8 hours ago, Bearacudda98 said:

I'm getting a similar problem as Novicemodder1995, I disabled every single .esp and .esm except Vanilla Skyrim + DLCs, but when I try to start a new game it just crashes after a few seconds. So I then went a bit further and uninstalled every single mod (I had been planning on doing this for a while don't worry) I had except XPMSE and it's requirements alongside COS and still got CTD.

Load Order as of right now:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1

I'm sorry for being a pain, I'm probably screwing up somewhere obvious but it's frustrating seeing people praise the update and not being able to experience it myself haha

I'm not very experienced, so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe your problem lies in using all of the versions of Realistic Ragdolls and Force at once.  I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to pick one, and they're conflicting with each other.

Btw since i'm quite new to MO could someone tell me how to get these HDT settings to work? Should i put this mod all the way down in the left panel? I already put it below regular HDT PE but it still seems to go back to HDT PE. So i thought maybe ishould just cut the HDT settings from this mod and paste them straight into the HDT PE mod.

Is this a good idea? I mean i can always just remove the two things and reinstall them again.

edit: cutting it out didn't do the trick. I hve put it all the way down right before the file with the bashed patch now. Maybe that'll give results?

edit2: Ok, that seems to have done the trick. I still have to get used to the whole "left panel" business despte being easier to check then in NMM before. I do miss the old body though. Too bad i had reset my laptop to factory settings a couple of days ago with no backups. But i guess i'll get used to this one as well.

Ok, i don't know what the hell is going on here anymore. I got the body working for MO. In fact i have HDT and this one not the one tht came HDT PE but for some stupid reason the vagina just refuses to move. :(

edit: Ok, i got to work for now. I put it all the way down in the left panel right about the bashn'smash patches (that's literally what i called my folder where the tesvedit, bash patches and smashes go lol.) and it works again despite saying that it is an overwriter. I guess this is the place to shove things?

On 9/9/2018 at 5:28 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

I converted a whole lot of outfits to the Cosio 4.4 body.

Do I need to re-do all of them to get the full benefit of this update, or is it enough to just replace the mod's base files with the new?

no its only  physics the body is not effected at all

Having a bit of trouble nailing down a definitive answer to these questions so here goes:

What files do I need to carry over in order to make this work for a custom race? The race would be Ningheim if it makes a difference. I understand that I require the following:

- body textures (obviously). Should probably carry them all over - hands, feet, body, head - to make sure there's no mismatches

- body meshes. That'd be feet, hands, and whatever I end up generating in CoSIO bodyslide

But that'd be it, right? The rest of the files pertain to other things?

Also, on an unrelated note, can I use a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file if I wanted to have slightly less active bouncing going on? Or is this file necessary for making everything else work smoothly?

At the end of the day, I'd like to have a custom race PC with CoSIO effects and regular bodies for everybody else. I'm hoping the above steps will yield that.

On 9/18/2018 at 1:07 AM, Toatedsnow said:

Having a bit of trouble nailing down a definitive answer to these questions so here goes:

What files do I need to carry over in order to make this work for a custom race? The race would be Ningheim if it makes a difference. I understand that I require the following:

- body textures (obviously). Should probably carry them all over - hands, feet, body, head - to make sure there's no mismatches

- body meshes. That'd be feet, hands, and whatever I end up generating in CoSIO bodyslide

Also, on an unrelated note, can I use a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file if I wanted to have slightly less active bouncing going on? Or is this file necessary for making everything else work smoothly?

At the end of the day, I'd like to have a custom race PC with CoSIO effects and regular bodies for everybody else. I'm hoping the above steps will yield that.

Basically yes. That should work.

On 9/18/2018 at 1:07 AM, Toatedsnow said:

for the HDT files you will need all except hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP but then you you will lose Belly collision and bounce and the Secondary Breast physics

How can I get clams of skyrim and animated pussy to work with fair skin cbbe?. I know there's a patch but someone says you have to do it manually. Just copy and paste it somewhere? I keep having missing textures, or low res textures and when i use a animation the textures fly out. I'm using mod orginizer. I would appreciate if someone links a guide or tells me themself

On 9/28/2018 at 1:52 AM, battleshadow said:

Question, everything works fine with your mod.  I like using the Sexy Idle Animation and was wondering how to get the Breast and Hand collision to work with armor on.  I mean, with the chest piece on it doesn't work but with it off it does.   So do I go around getting armor to work with the collision? 

EASIEST way is to replace the base shape with cosio  ..instruction are in the Cosio main page .difficulty will depend on the armor