On 6/30/2018 at 8:11 AM, tehuti181 said:

This is a vagina texture resource in .psd form (diffuse/specular/normal). It comes with a guide layer that contains information relevant for saving a little bit of time if someone wants to base a new texture on it. It is also full size so that it's easy to paste it over whatever body texture you use.

Started as a nitpick but ended up spending way too much time on it, so I figured it should see the light of day even if no one uses it.

Based on the collision deformation in v4.4 (if it matters).

VagPSD.7z

EDIT: Pre-patched version of the Cosio high resolution maps that I forgot to include for regular users.

COSIO Hi-Res Patched.7z

Screens. \/

Hide contents

Bodyslide screen:                                              In-game collision deform screen:

bodyslideopencloseup.png.6e06ace3a2948ea4fa1fccb702d910e7.png                  ingamedeformcloseup.png.b9275eed2c9fe11c994ee32bd6fb46f0.png

not bad at all

1 hour ago, mineerva12 said:

The slider won't sync no matter how many time i try. Everytime i pressed Ctrl + Shift + C (No Notification or a thing), still out of sync between armor and body.

NP : Welp, Fixed. Finds out it's actually Ctrl + C rather Ctrl + Shift + C

ether way will do  .Ctrl + C is to do a single slider and the slider it self needs to be selected  ..Ctrl + Shift + C is for all sliders and mesh at the same time .. ..the armor does not really need to be selected to conform all like i said before .as long as the baseshape is set to Reference OR Green

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have been using Bounce and Jiggles HDT, but I recently found this and am wanting to use CLAMS. Do I only need CLAMS for the body physics(breast, belly, butt, and vag), or do I need to still use Bounce and J? Also where would I put them install order wise(I'm using Mod Organizer)? Never mind. I went back and read the description again when I wasn't dead tired.
EDIT: yea, removing BnJ gave me a hard CTD on starting a new game so, my question still stands. Main reason I'm asking is the textures for the hands/ head on the vanilla non-beast races aren't matching the body and feet textures. I'm trying to figure out what I need to change to fix that. I'm using demoniac's skin textures. This might not be the right thread to ask about this in, idk.
EDIT2: Does CLAMS need to overwrite Sex lab, or the other way around? I currently have Sexlab after CLAMS.

On 7/9/2018 at 5:40 AM, leprechaun99 said:

Main reason I'm asking is the textures for the hands/ head on the vanilla non-beast races aren't matching the body and feet textures. I'm trying to figure out what I need to change to fix that. I'm using demoniac's skin textures. This might not be the right thread to ask about this in, idk.
EDIT2: Does CLAMS need to overwrite Sex lab, or the other way around? I currently have Sexlab after CLAMS.

As far as I'm aware it replaces the strap-on meshes from Sex Lab, so you should let Cosio overwrite the Sex Lab ones.

For your texture issues, it sounds like either something was not overwritten or what you're actually seeing are mesh seams. Do you have a screenshot?

For now at least, reinstall Demoniac making sure to use the CBBE version while avoiding any options that mention head textures or head normal maps, and see if that fixes your issue.

14 hours ago, tehuti181 said:

As far as I'm aware it replaces the strap-on meshes from Sex Lab, so you should let Cosio overwrite the Sex Lab ones.

For your texture issues, it sounds like either something was not overwritten or what you're actually seeing are mesh seams. Do you have a screenshot?

For now at least, reinstall Demoniac making sure to use the CBBE version while avoiding any options that mention head textures or head normal maps, and see if that fixes your issue.

I finally managed to get it to work by reinstalling demoniac, CLAMS, and the Cosio patch, then copy/pasting everything to the appropriate folder. Still not sure what was overwriting, but it could have been a lighting issue as well, as, once I started the game as a vanilla nord female, i used the console to pull up race menu and it magically fixed it. no clue how. The succubus race issue was the texture files, for sure, but idk about the vanilla races. it seems to be fixed, though, so I'm reluctant to mess with it any further.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:06 PM, lazyguy21 said:

hows the progress going with se version?

Well there will not be a CBBE style Cosio on SSE .the cbbe guys does not allow me to have a Cosio version on SSE as they say they don't give permission to edit the CBBE se body ..Well last time i checked Cosio is not even a CBBE body its just has the same shape really..How ever  i have a team working on a new body the will be open for everyone called UNP Mastered .

IT will have more then one type and will have the COSIO labia in one of them also with HDT SMP  collsion ..THis how ever will need new armor set  .

Check out this VID

ive been having an issue getting the vagina to react to anything that it could collide with. penises, fingers, devices but nothing works. i attempted the remove all plugins and use the console command after going through the vanilla opening till my binds were cut fix but still after doing that it didnt work. i tried loading both my female character from the coc smoke space and my male character but still no collision. anybody experience this before and figured out the cause? if so could you help me out? 

17 hours ago, shadowking622 said:

Tbh I'm lost when it comes to textures and stuff like that. Most of my own custom mods use outfit studio, tesvedit, and nifscope. I've never messed with this before.

ok i dont use tex blend it can make the files to big and lose to much quality .With Gimp with a dds plugin you just copy and paste the textures in  then export i to a dds format ..but send me teh texture you wan tto edit i can do it for you  >>Gimp i very powerfull a free Photo shop but easy

Can anyone please help me? Firstly, this is a really great mod... (especially the boobs not acting like a complete jelly)

But the problem is that I can't get this mod to work with remodeled armor by ct77. Physics works fine but no collisions... Any help is much appreciated.

I have noticed that on certain sexlab animations the collision between NPC Belly and SOS schlong is really exaggerated.  Starts to look like there is  an alien chest burster in there or something - the belly pops up like a tent.  It might look ok if character was screwing a troll or giant or something huge, but this is with a "normal" sized SOS schlong.  For example Leito Missionary position between male follower and female PC the affect is quite strong.  It is only with some positions though - generally where the female has her legs brought up close to her belly. 

Has anyone else noticed this?  Anything that could be done?

1 hour ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

I have noticed that on certain sexlab animations the collision between NPC Belly and SOS schlong is really exaggerated.  Starts to look like there is  an alien chest burster in there or something - the belly pops up like a tent.  It might look ok if character was screwing a troll or giant or something huge, but this is with a "normal" sized SOS schlong.  For example Leito Missionary position between male follower and female PC the affect is quite strong.  It is only with some positions though - generally where the female has her legs brought up close to her belly. 

You get too big collisions while I dont get any xd, what options do you use to get those collisions?

1 hour ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

i don't have this effect

maybe you have done something worng or another mod