16 hours ago, MadameRed said:

Okay, so this is still my favourite body/vagina mod out there, but I'm having a little trouble with the stomach. 

You can see in the images attached below that the top and bottom of her belly are seriously wonky. Any idea on what's going on here? 

20180611183949_1.jpg

20180611184019_1.jpg

My idiot self should probably mention that I'm using the Cosio body with the Cosio 3 preset.

ye thats in artifact caused by pregnancy mods ..they scale for old cbbe bodies thats has lower polygons then cosio so i have not yet found a solution for i t  and asked the authors of Soul gem oven for help to determine what really the problem is .so far is no replay what so ever

19 hours ago, bm2x said:

Want to run this, but slightly confused?  What is 'cosio' and where is DL-ed from?

you on the page just click the link below this replay of go to the first page of this forum ..

Cosio is a Cbbe Based femalebody with a Working vagina and some other HDD physics properties  ..its stands for Clams of Skyrim innie outie

54 minutes ago, ChronoTrigger77 said:

I've just been reviewing the Cosio HD Body for testing compatibility with Remodeled Armor and I've discovered something unfortunate that is likely the cause of this (and similar small but noticeable deformities).

The Skyrim engine allows only 4 weights per vertex.  If there are more, the weakest ones are discarded.  In many cases, these are important structural weights like spine, clavicle, or pelvis.  Belly weights are also likely to be discarded as these were originally done very lightly when introduced to CBBE - these weights are especially light around the edges.  In your case, some belly weights have been lost at the top and quite a few at the bottom.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the result of a proper weight-squash in Blender showing the areas where the Cosio Body isn't able to keep all of it's weights. I'm using the low res Cosio body because the Hi Res one is very slow to load, but the effect would be the same for HD as well.

Note that we addressed this weight-squashing issue fully in CBBE 3.4 for Oldrim.  It's why we elected to remove the Breast01 bones from the CBBE HDT body.  CBBE for F04 and SkyrimSE are also free of squashing issues.

I would be curious to see if the belly results you have above look different with CBBE HDT if you can try it and post.

CosioWeighSquash.png

Above: the highlighted vertices show areas where Cosio HD has more than 4 weights.  The lowest weights are discarded as they would have no effect in game.  There is significant loss around the breasts, waist, and pelvis.  The areas on the legs, hips, and above the breasts could likely be cleaned with little affect.

very interesting..i belly is really the only one problem  .I have not noticed anything that stick out on the other areas .. If i understand it correctly if i lower the weights from the overlapping bones to balance it out might help  ?

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

you on the page just click the link below this replay of go to the first page of this forum ..

Cosio is a Cbbe Based femalebody with a Working vagina and some other HDD physics properties  ..its stands for Clams of Skyrim innie outie

Okay, so this is a stand alone mod that uses a previous version of itself as a base and builds from that?

Otherwise I'm reading that it requires itself to run -_- (well duh?)

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

very interesting..i belly is really the only one problem  .I have not noticed anything that stick out on the other areas .. If i understand it correctly if i lower the weights from the overlapping bones to balance it out might help  ?

I'm not sure about that.  It comes down to which weights get discarded.  Compensation must occur among the active weights and should really be added only with animation testing.  Even then, there's no guarantee that any of the active bones will be able to compensate properly.

In most cases, the discarded weights don't matter much.  I'm very picky and don't like any deformity from dropped bone weights, but it seems that many other people don't see it or don't care, else these TBBP based bodies wouldn't be very popular.

In contrast, however, the loss of weights around the lower belly is strongly noticeable.

Since the Cosio body is really about sexual behavior, adding weights to the privates is needed and it makes more sense to let go of good pregnancy belly results (essentially the conflict loser.

Another thought for a pregnant version of the Cosio body is to delete the belly bone weights and use the PregnancyBelly slider instead.  I should mention that I don't use or support that slider in outfits because of how much it distorts them.

13 hours ago, ChronoTrigger77 said:

I'm not sure about that.  It comes down to which weights get discarded.  Compensation must occur among the active weights and should really be added only with animation testing.  Even then, there's no guarantee that any of the active bones will be able to compensate properly.

In most cases, the discarded weights don't matter much.  I'm very picky and don't like any deformity from dropped bone weights, but it seems that many other people don't see it or don't care, else these TBBP based bodies wouldn't be very popular.

In contrast, however, the loss of weights around the lower belly is strongly noticeable.

Since the Cosio body is really about sexual behavior, adding weights to the privates is needed and it makes more sense to let go of good pregnancy belly results (essentially the conflict loser.

Another thought for a pregnant version of the Cosio body is to delete the belly bone weights and use the PregnancyBelly slider instead.  I should mention that I don't use or support that slider in outfits because of how much it distorts them.

it makes sence what you say ..there is something that bothers me ..looking at soul gem oven ..the shape of the deformation looks like the lower poly version of cosio and cbbe .it's like

like its adding 8 bit on 32 bit medium if that makes sense to you .but the area marked on the belly in you screenshot is the same problem areas ..so you have the best answer so far on this problem well the only one really ..i have looking for some answers on this for months now and did not even get replies 

After playing around with weights i have can confirm that Chronotrigger is correct on any vertices that share more then 4 bones with weights the skyrim engine will discard the lowest weight  ..this is why the pregnancy belly scaling deforms ..it had an affect on the breast as well making them stiffer then they should be ..i have tweaked some of the overlapping bones weights and massive results ..breast are alot more responsive and might have to change the values on the HDD files .the Belly deformation is still noticeable but i believe it can be solved it might be different from other cbbe armor and body prenancy scaling .they too might have the same problem but are disguised with lower poly count ..At least i now know the real cause of the deformation Thanks to Chronotrigger ..

Chronotrigger you screenshot has help alot pinpointing problem areas ..i ask if you can do something similar but zoomed in to the belly .if you don't mind? .so i can get into the detail

9 hours ago, chevalierx said:

what eurika ???

can make xml more gravity for big breats

|

|\

|    \

|      \

not

|

|

| --------

i fix the Belly deformation .Boobs are alot more responsive .as is the boobs are heaviest of all the hdd mods and is on the limits what havok can handle it will cause them to stretch out of view  ..the more responsive boobs might just give you what you want ..They kinda droop already it was just restricted due to overlapping Bones ..

as Chronotrigger has discovered if more then 4 bones  uses the same vertices it will disregard the lowest value .

The breast was sharing 5 ..the belly was share 8 more or less on the lower crotch area .the 2 pussy bones ,Clit pelvis, 2 spine bones ,belly bones it self and the tights had an effect as well.  I tweaked those bones a bit to give the belly some room with out effecting animations.

I am not completely satisfied with the belly shape yet needs a bit of work and i recommend  not to use any of the belly sliders or at least very low numbers no more then 15 .

OH and i fixed collision problem with belly interacting with legs

for some reason legs collide with Group 0 making the belly move when crouching ..i think its done so the legs collide with objects on the ground ...thats why i don't want to use group id 0 for penis and Vag collision  but every other penis mod uses it and don't see the logic ..i have tried group 23 long time ago that is not used  and it work but had to many complaints to animal penis collision does not working because they use group 0

17 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i fix the Belly deformation .Boobs are alot more responsive .as is the boobs are heaviest of all the hdd mods and is on the limits what havok can handle it will cause them to stretch out of view  ..the more responsive boobs might just give you what you want ..They kinda droop already it was just restricted due to overlapping Bones ..

as Chronotrigger has discovered if more then 4 bones  uses the same vertices it will disregard the lowest value .

The breast was sharing 5 ..the belly was share 8 more or less on the lower crotch area .the 2 pussy bones ,Clit pelvis, 2 spine bones ,belly bones it self and the tights had an effect as well.  I tweaked those bones a bit to give the belly some room with out effecting animations.

I am not completely satisfied with the belly shape yet needs a bit of work and i recommend  not to use any of the belly sliders or at least very low numbers no more then 15 .

for some reason legs collide with Group 0 making the belly move when crouching ..i think its done so the legs collide with objects on the ground ...thats why i don't want to use group id 0 for penis and Vag collision  but every other penis mod uses it and don't see the logic ..i have tried group 23 long time ago that is not used  and it work but had to many complaints to animal penis collision does not working because they use group 0

the body ( more ploy and bones) is good but not for hdt and collison

if this probleme are too in no hd version

1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

lol

i ask if using no hd body have no issu like hd one

Normal cosio should not show a deformed belly it has the same bones as HD. technically the problem is still there  you just cant see it

Cosio HD 4.4 will have no problem  like this

34 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Normal cosio should not show a deformed belly it has the same bones as HD. technically the problem is still there  you just cant see it

oh you work hard , good luck ; i can't help -_-

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

insta.gif.85733d30aa7fb71448e852130f049d14.gif

i'm really looking forward for this. Like the HD-Body alot, see above pic for some ingame action ?

On 6/14/2018 at 1:05 PM, scivirus said:

You fixed belly? YAY! Cant wait for update !

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i found how add gravity to breats

page 3 great tuto .........

Be patient i know that tool very well Probably better then that guy ..Cosio already droops on the breast a specially when bending forward  the fixes i made for 4.4 has made it even more obvious but not out of control ..But like i said Cosio is  on the the limits what havok can handle ..it will make infinite stretching out of view and i don't not want  the breast look like Silicone ,real boobs behave differently from fake and i use real world mass on the breast 2.8 KG to be precise>>other bbp mods don't ...if you use SGTM .03 on console  to slow down time you will see they behave  and compare it to other mods ..Trust me most mods are doing it wrong  ..they slow down the time to make it look more bouncy and heavier and most use incorrect Values for the left breast as they needs to be set in to negative values on the X Axes but they tend to make it identical to the right or they are even flipped around

UPDATE 4.4 is UP
4.4 Belly distorting while pregnant was fixed Breast are more responsive to sex animations and belly moving while pregnant when the legs are close or crouching is fixed in testing .(WIP)Added a cbbe special edition slider and Reference template thanks to Sumwahnyoono(WIP)

30 minutes ago, scivirus said:

UPDATE 4.4 is UP
4.4 Belly distorting while pregnant was fixed Breast are more responsive to sex animations and belly moving while pregnant when the legs are close or crouching is fixed in testing .(WIP)Added a cbbe special edition slider and Reference template thanks to Sumwahnyoono(WIP)

it fix bottom

but upper have new probleme

Sans titre.jpg

29 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

after testing

with cloth it prefect but naked issu

enb 2018_06_16 15_10_34_27.png

oh i for got to mention to use small Values on the belly sliders  ..IT can also happen is  you used the SSE Abs sliders.. the belly still needs tweaking is very small weight values that i need to dial in

15 minutes ago, scivirus said:

oh i for got to mention to use small Values on the belly sliders  ..IT can also happen is  you used the SSE Abs sliders.. the belly still needs tweaking is very small weight values that i need to dial in

lol

i don't use sse slider and why it fine in cloth ?

1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

lol

i don't use sse slider and why it fine in cloth ?

told you weights needs fine tuning  ..if i add 0.0000001 more or less  can create big effects ,Pregnancy mods greatly multiply on top of that

Let me Be clear i have to practically redo the mod every time this is time consuming work  ..Time that i don't have ..you dont see it in cloth because is not Cosio .it a basic Cbbe body >Cosio has 3 time more vertices then cbbe ...15955 to be exact .the belly alone has about  a 500 or more  ..Old cbbe has about 50  .i have to check them all and that 500 cannot share  weights on more then 4 bones ..the torso has about 16 that can overlap in the belly area .