4 hours ago, Dibidida said:

I am having trouble with I think POP SE causing CTD at Dragonsreach prison.

Do you mean that you get a CTD when you enter Dragonsreach dungeon on your own?

Or do you mean that you get a CTD when you are arrested and taken to Dragonsreach dungeon?

On 2/24/2021 at 7:20 PM, Novatham said:

Zaz and FNIS are all up to date and stuff. What happens with me is that the guard will whip my character like 3 times so the animation is there. The guard then stands there for the remaining time. (Also in SE)

For me they don't even whip three times. They just stand there, but it works for the warden. We might have a mod that makes changes to guards that conflicts with zaz. I'm going to look into it and see if I can find anything, but it's strange that it's only the guards in the prison who's affected. In the pillory it works like it should.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:39 PM, Herowynne said:

I play on SE and the whipping animation works for me.

I believe the whipping animation is from Zaz. Make sure you have the latest version of Zaz for SE, and make sure you run FNIS.

They work for the guards in prison too? Because the issue isn't whipping animations in general.

On 2/24/2021 at 9:04 PM, Nymra said:

do you use any combat mods and/or TK Dodge? 

I'm using Requiem and Wildcat. Requiem has a lot of combat AI changes compared to vanilla so that could be the culprit in my case. I don't know about Wildcat. I could try disabling that next time I get sent to prison.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:43 AM, Herowynne said:

Do you mean that you get a CTD when you enter Dragonsreach dungeon on your own?

Or do you mean that you get a CTD when you are arrested and taken to Dragonsreach dungeon?

It is both, the first few times I tried it being led there. Then I tried just going there and it still CTD.

16 minutes ago, Dibidida said:

I was wrong it was not POP SE it ended up being a version of SkoomaWhore SE. I found a different conversion and now all seems well.

Many thanks for coming back to report your result! I am pleased to hear that it is working okay for you now!

I just got a DM asking how to obtain Prison Overhaul Patched (POP) for Skyrim SE, so I though it would be useful to post the answer here.

The Skyrim SE conversion is available from this mod's main page.

• Go to POP's main mod page (there is a link below).
  • Click the big green "Download this file" button.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the list of available files.
  • Click the gray Download button for file "xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 461 SE.zip" which is my official conversion for Skyrim SE.

For the first time, my PC was in prison for almost 2 game weeks without anything game breaking happening. *Knock on wood* :) I'm not sure why; I've played with nothing but this mod and requirements and not had it work so well for ANY length of time. Only issue I had was whipping sometimes happens in the cage even though it's disabled, and cage happening too often. Stuff like that.

1 hour ago, ShenGo said:

why are there no options to disable male followers getting butt raped?

I cannot answer that question, but I will say that I only allow myself to get arrested when I have no follower or one female follower.

(POP arrest does not work well for me when I have more than one follower.)

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

I cannot answer that question, but I will say that I only allow myself to get arrested when I have no follower or one female follower.

(POP arrest does not work well for me when I have more than one follower.)

I never use female followers unless I have no choice (example: Serana), so this is pretty important to me, lol. I've never seen my male follower punish my PC when I actually wanted him to, but MAN does this mod love pretending he's a woman... :/ In fact, it seems like if she has a follower, I'm more likely to watch HIM get punished than my character...

1 hour ago, recentcabbage said:

In the 461 SE version, the door closes too fast and jailer will be blocked.

I dont know whether it is related with the time scale function in pop

I have not encountered that problem. I do not know if that issue is related to time scale. For reference, I do not change any time scale settings in my game.

12 minutes ago, JerseyWalrus said:

whenever these default animations come up, they never allow any other animation from the animation list to come up for selection.

Are you playing Skyrim LE or SE?

I have all the Zap animations enabled, and I have not seen this problem occur on SE.

It is true that the Zap animations are unpolished by today's standards, so you might want to disable them for that reason.