Does anyone know why updating bodyslide would break racemenu morphs for this body? I noticed the bodyslide version that I was using was out of date so I updated it and when I went back in game my body was distorted. Changing back to the old version of bodyslide and the distortion is still there. After some testing I found out it was because of the racemenu sliders. With them all at zero there is no distortion. Currently the COS ones cause no change at all when altered, while the CBBE ones cause the body to distort strangely. The sliders all work perfectly with a normal cbbe hdt body and with any clothing equipped. I'll post a picture below with two of the sliders maxed to emphasize the distortion and show what it looks like.

So far I have tried reinstalling every requirement for the mod, changing textures, and rebuilding the body files including the tri files multiple times. Even started a new game to see if it was save dependent, but it still happens on a new save. Last thing I can think to try fresh install skyrim and start over, but I don't really want to do that. Thought I might as well ask here before trying that.

DistortedMorphs.jpg.5bf48df3604e5c61545614aebf2d54f8.jpg

4 hours ago, smokey1196 said:

Does anyone know why updating bodyslide would break racemenu morphs for this body? I noticed the bodyslide version that I was using was out of date so I updated it and when I went back in game my body was distorted. Changing back to the old version of bodyslide and the distortion is still there. After some testing I found out it was because of the racemenu sliders. With them all at zero there is no distortion. Currently the COS ones cause no change at all when altered, while the CBBE ones cause the body to distort strangely. The sliders all work perfectly with a normal cbbe hdt body and with any clothing equipped. I'll post a picture below with two of the sliders maxed to emphasize the distortion and show what it looks like.

So far I have tried reinstalling every requirement for the mod, changing textures, and rebuilding the body files including the tri files multiple times. Even started a new game to see if it was save dependent, but it still happens on a new save. Last thing I can think to try fresh install skyrim and start over, but I don't really want to do that. Thought I might as well ask here before trying that.

DistortedMorphs.jpg.5bf48df3604e5c61545614aebf2d54f8.jpg

try using other presets in racemenu

hey guys i'm trying to convert some of my armor to use them with the COSIO HD body.

I've followed the steps on the main page, (even asked to scivirus for help) then so far i've been able to:

1. Load the project that i want to convert from the slidersets folder

2. Right click on the NIF and "Export to nif " with the same name as in bodyslide

3. Click "save project as" then wrote down the output file name and output data path then close it.

4. Open a new project and load COSIO HD from the slidersets folder, then "save project as", then replace file name "Cosio HD" with "COSIO HD + [outfit name]", then click "TO PROJECT"

5. Paste the output file name and output data path previously copied in step 3 then save.

6. Here i click "import from NIF", and i should select the NIF previously saved in step 2 but when try to import it nothing happen, nothing shows up in bodyslide, it simply won't import it.

Am i miss some steps? I've followed all the instructions, also at page 145 scivirus made a small tutorials with images, i've followed them but when i get to this step i just can't import in bodyslide the NIF saved previously.

I don't think it is some permission issue cause i've tried with other NIFS and it work.

Any idea?

Thanks!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i've managed to replace the baseshape with COSIO HD but then when i go in bodyslide to build the outfit. COSIO sliders aren't available and the outfit does not match the main body, why?

Hi Fellow Modders,

perhaps you can help me out with a problem.

I'm trying to convert several armors and clothes to CosioHD and now i encountered a problem that i never had before.

Im using Mo2 and the latest Bodyslide and noticed that some weight changes are not saved.

For example.. the breast-weight-paint looks like this:

lbreast01_0.PNG.425d18771e34f5e64a03ed49830c79ca.PNG

I made some changes on the weight:

lbreast01.PNG.f195cbd271db8325f7bcd48f39631a38.PNG

rbreast01.PNG.810f33cece998608e3aa13297adfc228.PNG

And saved them:

save.PNG.0aafe8d15e26bb5ab4b2599caf500368.PNG

I See the Date Changing in the osp-file and the shapedata nif after saving, but when i reload the project, the weighting looks like before the edit.

Do you have a hint for me ?

IT makes sense i find  something similar in vortex  the if you make changes   the mod organizer  see a change  and re apply the  file it had before trying to fix it vortex  does notify you an changes and  ask to  correct it  or keep it

ON that Note  i have make  big Changes on the weights for the Thighs  pelvis ,spines and clavicle this could effect  outfit conversion  like leggings and  thongs and the clavicle will effect  slot 32   outfits  so if you are in the mist to  of converting you might wanna wait for the  new  update  ..it changes the quality of animations in a big way ..including some hdt  changes to address NPC going invisible  Npc  ..unfortunate it  i causes the breast to spazzout  momentarily  when spawning in to a cell  when you PC is under load how ever the breast bounce is much more apparent and less restricted ..this will effect  older machines the most  .so there will be a alt version with out fluid breast effect similar to Natural breast physics i have make  big Changes on the weights for the Thighs  pelvis ,spines and clavicle this could effect  outfit conversion  like leggins and  thongs and the clavicle will effect  slot 32   outfits  so if you are in the mist to  of converting you might wanna wait for the  new  update  ..it changes the quality of animations in a big way ..including some hdt  changes to address NPC going invisible  Npc  ..unfortunate it  i causes the breast to spazzout  momentarily  when spawning in to a cell  when you PC is under load how ever the breast bounce is much more apparent and less restricted ..this will effect  older machines the most  .so there will be a alt version with out fluid breast effect similar to Natural breast physics

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

ON that Note  i have make  big Changes on the weights for the Thighs  pelvis ,spines and clavicle this could effect  outfit conversion  like leggings and  thongs and the clavicle will effect  slot 32   outfits  so if you are in the mist to  of converting you might wanna wait for the  new  update  ..it changes the quality of animations in a big way ..including some hdt  changes to address NPC going invisible  Npc  ..unfortunate it  i causes the breast to spazzout  momentarily  when spawning in to a cell  when you PC is under load how ever the breast bounce is much more apparent and less restricted ..this will effect  older machines the most  .so there will be a alt version with out fluid breast effect similar to Natural breast physics i have make  big Changes on the weights for the Thighs  pelvis ,spines and clavicle this could effect  outfit conversion  like leggins and  thongs and the clavicle will effect  slot 32   outfits  so if you are in the mist to  of converting you might wanna wait for the  new  update  ..it changes the quality of animations in a big way ..including some hdt  changes to address NPC going invisible  Npc  ..unfortunate it  i causes the breast to spazzout  momentarily  when spawning in to a cell  when you PC is under load how ever the breast bounce is much more apparent and less restricted ..this will effect  older machines the most  .so there will be a alt version with out fluid breast effect similar to Natural breast physics

The downside of your permanent updates is the tremendous work of converting all the new outfits ????

Can you tell us when you are planning to release this new version?

41 minutes ago, noreg said:

The downside of your permanent updates is the tremendous work of converting all the new outfits ????

Can you tell us when you are planning to release this new version?

hopefully on the end of the week

19 hours ago, General Goods said:

Your morph/body files are mismatched. Check if the mesh point to the correct morph file with nifscope.

Thank you so much! I checked and noticed that its matched to the tri file in the default female folder and not the one in the custom race. Somehow my tri file in there got replaced. I pointed it the one in the custom race folder and now it works.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:14 PM, scivirus said:

IT makes sense i find  something similar in vortex  the if you make changes   the mod organizer  see a change  and re apply the  file it had before trying to fix it vortex  does notify you an changes and  ask to  correct it  or keep it

I started Outfitstudio directly with admin-rights, still have the same problem.

Can anybody help me out please?

ok. i've been hunting around and the main site has cosio 5.1.7 but nothing anywhere i've seen says cosiohd for download. or is the 5.1.7 the hd version and just not labeled hd for sse? i know i've prolly overlooked it somewhere but starting to get a bit annoying trying to find it >.<

EDIT: welp. found it. now for the pain-staking work of updating all my cbbe se outfits to cosio once i get the install done right. anyone know how well cbpc works for this or is it still strictly havok based?

2 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

ok. i've been hunting around and the main site has cosio 5.1.7 but nothing anywhere i've seen says cosiohd for download. or is the 5.1.7 the hd version and just not labeled hd for sse? i know i've prolly overlooked it somewhere but starting to get a bit annoying trying to find it >.<

EDIT: welp. found it. now for the pain-staking work of updating all my cbbe se outfits to cosio once i get the install done right. anyone know how well cbpc works for this or is it still strictly havok based?

there is no 51.7  it 51  in 7 zip Format ..cosioHD is the hi poly  option

On 4/23/2019 at 12:49 AM, scivirus said:

ok well i have  change the spelling to be save  but i have never had problems with it ..and  no evidence that support  the  it is cap sensitive

i'm not sure why it's like that. maybe os, or maybe skse version [tho i'm sure mine is latest] or maybe .nif problems.

the body works terrific here in sse. having the mesh gap issue though with the cbbe hands. i have the sse version of remodeled armor but the slider groups dont have any hands or feet for me to use the ct77 with the cosio body. hmmm...maybe it was an install option. unless someone else know's where to get the hands and feet for ct77 cbbe body?

EDIT: Took a chance at something and unzipped the 3.3 version of the aio hdt that had the hands and feet for cosio in there. hit them with an sse nif optimzer and put them into the file loose. works like a charm. no seems and no crashes. the sse textures by the pure also look solid on it as well. the biggest pain is going to set up some 2k armors i have installed....tbh i havent tried to do an armor conversion in quite a long time. is there a way to do large groups or is it still 1 at a time?

So, I have thought for a while about my crash problem and realized there are other body slider than  the CBBE ones and it seems i somehow fixed the rapid movement crash problem. Unfortunately, my game now crashes at random or at least I can't spot the problem. Could it be that it's related to armor and I need to convert it all to cosio, or maybe some mod is conflicting with it? here's my CBBE related mod list :

btw im not using sse

image.png.cdd4c227fd983ffb635fcc19c7a00dbd.png

1 hour ago, terrohin said:

So, I have thought for a while about my crash problem and realized there are other body slider than  the CBBE ones and it seems i somehow fixed the rapid movement crash problem. Unfortunately, my game now crashes at random or at least I can't spot the problem. Could it be that it's related to armor and I need to convert it all to cosio, or maybe some mod is conflicting with it? here's my CBBE related mod list :

btw im not using sse

image.png.cdd4c227fd983ffb635fcc19c7a00dbd.png

i think it more related to your Gpu  running out  of Vram  ..Vanilla skyrim can only run 1 gb PC ram  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdar8cIGd24

2 hours ago, terrohin said:

Holy shit, it actually worked! And here I was, thinking I got everything optimized. Thanks!

ahh nice  i made my Skyrim 1000 times more stable  ..but i think i need a better  Gpu now  it takes 4 gig on VRAM  and 3.8 gb system RAM

Damn. after some trouble trying to build outfits from the preset i made for your body it seems it's not as easy as just hitting batch build like with cbbe hdt, unless ive somehow messed something up. gonna have to sit down some afternoon and go through all my outfits i guess. im getting anxiety lol

Update 5.2 is up  5.2 Mayor Changes to The Pelvis Spines and Clavicle Bone weights .Fixed Broken weights on the Thigh ,Butt and Pussy bones .Fixed a problem with Npc and Followers going invisible entering the cell but breast still tend to spaz out when papyrus is overloaded but seems to recover fast.
THe Cosio Racemenu morphs will now only install for CosioHD .Breast bounce was improved full and light physics and on both Alt full and light physics i removed Nipplephysics to be more like Naturistic setup.