Unsupported on males for now. Is there demand for this?

Yes please. I tried using it with Sexlab Gender spell but didnt work

Would also like to see a male version :).

Version 1.2 of Egg Factory does work with males, you just need to activate under the MCM menu.

Unsupported on males for now. Is there demand for this?

Yes please. I tried using it with Sexlab Gender spell but didnt work

Would also like to see a male version :).

Version 1.2 of Egg Factory does work with males, you just need to activate under the MCM menu.

I didn't have a set of male grunts handy, so you may want to find a set and drop them in Data\Sound\FX\EggFactory\Labor_m as well.

• 2 months later...

can we get an update on when the next version might be out btw?

still eagerly awaiting NPC support :D

thanks for this awesome mod btw, its a lot of fun :D

NPC support is on the back-burner while I work on some other stuff like rolling in the NIO patch that's now on the archived boards.

It's a busy time of year for me, so "after the holidays" seems most likely for the next release.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MorePrinniesDood,

I attempted to code up the requested patch, but as I can't get the CK to let me compile ANY papyrus scripts. :( ... I am posting the suggested patch here.

As I said before, I would love to test this for you.

diff -r Patched_EggFactory.psc EggFactoryScript.psc
--- a/EggFactoryScript.psc    Fri Jan 08 19:54:07 2016 -0500
+++ b/EggFactoryScript.psc    Fri Jan 08 20:25:09 2016 -0500
@@ -57,10 +57,18 @@

int property rapidgrowth=0 auto hidden

+Bool Function is_slif_installed()
+    Return Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
+Endfunction
+
 Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
     mySelf = caster
     if(initial_belly_scale<-10.0)
-        initial_belly_scale=NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(myself,"NPC Belly",False)
+        if (is_slif_installed())
+            initial_belly_scale=GetFloatValue(myself, "Egg Factory"+"slif_belly", 0.0)
+        else
+            initial_belly_scale=NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(myself,"NPC Belly",False)
+        endif
     endif
     current_belly_scale=initial_belly_scale
     last_hour_checked=Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()*24.0
@@ -248,9 +256,15 @@

Event OnUpdate()

+    bool slif_installed = is_slif_installed()
+
     ; Uninstall Cleanup
     if( EggFactoryUninstallToggle.GetValueInt() as bool == true )
-        NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(mySelf,"NPC Belly",initial_belly_scale,false)
+        if (slif_installed)
+            SLIF_Main.inflate(mySelf, "Egg Factory", "slif_belly", initial_belly_scale)
+        else
+            NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(mySelf,"NPC Belly",initial_belly_scale,false)
+        endif
 ;        mySelf.RemovePerk(EggFactoryRapid)
         mySelf.RemovePerk(EggFactory)
         UnregisterForUpdate()
@@ -329,12 +343,24 @@
         endif

if(current_belly_scale > EggFactoryMaxScale.GetValue())
-            NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(myself,"NPC Belly",EggFactoryMaxScale.GetValue(),false)
+            if (slif_installed)
+                SLIF_Main.inflate(myself, "Egg Factory", "slif_belly", EggFactoryMaxScale.GetValue())
+            else
+                NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(myself,"NPC Belly",EggFactoryMaxScale.GetValue(),false)
+            endif
         else
-            NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(myself,"NPC Belly",current_belly_scale,false)
+            if (slif_installed)
+                SLIF_Main.inflate(myself, "Egg Factory", "slif_belly", current_belly_scale)
+            else
+                NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(myself,"NPC Belly",current_belly_scale,false)
+            endif
         endif
     else
-        NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(mySelf,"NPC Belly",initial_belly_scale,false)
+        if (slif_installed)
+            SLIF_Main.inflate(myself, "Egg Factory", "slif_belly", initial_belly_scale)
+        else
+            NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(mySelf,"NPC Belly",initial_belly_scale,false)
+        endif
         mySelf.RemovePerk(EggFactory)
     endif

Small issue I am having with this is that whenever my character goes in to labor after getting back up the feet are sunk underground. I thought it was a problem with hdt high heels but I noticed that this only happens after going into labor.

Actually this issue may be caused by something else. I'll try and uninstall and see what happens.

I seem to have a slight issue: I crafted an Amulet of Labor Lock and equipted it before picking up  the Suspicious Chaurus Egg, after the first set of pregnancy alerts (Cramps/Labor) I don't get any other alerts and nor does the the belly expand, even if I use Pregnancy Draughts or wait for several in-game days at a time. Is this a problem with the way I installed or something else. I have the required skeleton, skse version and a body with belly node scaling, so I don't know what's happening. If it's a problem on my end I can upload a list of my current mods if it will help out.

I seem to have a slight issue: I crafted an Amulet of Labor Lock and equipted it before picking up  the Suspicious Chaurus Egg, after the first set of pregnancy alerts (Cramps/Labor) I don't get any other alerts and nor does the the belly expand, even if I use Pregnancy Draughts or wait for several in-game days at a time. Is this a problem with the way I installed or something else. I have the required skeleton, skse version and a body with belly node scaling, so I don't know what's happening. If it's a problem on my end I can upload a list of my current mods if it will help out.

Your belly isn't scaling up any more, or isn't at all? If you're getting no growth past a certain point, you've probably hit the max belly size, which you can adjust in the mod config menu. If you're getting no growth at all, it's a body/skeleton issue, and you may need to rebuild the body in bodyslide.

The 1.4 version is at last up for download. Here's the changes, biggest among them is that you now need NetImmerse Override installed.

1.4 release:
        Now uses, and requires NetImmmerse Override.
        Aspects. Gain minor gameplay benefits after you've laid a lot of one type of egg.
        Re-did the labor process with more distinct stages.
        Once your water breaks, you will get a penalty to stamina regen, and NPCs may react as if you are diseased.
        Body armor is no longer force-unequipped for labor. Wear something bottomless if you don't want it stained.
        Dragon egg can be smelted into dragon bones. Don't worry, they'd do the same to your young.
        Breast growth now functions very differently. Breasts will grow while you're in late pregnancy, and shrink a little while you're not pregnant. You can configure the shrink/grow rates in the mod configuration menu.
        Tweaked gestation rates for large bird egg, chauras egg.
        The false dragonstone has been moved from bandit loot tables to dragon.

Your belly isn't scaling up any more, or isn't at all? If you're getting no growth past a certain point, you've probably hit the max belly size, which you can adjust in the mod config menu. If you're getting no growth at all, it's a body/skeleton issue, and you may need to rebuild the body in bodyslide.

Te belly wasn't scaling at all, I think then the source of the problem would be the body as I have the XP23 Maximum Skeleton. I checked to see if the belly would grow for the "Adiposian" race(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33153-the-adiposian-playable-race/) and it does (I used this as I know the belly can grow).  I was using the "ALSL Body TBBP HDT 1_2-31926-1-2" when nothing happened, and because I'm not that good with bodyslide, are there any bodies that you can recommend for use?

Te belly wasn't scaling at all, I think then the source of the problem would be the body as I have the XP23 Maximum Skeleton. I checked to see if the belly would grow for the "Adiposian" race(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33153-the-adiposian-playable-race/) and it does (I used this as I know the belly can grow).  I was using the "ALSL Body TBBP HDT 1_2-31926-1-2" when nothing happened, and because I'm not that good with bodyslide, are there any bodies that you can recommend for use?

Thanks, the new update and the Pregnancy Scaling Body for Bodyslide works perfectly. No more flat belly during pregnancy, once again Thanks.

I'm glad to see you maintaining work on this mod! Just remember to make breast growth possible to be disabled for those of us using Soul Gem Oven 3 or Milk Mod Economy. Love this mod, by the way.

Still is. In fact, belly growth can be disabled in 1.4 by setting a max size of less than 1.0.

support follower?

Getting the effect to "stick" to NPCs, even followers has proven tricky, but it is still something I'd like to do one day.

By the way, if you were the one to release the NIO patch for 1.2 on the new/old/archived boards, speak up so I can credit you properly.

This is one of the most fun mods out there especially when character decides to lay the eggs during battle or conversation :D
But do you have any plans making it compatible with other pregnancy mods - especially Hentai Pregnancy, Estrus Chaurus+ and Estrus Spider+?

This is one of the most fun mods out there especially when character decides to lay the eggs during battle or conversation :D

But do you have any plans making it compatible with other pregnancy mods - especially Hentai Pregnancy, Estrus Chaurus+ and Estrus Spider+?

With the 1.4 release and the switch to NIO, it should play nice with any other NIO-enabled pregnancy mod. I have not been able to experiment and test this personally, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump with a bit of pre-release tease: I'm testing the 1.5 update for any bugs, and hope to have it out by the end of the month. So far, it includes a refactor of the mess that was the old labor code, and items that increase egg production and thus belly size.

Watch this space.

Sweet, can't wait! =)

Hi, im new to skyrim mods, i've met all the requirements expect for the 'A body with support for belly node scaling' part. Everything works expect my character's belly never changed during the pregnancy,  i searched around and tried to tweak around with the body slider but i always ended up with the pregnant belly as my default body. Could you please post a tutorial of some sorts or a link of one that could solve this problem? thanks!

Hi, im new to skyrim mods, i've met all the requirements expect for the 'A body with support for belly node scaling' part. Everything works expect my character's belly never changed during the pregnancy,  i searched around and tried to tweak around with the body slider but i always ended up with the pregnant belly as my default body. Could you please post a tutorial of some sorts or a link of one that could solve this problem? thanks!

For dummies like me:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

You don't need to edit anything, just read carefully what you need, choose your packages and install them. Link for UNP/7B versions is in the description, and you'll get HDT + collision + nodes for hair, breast, belly, butt, vagina and hands. Can't remember if a patch for SoS collision is included or if you need to search for it here, though.

Nice to hear there will be and update :) Any plans for quests? I'm just quest addicted :D