Sexlab/ Sexlife trait preset development ( Vanilla + all dlcs done)

luffyboy

NPC traits such as morality and aggression in skyrim is extremely inconsistent. A thief like vex in riften would not commit any crime while the town's blacksmith is willing to commit crime and is flag as aggressive towards enemies. This has made creating a sexlab stats preset for the unique npcs in skyrim based on their traits extremely difficult since there arent any consistent markers modders can use. Hence the aim of this project is to first create an immersive preset, documenting key traits that modders can use as a marker to allocate traits and stats consistently.

Dooge, the creater of sexlife http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/( a mod that handles npc-npc approaches in an immersive way), has created a way to pre-seed unique npcs with specific traits that are used by his mod based based on an easily editable .json file. The presets you submit over here will then be compiled and converted into said json file which will then be used in his mod and hopefully implemented into sexlab stats and apropops eventually.

Thus while dooge is developing sexlife, i will be helping out with the development of the presets that his mod will use to seed the unique npcs of skyrim instead of leaving it to a random allocation which can be extremely unimmersive (etc uthegred can be randomly assigned to submissive and diplomatic)

There are approximately 786 unique npcs in skyrim. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Peopleseperated in the manner below. Thus 1 section for example = Cities/ Dawnstar people

If everyone can help with just doing one section (etc cities/dawnstar people) we can hopefully fill up this immersive preset as soon as possible. I will be regularly updating this post to show which areas have been completed.

Please announce on the thread which group of people you are going to help create the preset for so others can focus on other areas. And keep it to 1 section per xml file.

Although it would be great if you are familiar with the character you will be creating the preset for, you can always use the wiki to get more insight into the character if you are unsure.

I can't remphasize that for this preset we will be aiming for a purely immersive and lore friendly preset, meaning characters like haelga shouldnt be considered chaste while characters like mjoll shouldnt be diplomatic or a possible vicitm for rape. For grey areas such as saadia being a possible gold digger, i leave it to your discretion but basically try to keep the feel of immersiveness consistent.

If this project succeeds. I would not mind facilitating a slutty preset etc for players who are interested.

Hope everyone helps out!

Upon submitting please rename the template file to the section you are doing example

cities dawnstar people

Cheers!

Changelog

V4 adds elderly race and other race (others for dremora and snow elf etc)

V3 adds the missing breton race. oops sorry

Some descriptions of the traits.

Good/Evil - an evil character would more likely engage rape (for now good is just a placeholder

diplomatic - they might have a higher chance of success, evil diplomatic characters might use a coerce method of rape instead of an aggressive chase down brawl and rape method. (not implemented yet)

Dominant/Agressive

• Tries to get sex more often, doesn't take refusal very well.
  • Less likely to get raped
  • Uses rough animations
  • Gives snappy comments

Excluded

• Can not be even approached for sex
  • Can not participate in sex
  • Can not be raped

Faithful/Chaste

• Agrees to sex only with lover or spouse
  • If single, is still reluctant to have sex with anyone
  • Can get raped

Gold digger

• Refuses sex with poor and insignificant people

Racist

• Initiates and agrees only to same-race sex
  • Makes hurtful comments

Rapist

• May rape when refused sex

Size queen (or king)

• Prefers larger than average dick size on partner

Submissive

• Less likely to try to have sex with someone
  • More likely to end up being raped

Victim

• Unable to resist sex when approached

Thanks dooge. :)

Now that vanilla + Dawnguard is almost completed, i figured we should aim to finish dragonborn dlc npcs too. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:People

just another 11 sections guys and these are much less compared to the cities in vanilla! :)

ALSO FOR ANY NEW SUBMISSIONS! WHEN GETTING REF ID, LEAVE OUT THE FIRST TWO digits. quoting dooge, Count 6 chars from right and disregard the rest...  on 8 char string first two from the left are the mods load order... we do not need that for anything.

For example lydia " 000A2C94", what matters is 0a2c94 so the " 00" is garbage to us.

For lucia "xx003F5E" drop the "xx" And if it is only 5 chars, then we assume the first is 0 so add 0 to left to make it 6 long.

cheers!

I'm willing to help this project and to contribute to something for a compilation of npcs' trait' list.

For the time being, I just fill  lists of Npcs in two small-scale settlements, Darkwater Crossing

(5.1.) and Shor's Stone (2.7.) that took only ca. 10 minutes out together, as a sample:

minor_settlements_5_1_darkwater_crossing_people_y_sengaku_v_0_3_1.xlsx

towns_2_7_shor's_stone_people_y_sengaku_v_0_3.xlsx

Edit: these samples are edited in accordance with the template change to v2, then to v3.

Edit2: fixed the reversed faithful/unfaithful attribute between Anneke and Verner (DC v_0_3_1).

I have some questions regarding the style of sheet, however:

1. In my understanding of the template chart, Lydia in template will be likely submit to rape (0= Yes),

as well as to prostitute in exchange for money (0= Yes) and to cheat her possible spouse (1=Not faithful).

Is this understanding correct (I don't argue with your interpretations on her trait itself. Just ask about how to fill the form)?

If not so (0=No), I have to recompile my sample list.

2. How about the treatment of child/ childish NPCs like Hrefna (in Darkwater Crossing)?

Is to fill just 1 in 'Excluded' enough (without filing out other items)?

3. As for filling the form out, I regarded the NPCs in these two settlements as collectives of

generally simplistic but good persons. While the majority of male NPCs in Shor's Stone are not

so hesitant to buy women (because they are bachelor miners),

they usually observe the laws and not likely to commit any non-consensual sexual behavior,

I thought, on basis of 'lore - friendliness' (dialogues in vanilla games).

Is such interpretations on them of mime, however, not a bit ....too boring?

Was rather more 'challenging' allotment of the traits preferable?

Had a quick look at the preset template and have to ask should Faithful/Chaste not be seperate categories?

Some combinations wou't work (e.g. Unfaithful and Chaste) but any NPC not in a relationship would end up chaste, whereas Mickel the bard in Whiterun, is likely to be Unfaithful and Unchaste (He's supposed to be in a realtionship with Ysolda yet wrote The Gentlemans guide to Whiterun)

1. In my understanding of the template chart, Lydia in template will be likely submit to rape (0= Yes),

as well as to prostitute in exchange for money (0= Yes) and to cheat her possible spouse (1=Not faithful).

Is this understanding correct (I don't argue with your interpretations on her trait itself. Just ask about how to fill the form)?

Read the template again, in those categories 0=Yes. Dont ask me why it is different to all the other catergories

2. How about the treatment of child/ childish NPCs like Hrefna (in Darkwater Crossing)?

I'm guessing 1 for Excluded will make all the other categories be ignored

3. As for filling the form out, I regarded the NPCs in these two settlements as collectives of

generally simplistic but good persons. While the majority of male NPCs in Shor's Stone are not

they usually observe the laws and not likely to commit any non-consensual sexual behavior,

Read the template again, in those categories 0=Yes. Dont ask me why it is different to all the other catergories

I'm guessing 1 for Excluded will make all the other categories be ignored

Oh crude i forgot to change that >< shit shit thanks for pointing out how i forgot to flip the yes and no digits. it was changed in the last draft to make converting into the json file much more simpler :P

yup excluded should only be for npc that might potentially screw up your game though i cant really imagine who that might apply to. i left the option there at dooge's request

Had a quick look at the preset template and have to ask should Faithful/Chaste not be seperate categories?

Some combinations wou't work (e.g. Unfaithful and Chaste) but any NPC not in a relationship would end up chaste, whereas Mickel the bard in Whiterun, is likely to be Unfaithful and Unchaste (He's supposed to be in a realtionship with Ysolda yet wrote The Gentlemans guide to Whiterun)

Ahh the thing is faithful/chaste will be used as a flag for the mod to only allow approach chance to be successful for the npc if the target has a high relationship. thus for a married npc that would be their spouse while for an unmarried npc it limits the interactions to only those who have a high relationship with them.

There is another category called hypersexual and that deals with the npc's libido

so in this case mickel can be labelled as hypersexual - yes, faithful - no. which means he is likely to engage/accept an approach more frequently (will have higher sex stats if that is eventually implemented) with any odd joe without really worrying too much

while say if you were to imagine camille - she could potentially (this is imo) be - hypersexual - yes, faithful - yes which means shes a woman with a high libido while still being faithful to her intended which means she will likely engage/accept approaches if and only if the other party has a high relationship with her.

I'm willing to help this project and to contribute to something for a compilation of npcs' trait' list.

For the time being, I just fill  lists of Npcs in two small-scale settlements, Darkwater Crossing

(5.1.) and Shor's Stone (2.7.) that took only ca. 10 minutes out together, as a sample:

attachicon.gifminor_settlements_5_1_darkwater_crossing_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1.xlsx

attachicon.giftowns_2_7_shor's_stone_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_1.xlsx

I have some questions regarding the style of sheet, however:

Thanks for the first contribution! i realised my template was a little off the yes/no was flipped for the later categories. i have edited your contributions so they reflect them correctly now! thank you again!

thx for your quick reply and update.

I also edited my submissions (2.7: Shor's Stone/ 5.1 Darkwater Crossing) above in accordance with the updated templete (v2).

I'm planning to work further with 2.3. Ivarstead, 2.4 Karthwasten, 2.6. Rorikstead within few hours as sample submission, 

although I don't have so much time to spare in this week that I cannot help with NPC's list in larger cities like Soliude.

Sounds good. just one problem... there are only nine races listed, no option for Bretons

I was trying to do Riverwood and got stuck on Delphine

Ah thanks for pointing it out i edited the template to include bretons. how did i miss that. thanks for your contribution!

thx for your quick reply and update.

I also edited my submissions (2.7: Shor's Stone/ 5.1 Darkwater Crossing) above in accordance with the updated templete (v2).

I'm planning to work further with 2.3. Ivarstead, 2.4 Karthwasten, 2.6. Rorikstead within few hours as sample submission, 

although I don't have so much time to spare in this week that I cannot help with NPC's list in larger cities like Soliude.

Also sorry i totally missed out your last question regarding the miners. Its totally acceptable imo. Actually after this mod is done, presets can be use to be made for followers or other npcs added into the game like immersive wenches (who also have unique refid if im not wrong) this could potentially tie in with how they might get paired up coincidentally while you are on your travels.

Essentially if it makes the world around you breath in a realistic manner such as how miners will pay wenchs for sex than yea totally immersive. the dragonborn isnt the only who should be getting all the attention.

Thanks for your contributions once more :)

Here you are:

towns_2_3_ivarstead_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_for_temp_v3.xlsx

towns_2_4_karthwasten_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_for_temp_v3.xlsx

towns_2_6_rorikstead_people_y_sengaku_v_01_for_temp_v3.xlsx

minor_settlements_5_3_kynesgrove_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_for_temp_v3.xlsx

NPCs lists for Kynesgrove (5.3.) is a bonus.

I also replaced the template of Darkwater Crossing/ Shor's Stone NPCs with v3.

Oh, I forgot to ask about two things further (thx for reply to the three questions above) to clarify the classification of the template v3:

1) How we should classify the 'Elder race' people like Arngeir the Greybeard and their trait of 'racist'?

The easiest is is to exclude them all together like children, but some people might wish to 

get familiar with the hermits in more 'friendlier' way than the ordinal training...

Of these lists, fortunately only Jouane Manette in Rorikstead (Elder/Breton) belongs to this category.

2) How the category 'Good/ Evil' should affect NPC's sexual behavior?

I guess that neither moral nor political concerns should be taken into consideration 

for this category (at least primarily), then this category must have something 

to do with the tendency of her/his sexual behavior. Is my understanding correct?

Hello all,

I saw that some of the definitions on the xls file were a bit different than those that SLSL uses, so I will write here short descriptions of the attributes the SLSL uses and what they mean:

Dominant/Agressive

• Tries to get sex more often, doesn't take refusal very well.
  • Less likely to get raped
  • Uses rough animations
  • Gives snappy comments

Excluded

• Can not be even approached for sex
  • Can not participate in sex
  • Can not be raped

Faithful/Chaste

• Agrees to sex only with lover or spouse
  • If single, is still reluctant to have sex with anyone
  • Can get raped

Gold digger

• Refuses sex with poor and insignificant people

Racist

• Initiates and agrees only to same-race sex
  • Makes hurtful comments

Rapist

• May rape when refused sex

Size queen (or king)

• Prefers larger than average dick size on partner

Submissive

• Less likely to try to have sex with someone
  • More likely to end up being raped

Victim

• Unable to resist sex when approached

In addition it is planned to have "money for sex" attribute that will allows women sell their body, and men with that attribute to buy sex.

I saw someone added comments to their file, this is very good practice. What counts here is how people perceive the characters in game, and these files are for you to express that. If there is no attribute for something that is obvious part of a character, write a comment, and we will make the system to cope with that.

Thanks everyone

Here you are:

attachicon.giftowns_2_3_ivarstead_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_for_temp_v3.xlsx

attachicon.giftowns_2_4_karthwasten_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_for_temp_v3.xlsx

attachicon.giftowns_2_6_rorikstead_people_y_sengaku_v_01_for_temp_v3.xlsx

attachicon.gifminor_settlements_5_3_kynesgrove_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_for_temp_v3.xlsx

NPCs lists for Kynesgrove (5.3.) is a bonus.

I also replaced the template of Darkwater Crossing/ Shor's Stone NPCs with v3.

Oh, I forgot to ask about two things further (thx for reply to the three questions above) to clarify the classification of the template v3:

1) How we should classify the 'Elder race' people like Arngeir the Greybeard and their trait of 'racist'?

The easiest is is to exclude them all together like children, but some people might wish to 

get familiar with the hermits in more 'friendlier' way than the ordinal training...

Of these lists, fortunately only Jouane Manette in Rorikstead (Elder/Breton) belongs to this category.

2) How the category 'Good/ Evil' should affect NPC's sexual behavior?

I guess that neither moral nor political concerns should be taken into consideration 

for this category (at least primarily), then this category must have something 

to do with the tendency of her/his sexual behavior. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks for your hardwork!

1. yea originally i intended for elderly npcs to be excluded. but now that i think about it. some people may be interested in that. Have gone ahead and added the race elderly as an option. it shouldnt affect the work you have done though because i gave them intergers that were after 10.

2 yup you are correct. mainly evil characters will engage in rape. how they might engage in it (if this feature is implemented) is either through an aggressive brawl which might trigger an npc arrest or a coercive method which is like behind the scene and triggers no crime. Most of these features are still in development with some already completed. a lot of these traits do serve as a placeholder to.

Good/Evil - an evil character would more likely engage rape (for now good is just a placeholder

diplomatic - they might have a higher chance of success, evil diplomatic characters might use a coerce method of rape instead of an aggressive chase down brawl and rape method. (not implemented yet)

I would gladly help.

Which slots are still open? I am seeing some double-done sheets.

Most of the major cities are open! if you are a really experienced player, do consider doing the wilderness one because that is one of the hardest one to do imo since most players wont have met all of them. do let me know what you are interested in and i can reserve that slot for you!

I have already filled my "preset_calculate.xlsx" with Riften people, so it will take little time to do the same for luffyboy's template. So I'd reserve "Cities RIften People". Next I can do some of the harder areas.

Your own format (* is closer to the final .json so just stick to that.

(* iacex111 has made xls format that shows data in format that almost straight copy paste into the final json. It can be found as part of the SLSL 0.8.1 under the tools folder.

I have already filled my "preset_calculate.xlsx" with Riften people, so it will take little time to do the same for luffyboy's template. So I'd reserve "Cities RIften People". Next I can do some of the harder areas.

Your own format is closer to the final .json so just stick to that.

In fact I'm working on combining the two - i.e. to add attributes/traits from luffyboy's template. I'm going to bed now, but we can discuss the details later today.

I'm sorry but this looks like it's only 1/2 of the job. It really needs to also include initial NPC sex activity stats for each NPC so you can show that Haelga has a lot of experience in all sorts of sex while Svana Far-Shield would still be a virgin.

Sexlab just creates random stats that are almost completely meaningless and effectively useless. It would be much better to have a pre-built set of stats that go along with the rest of the settings you are building and show the history of each NPC in a way that would be related to the rest of the settings for each NPC.

Your own format (* is closer to the final .json so just stick to that.

(* iacex111 has made xls format that shows data in format that almost straight copy paste into the final json. It can be found as part of the SLSL 0.8.1 under the tools folder.

Cheers. yea i made my template in a manner where people will understand how to fill it in immediately when they open it. my job will be to convert the data into said format when all the areas are done

I'm sorry but this looks like it's only 1/2 of the job. It really needs to also include initial NPC sex activity stats for each NPC so you can show that Haelga has a lot of experience in all sorts of sex while Svana Far-Shield would still be a virgin.

Sexlab just creates random stats that are almost completely meaningless and effectively useless. It would be much better to have a pre-built set of stats that go along with the rest of the settings you are building and show the history of each NPC in a way that would be related to the rest of the settings for each NPC.

Oh no this is constructive feedback and i welcome it! :) thanks.

i see what you mean and yea i was thinking of how sexlab stats can come into play. Currently sexlab seeds sexstats in an extremely random manner which is not the best solution imo. What i hope can be accomplished is that we can eventually use a preset to seed the sexlab stat which is actually what ashal is doing with the core vanilla npc traits for the next release. (unfortunately the npc traits are pretty inconsistent to be used to seed sexlab stats imo) what i thought (after seeing the portion of script ashal sent to me to show how he plan to seed sexlab stats to npcs) was that the sexlab stats will come for certain key characteristics from whatever trait they have. Below is an excerpt of the traits

// Seed Sexuality

float Straight = rand((Level*0.1f), (Level*0.5f)) + std::sqrt(Energy * rand(0.3f, 0.5f)) + (Assistance * 1.30f);

float Gay = rand((Level*0.1f), (Level*0.5f)) + std::sqrt(Energy * rand(0.1f, 0.4f)) + (Assistance * 1.20f);

// Very aggressive / frenzied - make more likely to have had more

if (Aggression > 1.0f){

Straight *= rand(1.1f, 1.5f);

Gay *= rand(1.0f, 1.5f);

}

// Cowardly - less likely to have had partners

if (Confidence == 0.0f){

Straight *= rand(0.3f, 0.7f);

Gay *= rand(0.3f, 0.7f);

}

// Chance for never having had a certain type

Straight = rand(1, 9) == 1 ? 0.0f : std::floor(Straight);

Gay = rand(1, 5) == 1 ? 0.0f : std::floor(Gay);

// Seed time spent

float TimeSpent = (Straight + Gay) * rand(4.0f, 16.0f);

float Males, Females;

if (Sex == 1){

Males = std::floor(Straight);

Females = std::floor(Gay);

}

else{

Females = std::floor(Straight);

Males = std::floor(Gay);

So what i was hoping to do is that eventually someone with scripting ability can change these scripts to also take into account the core traits that this data gathering has accomplished.

So for example some one who is confident (vanilla trait) + dominant + hypersexual + not chaste (aka haelga) would have a high sexlab stat based on the summation of the following modifiers. I havent fully thought out what will the likely weightage be for each trait but if you notice i think this project would have collected most of the traits that modders can use to work out the sexlab stats

Your own format is closer to the final .json so just stick to that.

In fact I'm working on combining the two - i.e. to add attributes/traits from luffyboy's template. I'm going to bed now, but we can discuss the details later today.

Ahh feel free to do whichever at the end of the day ill convert all the files! :)

Windhelm People (1.8): attachicon.gifcities_1_8_windhelm_people_y_sengaku_v_0_1_for_temp_v4.xlsx

Edit: Aren't people from Dragonborn missing in NPCs list above?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:People

I didnt want to clog up the thread with the dragonborn people list yet. plus that might require a dlc esm master  (which although i have some people somehow even after all this time and skyrim is so cheap now still dont) will do that after the main skyrim is completed! :)

Archived