8 hours ago, Conan_Chick said:

Is there a way to get the pregnant belly to work without using big belly at 100 , when i do that she already looks pregnant. lol  I mean like a normal flat tummy that swells ,  looking pregnant before your pregnant . here is a pic of what i mean.  this is a character i havent even created yet and this is how she will look normal and not pregnant.  is there a way to get a flat belly and still have belly swell ? im doing what your instructions said in regards to the BIG BELLY for pregnancy mods. 

Capture.JPG

im using 20 % on low and 27 at high ..what preg mod are you using ? normally you can set the scale in there

1 hour ago, kadsend said:

Incredible work on this mod! Indeed is amazing how can things... stretch :V But a small question: Is it normal to de physics go ham on the PC? Because on everyone else nothing weird happens but now that I'm finally playing a female PC i found out that the nodes go a bit ham and made the soft parts "stuck" on some interesting but unnatural angles... Sorry if I didn't see on the thread and asked this just now...I don't normally play as a female :V

no sure what you mean by going HAM ...frame rate does effect the physics  thats Skyrim limitations it was make to run at 30 fps .if you have above 60 fps all the time  you need to limit it to 60  fps  ..if   you go below 60  you need to limit it to 30 fps using a ENB ..if you want to go higher to 144  you need to use SKSE havok Fix  .every thing is tide to the FPS

11 hours ago, scivirus said:

no sure what you mean by going HAM ...frame rate does effect the physics  thats Skyrim limitations it was make to run at 30 fps .if you have above 60 fps all the time  you need to limit it to 60  fps  ..if   you go below 60  you need to limit it to 30 fps using a ENB ..if you want to go higher to 144  you need to use SKSE havok Fix  .every thing is tide to the FPS

I have it locked to 59.1 exactly, I'm sure that's not the problem... Npcs do not have this problem, actually I just noticed when I made a female player character...

Oh nevermind... I made another character and now everything looks fine...just some twitching but it's nothing compared to this:

Question about the Fair Skin patch. When I try installing it via MO2 it says no game data on top level. How am I supposed to install it? I've tried adding a data folder but it doesn't work. Any help with this?

edit: after asking around we managed to get an installable patch going, however, it appears that enabling and disabling the patch does absolutely nothing to the character model.

11 hours ago, Vylade said:

GuDGpCa.png

this is just text

13 hours ago, Vylade said:

Question about the Fair Skin patch. When I try installing it via MO2 it says no game data on top level. How am I supposed to install it? I've tried adding a data folder but it doesn't work. Any help with this?

edit: after asking around we managed to get an installable patch going, however, it appears that enabling and disabling the patch does absolutely nothing to the character model.

the fomad installer is for NMM and vortex and older MO ..i dont use MO so can't say if  it is incompatibility i am  sure a few users here know mo2 well can help you out

16 hours ago, Vylade said:

i just installed Fair skin and  cosio patch in vortex .and it works fine  ..Mo2 is really unreliable for me  that's why i don't use it .. i seen  your post and 27X reply .Please ignore 27X he has  issues with everything and every one in this coming  an Expert on anything  but i jet to see anything from him

I don't understand the way of "fixing" the draugr = lag issue, what is described on the download page makes no sense to me. Can someway tell me in plain terms how to fix the lag generated by draugr with this mod turned on? I enter Bleak Falls Barrow and the game becomes unplayable. I got 50+ FPS outside the dungeon and 10 FPS inside it.

20 hours ago, scivirus said:

it  not allowed to be in SSE

I see thank you just was reading a forums about  mod work for uunp body being converted to CBBE are that was working. That said everyone know your mode is the best quality way above all other. again that you.. 

1 hour ago, RoadWarrior2012 said:

There's too much bounce now. I liked the more realistic jiggle that I had before. Using CBBE HDT, how do I lessen the bounce to make it less ridiculous?

wow thats a first. ill add a second alternative  version

3 hours ago, tanuhk said:

I don't understand the way of "fixing" the draugr = lag issue, what is described on the download page makes no sense to me. Can someway tell me in plain terms how to fix the lag generated by draugr with this mod turned on? I enter Bleak Falls Barrow and the game becomes unplayable. I got 50+ FPS outside the dungeon and 10 FPS inside it.

incorrect skeleton for drauger  or water mods  does this ..when cosio comes in to play is because has a lot of physics ..if you get heavy frame drops  it means you rig was close to be over whelmed ..Reinstall XPMSE  make sure it overwrite every thing ..if  not that then its a water fall in the cell  ..water mods effect water falls ..normally you can tell if you look in the direction of the  water fall you will get frame drops in some cases ELFX can also cause this problem  ....i modded skyrim can take more resources then GTA5 ..on my rig for example Gta5  barely go 10 % on GPU   but is 100%   on skyrim ...

On 6/17/2019 at 9:14 PM, scivirus said:

incorrect skeleton for drauger  or water mods  does this ..when cosio comes in to play is because has a lot of physics ..if you get heavy frame drops  it means you rig was close to be over whelmed ..Reinstall XPMSE  make sure it overwrite every thing ..if  not that then its a water fall in the cell  ..water mods effect water falls ..normally you can tell if you look in the direction of the  water fall you will get frame drops in some cases ELFX can also cause this problem  ....i modded skyrim can take more resources then GTA5 ..on my rig for example Gta5  barely go 10 % on GPU   but is 100%   on skyrim ...

ok i will move XPMSE it was lower in the load order because an old body mod said not to let it overwrite the body mod. thank you!

Scivirus, using slightly larger muscular type SOS the vagina seems a bit twitchy for some reason, is it possible to improve it? I was using tweaked naturalistic previously on JFF.

I would prefer to use your tits and belly bulge settings but the vagina is acting weird.

4 hours ago, ilion said:

Scivirus, using slightly larger muscular type SOS the vagina seems a bit twitchy for some reason, is it possible to improve it? I was using tweaked naturalistic previously on JFF.

I would prefer to use your tits and belly bulge settings but the vagina is acting weird.

I had the same problem, just install bazingas files (if u are using MO) and find a file named  hdtvagina and copy this file. Find the hdtvagina in clams of skyrim folder and replace the hdtvagina.xml from clams with the hdtvagina from bazinga, it works on my end

On 6/17/2019 at 4:06 PM, scivirus said:

wow thats a first. ill add a second alternative  version

lol. I didn't think you could have too much bounce, but everyone has their own taste right? I just have to say thank you for all the support you give here.  You are always first to try and help and make everyone happy. 

4 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

I had the same problem, just install bazingas files (if u are using MO) and find a file named  hdtvagina and copy this file. Find the hdtvagina in clams of skyrim folder and replace the hdtvagina.xml from clams with the hdtvagina from bazinga, it works on my end

Yes I know I did that, the problem is you lose the nicer belly bulging. On Scivirus settings its on the vagina xml, on azinga its on the main xml file. So I am just wondering if there is a way to go around it and make this one better.

23 hours ago, plamya said:

hey everyone!

can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong with the COSIO?

arm.jpg

the hands that comes with Cosio was over written by something ells  maybe UNP  check in Bodyslide for the hands project for UNP ..or just uninstall Cosio and reinstall it  and make sure it over writes every thing ..and then run Body slide again a but  build the cosio body again  ..the problem probably happened during a Batch build where a UNP or other  hand project was selected by mistake ..

PS if you are using cosio compatible textures  besides Cosio's own then you dont have to overwrite those

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

the hands that comes with Cosio was over written by something ells  maybe UNP  check in Bodyslide for the hands project for UNP ..or just uninstall Cosio and reinstall it  and make sure it over writes every thing ..and then run Body slide again a but  build the cosio body again  ..the problem probably happened during a Batch build where a UNP or other  hand project was selected by mistake ..

PS if you are using cosio compatible textures  besides Cosio's own then you dont have to overwrite those

thanks for answer! which hands should i pick? i only have the bodyslide and cosio installed. other body replacers are not installed. i'm using MO2 if it matter.

317480000_bodyslidefeet.jpg.aff28812ff241e302388f2f50c50485a.jpg