5 hours ago, WHYAMIEVENHER3 said:

Hiii, first of all, I love your mod!! Thanks for creating it. ❤️❤️ 

I'm not having any issues with the mod, just wanted to know about something. 

I just wanted to know that is the anus not supported? If it is, then it doesn't open/react for me. Do I need a different skeleton? 

No it's not supported, and there isn't really a way to do that because of the nature of the physics in Skyrim, from what I understand. Having it represented in the mesh by a sunken spot is a nice touch by its self though, I think.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:00 PM, scivirus said:

if you use the AWBA cbbe version should be fine as long as you dont mix with other outfits that's been converted to Cosio specially the BRa .it replaces the 32 slot that contains the full body and  outfits  .you will not have  thigh physics ,working vagina and Nipple Physics while equipping  AWBA outfits only when naked ..i am currently working on a conversion but it will take some time to finish because it a lot of work and i have other projects that i am working on too

I see. Thank you!

Waiting for the conversion :D

Hey guys. I need help with nipple and vagina piercings not lining up to CosioHD preset with CT77 body. I already ran Bodyslide but still its a little off. At least for the nipple piercing, the ring portion does not go through the nipple but instead around it. Its not the same as the CBBE HDT Curvy body.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:02 AM, scivirus said:

dont import CosioHD  start with cosioHD and import the oufit ..or Add Project even better ..if you rename it to base shape it will use the outfits sliders and not Cosio >and Cosio racemenu slider will not work

Yep.  Found this out later.  It screwed up the different textures for GomaPero mini bikini.  Back to doing things the long way.  Lol.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:35 AM, vevan said:

I'm using fairskin and get the white speckle, so i change the skin to Leyenda Skin but it still get white speckle, anybody can help me to fix this? thx

white.jpg

u need change Outfit/body in body slide = Cosio

2 hours ago, 9721761 said:

u need change Outfit/body in body slide = Cosio

no he needs to run the Fair skin complexion cosio patch .the body is correct ..but i don't know what he mean about the  white speckle i assume its the  labia  not having textures if it is i have already answered and of course  .....OH the Cosio texture that comes with Cosio is one of Leyandas version  but with my own  Normal Map install that  solve your problems  thats why it there

14 hours ago, lordloxi said:

Hey guys. I need help with nipple and vagina piercings not lining up to CosioHD preset with CT77 body. I already ran Bodyslide but still its a little off. At least for the nipple piercing, the ring portion does not go through the nipple but instead around it. Its not the same as the CBBE HDT Curvy body.

you need to convert the nipple piercing outfit to Cosio ..its got nothing to do with the preset ..they are vastly different body types ..some members here have done conversion for private use maybe they can help

Has anyone had issues like the physics freaking out and breasts trying to get away from each other and same for the ass cheeks defying gravity? also the left labia freaking out and getting stuck in a thigh?

EDIT: nvm I am new to using Vortex and the original HDT physics extension was replaced causing it. It was funny to watch the breasts and butt having an anime JOJO punching battle. and the labia swirling around the thigh. 

20190604090912_1.thumb.jpg.1c5bdba9898247b74a37347d1f4da540.jpg

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

Update 5.3 is UP 5.3 Made some improvements in Stability with Breast Bones .Breast01 Bones have reduced Mass and Stiffness .made changes to Upper Arm Collision Box and Belly Bones to help with better Collision

hello , are you fine , good health

i have pass to uunp and i like said the sharp is better then cbbe

On 6/1/2019 at 9:22 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

No it's not supported, and there isn't really a way to do that because of the nature of the physics in Skyrim, from what I understand. Having it represented in the mesh by a sunken spot is a nice touch by its self though, I think.

Neither of those statements are true. Not only can any mesh support it, several do. The reason this one 'doesn't' is weighting, period.

CBBEMAX and UUNPVN alike have working butt support in both PE and SMP, nothing is preventing that here either with the right nodes and weights.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

Neither of those statements are true. Not only can any mesh support it, several do. The reason this one 'doesn't' is weighting, period.

CBBEMAX and UUNPVN alike have working butt support in both PE and SMP, nothing is preventing that here either with the right nodes and weights.

I was under the impression that buttholes couldn't be done in tandem with pussies. I guess they figured out a way to do that after all then.

1 hour ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I was under the impression that buttholes couldn't be done in tandem with pussies. I guess they figured out a way to do that after all then.

it cant because skyrim cant  have more then 4 bones animate the same  vertices you will Get deformation on some animations

you have 10 already o that area

8 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

I just updated to 5.3 and my character's right boob has a twitch to it, seen best when standing idle; I don't seem to notice this on other female npcs and it's just that right boob twitching. I saw some other posts about this earlier and thought I would contribute to them.

I have this same issue. Using magic in both hands squishes the right boob until I put my hands down. 

Also, I still don't have belly physics when I have chest armor on. Granted, the body switches over to the body being used by default (CBBE basic body, I think) whenever I put on chest armor, and in that instance, all the other physics work, but the belly is stationary. If I use Naturalistic HDT, the belly will keep moving with that same chest armor that froze the belly (I'm using TAWOBA)

49 minutes ago, scivirus said:

HEY im dong this for FREE and i HAVE  LIFE... YOU NEED TO  CHILL ....CBBEMax used Custom  Bones NOT XPMSE  BONES And its been Band >>and if they are so GOOD WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE

I love this mod, and I love you for making it. This is my favorite body mod, and it has earned its permanent place in my kinky Skyrim experiences. 

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

HEY im dong this for FREE and i HAVE  LIFE... YOU NEED TO  CHILL ....CBBEMax used Custom  Bones NOT XPMSE  BONES And its been Band >>and if they are so GOOD WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE

For me is the best body.

The only thing I'm missing is the TAWOBA. But I can live without that.

1 hour ago, stingray1995 said:

I have tried both the full physics and the light physics and still have the twitching right breast. also, am now seeing it on all female npcs too. 

on the last version of COSIO, I did see the same thing happening to the right breast, but it was very slight, so I paid it no mind; however, it has become very visible with version 5.3.

if it Twithes on Light HDT  then it tells me something else is the problem here..because  i have not seen this problem ..i cant  address it if i cant replicate it ..All i can think its might Old  havok Data in the Save

Hi scivirus,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         5.3 works like a charm, no issues, no phantom tit wobbling , nothing :) good job as always. Still prefer the alt version. I'm probably asking too much from Havok but is it possible to get a little more giggle in the arse and boobs? Thinking of when my char walks I would like too see a little more giggling. I'v played about in JFF but to be honest. I have no idea what to change to get the effect I would like. Could you give me some ideas on what to change? Or if its not too much trouble, drop me an XML to try out.                                                              Thanks for you super hard work on COSIO, very much appreciated.

28 minutes ago, phalic_object said:

Hi scivirus,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         5.3 works like a charm, no issues, no phantom tit wobbling , nothing :)good job as always. Still prefer the alt version. I'm probably asking too much from Havok but is it possible to get a little more giggle in the arse and boobs? Thinking of when my char walks I would like too see a little more giggling. I'v played about in JFF but to be honest. I have no idea what to change to get the effect I would like. Could you give me some ideas on what to change? Or if its not too much trouble, drop me an XML to try out.                                                              Thanks for you super hard work on COSIO, very much appreciated.

have you tried the Full hdt version it should address that  .....as for the more giggle on lite version lower the mass .and increase  spring constant values in constraints  under Angular Motor X,Yand Z ..also play around with  Angular and Linear Damping values

19 minutes ago, scivirus said:

have you tried the Full hdt version it should address that  .....as for the more giggle on lite version lower the mass .and increase  spring constant values in constraints  under Angular Motor X,Yand Z ..also play around with  Angular and Linear Damping values

Sorry, I was not clear, I am using Full HDT the alternate version :)