12 minutes ago, kingmooselord said:

All the bodyslide sliders and cosio sliders ingame work for me still after renaming it to BaseShape (easily verified with the thigh gap option). If I *don't* rename it for a custom outfit then none of the sliders work at all even in bodyslide. Now I'm talking about renaming the reference mesh inside of an outfit, we aren't modifying the CosioHD meshes directly or anything. Perhaps its because we are using the "copy reference shape into output" option?

By the way your new Fair Skin Complexion patch seems to have resolved the texture bug as I haven't seen it in several play sessions ?

you dont have to rename it to base shape ,your Cosio racemenu will not work  if you do ....when making a conversion open  cosioHD project first then add  the project you want to convert  and delete its base shape because its linked to the name CosioBaseHipoly

23 minutes ago, kingmooselord said:

All the bodyslide sliders and cosio sliders ingame work for me still after renaming it to BaseShape (easily verified with the thigh gap option). If I *don't* rename it for a custom outfit then none of the sliders work at all even in bodyslide. Now I'm talking about renaming the reference mesh inside of an outfit, we aren't modifying the CosioHD meshes directly or anything. Perhaps its because we are using the "copy reference shape into output" option?

By the way your new Fair Skin Complexion patch seems to have resolved the texture bug as I haven't seen it in several play sessions ?

you don't have to rename it to base shape ,your Cosio racemenu will not work  if you do ....when making a conversion open  cosioHD project first then add  the project you want to convert  and delete its baseshape because its linked to the name CosioBaseHipoly ..whats happening you are editing the original  ..you want to make a new one ..so you have both it its own folder

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

you don't have to rename it to base shape ,your Cosio racemenu will not work  if you do ....when making a conversion open  cosioHD project first then add  the project you want to convert  and delete its baseshape because its linked to the name CosioBaseHipoly ..whats happening you are editing the original  ..you want to make a new one ..so you have both it its own folder

It does work though, I can easily `showracemenu` ingame and mess with the COSIO sliders and it changes the modified armor where I've renamed it to BaseShape. Unequipping the armor shows no difference in slider behavior, which means its 100% working as far as I can see.

Perhaps its not "correct" but the sliders do still work for sure. 

Though I suspect perhaps this is just a misunderstanding/language barrier issue. I am aware that this copies the shape, but most bodyslide armor does anyway. 

So do you import the base nif from mesh folder or nif from the bodyslide folder or both to get it to work.  I have tried both ways that you all have suggested and when done either the body is distorted in bodyslide or just the body morphs in bodyslide.  So I know I am doing something different somewhere.  I am practicing on just the CT77 barmaid outfit.  Dont know if that makes a difference either. 

Hope this makes sense.  

36 minutes ago, ptasockinit said:

So do you import the base nif from mesh folder or nif from the bodyslide folder or both to get it to work.  I have tried both ways that you all have suggested and when done either the body is distorted in bodyslide or just the body morphs in bodyslide.  So I know I am doing something different somewhere.  I am practicing on just the CT77 barmaid outfit.  Dont know if that makes a difference either. 

Hope this makes sense.  

Well what I do, which is supposedly wrong, but anyway:

1) Load CBBE bodyslide if available for the outfit (in SliderSets, should be a .osd), otherwise import the _1 mesh. Typically CBBE will almost match perfectly with Cosio at _1 weight if you are lucky.

2) Delete the body from the Outfit

3) Load Reference -> CosioHD

4) Rename HiPolyCosioHD -> BaseShape

5) Sliders -> Conform All

6) Select All Meshes except the body, right click -> copy bone weights

At this point you can save the project, close outfit studio, close bodyslide, reopen bodyslide and see if your sliders work. I always save with the 'copy reference shape' option enabled. 

21 minutes ago, zupra said:

I was playing with the estrus+ mod and noticed that when the butt size gets bigger this happens. With armor everything is fine but naked you get the deformation.

Screenshot63740.jpg

Screenshot64623.jpg

I had the same on an animation with horse. The same right cheek distorted with right angles like this. I also have Estres+ running as well as SL Inflation Framework.

20 hours ago, kingmooselord said:

Well what I do, which is supposedly wrong, but anyway:

1) Load CBBE bodyslide if available for the outfit (in SliderSets, should be a .osd), otherwise import the _1 mesh. Typically CBBE will almost match perfectly with Cosio at _1 weight if you are lucky.

2) Delete the body from the Outfit

3) Load Reference -> CosioHD

4) Rename HiPolyCosioHD -> BaseShape

5) Sliders -> Conform All

6) Select All Meshes except the body, right click -> copy bone weights

At this point you can save the project, close outfit studio, close bodyslide, reopen bodyslide and see if your sliders work. I always save with the 'copy reference shape' option enabled. 

i would rather load CosioHD  then Add project (the one you want to convert ..it will import the nif including its Baseshape  ..Cosio will already be the reference  ..delete the original Baseshape and copy the weights and Conform the slider  ..No need to rename the Base shape infact you should not COsio Morths in Racemenu will not work.   Then Save as enter the output directory of the original and give it a new name and Press "TO project" it will create a new Folder and files so you don't effect the originals

3 hours ago, zupra said:

I was playing with the estrus+ mod and noticed that when the butt size gets bigger this happens. With armor everything is fine but naked you get the deformation.

Screenshot63740.jpg

Screenshot64623.jpg

because made for CBBE not Cosio

9 hours ago, scivirus said:

because made for CBBE not Cosio

What do you mean? So when pc is naked and wearing no armor it's just COSIO HD body i have this problem. Basically cosio hd body can't handle the butt scaling.

i have bodyslide question.

so when i make cosio as reference, then load cosio reference, add clothes, conform and save, the sliders for the body don't work, but sliders for the clothes do.

meanwhile, if i load cosio.osp, add clothes, conform then save as, all sliders work.

any workaround?

EDIT; found the fix, just needed to rename stuff

8 hours ago, zupra said:

What do you mean? So when pc is naked and wearing no armor it's just COSIO HD body i have this problem. Basically cosio hd body can't handle the butt scaling.

No the scale cant handle HI poly bodies .it made for Low poly Cbbe bodies .THe  outfit are cbbe  not cosio  .>you cant convert them to use Cosio HD bodies ..but normally only the Naked body is CosioHD  >>THe Idea of Cosio is to use CBBE outfits so you dont need to convert  ...BUt is has its own life now ..im not gona go to every other mod and  make a patch for them to make it work with those mods  ..i made it compatible with the most used and popular mods ..if you want it to work with they author  needs to make a patch for it 

17 hours ago, kingmooselord said:

They absolutely still work for me in game. 

Not if you open with Cosio HD  and then add the project  ..if you open the project and add Cosio as a reference  you are modifying the Original Slider files   ....if you get to older Outfits that uses the Xml format you going to  have problems 

1 hour ago, helmutw said:

i have bodyslide question.

so when i make cosio as reference, then load cosio reference, add clothes, conform and save, the sliders for the body don't work, but sliders for the clothes do.

meanwhile, if i load cosio.osp, add clothes, conform then save as, all sliders work.

any workaround?

NO please dont  ..Open outfit studio with Cosio as normal  ..or in other words  LOAD project CosioHD ..then Add Project ..(the intended Target ) ..it will add its the mesh including the original Body ..the original body sliders will not work anymore  but you don't need it any way delete it  ..if you load the project and then load Cosio as Ref you will get a weird combo of both  ..it might looklike it works only because Cosio have slider with the same name and are very close  but they are NOT

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

it might looklike it works only because Cosio have slider with the same name and are very close  but they are NOT

So I am really curious now. Why would say Cosio Thigh Gap or Cosio Innie Outie still work on my armor if I am converting it wrong? None of the other bodies would have those sliders. Does it not save the reference nif and link the bones together? Typically importing a reference nukes the old sliders and only uses the new ones unless you tick the merge option. 

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide isn't documented very well so I'm curious on why I'm wrong. I can't really tell looking through nifskope and stuff what the difference is. 

Is there an easy way to show why it's wrong? I don't see a body change removing my armor and putting it on, so for all I can tell it matches CosioHD?

(Also, I just wanted to say, Thank you again for making an awesome body. I'm not trying to argue but to learn)

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

No the scale cant handle HI poly bodies .it made for Low poly Cbbe bodies .THe  outfit are cbbe  not cosio  .>you cant convert them to use Cosio HD bodies ..but normally only the Naked body is CosioHD  >>THe Idea of Cosio is to use CBBE outfits so you dont need to convert  ...BUt is has its own life now ..im not gona go to every other mod and  make a patch for them to make it work with those mods  ..i made it compatible with the most used and popular mods ..if you want it to work with they author  needs to make a patch for it 

So why exactly cosio hd doesn't work with the scale? It's like the upper part of thigh just doesn't scale at all so it creates the deformation. 

guarantee

16 hours ago, zupra said:

So why exactly cosio hd doesn't work with the scale? It's like the upper part of thigh just doesn't scale at all so it creates the deformation. 

because Cosio 3 times more polygons and so smaller making  smoother corners in a low poly you will have a strait line because it only has 2 points the two ends hi poly  can have 5  points in that lines that can bend that line.ill look into ..i am not an expert on the mods inner workings but i think its is scaling the butt bones ..ill look into it but cant guarantee anything.

in the picture  the red line is a low poly the purple circle shows how the low poly skips the bend ...

Also the scaler is trying to use painted vertices that's used by thigh bones by the Animation idle .effectively canceling the  scaling

image.png.89f28dbf964c5f40b02f4519c12f5f20.png

15 hours ago, zupra said:

Ok no worries i can live with it. But if it could be fixed that would be really nice.

I was able to fix this by setting the original HDTPE mod below COS using ModOrganizer. This comes at the cost of the vagina being near always open though. Gonna try to organize things if it's possible 

Hello, I have a more general questions about this mod.

I want to use an Ultimate Skyrim (and already installed it) as a base to make Skyrim harder/prettier. But I was thinking to add some mods from here as well, one of the mods that I thought to add is The Amazing World of Bikini Armour (armor and the presets) and so I have a question if it will work with this mod? And if you know , what version should I use, one that is on LL or on Nexus?

1 hour ago, Taak said:

I want to use an Ultimate Skyrim (and already installed it) as a base to make Skyrim harder/prettier. But I was thinking to add some mods from here as well, one of the mods that I thought to add is The Amazing World of Bikini Armour (armor and the presets) and so I have a question if it will work with this mod? And if you know , what version should I use, one that is on LL or on Nexus?

I am currently using this version of it. This version was built for the Cosio 4.7 body and fits just fine on NPC's .

18 hours ago, Taak said:

if you use the AWBA cbbe version should be fine as long as you dont mix with other outfits that's been converted to Cosio specially the BRa .it replaces the 32 slot that contains the full body and  outfits  .you will not have  thigh physics ,working vagina and Nipple Physics while equipping  AWBA outfits only when naked ..i am currently working on a conversion but it will take some time to finish because it a lot of work and i have other projects that i am working on too

Hiii, first of all, I love your mod!! Thanks for creating it. ❤️❤️ 

I'm not having any issues with the mod, just wanted to know about something. 

I just wanted to know that is the anus not supported? If it is, then it doesn't open/react for me. Do I need a different skeleton?