On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, sinsakusa1 said:

Downloaded this mod to give it a try because i still had the old PO installed. I also had the problem of missing MCM menu and also other mods couldn't even tell it was installed. I tried the SetStage command and that didn't work either. I reinstalled PO and i got a message i didn't need both so delete PO. That means it can read itself but nothing else can. I also tried older versions. Went as far back as 3.42 test the command line with each one and nothing. 

Install it as per post No. 2. 

I am having issue with get the POP to run properly on arrest. Getting stuck at the arrest animation for a while without advanced and then having the dialog with the guard to either pay bounty or go to jail and then repeat the cycle

edit: fixed it by remove one of the option, pose or something, but new problem arise with jailer not doing anything despite used unstuck jailer

Coming back to Skyrim after several months off, I installed the latest version of POP (3.53) and set the MCM Prison Outfit to Naked.  When arrested, my follower was stripped naked, but my PC was clothed in prison rags.  I also tried setting Prison Outfit to shoes only, and again, when arrested, my follower was stripped (except for her shoes) and my PC was again clothed in prison rags.  Is this a known problem?

12 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Coming back to Skyrim after several months off, I installed the latest version of POP (3.53) and set the MCM Prison Outfit to Naked.  When arrested, my follower was stripped naked, but my PC was clothed in prison rags.  I also tried setting Prison Outfit to shoes only, and again, when arrested, my follower was stripped (except for her shoes) and my PC was again clothed in prison rags.  Is this a known problem?

Were you arrested for petty crimes as that leaves you clothed in prisoner rags (I use POP to control my levelling speed so I use petty crime a lot)

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Were you arrested for petty crimes as that leaves you clothed in prisoner rags (I use POP to control my levelling speed so I use petty crime a lot)

Ah yes, it was a petty crime arrest.  So I guess I understand why my PC was clothed, but shouldn't my follower be treated the same?

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

Ah yes, it was a petty crime arrest.  So I guess I understand why my PC was clothed, but shouldn't my follower be treated the same?

No idea on followers I'm afraid, I never use them as they just get in the way

I've had to turn off bounty hunters again.  I was hoping they would work with this latest version, and they did, sort of.  My PC had gotten a major bounty from causing an explosion at the alchemy table in Breezehome (thanks, FMEA mod!) but stayed inside the house until the boss BH showed up.  He appeared next to my PC in the master bedroom upstairs, summoned his two assistants (one of whom, because of the close quarters, only had his legs in the room, the other half was sticking through the roof), and then with the 3 BHs, Lydia, my PC, and her follower, Skyrim couldn't find a way to move them out of the bedroom.  I tried to use the debug option to teleport to the jailer, but the boss BH was left outside the jail, and my PC was put into a never ending animation running between the jailer and the door.  I assume she was trying to get back to the boss BH, but she couldn't get through the door because the two BH assistants were in the way. Ah well, Skyrim being Skyrim again.  This is still my favorite mod.

I'm reloading a save and hope to see her arrested by normal guards when she leaves the house.

Ok, It works much more smoothly without a follower.  I spent all afternoon trying to get through an arrest/punishment/release sequence, and the only one that worked without me having to stop and reload was when I told my follower to stay behind in Breezehome.  Most of the glitches seemed to be related to having too many actors in one place at one time.  For example, I would recommend adding an MCM option to exclude the cage scenario if a follower is included, since during my cage experience with a follower involved my follower, the male prisoner, and my PC all being ejected from the cage by Skyrim's oddities, whereas when I ran through it with only my PC it worked perfectly.

The sexist guards mod always has the guards saying dialogue along the lines of "gonna throw the prisoner in with the dogs tonight". I don't suppose you could add that as one of the punishments?

On 7/12/2018 at 5:39 AM, waiyan said:

How can I fix the punisher freezing in attack animation when he whipps my character in the cell? Also my character stagger and immediately released from restraints when she is whipped. How can I fix that too?

Yeah... Recently that has been happening a lot to me too. Im not sure if its a mod conflict or anything but if you find out whats causing it, or if anyone does it would be greatly appreciated on how to fix that issue!

Hi @Inte,

I just ran my load order through Tes5Edit and came up with a question regarding POP (latest version) and its world edits. Maybe you (or somebody else?) could shed some light on it?

I noticed that POP includes many (dozens) Navmeshs from all over Skyrim, including in cells like Hlaalu farm exterior where I as far as I can tell your mod doesn't actually place or change anything. Several of those Navmeshs are identical to those of Skyrim.esm. Is there a technical reason for all those Navmeshs being there, does your mod somehow need them in their vanilla state?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm playing with several world editing mods (town/city overhauls, landscape/nature mods) which conflict with the original Skyrim.esm Navmeshs that POP forwards and placing POP at the very top of my load order seems a bit dubious to me. Also, it looks like POP doesn't include USLEEP or DLC changes to Navmeshes and cell records where they are included in the .esp and I don't want to miss those. I can probably do some Tes5Edit surgery to match things to my load order, but I wanted to ask first if that maybe is an altogether futile thing to try.

Thanks!

On 7/16/2018 at 6:00 PM, El_Duderino said:

Hi @Inte,

I just ran my load order through Tes5Edit and came up with a question regarding POP (latest version) and its world edits. Maybe you (or somebody else?) could shed some light on it?

I noticed that POP includes many (dozens) Navmeshs from all over Skyrim, including in cells like Hlaalu farm exterior where I as far as I can tell your mod doesn't actually place or change anything. Several of those Navmeshs are identical to those of Skyrim.esm. Is there a technical reason for all those Navmeshs being there, does your mod somehow need them in their vanilla state?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm playing with several world editing mods (town/city overhauls, landscape/nature mods) which conflict with the original Skyrim.esm Navmeshs that POP forwards and placing POP at the very top of my load order seems a bit dubious to me. Also, it looks like POP doesn't include USLEEP or DLC changes to Navmeshes and cell records where they are included in the .esp and I don't want to miss those. I can probably do some Tes5Edit surgery to match things to my load order, but I wanted to ask first if that maybe is an altogether futile thing to try.

Thanks!

Inte can answer this properly, but at a guess I would imagine they are there for the Bounty Hunters. One of the settings in the MCM allows BH to pursue the pc indoors

On 7/16/2018 at 6:00 PM, El_Duderino said:

Hi @Inte,

Thanks!

A quick question, please?

Do any of these affect Mixwater Mill?  There seems to be some weirdness there that I am encountering there with both followers and Paradise Halls enslaved NPCs, when both just bunk off into shops/houses immediately after going north on the road past the blacksmiths, and the slave disappears out of the PAHE slave count (and out of sight - the marker is still there for both PAHE and an NPC tracker mod I use, but the erstwhile slave can no longer be seen at all, either visually, or with console)  

Thanks @Slorm, I'll wait for further confirmation but I was already afraid that something this might be the case. Though it won't stop me from experimenting with Tes5Edit -- I've just removed all of the Navmeshes from POP's exterior cells and now I'll get myself a nice bounty and see what happens then. (Probably it will explode right my face, but at least then I'll know what not to do, LOL). I want to stop my other mods with world/navmesh having quite so many issues -- though if I do end up breaking POP completely I wouldn't have gained anything really. Oh well, time to tinker!

@donkeywho, l don't remember seeing a Mixwater Mill cell in there... then again, I might have just missed it among the many cells, and is that even the cell's name? The vanilla Skyrim Mixwater Mill was so small who knows what they named the cell? (I'm using the Legendary Cities mod and have a nice little hamlet there now). Anyway -- I've never observed such a drastic pathing weirdness as you described in my game (but then I'm using neither PAHE nor a character tracker mod). I do however see quite a lot of navmesh problems with POP and my other world editing mods really not liking each other (Legendary Cities, ETaC, JK's Light are the main offenders here, I suppose, and 3DNPC is also a constant in my game which comes with its fair share of world edits, too).

1 hour ago, El_Duderino said:

@donkeywho, l don't remember seeing a Mixwater Mill cell in there... then again, I might have just missed it among the many cells, and is that even the cell's name? The vanilla Skyrim Mixwater Mill was so small who knows what they named the cell? (I'm using the Legendary Cities mod and have a nice little hamlet there now). Anyway -- I've never observed such a drastic pathing weirdness as you described in my game (but then I'm using neither PAHE nor a character tracker mod). I do however see quite a lot of navmesh problems with POP and my other world editing mods really not liking each other (Legendary Cities, ETaC, JK's Light are the main offenders here, I suppose, and 3DNPC is also a constant in my game which comes with its fair share of world edits, too).

Thanks

There might be a useful clue in the 3DNPC comment.  I have that installed this game, and I did notice some odd NPC behaviour in Mixwater as I tried to play my way through it from a local starting point, immediately prior to things going squiff.  I think I'll just avoid that route in future ?

Took the mod for a test run and ran into a number of issues with the latest version:

* The Jailer can be female even if I set the gender for cell punishment to male. Needs to be consistent.

* Cell punishment only gives me a selection of my aggressive animations(about 20), but the same list is much longer in sex scenes from other mods(Radiant Prostitution, Sexlab Defeat, Cursed Loot). (With Defeat installed you can bring up a list to show the available animations for the current scene.). Trying to change the tag of the scene with SexLab tools has no effect. Poor tag detection or animation restriction?

* No punishment scenes in the pillory with only sex options chosen in the menu, and punishment by tags(pillory).

* Only whipping can happen in the XCross and the Wheel and not as often as I set it to happen in the menu. There are a few XCross animations that could be used here at least.

* I seem to get the XCross or the Wheel more often than I want to(reloaded because I wanted the pillory). It would be nice if these could be disabled in the menu so we can get the options we like instead of relying on rng.

* Tired from the number of times I had to reload to get the scene I wanted to see, without actually getting to it.

Do we need to make a clean save if updating from v3.50 or what's the problem here?

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, Devianne said:

I am having issue with get the POP to run properly on arrest. Getting stuck at the arrest animation for a while without advanced and then having the dialog with the guard to either pay bounty or go to jail and then repeat the cycle

edit: fixed it by remove one of the option, pose or something, but new problem arise with jailer not doing anything despite used unstuck jailer

Log?

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, Pickle_Juice said:

I have that issue... but... is not getting fix in that way, i'm trying in it on Solitude, when the Guard takes the PC to the jailer, they look at each other and the PC just stays there unable to move, i did the "unstuck Jailer" and just floats next to me.

Try 'Move player to jailer'. 

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, PubliusNV said:

I've had to turn off bounty hunters again.  I was hoping they would work with this latest version, and they did, sort of.  My PC had gotten a major bounty from causing an explosion at the alchemy table in Breezehome (thanks, FMEA mod!) but stayed inside the house until the boss BH showed up.  He appeared next to my PC in the master bedroom upstairs, summoned his two assistants (one of whom, because of the close quarters, only had his legs in the room, the other half was sticking through the roof), and then with the 3 BHs, Lydia, my PC, and her follower, Skyrim couldn't find a way to move them out of the bedroom.  I tried to use the debug option to teleport to the jailer, but the boss BH was left outside the jail, and my PC was put into a never ending animation running between the jailer and the door.  I assume she was trying to get back to the boss BH, but she couldn't get through the door because the two BH assistants were in the way. Ah well, Skyrim being Skyrim again.  This is still my favorite mod.

I'm reloading a save and hope to see her arrested by normal guards when she leaves the house.

Never teleport to the jailer until he/she takes over. Instead do one of the following.

1. Change 'Teleport to jail' to 'Once'. Option is in the POP MCM's 'General' page. OR

2. Go in console, click on the BH Boss (or your captor) and type TC and hit enter. Exit console. You should now have movement controls of the BHB. Move him/her to a more favorable spot. Don't worry your PC will obediently follow. Type TC again in console to go back to your PC.   

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:40 AM, PubliusNV said:

Ok, It works much more smoothly without a follower.  I spent all afternoon trying to get through an arrest/punishment/release sequence, and the only one that worked without me having to stop and reload was when I told my follower to stay behind in Breezehome.  Most of the glitches seemed to be related to having too many actors in one place at one time.  For example, I would recommend adding an MCM option to exclude the cage scenario if a follower is included, since during my cage experience with a follower involved my follower, the male prisoner, and my PC all being ejected from the cage by Skyrim's oddities, whereas when I ran through it with only my PC it worked perfectly.

That could happen if a mod overrides the navmesh modifications POP makes to the cage cells.

Make sure POP is last in your load order. 

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, letterman said:

The sexist guards mod always has the guards saying dialogue along the lines of "gonna throw the prisoner in with the dogs tonight". I don't suppose you could add that as one of the punishments?

Bestiality? Most likely not. 

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, Kakabishan said:

Yeah... Recently that has been happening a lot to me too. Im not sure if its a mod conflict or anything but if you find out whats causing it, or if anyone does it would be greatly appreciated on how to fix that issue!

Sounds like a low health issue.