Sorry, tried 0.8.3c, but still almost the all cases end up as time out (succeeded only once).  

And absolutely no subtitles/ comments in spite of save/ reload (Edit: as well as cell load).

Edit: Tested in Riverwood Trader.  I have no idea why actor a2 so rarely showed any reaction to the first move from a1

especially during her (Camilla) cooking/ his (Lucan) leaning the desk.

So 95% of the action ended in stage 1-a1, even in Riverwood Trader.

Is there any requirements other than main framework, aroused, SoS [optional] to get the subtitles?

Sorry, tried 0.8.3c, but still almost the all cases end up as time out (succeeded only once).  

And absolutely no subtitles/ comments in spite of save/ reload.

Is there any requirements other than main framework, aroused, SoS [optional] to get the subtitles?

Yeah I noticed people only walk now not run so 90% of the time it times out

I have installed 0.83 version on the new game. All I got a various messages about NPCs approaching each other and nothing happens. I was approached by two NPC for sex and I got "timed out". I set arousal threshold on 20 and cock size on 3... So far only messages and no sex of any kind at all. Does someone has any tip?

1) As also crs030 mentioned. Yes, definitely. 

Thanks.

2) Checking everyone for some parameter is more CPU intensive than taking everyone into the list and then acting according to what the situation is. 

I don't know anything about modding and scripting so I trust you, absolutely. Thanks.

3) No... here is the fun part: If actors are found incompatible, such as two males who are heteros, other things can happen. Such as... now they will rant about how much they want pussy or how someone's ass is so sexy.

Yes, I noticed that too. Sometimes is funny, sometimes is a bit annoying because there is too much time between events, even if set to minimum.

Anyhow, a good choice, after all. It adds more "masculine" realism.  :D  :D  :D

2 & 3) Also, why would every scan have to end up into something? Once the debug.notification is turned off from the MCM, user will not notice the polling at all. This mod aims to be immersive, so whether something happens or not is not dependent on the user. The setting in the MCM is not called "Make sex happen every 40 seconds" :D

You're right. My "nymphomaniac" side had confused my judgement.

4) Perhaps. I have not yet tested around this type of actors. It maybe that some special rules for this type will be included.

Well, by my point of view, unnamed NPCs should not be onvolved in that sort of "life". They are not important at all, nor as follower, companions, friends.

They are only useful as "decorative items" (both side soldiers) or "training units" (Bandits, Necromancers and so on).  Guards, if player is a Thane, could be but I still think it should be better to let them out.

In any case, thanks both for your nice comments, t makes me glad to hear some people have it all working so smooth :D

For your question, yes, it is possible to set the attributes for everyone from outside the game. Contact iacex111 , he has already done it for his favourite NPCs. You can also contribute into the matter in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48337-sexlab-sexlife-trait-preset-development-1235-completed-volunteers-needed-1hr-of-your-time-max/

Thanks. I read iacex111's post. I'm waiting here.

Just another little question.

I set myself as "both gender" preferences and nothing more (all settings unchecked except holders set by default).

After more than two hours of game play, inside several different places, with a lot of males, females, hetero and bi, all of them well aroused and with myself aroused a lot too (much more than the setting needed), NO ONE approached me, nor messages told me that my char was about to be involved.

I don't know why. Maybe because my Yeelena is a Ningheim race, custom?

Ok. version 0.8.3c seems to works fine, finally.

MCM in place, settings in place, subtitles appeared, messages on-screen appeared, some sex scene happened.

General considerations:

1. Dead bodies must be excluded by default.

2. Scan should take count only of actors around with arousal level above the setting.

3. Scan should then take count of gender preferences of actor. By my point of view, making a move between two straight males that ends on nothing is only a waste of time and resources. It's the same, of course, for two straight females.

4. I think that "unnamed" NPCs, like Guards, Bandits, Legion and Stormcloak soldiers, should be excluded too by default. Less script load, I suppose, less waste of time.

Question:

- Working "manually" on each single named NPC, because I wish them to have the settings "I" like more, is a bit pain. There is a way to set them all, easy please, maybe outside the game? Maybe using the xls files included in the "Design & Tools" folder?

EDIT: Ops! Forgot to mention that the entire idea of this mod is really fascinating and interesting. Your work is amazing.

I'll start with the question about manual setting the NPCs. True, it's painful. Fortunately Dooge made doing it outside the game possible. All you have to do is to edit proper .json files in this directory: Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData. By "proper" I mean, obviously, those whose names include the names of particular mods, like adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json for Vanilla NPCs or adcSLSL SofiaFollower.esp.json for funny Sofia. Technical details are described here: Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData and here: Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Design and tools\Presets (Attribute descriptions in the same folder).

However, working on .json files themselves is quite uphill, esp. when you have a long list of characters to describe. As keep repeating - I'm a lazy person, so I made a little tool in Excel (it's located in the .zip archive of the mod in Design and tools\Presets\iacex111 preset calculate). It already contains some examples for various mods.

How does it work? It's quite simple really. What you have to do is:

1. Insert the mod's name in column A (if it's a vanilla NPC it'd be of course Skyrim.esm);

2. Insert an NPC's name and refID in columns B & C;

3. Fill in attribute columns (F-V) according to your preferences. For convenience, I defaulted them to 0 ('no'). Note: columns F-O are placeholders atm, so 'zeroes' may remain as they are.

4. Now everything is calculated automatically. All you need is the content of the second (B ".json file") and last column (Z "Format"). You can now copy one of the .json files, rename it to what's provided in column B. Open the new file (even with WordPad) and replace the entries like ""180126" : 10922," with the results you have in column Z of the .xlsx file. And no, you don't have to do it one by one, i.e. you copy all entries for a particular mod at once and paste them into the .json file (always use "Paste special" option, and paste in an unformatted text). Remember about commas (,) at the end of each line (although v2 of my "calculator" - attached - takes care of that too, the "__" should be replaced by double tabs). Note that the calculator attached here has few columns added so they don't match the above description, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

An important thing:

The hardest part is to collect and input the NPCs' infos - especially refID's. It's easier with Vanilla & official DLCs - just go to TES Wiki or UESPWiki, it's all there. Yet, for most mods, you'll have to browse through the CK. But here's where the LL community comes in. Thanks to Luffyboy (in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48337-sexlab-sexlife-trait-preset-development-1235-completed-volunteers-needed-1hr-of-your-time-max/) we've started to collect the necessary data. So you can contribute or just use files already prepared by people... with a little help of my calculator :blush: .

But in fact you don't have to do all this. Luffyboy is working hard to put all the gathered data into .json files, so you can just wait patiently. If you don't want to wait or you feel like personalize the settings according to your taste - here's the "little helper".

Feel free to comment, ask question, I'll read them all and answer. :cool:

preset_calculate_v2.zip

1) As also crs030 mentioned. Yes, definitely. 

Thanks.

2) Checking everyone for some parameter is more CPU intensive than taking everyone into the list and then acting according to what the situation is. 

I don't know anything about modding and scripting so I trust you, absolutely. Thanks.

3) No... here is the fun part: If actors are found incompatible, such as two males who are heteros, other things can happen. Such as... now they will rant about how much they want pussy or how someone's ass is so sexy.

Yes, I noticed that too. Sometimes is funny, sometimes is a bit annoying because there is too much time between events, even if set to minimum.

Anyhow, a good choice, after all. It adds more "masculine" realism.  :D  :D  :D

2 & 3) Also, why would every scan have to end up into something? Once the debug.notification is turned off from the MCM, user will not notice the polling at all. This mod aims to be immersive, so whether something happens or not is not dependent on the user. The setting in the MCM is not called "Make sex happen every 40 seconds" :D

You're right. My "nymphomaniac" side had confused my judgement.

4) Perhaps. I have not yet tested around this type of actors. It maybe that some special rules for this type will be included.

Well, by my point of view, unnamed NPCs should not be onvolved in that sort of "life". They are not important at all, nor as follower, companions, friends.

They are only useful as "decorative items" (both side soldiers) or "training units" (Bandits, Necromancers and so on).  Guards, if player is a Thane, could be but I still think it should be better to let them out.

In any case, thanks both for your nice comments, t makes me glad to hear some people have it all working so smooth :D

For your question, yes, it is possible to set the attributes for everyone from outside the game. Contact iacex111 , he has already done it for his favourite NPCs. You can also contribute into the matter in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48337-sexlab-sexlife-trait-preset-development-1235-completed-volunteers-needed-1hr-of-your-time-max/

Thanks. I read iacex111's post. I'm waiting here.

Just another little question.

I set myself as "both gender" preferences and nothing more (all settings unchecked except holders set by default).

After more than two hours of game play, inside several different places, with a lot of males, females, hetero and bi, all of them well aroused and with myself aroused a lot too (much more than the setting needed), NO ONE approached me, nor messages told me that my char was about to be involved.

I don't know why. Maybe because my Yeelena is a Ningheim race, custom?

To answer your little question ;) :

As far as I know PC-NPC doesn't work at the moment, it did in earlier versions and it will be back in the future.

Custom races should work fine. Although I'm playing as a regular (male) Dunmer, I have mods with various non-vanilla races (like Anna's NPCs) and the characters are having fun as anybody else. So, don't worry about you customization or whatever, the problem is not on your side. :)

I'd like to help those of you who have the "timeout" issue or "nothing happens", but the problem is... I have no problems with these :-/ . Not that I haven't had them before. I'm now using the 0.8.3c version and it works OK. The timeout happens mainly when an NPC is too far from his target or gets blocked (by a crowd for example). As for NPC approaching my character - I don't expect it working right currently.

I have a couple of hints, though.

- Try saving & reloading.

- I'm starting to think that the SLSL quests start working on location loading (I don't remember exactly how it's called, but many actions in Skyrim are triggered on "cell load"). So exit the current cell and come back.

- I'm not sure about this one, but it seems that SLSL works much better when you have made a preset for an NPC (the .json files). Try the one attached here. It includes some NPCs from the Winterhold College and the Bards' College (among others). Visit the colleges and see if it works.

adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.zip

Obviously you may disagree with my settings. Also, you'll have to manage the arousal or gender preference on your own.

Yeah the rape must be broken.

Two NPCs

First one: Submissive no other traits

2nd:

Dominate

Rapist

12 tries an the same thing over an over

A1 "Lets go Fuck"

A2 "Sorry I am not into Female on Female"

A1 " one of these days you will get whats coming to you"

Did that over 12 times..... normally it was a max of 3 but even after 12 nothing......

Yeah the rape must be broken.

Two NPCs

First one: Submissive no other traits

2nd:

Dominate

Rapist

12 tries an the same thing over an over

A1 "Lets go Fuck"

A2 "Sorry I am not into Female on Female"

A1 " one of these days you will get whats coming to you"

Did that over 12 times..... normally it was a max of 3 but even after 12 nothing......

Do you mean A1 initiated each of the 12 incidents? If so that is useful info to me.

Rapist... most likely don't work as intended it was one of the very last things I added and I did no testing on it so far. But, what are the genders on those two and their gender preferences? 

However, "one of these days you will get whats coming to you" is a rapist comment after being turned down, but when he didn't decide to rape.

Also... I have made it so that females do not rape, maybe that's why... your A1 is female?

Any chance you'll make some traits more rare/toggle-able on/off? Rape especially comes to mind. I realize some people like this, but personally I hate it, and having every third npc be a potential rapist is sort of immersion-breaking for me :P

This is the rape likelihood code. Now it just checks for attributes. Eventually it will depend on the circumstances.

bool function Rape(Actor akRef)
  ; Obvious cases
  if (Rapist1 == false)                   ; Non-rapist do not rape
    return false
  elseif Excluded1 || Excluded2
    return false
  elseif SexLab.GetGender(akRef) != 0     ; Female
    return false
  elseif Victim2                          ; Victim gets no say 
    return true
  endif

; Likelyhoods for other cases
  ; Modifiers
  int RapeTreshold = 10

; Dominants rape more often and get raped less often
  RapeTreshold += Dominant1 as int * 10 ; Aggressive
  RapeTreshold -= Dominant2 as int * 10 ; Frightening

; Submissive rape less often and get raped more often
  RapeTreshold -= Submissive1 as int * 10 ; Scared to try
  RapeTreshold += Submissive2 as int * 10 ; Easy target

; Aroused people rape and get raped more
  RapeTreshold += (Arousal1 > 90) as int * 10 ; Have to have some
  RapeTreshold += (Arousal2 > 60) as int * 5  ; Flirty one catches the eye

; Conclusion
  If (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) < RapeTreshold) 
    return true
  else
    return false
  endif
endfunction

This is the rape likelihood code. Now it just checks for attributes. Eventually it will depend on the circumstances.

bool function Rape(Actor akRef)
  ; Obvious cases
  if (Rapist1 == false)                   ; Non-rapist do not rape
    return false
  elseif Excluded1 || Excluded2
    return false
  elseif SexLab.GetGender(akRef) != 0     ; Female
    return false
  elseif Victim2                          ; Victim gets no say 
    return true
  endif

; Likelyhoods for other cases
  ; Modifiers
  int RapeTreshold = 10

; Dominants rape more often and get raped less often
  RapeTreshold += Dominant1 as int * 10 ; Aggressive
  RapeTreshold -= Dominant2 as int * 10 ; Frightening

; Submissive rape less often and get raped more often
  RapeTreshold -= Submissive1 as int * 10 ; Scared to try
  RapeTreshold += Submissive2 as int * 10 ; Easy target

; Aroused people rape and get raped more
  RapeTreshold += (Arousal1 > 90) as int * 10 ; Have to have some
  RapeTreshold += (Arousal2 > 60) as int * 5  ; Flirty one catches the eye

; Conclusion
  If (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) < RapeTreshold) 
    return true
  else
    return false
  endif
endfunction

Really shouldn't exclude the women from being rapists, Skyrim is male heavy but most of the game and mods try not to make judgements based on sex.

I think you're right. I haven't seen female rapists in real world but that's up to the user really.

Are you sure rape works at all no matter what I do same thing happens all the time unless I use the victim trait

I didn't test it yet, but the base chance is low: 10%.

Anyway I'll release an update today, and I'll test rape before I do.

And when they do, the victims are often ridiculed by the rest of the world anyway.

The victims are often minors who are more easily coerced.

That too, but not always.  Take the guy who was raped by three women over in South Africa.  That made some news, yet most people on the internet sneered at his victimization.  It's part of the reason why many male victims of female rapists don't come forward.