[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

What is it, Anal?  :P I liked my friend, awesome and hot as always  ;)  

Thanks Lady, Vaginal, I did my best!

it is very difficult to align actors with specific position like spoon

but you know it.

your animation are amazing is there going to be a new bed animations like doggy and missionary cause in doggy c the female is like a dead sim :$ and maybe a romantic missionary 

Thank you very much

doggy C Bed is very old anim, i will make new version later, maybe, if I have time!

Romantic missionary? Why not if Lady did not do before ;)

Thank You Amra72 for the new Update 1.2A :D

You are very secret with your new Update.

mfg

Oh, yes! is minor Update, but glad you enjoy.

One more for next update

Spoon B

post-125769-0-74017500-1450463235_thumb.gif

What is it, Anal?  :P I liked my friend, awesome and hot as always  ;)  

Thanks Lady, Vaginal, I did my best!

it is very difficult to align actors with specific position like spoon

but you know it.

your animation are amazing is there going to be a new bed animations like doggy and missionary cause in doggy c the female is like a dead sim :$ and maybe a romantic missionary 

Thank you very much

doggy C Bed is very old anim, i will make new version later, maybe, if I have time!

Romantic missionary? Why not if Lady did not do before ;)

Thank You Amra72 for the new Update 1.2A :D

You are very secret with your new Update.

mfg

Oh, yes! is minor Update, but glad you enjoy.

One more for next update

Spoon B

Yeah, You always make your best, and always is great and you know it.  :P 

I know how it's complex. Too bad there is no animate morphing penis as you have in Fallout. This would facilitate this alignment.  :( 

In the Bed, I never did, but It would be interesting to see something from the master of hardcore sex animations create something like that. Feel free.  ;)  

I have a problem everything works but not in bed there's no interactions for bed only floor and couch why?Can someone explain me?

I have a problem everything works but not in bed there's no interactions for bed only floor and couch why?Can someone explain me?

Hello Amra72, first thank you very much for your excellent work. Your anims run very well in my sim world and I love it to watch. Now I saw you have some lesbian anims too and I tried to get them without success. Is there a chance to get them here on lovers lab? would be great I am cut from many sites because of my over caring windows 10 guarding :-/

Hugs from me :D

Love the animations thats to come :P:heart:

I have got a wierd thing going on when i try to download 1.2a, i had a pc-crash and lost a lot of files and after i reinstalled windows 8.1 whenever i try to download your animationpack 1.2a it says:  Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.2a.solitairetheme8 and not a rar file as one would expect. after i have downloaded the file it opens up solitaie and nothing else happens. the same with the cum mask files. I am able to download the old one 1.2 from the frontpage allright so i was just wondering if anybody else have this wierd glitch or if it's something gone wrong after my reinstall :dodgy: 

Anyway i had already downloaded 1.2a from before but wanted the cum mask package file, and thats when i saw this rather strange thing :lol: I bet someone in hell invented the computer because i have never sworn so much before i started out on this type of machine-toy back in the stoneage sometime :lol: Happy yuletime and soon a happy new year :D  :heart: :heart: :heart: