as i suspected .i dont think this can be avoided .because both female and male use the same skeleton ..the xml technically is doing what its intended to do .making collision between the vag and penis bone ..

the mesh has noting to do with this ..its the skeleton and the xml files doing the work .the mesh only determine the area that is effected depending on what bone its connected to ..the fix will be in the xml .. you need to use the havok modifier ot JJF program ..i just downloaded it again...i looked at the vag xml the has been set to collided with group id 23 ...the hdtm.xml has been set to collided with group id 7 ..all the bones(6 total )for the penis hdtm.xml are set to use group id 23 and the pussy bones hdtvagina.xml (only 2 )are set to use group id 7   ..so  group 7 and 23 are colliding ..you could try to turn off the the collision on the hdtm.xml by checking the 23 box ...when a ID box is checked no collision can happen on that ID .

turning off the 23 id can cause it not opening wide enough or nothing will happen.

also changing the hkpcapsuleshape shape radius on the NPC R Pussy02 and NPC L Pussy02 bones might help .but this will effect how wide the vag opens

PS i have made changes to the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file ..use original 3.4 xml hdtm and hdtvagina files with the new hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP ..i have turned off ID 10 in it a body slot ...this may effect breast collision and hair collision to the body ..but may fix the self collision ..

or delet the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file ..it will remove breast bounce and collision .but if the futa mod works after with the cos 3.4 file then the problem is with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

no luck wih your edited bbp file either...guess i will just keep the old version,,

actually i got an idea,,since hdtm.xml has 6 bones,would it be possible to reduce/remove capsule size for the one closest to the vagina and fix the collision this way? will probably look derpy during full penetration but still

Great mod, but I encountered a weird issue with female body mesh. I have a custom-built mod that provides different body meshes for each race, and for some reason if your femalebody_#.nif mesh is located somewhere other than "character assets" folder, vagina physics stop working. I even tried placing it in "character assets" folder with a different name like femalebodyImperial_#.nif - still doesn't work. With my custom mod disabled and all races using standard "character assets/femalebody_#.nif" vagina works just fine.

I'm sure that it's a mesh-related issue because when I use female meshes with HDT vagina other than CoS, everything works great. But I still prefer CoS meshes for a great customisation options in BodySlide. Is there a way to fix it?

you have to replace the custom bodies,find the correct file name and replace it with the cos one,and both 0 and 1 meshes,directory has no effect on the hdt parts.if you installed havok object,,disable the esp,it's absolutely not needed since the xmls are tied to the body itself

Great mod for sure, though I've had some odd behaviors with creatures lately. 

Lets see if I can explain; 

During most canine animations I've tried, it seems the collision is occuring a bit to the left of where the penis and vagina actually are supposed to collide. This causes the 'left wall' to squish in towards the 'right wall'. So instead of spreading, it kind of squishes together, kind of creating an opposite effect. Now I don't think this has happened on all the animations, I haven't gone through every single one yet, but it have so far on most. 

As an experiment I moved the canine about 5 units to the right during one animation, the vagina opened like it should have if the animation had been aligned as such, while if the animation was aligned dead on or to the left, it caused the squish.

I'm just wondering if anybody knows if it is a problem with an xml, or if it is simply animations that aren't quite aligning properly. (They mostly look like they are aligned though). 

Can anyone please help me.  The issue still hasn't been resolved and I've tried quite a bit now.  It only effects females(it seems) and it doesn't effect the player character.

this sounds like a animation problem does it only do it during sex scenes and is it all if them  ?

It does it during all scenes, and I just recently discovered seems to also do it the rest of the time(if a npc is naked their body gets messed up)

as i suspected .i dont think this can be avoided .because both female and male use the same skeleton ..the xml technically is doing what its intended to do .making collision between the vag and penis bone ..

the mesh has noting to do with this ..its the skeleton and the xml files doing the work .the mesh only determine the area that is effected depending on what bone its connected to ..the fix will be in the xml .. you need to use the havok modifier ot JJF program ..i just downloaded it again...i looked at the vag xml the has been set to collided with group id 23 ...the hdtm.xml has been set to collided with group id 7 ..all the bones(6 total )for the penis hdtm.xml are set to use group id 23 and the pussy bones hdtvagina.xml (only 2 )are set to use group id 7   ..so  group 7 and 23 are colliding ..you could try to turn off the the collision on the hdtm.xml by checking the 23 box ...when a ID box is checked no collision can happen on that ID .

turning off the 23 id can cause it not opening wide enough or nothing will happen.

also changing the hkpcapsuleshape shape radius on the NPC R Pussy02 and NPC L Pussy02 bones might help .but this will effect how wide the vag opens

PS i have made changes to the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file ..use original 3.4 xml hdtm and hdtvagina files with the new hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP ..i have turned off ID 10 in it a body slot ...this may effect breast collision and hair collision to the body ..but may fix the self collision ..

or delet the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file ..it will remove breast bounce and collision .but if the futa mod works after with the cos 3.4 file then the problem is with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

no luck wih your edited bbp file either...guess i will just keep the old version,,

actually i got an idea,,since hdtm.xml has 6 bones,would it be possible to reduce/remove capsule size for the one closest to the vagina and fix the collision this way? will probably look derpy during full penetration but still

that might work GenitalsLag01 is the closest to the body GenitalsLag06 is the tip deleting it should do it you need to delete this version NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

Can anyone please help me.  The issue still hasn't been resolved and I've tried quite a bit now.  It only effects females(it seems) and it doesn't effect the player character.

this sounds like a animation problem does it only do it during sex scenes and is it all if them  ?

It does it during all scenes, and I just recently discovered seems to also do it the rest of the time(if a npc is naked their body gets messed up)

i think your problem is with the skeleton or something is overriding the xml files ..the problem is not with COS it is something els

i think your problem is with the skeleton or something is overriding the xml files ..the problem is not with COS it is something els

Huh.  I just went into MO and disabled cLAMS that seemed to fix the issue, and ideas?

Huh.  I just went into MO and disabled cLAMS that seemed to fix the issue, and ideas?

well there is your answer MO is most likely your problem ..why would 90 % of my users have no problem with COS ..i find alot of users have problems with MO

MO makes virtual folders making some mods use the wrong files ..i dont use it so i can't really help you ...CLAMS uses files that is in 5 different folders and those have have different files as well

if any of those files are out of place then you will have problems

i have never encountered this problem before and no one has ever reported it ..COS is very a simple mod .the only way that it would not work if files are not in there correct place or not there at all

im not saying you have installed it incorrectly .its most likely MO installing it the wrong place or order ..it can work with MO

well there is your answer MO is most likely your problem ..why would 90 % of my users have no problem with COS ..i find alot of users have problems with MO

MO makes virtual folders making some mods use the wrong files ..i dont use it so i can't really help you ...CLAMS uses files that is in 5 different folders and those have have different files as well

if any of those files are out of place then you will have problems

i have never encountered this problem before and no one has ever reported it ..COS is very a simple mod .the only way that it would not work if files are not in there correct place or not there at all

im not saying you have installed it incorrectly .its most likely MO installing it the wrong place or order ..it can work with MO

Huh, alright.  Didn't know MO might mess it up.  Thanks for the tip.  I'll try manually installing it here and see what happens.

I saw in your version history that you are working on the hand/neck gap, but maybe you have a solution for my problem. I use the "Remodeled armor for CBBE HDT" mod and this vagina mod (version 3.2). When im naked the character has the COS Body, with hand and neck gaps (except when the weight is set to 100 then there are no problems). When i have the armor on the character has no hand/neck problems (weight 1 or 100 doesn't matter). So i assume there is a weight problem, but both bodies (COS and CT77) are having the exact same sliderpreset and idk what i can do. I would like to keep the weight differences between 1 and 100 because of other mods.

I use MO and have one character with the COSIO body have zero issues with physics and or anything else other than seams at anything other than 100 weight.

there should be no neck hands or feet seams at all that problem has been fixed a long time ago ...unfortuatly i have lost all my recource files including 3dsmax due to a virus attack

so i cannot run test

I use MO and have one character with the COSIO body have zero issues with physics and or anything else other than seams at anything other than 100 weight.

there should be no neck hands or feet seams at all that problem has been fixed a long time ago ...unfortuatly i have lost all my recource files including 3dsmax due to a virus attack

so i cannot run test

I tried a bit around so i can a bit more informations.

With armor (CT77 Body - weight 1): No gap. Forearm and Hands are at weight 1.

Naked (COS body - weight 1): Gap, because the forearm doesn't scale down to 1, it's still on weight 100.

So i copied femalehands_1 and renamed it femalehands_0 (the meshes).

With armor (CT77 Body - weight 1): Gap, because the forearm is scaling to 1, but the hands are still on weight 100.

Naked (COS body - weight 1) No gap. Forearm and Hands are at weight 100.

Conclusion: The forearm from the COS body (version 3.2) doesn't scale down to 1, it's always on weight 100. The weird thing is the i overwrite the CT77 hands with your hands, so idk why this is happening.

I still don't know how to fix the neck gap when the character is naked :-/ like i said 2 posts ago the neck gap is only there when bodyweight < 100.

so i cannot run test

Naked (COS body - weight 1): Gap, because the forearm doesn't scale down to 1, it's still on weight 100.

With armor (CT77 Body - weight 1): Gap, because the forearm is scaling to 1, but the hands are still on weight 100.

Conclusion: The forearm from the COS body (version 3.2) doesn't scale down to 1, it's always on weight 100. The weird thing is the i overwrite the CT77 hands with your hands, so idk why this is happening.

I still don't know how to fix the neck gap when the character is naked :-/ like i said 2 posts ago the neck gap is only there when bodyweight < 100.

why are you using 3.2

so i cannot run test

why are you using 3.2

Last time i played skyrim there was only the 3.2 version and now there is no download (only textures, SAM and creatures). You said you lost all of your work because of a virus and you can't uploaded again, except someone in the thread uploaded the 3.4 version, but i didn't found it.

Edit: Wait.... "inniouti" whatever is the 3.4 Version?

so i cannot run test

why are you using 3.2

Last time i played skyrim there was only the 3.2 version and now there is no download (only textures, SAM and creatures). You said you lost all of your work because of a virus and you can't uploaded again, except someone in the thread uploaded the 3.4 version, but i didn't found it.

CLAMS OF SKYRIM innie outie.rar is 3.4

so i cannot run test

why are you using 3.2

Mh.. same problem there. What file is responsible for my problem? Maybe another mod is causing it.

so i cannot run test

why are you using 3.2

Mh.. same problem there. What file is responsible for my problem? Maybe another mod is causing it.

it may be something with racemenu ..to be sure is to start a new game with a new character

i have seams down the sides of my PCs body and at the hands, neck and feet, i have v3.4 and started a new game, but it could be another mod that i am using to beautify my female imperial and all the other NPCs as well.

here is my load order as set by L.O.O.T. i use wrye bash as my mod manager, and no i refuse to use M.O. as for me it is a PoS

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  [JmV]LTTF.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Dragonborn.esm
06  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.3]
07  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
08  Campfire.esm
09  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  daymoyl.esm
0C  MFVM.esm
0D  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
0E  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.6]
0F  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
10  Havok Breast Physic.esm
11  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
12  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.6]
13  EFFCore.esm
14  AH Hotkeys.esp
15  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.3]
16  Dawnguard Halfsized.esp
17  Dragonborn Halfsized.esp
18  Hearthfire Halfsized.esp
19  HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp
1A  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
1B  LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
1C  AV1AlluringEyes.esp
1D  FISS.esp
1E  DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
1F  WM Flora Fixes.esp
20  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
21  Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
22  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
++  Chesko_MorrowindPotionNames.esp
23  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
24  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
25  Purity.esp
26  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
27  Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
28  DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp
++  BlueSkys.esp
29  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
2A  Elephant'sScriptLatencyTester.esp
2B  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
2C  Mannequin.esp
2D  Snotgurg Equipment HUD.esp
2E  FNISSexyMove.esp
2F  FreckleMania.esp
30  GoToBed.esp
31  UIExtensions.esp
32  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
33  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
34  MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
35  MPAB.esp
36  NARC.esp
37  NoFurnitureActivationWhenSneaking.esp  [Version 1.1]
38  RaceMenu.esp
39  RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp
3A  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
3B  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
3C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3D  SOSRaceMenu.esp
++  Proper Aiming.esp
++  PurityDN.esp
3E  TrueStorms.esp
3F  Auto Unequip Merged.esp
40  SexLabDefeat.esp
++  CorrectGenderAnimations-DG.esp
41  Skyrim Halfsized.esp
42  SkyUI.esp
43  SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
44  SleepTight.esp
45  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
++  TrueStorms-Purity.esp
++  TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-Vanilla.esp
++  WeightlessPickaxe.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
++  Havok Breast Physic.esp
46  Immersive Interiors.esp
47  Merged Armor and Clothing.esp
48  Morrowloot.esp
49  HDT Havok Object.esp
4A  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
4B  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
4C  12FemaleBrows.esp
4D  WM_WidgetMod.esp
4E  DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
4F  FNIS.esp
50  BDSchlongs.esp
51  WATER DG + DB.esp
52  hearthfireextended.esp
++  CorrectGenderAnimations.esp
53  RacialPubicHairProject_v2.1_HairyBandits_EN.esp
++  CorrectGenderAnimations-DB.esp
54  MoreNastyCritters.esp
55  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
56  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
57  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
58  SexLabWerewolves.esp
59  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
5A  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
5B  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
5C  XPMSE.esp
++  Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
5D  BetterQuestObjectives.esp  [Version 1.5.6.1]
5E  EFFDialogue.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp
5F  CACO_Campfire_Patch.esp
++  CACO_CCOR_Patch.esp
++  CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch.esp
60  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
61  InvisEyeFixes.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
62  AddItemMenu.esp
63  AelaStandalone.esp
64  AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
65  SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
66  AR_Serana.esp
67  Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
68  Atlas Legendary.esp
69  Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
6A  Skyrim Better Roads and Bridges - All In One - Merged.esp
6B  maidens of whiterun.esp
6C  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
6D  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
6E  BlackreachOverhaul.esp
6F  getSnowy.esp
70  GoddessDiana.esp
71  iActivate.esp
72  ISC CCF Patch.esp
73  ISC DeadlySpellImpacts Patch.esp
74  ISC WAFR Patch.esp
75  ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
76  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
77  MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
78  NIOVHH.esp
79  NudeYngvildSpirits.esp
7A  QT-Radiant.esp
7B  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
7C  Size Does Matter HF.esp
7D  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
7E  sr_ifpssl.esp
7F  WetFunction.esp
80  Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp  [Version 2.1]
81  HorsesGoneWild.esp  [Version 1.4]
82  Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
83  Sleeping Innkeepers.esp  [Version 1.0]
84  TPFollowers-Elven.esp
85  Frostfall.esp
86  Skyrim Schlongs Merged.esp
87  Mara's Port.esp
88  Aefaymi.esp
89  MashiraFollowersV2.esp
8A  BGsomethingFishy.esp
8B  AKElvenTeenies.esp
8C  Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp
8D  LiFEv1.1.esp
8E  Sassy.esp
8F  Hunterborn.esp
90  Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
91  CACO_Hunterborn_Patch.esp
92  WATER Plants.esp
93  HoldBorderBanners.esp
94  BGbobbleheadsSet1.esp
95  ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp
96  My Home Is Your Home.esp
97  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
98  Lilith.esp
99  Macromancy3.esp
9A  SassyTeen.esp
9B  MashiraFollowersS.esp
9C  Alyce_Follower_01.esp
9D  Queenieangels Colorful Girls.esp
9E  Blue Haired Angels.esp
9F  Angelynaa Ang.esp
A0  Margery Follower.esp
A1  Mei.esp
A2  TPFollowers-Human.esp
A3  Lamae.esp
A4  Avelyn Follower.esp
A5  Bandit.esp
A6  Real Clouds.esp
A7  CACO_LegacyoftheDragonborn_Patch.esp
++  CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp
++  CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp
A8  Hunterborn Campfire Patch.esp
A9  dcc-dm2.esp
AA  Eden.esp
AB  Rielle_Follower_02.esp
AC  FollowerVio.esp
AD  leahsama.esp
AE  Sunniva.esp
AF  Siobhan.esp
B0  Tsuki.esp
B1  WightFemaleFollower_v1.esp
B2  cmuse_yumi_adoptable.esp
B3  GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
B4  LoversVictim.esp
B5  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
B6  BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
B7  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.4]
B8  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

i have seams down the sides of my PCs body and at the hands, neck and feet, i have v3.4 and started a new game, but it could be another mod that i am using to beautify my female imperial and all the other NPCs as well.

here is my load order as set by L.O.O.T. i use wrye bash as my mod manager, and no i refuse to use M.O. as for me it is a PoS

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  [JmV]LTTF.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Dragonborn.esm
08  Campfire.esm
09  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  daymoyl.esm
0C  MFVM.esm
0D  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
13  EFFCore.esm
14  AH Hotkeys.esp
1C  AV1AlluringEyes.esp
1D  FISS.esp
1F  WM Flora Fixes.esp
25  Purity.esp
++  BlueSkys.esp
2C  Mannequin.esp
2E  FNISSexyMove.esp
2F  FreckleMania.esp
30  GoToBed.esp
31  UIExtensions.esp
33  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
35  MPAB.esp
36  NARC.esp
38  RaceMenu.esp
3B  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
3C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3D  SOSRaceMenu.esp
++  Proper Aiming.esp
++  PurityDN.esp
3E  TrueStorms.esp
40  SexLabDefeat.esp
41  Skyrim Halfsized.esp
42  SkyUI.esp
43  SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
44  SleepTight.esp
48  Morrowloot.esp
49  HDT Havok Object.esp
4C  12FemaleBrows.esp
4D  WM_WidgetMod.esp
4F  FNIS.esp
50  BDSchlongs.esp
51  WATER DG + DB.esp
58  SexLabWerewolves.esp
5C  XPMSE.esp
5E  EFFDialogue.esp
++  CACO_CCOR_Patch.esp
61  InvisEyeFixes.esp
62  AddItemMenu.esp
63  AelaStandalone.esp
66  AR_Serana.esp
68  Atlas Legendary.esp
6D  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
6F  getSnowy.esp
70  GoddessDiana.esp
71  iActivate.esp
72  ISC CCF Patch.esp
74  ISC WAFR Patch.esp
76  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
77  MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
78  NIOVHH.esp
7A  QT-Radiant.esp
7E  sr_ifpssl.esp
7F  WetFunction.esp
85  Frostfall.esp
87  Mara's Port.esp
88  Aefaymi.esp
8A  BGsomethingFishy.esp
8B  AKElvenTeenies.esp
8D  LiFEv1.1.esp
8E  Sassy.esp
8F  Hunterborn.esp
92  WATER Plants.esp
98  Lilith.esp
99  Macromancy3.esp
9A  SassyTeen.esp
9F  Angelynaa Ang.esp
A0  Margery Follower.esp
A1  Mei.esp
A3  Lamae.esp
A4  Avelyn Follower.esp
A5  Bandit.esp
A6  Real Clouds.esp
A9  dcc-dm2.esp
AA  Eden.esp
AC  FollowerVio.esp
AD  leahsama.esp
AE  Sunniva.esp
AF  Siobhan.esp
B0  Tsuki.esp
B4  LoversVictim.esp
B8  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

you said you started a new game as well but did you use a preset for it thats the same as the other character

or did you make a new one

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  [JmV]LTTF.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Dragonborn.esm
08  Campfire.esm
09  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  daymoyl.esm
0C  MFVM.esm
0D  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
13  EFFCore.esm
14  AH Hotkeys.esp
1C  AV1AlluringEyes.esp
1D  FISS.esp
1F  WM Flora Fixes.esp
25  Purity.esp
++  BlueSkys.esp
2C  Mannequin.esp
2E  FNISSexyMove.esp
2F  FreckleMania.esp
30  GoToBed.esp
31  UIExtensions.esp
33  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
35  MPAB.esp
36  NARC.esp
38  RaceMenu.esp
3B  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
3C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3D  SOSRaceMenu.esp
++  Proper Aiming.esp
++  PurityDN.esp
3E  TrueStorms.esp
40  SexLabDefeat.esp
41  Skyrim Halfsized.esp
42  SkyUI.esp
43  SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
44  SleepTight.esp
48  Morrowloot.esp
49  HDT Havok Object.esp
4C  12FemaleBrows.esp
4D  WM_WidgetMod.esp
4F  FNIS.esp
50  BDSchlongs.esp
51  WATER DG + DB.esp
58  SexLabWerewolves.esp
5C  XPMSE.esp
5E  EFFDialogue.esp
++  CACO_CCOR_Patch.esp
61  InvisEyeFixes.esp
62  AddItemMenu.esp
63  AelaStandalone.esp
66  AR_Serana.esp
68  Atlas Legendary.esp
6D  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
6F  getSnowy.esp
70  GoddessDiana.esp
71  iActivate.esp
72  ISC CCF Patch.esp
74  ISC WAFR Patch.esp
76  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
77  MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
78  NIOVHH.esp
7A  QT-Radiant.esp
7E  sr_ifpssl.esp
7F  WetFunction.esp
85  Frostfall.esp
87  Mara's Port.esp
88  Aefaymi.esp
8A  BGsomethingFishy.esp
8B  AKElvenTeenies.esp
8D  LiFEv1.1.esp
8E  Sassy.esp
8F  Hunterborn.esp
92  WATER Plants.esp
98  Lilith.esp
99  Macromancy3.esp
9A  SassyTeen.esp
9F  Angelynaa Ang.esp
A0  Margery Follower.esp
A1  Mei.esp
A3  Lamae.esp
A4  Avelyn Follower.esp
A5  Bandit.esp
A6  Real Clouds.esp
A9  dcc-dm2.esp
AA  Eden.esp
AC  FollowerVio.esp
AD  leahsama.esp
AE  Sunniva.esp
AF  Siobhan.esp
B0  Tsuki.esp
B4  LoversVictim.esp
B8  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

you said you started a new game as well but did you use a preset for it thats the same as the other character

or did you make a new one

I started a new game, choosed a female and removed the clothes, still gaps when < 100. Im gonna uninstall this mod so i can finally start playing the game :( Thats very sad because your mod is awsome...