to have intercourse, leaving the rest of the bandits more vulnerable so that my single warrior stand a chance.

Hopefully Sexlife can add immersion here as well. I've set the poll request to 20seconds, and arousal threshold to 5. Hoping that will increase the options. Is there some other values that can be changed to increase the chance of action?

You should see some action anywhere you go. But not always. I sometimes hear (well, read :P) chatter only, as you did, but then there's action as well. I think the problem is in the way the system handles NPCs' sexuality in combination with the traits set by SLSL. I can hardly figure it out, yet somehow I managed to set up my game so that NPCs (and followers) have their sex lives.

hmm well i do have fus ro dah and there is npc aproachin messages at left corner but ..well i see dialogues only partially or too fast and no dialogue option my pc char to choose have sex or denie it ,

i use version 1.3.4 since it was latest one that had npc to aproach pc :)

here is my load order 

skyrim esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

heartfire.esm

dragonborn.esm

usleep.esm

apachiihair.esm

apachiihair for females .esm

smskyrim.esm (sexymaids 2 )

zaz animation pack.esm

sexlab.esm

sexlab aroused.esm

apropos.esp

slanimloader.esp

fnis.esp

fnis sexymove.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

skyrim config menu.esp

skyui.esp

ui extensions.esp

convenient horses.esp

apocalypse spell package.esp

lost grimoire.esp

violens.esp

deadly dragons.esp

run for your lives.esp

better vampires.esp

when vampires attack .esp

werewolf mastery.esp

amazinfollower tweaks.esp

relationshipdialogue overhaul. esp

lingerie set cbbe. esp (yeah i know ;) )

remodeled armor underwear.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer dawnguard.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer dragonborn.esp(these are for my lady followers ;) )

weapons and armor fixes remade.esp

weapons and armor true orcis and deadric weapons.esp

weapons and armor dragonpriest masks.esp

immersive weapons.esp

weapons armor fixes immersive weapons patch.esp

sexlab romance.esp

lovers comfort.esp

sexlab eager npc:s.esp

mf radiant prostitution.esp

sexlab dangerous nights.esp

sexlab defeat.esp

adcsexlife.esp

sexlab tools.esp

sps sexlab position selector.esp

immersive wenches.esp

immersive wenches apachiihair patch .esp

deadly wenches.esp

immersive creatures.esp

immersive creatures dlc 2 .esp

weapons and armor truelvl list .esp

smskyrim compressed.esp

smskyrim encounter.esp

sexlab amorous adventures.esp

db easylift bodies.esp

i think something my loadorder from romance to sexlife is wrong couldnt figure out what XD so if you have suggestions please tell me :)

As for NPCs approaching the PC - you won't see any options to accept or deny. Besides, I wouldn't recommend SLSL as a mod for NPC-PC interaction. It's just an additional feature added on some users' requests.

I'm not an expert on load order, though mine is working well without any BOSSes or LOOTs. First of all, you have some mods which I think do the same like sexlab tools vs. position selector (I'd use the former) or SL Romance vs SLEN (I'd use the latter). For SexLab mods load order see this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23060-sexlab-load-order/?p=575762. Of course you should read a mod author's recommendation about LO. Ultimately use TES5Edit to see if there are any conflicts.