So, I'm still pretty new to modding as a whole, and if there has been an answer to this question that I didn't see... that's extremely likely.

I have a bug that, after being arrested, the guard will approach my character, apply various bits of bondage (Gag, collar, wrist binds), and then just.... stand there indefinitely.

If I turn off the arrest scene, SOMETIMES they'll take me back to the prison, but at that point, the same thing happens where everyone just stands there indefinitely with nothing happening.

Any idea what may be causing this?

On 2/11/2020 at 11:51 PM, kajowwojak said:

So, I'm still pretty new to modding as a whole, and if there has been an answer to this question that I didn't see... that's extremely likely.

I have a bug that, after being arrested, the guard will approach my character, apply various bits of bondage (Gag, collar, wrist binds), and then just.... stand there indefinitely.

If I turn off the arrest scene, SOMETIMES they'll take me back to the prison, but at that point, the same thing happens where everyone just stands there indefinitely with nothing happening.

Do you have Fus Ro D-oh installed?

OK, back to mod compatabilities:

We have POP and we have Raven Beak Prison remastered.

Basically the conflict is with the guards/arrest diaogue, and back in 2017 we have a patch. So it is doable.

My approach to it is anyway to have RBPr before POP in my load order and let POP win any conflict.

What I am wondering is if it would be possible for POP to somehow register RBP as a valid destination, handover and be done with it.

Wouldn't that be an expandable idea? I could imagine a few more prison-like mods.

Would it require some modification/API usage on the "receiving mod's end" to take in some prisoners and start with whatever quest the have in mind to handle criminal visitors?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Maitso said:

*edit* Indeed attaches the selected outfit when comitting a non-violent crime (or adding the bounty for non-violent). however, it only gets attached when you're in the cell, instead of the usual at the point one gets handed over to the jailor.

Yes, that is correct. 

On 1/23/2020 at 3:22 AM, Seeker999 said:

I wish I had tested POP arrest earlier in my pt, but I didn't and I have a problem. From the debug menu I triggered a major arrest. It only worked if a guard was really close to me, otherwise I got a message that X wasn't a POP captor. I'm not sure who was meant, a follower or a passing guard, but I did finally get arrested. The guard does his thing, I follow him to jail and the Jail Master. FREEZE. Always at the point where my stuff is going to be put into the evidence chest.

I tried disabling some mods, I tried w/ follower arrested with me and not arrested. I don't know what else to try. I'm attaching mod list, LOOT, logs, and settings. I appreciate any help you can give me.

ConSkrybe.log 13.25 kB · 0 downloads LOOT.txt 4.24 kB · 3 downloads Mod List.txt 6.18 kB · 3 downloads Papyrus.0.log 32.48 kB · 1 download Papyrus.1.log 43.31 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 27.01 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.3.log 43.45 kB · 0 downloads POP settings.bmp 35.99 MB · 1 download SUM settings.bmp 25.73 MB · 0 downloads

Make sure to use the latest/match versions of POP and SUM, then re-post a new log. 

Also, it seems like your SkyUI does not display MCM text input options; update and/or reinstall SkyUI.  

On 2/1/2020 at 7:02 AM, Nohrin said:

Is it possible to create a list of items that will NOT be taken from the player when arrested? I would like to keep my wigs on if possible.

I do not use wigs, do you know which slot they are using? 

On 2/2/2020 at 5:50 AM, Delzaron said:

What are all the dependencies for version 4.44 ?

They are listed in the OP.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:50 AM, Delzaron said:

By the way, how the mod works to get player crime importance (I noted stuff triggered by prison overhaul differs if you killed a chicken or several peoples) ?

Crime is differentiated by the bounty amount, and whether it is violent (murder, assault) or non-violent (stealing). 

On 2/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, Delzaron said:

For example, how Prison overhaul distinguish minor and major crime ?

Minor, major crimes -> bounty amount. 

Violent crimes -> API's "GetCrimeGoldViolent()"

On 2/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, Delzaron said:

How you detect follower (by the way, it's not working well, i think some followers mods are incompatible) ?

With a quest alias, filled by matching a set of conditions.

POP only supports the followers that are marked as such. (as per vanilla) 

On 2/2/2020 at 7:27 PM, Zaflis said:

- They spawn inside doors when i come outside from shops and get stuck there.

Just walk away, they will teleport again.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:27 PM, Zaflis said:

- It got so bad i couldn't even sleep in breezehome because there was enemies near. I used the no clipping command to see what's outside but nothing.

Never had that happen, but you could just go outside, and they should follow you. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:06 AM, bstylez said:

hi there, love the mod but is there any way i can get the jailer/bounty hunter binding spell for myself to use?

It's not a spell per se, but one can be made quite easily. 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:08 AM, Numerals said:

Haven't checked this in a while and I'm not a fan of forcing Hardcore (I prefer longer sentences for RP purposes with waiting/sleeping to speed things up, and Hardcore prevents it). Can it just be an option for violent crimes to toggle hardcore?

(Or is it already one? Haven't used the actual new versions yet)

Hardcore is only forced for violent crimes, yes. 

On 2/11/2020 at 2:38 AM, TsukiDragon said:

Been away for awhile, just installed SUM 1.41 and POP 444.  When I trigger the bounty (major) a guard approaches, challenges me but when I say arrest me he and every guard near by just start blabbering their entire guard lines and never do arrest me.   I've installed this several times and all the prerequisites are working fine. Help.

You need to match SUM and POP versions (POP x.44 with SUM x.44) or use the latest versions available of both.  

On 2/11/2020 at 5:51 PM, kajowwojak said:

Is this on SE? If not, what version of POP, SUM? Also, I need a log. 

On 2/13/2020 at 6:10 PM, Durante said:

Suggestion: Make jail master use leveled list bandit template and use its traits? That way on each arrest it will be a different unique looking NPC.

But they are Jailmasters, they should be the same.  

On 2/21/2020 at 5:00 AM, Jappa123 said:

Hmm, something weird happeneing when i'm trying to enter name of DD outfit in Call/Arrest mcm menu, basically when i type name of the outfit and click enter/accept name of the outfit disappear and it's always empty no matter what.

Update your SkyUI mod. 

On 2/21/2020 at 7:44 AM, worik said:

OK, back to mod compatabilities:

We have POP and we have Raven Beak Prison remastered.

Basically the conflict is with the guards/arrest diaogue, and back in 2017 we have a patch. So it is doable.

My approach to it is anyway to have RBPr before POP in my load order and let POP win any conflict.

What I am wondering is if it would be possible for POP to somehow register RBP as a valid destination, handover and be done with it.

Wouldn't that be an expandable idea? I could imagine a few more prison-like mods.

Would it require some modification/API usage on the "receiving mod's end" to take in some prisoners and start with whatever quest the have in mind to handle criminal visitors?

I'll have to try that mod. 

I am fairly sure that the only thing needed is for RBPr to add its own branch to the guard dialogue, then the player can choose the prison. 

11 hours ago, Durante said:

What do you mean the same? You want me to believe the same jailmaster is teleporting across Skyrim's jails waiting for me to be arrested? ?

Makes sense, my Jailer doesn't arrest NPC, so the only work she has - all day, week, year - is to wait for the PC to be arrested  ?

Now I feel a bit bad for her, for me being such a lawful citizen ?

On 3/6/2020 at 1:11 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Makes sense, my Jailer doesn't arrest NPC, so the only work she has - all day, week, year - is to wait for the PC to be arrested  ?

Now I feel a bid bad for her, for me being such a lawful citizen ?

Ha! So am I. But then I installed destructible skyrim and can't help but bag bounties by breaking chairs and tables in a busy room with my clumsy ass ?