1 hour ago, scivirus said:

Update 5.2 is up  5.2 Mayor Changes to The Pelvis Spines and Clavicle Bone weights .Fixed Broken weights on the Thigh ,Butt and Pussy bones .Fixed a problem with Npc and Followers going invisible entering the cell but breast still tend to spaz out when papyrus is overloaded but seems to recover fast.
THe Cosio Racemenu morphs will now only install for CosioHD .Breast bounce was improved full and light physics and on both Alt full and light physics i removed Nipplephysics to be more like Naturistic setup.

Were you going to include the hands and feet for Bodyslide?

2 hours ago, tsnootch said:

For those of us using CosioHD 5.1, can we just overwrite with 5.2 and rerun bodyslide or do we need to fully uninstall, clean save due to racemenu script, and then install 5.2?

Worked fine for me without a clean save. Good job scivirus, no issues so far and better than ever. Im using the alt full hd on my custom race and my 3 main followers. The best just keeps getting better :D

3 hours ago, Sutsiua said:

Is there a clam patch for bijins skin https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91953?tab=files

You could just copy your current textures from \Data\Actor\Character\female for the Femalebody, hands, and feet files each to \Data\Actor\Character\Bijin XXXXXX and those NPC's will use the same texture as rest of your NPC's. The Bijin XXXXXX=NPC, Warmaidens, Wives and there multiple file folders for them. It looks like the Bijin Mods used Pure Skin, Fair Skin and Mature skin in the making. There are already clam patches for these skins in the download section. Just depends on your tastes as to which skin you might like.

17 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm noticing something weird when I have CosioHD and YY Animation replacer installed. Whenever I have dual magic, after I cast then return to neutral but still weapon ready, my right boob is squished. Putting weapons away fixes it, but it comes back consistently whenever I use magic again.

YY animation  ? ..send me the link  ,but i think it the upper arm colliding  with  the breast  collision box that  might be bigger then you  breast it s self ..sadly i cant  make it grow  with the bodysliders  but only in game .the result is  if you use Cbbe or Cosio morphs or  mods that effects breast they can  get to big   ..the only thing i find that SMp does well

14 hours ago, nufndash said:

What was, or is, Nipplephysics? I only see it mentioned once, but I haven't gone through the entire thread either so forgive me if it was discussed earlier.

well i am still really  working on a name for it  ..but i mention Double breast physics before ....i adds a secondary bounce  similar to Cbbe Max to give a the breast a fluid  look  instead of a solid ball that goes up and down

4 minutes ago, scivirus said:

well i am still really  working on a name for it  ..but i mention Double breast physics before ....i adds a secondary bounce  similar to Cbbe Max to give a the breast a fluid  look  instead of a solid ball that goes up and down

Ok understood.  I noticed the secondary R and L in Fun 4 All editor. I appreciate all the work you are doing.  The CosioHD is of course the best body out there hands down.  Still working on making everything work in SSE with it (for my personal use only). I hope you don't mind if I tweek some values.  It is only for myself, and I never share or try to promote a different .xml file.  I just go a little more on the bounce. My goal is to have a little bounce when walking. Anyway thanks again for your incredible work.

58 minutes ago, nufndash said:

Ok understood.  I noticed the secondary R and L in Fun 4 All editor. I appreciate all the work you are doing.  The CosioHD is of course the best body out there hands down.  Still working on making everything work in SSE with it (for my personal use only). I hope you don't mind if I tweek some values.  It is only for myself, and I never share or try to promote a different .xml file.  I just go a little more on the bounce. My goal is to have a little bounce when walking. Anyway thanks again for your incredible work.

ye no problem

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

YY animation  ? ..send me the link  ,but i think it the upper arm colliding  with  the breast  collision box that  might be bigger then you  breast it s self ..sadly i cant  make it grow  with the bodysliders  but only in game .the result is  if you use Cbbe or Cosio morphs or  mods that effects breast they can  get to big   ..the only thing i find that SMp does well

Link to animation set, definitely one that's earned a permanent spot on my list 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33914

I agree. I think it is weird though how the right boob stays squished even after casting, but when the spell is still drawn.

I still want to give SMP a shot though, though I have no idea really how to set it up to use all the armor sets I want to use it with.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, scivirus said:

Update 5.2 is up  5.2 Mayor Changes to The Pelvis Spines and Clavicle Bone weights .Fixed Broken weights on the Thigh ,Butt and Pussy bones .Fixed a problem with Npc and Followers going invisible entering the cell but breast still tend to spaz out when papyrus is overloaded but seems to recover fast.
THe Cosio Racemenu morphs will now only install for CosioHD .Breast bounce was improved full and light physics and on both Alt full and light physics i removed Nipplephysics to be more like Naturistic setup.

thnks for upd !!!

1 hour ago, Lordofusefullness said:

Need some help... the legs are like uncooked bacon and the whole point of the mod ends up retracting into the upperbody like a turtle's head

Sounds like your skeleton. Re-install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE. Never let any other mod over-write it. Run FNIS after.

Just dropping some feedback on 5.2.  The breasts seem to spaz out WAY more than 5.1.  I haven't installed any new mods for a while except for updating CosioHD to 5.2 from 5.1 so it shouldn't be that my game is more overloaded with papyrus than before.  The breasts are spazzing out almost several times a minute all over the map.  It's particularly noticeable during fights where I assume the arms are bumping the breasts during sword swings.

With 5.1, I hardly ever noticed the breasts spazzing out and jittering wildly.

Other than this, 5.2 has been great, but the breast spazzing is hard to not notice.  Are there any files from 5.1 that I can overwrite from 5.2 to help reduce this jittering or should I just go back to 5.1?

7 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Just dropping some feedback on 5.2.  The breasts seem to spaz out WAY more than 5.1.  I haven't installed any new mods for a while except for updating CosioHD to 5.2 from 5.1 so it shouldn't be that my game is more overloaded with papyrus than before.  The breasts are spazzing out almost several times a minute all over the map.  It's particularly noticeable during fights where I assume the arms are bumping the breasts during sword swings.

With 5.1, I hardly ever noticed the breasts spazzing out and jittering wildly.

Other than this, 5.2 has been great, but the breast spazzing is hard to not notice.  Are there any files from 5.1 that I can overwrite from 5.2 to help reduce this jittering or should I just go back to 5.1?

try to use save cleaner and  clear havok Data

I've re-downloaded and updated all the required mods for this and did them all in the correct order and loaded the body as the instructions say to do it through Bodyslide but when I'm ingame the shape looks right but the butt becomes very droopy and sagging and one cheek will randomly bounce into odd positions and the vagina stretches out really wide like it's stuck to the insides of her legs and is constantly gaping open. That aside the breasts are wonderful and bouncy and have no issues that I've seen so far. What's up with my chicks lower half? lol

16 minutes ago, AbsintheMinded said:

I've re-downloaded and updated all the required mods for this and did them all in the correct order and loaded the body as the instructions say to do it through Bodyslide but when I'm ingame the shape looks right but the butt becomes very droopy and sagging and one cheek will randomly bounce into odd positions and the vagina stretches out really wide like it's stuck to the insides of her legs and is constantly gaping open. That aside the breasts are wonderful and bouncy and have no issues that I've seen so far. What's up with my chicks lower half? lol

hmm second  person with that ..did not touch the butt bones on years ..mind sending screenshots ?...please check in with the Skeleton that's normally  the cause of the similar problems ..also give me the option you selected  ?

On 5/4/2019 at 1:35 PM, AkiKay said:

Im trying to make my character have small breasts but they always end up looking really deformed and weird. Any tips ?

try using negitve values ..Cbbe Sliders that Cosio is using is a bit Funky

You mean the options I used with the installer I'm assuming? HD Hi Poly, Light Physics, and no textures because I use Fair Skin and used the patch for it.
And ashamedly I'm pretty unlearned on how exactly to go tinkering with skeletons and file paths and stuff to really dig in there on my own to find problems lol
Also here's pictures you wanted..

20190506063118_1.jpg

20190506063149_1.jpg

20190506063212_1.jpg

20190506063411_1.jpg